Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: And he definitely should be. Trust me, Pulse is not to be trusted...IC: Pirok, Proditor & Pulse"Ah. That makes sense. So, Proditor, this is why you're significantly more... dead... than you were last time I saw you." Pulse commented."How exactly do you know Proditor?" Pirok asked."It's... er... it's a long story." Pulse answered hesitantly."And you expect us just to trust you?" Pirok definitely didn't trust Pulse. He considered himself a good judge of character, and he didn't think Pulse was good. Something didn't fit..."I know this guy. Trust me, he's alright." Proditor attempted to assure Pirok."You knew him centuries ago. People change." Pirok was beginning to argue with Proditor."Why don't we just end this argument, and take care of The Shadow before he can harm anyone else."Pirok had the feeling something didn't fit again, although he just couldn't figure out what... What is it about this guy?OOC: Yes, there is something that doesn't fit. Kudos to anyone who notices it.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: You said it TX.IC (Solia, Lake Pala): Solia brought down a tremendous rainstorm upon the enemy, causing the ground to become marshy and wet, their feet sinking into the ground. Immediately afterwards she sent several high pressure water blasts in each of their directions, and then promptly leaping atop one of the iron walls and swinging the hook end of her staff directly towards Divan's face.

OOC: Please, do not use the same tactics in retaliation. That will only make the problem worse. If someone is playing unfairly, either counter it with superior logic and reason, or alert a staff member so they can judge. Do not fall into the same habit of using multiple or devastating attacks every post. For example, BenLuke has it right: a stream of ice, directed at a player, but not anywhere near actually hitting yet. No mention of it being "almost unavoidable", no mention of "freezing his feet solid". Just a stream of ice.Also keep in mind the Final Fantasy 6 version of spells, which I think should apply here as well: A spell (say, the basic Fire) targeted at a single enemy does fair damage. The same spell targeted at every enemy does much less damage to each. If you try to strike down an entire group at once, your attack could and should be easier to avoid for each of them, or at least expend enough energy to weaken the attacker for the rest of the fight.IC (Naru)Naru waded out of the forest, having left to find one of her knives that had missed its target. When she returned, she brushed off some leaves that had gotten stuck to her armor, and nodded quizzically at the captive. "Who's this?" she asked. "Did I hear someting about murders?"OOC: You guys posted a fair bit of action while I've been AFK. So while Naru would otherwise have taken part in this conversation, here she is suddenly reappearing after leaving without warning. :P

Edited by Katuko

IC: Pulse"Well, I don't intend to kill him, if that's what you're wondering." Pulse said, glaring at Merror. "Trust me. From what you've told me, this guy sounds dangerous. I think that we should find some way of stopping him from killing anyone else."OOC: Still, no-one has noticed? Obviously, it was less obvious than I thought...

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: Yes, we've noticed. Proditor is only backing up Pulse's claim because Pulse has a tryna and can control dead beings. He's the only thing keeping Proditor alive, and he's forcing him to back him up.IC: Weta was pleased that no other toa were thinking of breaking the code, but he didn't have the heart to say anything after the results of his last intervention.

ppg2.png

OOC: I see what you're getting at, but I didn't say any of them got hit. Making the ground marshy isn't much of an attack, more of a defense. But I know what you mean, I did do a bit much. I just want to get this fight over with.

OOC: Any more OOC and we should take this to News or PM, but marshy ground wasn't the problem. Neihter is the high-pressure water jets, which cn be said to follow the same attack; it's the leaping and melee afterwards. If we see this from a time perspective, someone should be given time to react before you make your next move. Otherwise this is a turn-based battle, where everyone stands still and gets hit, and we have no stats or dice or anything. (Though sometimes I wish we did, just so we could have a definite set of combat rules.)

OOC: No worries boys, I already talked to Nuju Metru about his neural attack, meaning that ability is off limits. If he keeps it up then we could talk to a moderator about it, again.Guys, if you want Alfon to be really efficient in this battle, give him something to channel electricity with in a widespread area, like Solia did (gave me an idea). Ice would work and Vompran's plants would work to a certain degree as well.IC: Alfon / OnyxOnyx's headache immediately disapeared, making him feel somewhat light-headed at first but much more focused. As a result, maintaining pressure on the enemy's armor was easier but he wouldn't be able to hold them forever. He did have his limits, after all. Onyx figured it'd be best to release his control over their armor to save energy after his brother striked.Alfon reacted quickly using his Calix to purposely make his sword deviate from the target and miss as he felt the thick and heavy rain fall upon him. A storm. Perfect. Alfon quickly regained his balance and swiflty knelt to the ground and placed his hand on the wet, marshy ground. "Zap." said Alfon with mischievous glee before sending a lot of electricity coursing through the wet ground, meant to electrocute the enemies.OOC: That was for the unfairness. Nitro, have D electrocute the rain.

Edited by TX Wade 27

IC: CadiasCadias had spent a few moments pondering. He couldn't just drag Navayak around, and there was only one place he would feel fine leaving him. His home in Ga-Wahi.Cadias really didn't want to make the trek to Ga-Wahi, but there didn't seem to be any alternative. With a sigh, he led the Skakdi toward the elevators.Several hours of walking later, he arrived at the beach and the border of Ga-Wahi, Skakdi in tow.OOC: Cadias and Navayak to Ga-Wahi.

"He doesn't like getting his hands dirty, and respects his life above all others. He is convinced that he's ultimately supreme in comparison to anyone else."

OOC: Tryna or personality?IC: JLJL wasn't truly tired from the battle, unlike last time. However, he felt uneasy. It was as if.... they were now surrounded by strangers... and hostiles.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Okay...time for D to get...erm...Onua on all of your faces!Geddit, cause...he's really strong...that was horrible, I'm sorry.IC(D): "If you haven't noticed, they smashed my mask back in the Koro. This is a powerless Ruru, Can't teleport with that. Although I can just electrocute them. That does tend to hurt. A LOT." As the rain began to fell, he prepared a bolt of electricity, and divided it in twain. The first bolt he sent into the ground, and it met up with Alfon's, combining the two. The second he aimed into the sky directly above his enemies, allowing the precipitation to be very, very...electric.IC(Zand's Armada): Zand led Mirr and Jeni to where Weta was. "So...what just happened? Can we get a recap?"

IC (Weta): In response to Zand's question, Weta recounted how the battle had gone. "The toa of magnetism I felt was a minion of the Makuta, and he hadanother toa with him. Together, the held off all of us together, and they both escaped, even after we captured one and forced him to surrender. Then," he paused, unsure of how to say this "A toa of air said they needed to be killed. I tried to stop him from breaking the toa code, but it allowed him to escape, and the toa of air got electrocuted. He's just left to find a healer."

ppg2.png

IC(Love, Mardi): "Okay team! We have three of the ES back together now! That makes Love, Despair, and...Mardi. Seriously, how is that an emotion?""It's not. It's French. I got to pick my name, you picked your name, neither of us remember the original name. Anyway, what did you do out there?"Love looked at Mardi. "Oh, you know. Met a guy with incredible Willpower. Could be a good Willpower...which means I don't have to worry about leading the team anymore! You did brief Despy while I was gone, right?"

OOC: Where is the rest of the group? Are any of the old team members going to join, or not? If not, then we're opening up the positions again, and filling this whole team up with people who are willing to play. IC Yghari - Green Vine Inn - Entering Said Inn: It had been a few hours now, and Yghari was long done with his food, so he decided to head into the Inn that that purple Toa had requested his attention in. When he walked through the vine covered doors, it didn't take long to spot the Toa, she was also with a few others, and the lot of them were sitting at a table. He sighed, not knowing what this Toa wanted from him, and walked over, taking an open seat at the table. "You said you wanted to see me, so here I am," he said, leaning back in the chair, and crossing his arms. -Yghari

OOC: Every position except for Hope and Fear are filled. I know that Compassion is in the Islets, and Mask hasn't created Rage yet. Avarice...no idea where he/she is.IC(Love, Mardi): "Yay! You're here! So..." She got off of the table, and sat down in a chair. "You may notice that we have three people here, not counting you, but counting me. Anyway, I am the current temporary leader of a toa team, called the Emotional Spectrum. Now, I am searching for people to join, or who are already members and are inexplicably on this island. One of the positions is Willpower. And, after I saw your whole display of chasing that thief earlier today, I thought that you would make a good Willpower. So...do you think you would want to join us?"Mardi cradled her head. "Yes, please tell everyone who we are and what we do. No, really, it's a great idea." Sarcasm dripped from her words.

IC Yghari - Green Vine Inn - Talking to Love: Yghari chuckled at Mardi's words, but then thought over Love's proposition. "Hm... depends on where you all stand on current events. You guys don't look like Makuta worshipers, but I do like to know groups inside and out before I even consider joining them," he said, wondering what kind of Toa team this was, one based on emotions? He thought that would make for quite a team, but couldn't see how one person could be bound to a single emotion, it just didn't sound right. Perhaps each member of the team was just more prominent in one emotion than the others, but Yghari couldn't be certain until he heard this Toa's explanation. "Seems a bit odd to invite a Toa onto your team when you don't know them. I'm Yghari," the Toa of electricity said, waiting for the three to speak their own names. OOC: Well, can you list out the positions? I forget what they all are. I'd also like to have active members on the team, because I hate it when things move at almost snail pace. -Yghari

IC(Love, Mardi): "Well, I'm Love, this is my clo...I mean sister Mardi. And that's Despair. Despair is...new. All members of the Emotional Spectrum do have a proficiency in a certain emotion, Love, Despair, Hope, Compassion, Willpower, Rage, Avarice, Fear, or...whatever Mardi is. Maybe Cheerleader."OOC:Love, Mardi-Me (yay...)Compassion-King of No Isles(KNI)Hope-UntakenDespair-True Zedd of PonypowerWillpower-Skarloth(Splendid Chap)Fear-UntakenAvarice-The same guy from beforeRage-The MaskEeyup.

OOC: Hrm... Well all the current members on the team need to be contacted, and all their characters need to make their way here if possible. I'm not even sure what this team will do, probably wander around until evil really starts appearing in the game. IC Yghari - Green Vine Inn - Talking to Love: "I see... you mentioned willpower before, so I assume you wanted me to join and fill the position as such," he said, mulling over the choice of joining. "Are you neutral? Or do you strongly oppose Makuta or Mata Nui?" he asked, wondering why this Toa team wasn't fully together, normally, teams stuck together. -Yghari

OOC: Already done. Compassion is in Ta-wahi under the name Neirak. Target 1 is acquired.IC(Love): Love had to think about his for a few seconds. She wasn't sure if the team was neutral or not..."I would have to say we're Neutral-ish. We don't really like Makuta that much, but we're not gung-ho, Let's go cut some heads off for the glory of Mata-nui, yay! Although, I do suppose you might be wondering why we aren't all together yet...""You see, The Emotional Spectrum is kind of...wonky. We don't really have a tendency to stick together, because of our conflicting emotional states. Often times, we end up being able to make entire toa teams just out of one of the emotions we represent. Willpower, for some reason, is the one we most often have to find a new person first, because they are the De Facto leader of the team. That's why we need to get new members occasionally...and by that I mean all the time."

IC Yghari - Green Vine Inn - Talking to Love: Yghari slowly nodded, "I wouldn't say I have any extraordinary leadership capabilities, but I've seen enough Toa teams in my time to know how it works," he said, not fully sure if he would join just yet. "Tell you what, I'll go along with you guys for a while, or until I'm convinced I want to join your team. I've been a vigilante all these years, doing good for the people of Mata Nui, and dishing out punishment whenever and wherever its needed," he said, standing up from the table. "You say you have a guy in Ta-Koro, why don't we go get him?" he suggested, already beginning to play the part of a leader. -Yghari

IC: The Toa of Crystal walked through the jungle. His eyes wide with fear and curiousity. The air was unfamiliar to him as he had spent some time lost in the Ko-Wahi mountains. He had only hours before found his way into this foreign jungle. His glowing orange eyes casting light in the dark forest florr section of this jungle. He kept his hand on his sword, ready to strike.OOC: A new avarice has appeared.

OOC: Whoops, you OOC'd Compassion's location. :PIC Yghari - Green Vine Inn - Talking: "No. That has yet to be determined, I will only follow you all along until - or if - I am convinced I wish to join the Emotional Spectrum," he said, wondering what language French was. "I just recently came from Ta-Koro, and there a quick path to there that I came to here on," he said, walking out of the Inn. OOC: Aha. Infinitus, if you would be so kind as to move Avarice to Le-Koro, that would make all our lives much easier. -Yghari

OOC: Okay, I'll move him there.IC: The Toa smelled and heard something from above. He looked up and noticed something. A settlement in the trees? He had to see this. He placed his hand on his head and focused. A pillar of crystal erupted from the ground underneath him. He was rocketed upward and to the settlement. He jumped off the pillar and over to the village. He waved his hand the crystal pillar disappeared. As his eyes refocused to the light he saw a village with lots of green Matoran. How odd, he thought.

Edited by infinitus

IC: Pirok, Invisible & PulseSuddenly, it clicked."Wait, how'd you know The Shadow's name?""Well, I... I..." Pulse was having difficulty thinking of an explanation. "One of you must've mentioned it.""I'm pretty sure none of us did." Invisible said."Well, maybe I met him before..."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC (Mataiti, Le-Wahi):So. They had caught him.If Pulse really was hiding something or if he had joined the Makuta, there would surely be a fight. Mataiti clutched the firesword in his hands and let it heat up slowly, just in case they needed to act quickly.

IC: Pulse"Well, I suppose I should just tell you all the truth." Pulse said, seeming to surrender. "I heard some rumours about a Vortixx a while back, and started investigating them. Eventually, they led me to The Shadow. While investigating him, I discovered Proditor was involved. You see, I had met Proditor after he had an encounter with The Shadow which would lead to his being framed for murder; I helped him find a place to hide before he returned to Le-Koro."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Pulse"I wanted to blend in, to gain your trust. That would be a little difficult if I'd just walked in and started asking about him."Behind his Tryna, there was a strange glint in Pulse's eyes; The only hint he was being dishonest.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC (Merror)"You wanted to gain our trust...by lying to us?" Merror said, skeptically. Merror knew not to trust a Tryna-wearer, and while they'd been talking he'd kept his eyes locked with Pulse's. There was a light in those eyes...something Merror couldn't quite place, but knew he didn't like.There were a lot of things that didn't add up here - one of them being Invisible's sudden articulacy. Merror suspected that something was going on here that involved more of the group than just Pulse...

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: TorvTorv watched the whole conversation passively. He turned to Merror and whispered "I take it you are thinking the same thing as me. That he can't be trusted but what to do with him. Also quite frankly I like'd it better when we were just a small group."IC: RamanoxRamanox didn't trust Pulse either, but that wasn't why he was here he had a mission to complete. Unity, I must bring back unity.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg