Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC - Neirak - Calming Rage downCompassion had always been able to calm Rage down. He rushed in, standing beside Love."Hey guys, let's just call it...disorientation. Faults on both sides. Why don't we all buy a drink and say no more about it?"His smile was the kind of warm kind he was accustomed to. This was his area of expertise.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC - Neirak - BarHe looked from one side.Then to the next. This would be complicated, and admittedly it looked pretty bad."It started when I met this one guy in the Kumu Islets who had enslaved Alissita here and so he wasn't a very nice guy so I payed to let her come with me to get her away from him so now she refers to me in that term because of a little matter of debt which by the way I didn't intend and BEFORE WE MAKE ACCUSATIONS REMEMBER THAT YOU HIT ME IN THE SHOULDER WITH AN ARROW."It was all one blur of words. Geez, he hoped that made sense of it.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC (Merror)Merror stepped out of the lift after Weta, thanking him for taking the load. What with the vines AND the magnetisation, Pulse wouldn't be able to move a muscle.They quickly made their way to Matau's hut. Once there, Merror knocked respectfully on the wicker door."Turaga Matau?" he called. "It's Merror. I'm sorry to disturb you again, but I've got another rogue Toa here."

IC: The Turaga turned around and faced the visitors. "I see", Matau said. He sighed. "What has this one done?"

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC(Zand's Armada): "My allies, I believe we have been abandoned. Well, that's life. I propose that we split up-""That's what dad said, and you saw how that turned out. Rivera, Sura, Dad...all dead. Pourge, the Baron, Black Mage, and LoveMardi statuses unknown. And what have we learned? That we are horrible at working together. The Cybervortixx are gone, but what of the rest of the Universe!? The Doctor was the only thing standing between them and total universal conquest!""Jeni, if you will please calm-""SHUT UP MIRR!" Jeni barked at the matoran.Let me talk to her.The Miru in Mirr's bag glowed with an unearthly shine. It temporarily blinded the four."Jeni! These...are your allies! And if this is how you treat people you are supposed to be nice to...How could I trust you with protection of the Universe?"Jeni stumbled. "What...D..Dad? That's...no...you're...dead..." A tear went down her face."Jeni. Don't cry. Something is going on here, and I have to find out what. There is something...something different. A piece of the puzzle, too hard to see. Jeni...I need you to find...well, me."Mirr stumbled, regaining control of himself. "Wh...what?""My sentiments exactly. What in the name of the Melazin name was that?""Ariga." Zand said it casually, hands folded behind his back."Foolish fool! He's dead! He couldn't have talked!""And yet he did. And he told us to find him. Presumably, the 'him' from this reality."

IC: The Turaga turned around and faced the visitors. "I see", Matau said. He sighed. "What has this one done?"

Weta answered the Turaga, explaining the current situation. "Turaga Matau, I regret to inform you of the death of Tang the hermit earlier this week. Since you sent me to him 25 years ago to learn the ways of Mata Nui, he had grown progressively weaker due to his disease, even while continuing to study the earth and stars with the strengh and determination of a much younger being.Since his passing a few days ago, I have travelled the island and came accross a fight in the jungles against two servants of Makuta. There were many toa there, but we were unable to prevent them escaping. It was then that we met this toa, who calls himself Pulse. He was in conspiracy with a Vortixx to destroy all life on Mata Nui. The other toa and I were able to capture him, however, and we have no brought him to you. We seek your wisdom on how to treat such a toa, who seems to have abandoned our code and his destiny."

ppg2.png

IC: Perkahn hated having to start up a fire. Although it was relatively simple - take a rock, use your elemental powers to form a piece of iron, and then endlessly smash them both into each other, hoping that it would result in a spark, he still hated it. And he was grateful as Karz to Mata Nui when the fire shot up into the air today at the first try, like it did.It seemed peculiar, but he was too hungry to think why that happened and proceeded to cook a soup of various, best-left-untold ingredients on the fire.

Edited by Dovydas the Nerevarine

IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Le-Wahi):Henkka sat on a rock in Le-Wahi and sighed. Now believing to be a pilot, he was still lost and helpless. And he was hungry.Hunger.Henkka looked around. Maybe there was something he could eat? He saw a weird-looking herb on the ground. Shuddering a little at first, he decided to try. He picked it from the ground and put it into his mouth.His mind snapped.Henkka looked around, awed by what had just happened. The herb had healed his mind and he now had his own personality back to himself. Henkka sighed again, this time in relief.Of course, he thought. I once used the same herb to cure a deranged Turaga from a mental sickness. It's amazing what plants can do.Henkka knew he could not celebrate yet. Alex was no doubt after him. Although Henkka had now been healed, he still couldn't be sure he would beat Alex alone. Alex was very powerful. And very cunning.Henkka started towards Le-Koro, hoping to find something or someone that could help him.

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

OOC: Traxin and Zarrus from Ta-Wahi.IC (Traxin, jungle): "Are we almost there?" Traxin asked for the hundredth time."Be patient, fiery one. We will arrive when we arrive." Zarrus replied, still under the false impression that Traxin was a Toa of Fire.Traxin sighed, "What is it you're showing me, anyway? I could have made a fair amount of money in this time.""Just... Be patient."The pair continued to walk across the jungle floor, keeping an eye out for any Rahi or hostile beings.OOC: Zarrus and Traxin open for interaction.

OOC: Yay, interaction required!IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Le-Wahi):While walking towards Le-Koro, Henkka saw two beings - a Ba-Matoran and a Toa of Sonics - traveling nearby. Deciding he needed all the help he could get, Henkka went to the two."Hello there", Henkka greeted them. "Are you going to Le-Koro?"OOC: That's for Traxis and Zarrus

IC (Traxin and Zarrus, jungle): Traxin turned to face the newly arrived being, a Toa of Air. "I don't think so. But we could if you need company, stranger.""Now now, we have business to take care of." Zarrus muttered."I'm don't care, you haven't even told me where we're going yet.""Lake Pala.""It doesn't matter." Traxin turned to the Toa, "What's your name, traveller? And what business do you seek in Le-Koro?"

IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Le-Wahi):Henkka was happy to get support. The Matoran didn't seem too happy about all this, though."Thank you for offering", Voi said. "There is power in numbers and my... opponent... is very powerful. Say, are you any good with swords?"

IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Le-Wahi):Henkka was pleased by this relevation. An assassin was just what he needed. In order to stop Alex from bringing pain to millions, everywhere in the world and time, he would have to be killed. There was no other option. Perhaps, with these new allies, Henkka could finally succeed."I'm being chased by this Toa of Magnetism called Syyge", Henkka cut to the point. "He's very powerful and I need to kill him. He's an expert at swordfighting and few have lasted for more than a few seconds in such a fight with him. That's the assignment I need help for - killing him when he comes."

IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Le-Wahi):Hearing the sound of darts flying, Henkka turned to see the metal darts flying towards him. Acting on reflex, he summoned a strong wind to blow the darts out of their course."He's coming now", Henkka said to his new comrades, certain that the attacker would turn out to be Alex. "Prepare yourselves for a hard fight."

IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Le-Wahi):Henkka had faced many dangers during his time travels. Never before had he seen a being teleport through shadows, though. Through his own shadow, at least. Henkka leaped aside even as Traxin made a move against Fyriin.

IC(Jild in waters of the southern tip of Mata-Nui and Alissita with Neirak and others)

Jild opens his eyes once more as his ship floats beside the area of Le-Wahi. The Skakdi smiles as he walks back into the cabin to meet Revan."If you have any questions; ask them now."Alissita looks toward her master as she asks,"I don't mean to complain, Master, but are we going to rest any time soon?"-Mef Man

IC (Traxin, jungle): "Zarrus! Behind the tree!" Traxin called as he bent into a variety of highly uncomfortable shapes to dodge the needles being flung in his direction. Even as Zarrus ducked behind a tree, Traxin rolled sideways into a bush. He promptly activated his Huna, turning invisible. Soon, he was behind Fyriin, and lunged forward, slashing with one of his daggers.