Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC(Gezdom, Ledzel, and Sagom)

Gezdom was waiting in the stable for the three, already jumping off of his Gukko a few minutes earlier. It was faster to ride a crazed Gukko that wanted to get the Karz out of there than a relaxing bird with a name.Sagom smiles at her brother before landing in the stables."We're here," she says. Glancing toward the trees, she could tell that it was about lunchtime; her hungry insides proving this."Here, let me help you off," says Ledzel before quickly sliding off of the bird and holding his hand out for Sagom.That's Nost's job...Smiling, Sagom accepts the hand and disembarks off of the bird. She walks to Seaweed and gently pets him...or was it a her? The Ga-Toa hadn't had time to check."Nost, is Seaweed a boy or a girl?" she whispers to the spider that was still on her hand.-Mef Man

OOC: Actually, I don't believe I've ever magnetised anything to anything that wasn't metal. And according to Bionicle canon, things can be magnetised to the ground. We've never been given an adequate explanation (to my knowledge, at least), but it still stands.And by the way, I don't believe Laz ever said anything that Lemaku could be expected to respond to, either.IC (Lemaku)Lemaku mentally groaned. They didn't even know that the term 'Airman' was used to refer to both male and female members of the force..."OK, Kylina, I'm about to do something that may look extremely stupid, so on no account attempt to save me," he said.As the Mystix swooped down towards Le-Koro, somehow dodging the many AA disk-launcher emplacements' attacks, Lemaku brought Lahka into a dive, straight towards Turaga Matau's hut.At the last moment, he leaped off her back. The Kahu swiftly pulled up, missing the wicker dwelling by centimetres.Lemaku drew his sabre as he dropped, and landed right behind Ignotus in the hut's doorway.He touched his sabre's point to the small of the Mystix's back."Would you like to hear my proposition?" he growled.

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: NostNost reverted back to his original form and stretched his body, glad to be back to his prime stature. He observed Ledzel helping Sagom off the bird but didn't feel any jealousy whatsoever. To him, it was just an act that any gentleman would do."Seaweed's male. 'Nuff said."

IC: IgnotusThe Matoran found himself thrown back by magnetism, and Ignotus stepped further forwards, assuming that would be reason enough. Also, fighting was not allowed in a Turaga's hut, it being a place of peace, as far as he was aware.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: For Kylina the trick shot? VERY possible. You should see some of the trick shots I've seen. Very impressive. Kylina has been doing this for years. Xavier is the dead eye in this squad.IC: Sporky flared as the three discs collided in mid-air narrowly missing the Kahu. Kylina simply snatched one from mid air allowing the other two to fall.Hearing Lemaku's words Kylina watched as the Squadron Leader dove for Le-Koro.She snorted. "Don't have to tell me twice not to save your stupid rear." She grumbled."Should we give him cover?" Tawk asked."If he wants to get himself killed let him. Let's finish off the rest of these leaderless cowards!""Yes Ma'am, Mistress Kylina!" Tawk grinned rolling the Kahu left in a lazy sweep.Kylina whacked Tawk over the head with a disc. Then she pointed at another one."He looks like he's important as well! Let's make him crash and burn!""As you command my Mistress!""...I am this close to throwing you off the Kahu buster!" She fanned the four discs which she send flying toward Laz. They fanned outward before closing in on the Mystix.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC(Agira): The Mystix entered Le-koro, under the pretense that he was a 'peace-loving' Mystix who wanted to defeat the rest of them. "First, allow me to speak to Matau about my plan. Excuse me one moment."The mystix walked towards the Turaga's hut, ready to take him captive...when Ignotus and his chasers ran into the hut. He stayed just outside of the hut, listening to what was going down.

IC (Lemaku)Lemaku picked himself up from where he'd been magnetically hurled. He hurried back to the Turaga's hut, and, after a moment's hesitation, reluctantly sheathed his sabre and stepped inside.However, as he did so, he made some quick hand-signals to a passing Vinesman. The Matoran nodded quickly and ran off in the direction of Gukko Force HQ.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: LekuaLekua loaded his disc launcher as the bat-thing began to climb the tree to Le-Koro. "Oh, no you don't..." he murmured, taking careful aim and firing.OOC: I assume Kraal is still climbing the tree, correct? If not, sorry. I was gone for a few hours, so I couldn't keep up with what was gone on...

Q2TtLEz.png

OOC: No, Kraal'll have reached the village by now.IC: KraalKraal heard a dik thump into the tree below him. He had reached the village at this point, but had not yet been noticed. Everyone was too busy with the fight. And that was how he liked it. Now to kill Matau...However, upon running to Matau's hut, he saw Ignotus and a Matoran in there, and Agira nearby."What are you doing here?" He growled at Agira.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: None of the characters are combat medics so what medical training we do have would dictate that we must get you to safety and then finish off any attackers left before attempting to treat you Gravity. Aelynn is out of the line of fire therefore we must finish off the remaining combatants before coming to assist you provided a Vinesmen Combat Medic who job it is to patch you up and leave the fighting to his buddies doesn't get there first.IC: "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" The Kahu shrieked as it blazed past attempting to rake the Mystix after it's crystal wall dropped as it was still coming head on.As the Kahu shot past Kylina leaned over it's back and hurled two more quick throws at Laz before Tawk took the bird into a power climb.

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

IC: Laz & KraalLaz dropped down, and created another wall of crystal. There was no way that the Kahu could dodge. This had also allowed him to avoid Kylina's attacks."He needs back-up a lot, but he'll never admit it." He turned away, noticing the vinesmen. "There're people coming. And by the way, everyone knows you're just waiting until the right moment to stab him in the back."

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: She should be alright now, although still needs a doctor. And Laki might be with her. She's near the center of Le Koro, just telling you so that some heroic soul could keep the big baddies away from her.IC: AelynnShe was having a strange dream of bat creatures and a villiage in the trees OOC: XD

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: LekuaThe shot missed, but Lekua knew from experience that the best thing to do was remain calm. The bat-thing slipped into the village...maybe I could tail him and set an ambush? I know my way around better than him, that's for sure...Lekua removed the disc launcher from Cyclone's saddle as the Kahu landed on the edge of the village. Lekua quickly climbed to the top of a hut and followed the bat-thing from the rooftops until it reached Matau's hut. Two of them now... He was out numbered, but he couldn't give up. Fitting another disc into his launcher, he fired at the first bat-thing's neck.

Q2TtLEz.png

I.C. Vompran waved to the toa of stone as he flew away on a gukko."Well. That's that I guess. Now back to work." I do hope Ledzel returns some day. He thought. As he walked past Alfon he gave him a reassuring glance.Vompran spoke to Kethrye: "Think we can cut-chop another tree or two before sundown?"

elementalussal.png

"That is getting REALLY annoying!" Kylina hissed."Trick shot?" Tawk asked."See if you can angle up his tail feathers."Tawk laughed. "You will be done Mistress!"Kylina didn't feel like threatening him. She was too busy setting up her next shot.The Kahu let out another screech and dove right on top of the Mystix.Kylina flung out two more discs which fanned into four scattering outward before coming in to hit the Mystix from the sides.

IC: Laz & KraalLaz created a wall of crystal above him, which the Gukko and discs crashed into (OOC: Gukko's an NPC)."Are you done yet?"Kraal created a wall of iron in front of himself and Agira."I only just saved your life by accident."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: LekuaLekua easily leaped to the side to dodge the two discs and then backed up a few more steps, loading another disc but not firing it. He couldn't afford to waste more discs, as he knew the bat-things would be able to dodge or block all of his shots. He couldn't engage in close-range combat, as he was outnumbered and he wasn't certain he'd be a match for even one of them. Perhaps he could draw them away? He waited for the bat-things to make the next move.OOC: Vinesmen should be attacking Kraal and Agira any second now, right?Also, I have to take a break for about half an hour. Hope Lekua doesn't get killed in the meantime. :P

Edited by Toa Balta #3

Q2TtLEz.png

IC(Mardi): "I think we should head there now. Looks like somethings going down there."And so, one timeskip to Le-koro later..."Well...Love should be somewhere around here...but...what are those bird things?" Gukko and Mystix, with the Mystix very outnumbered, flew around the skies around the village.

IC: Zar just managed to get out of the way, although the end of his wing, where his hand would be if h had one, was cut. If he wasn't careful, that could have prevented him from flying for a while. He flew backwards, then dove down underneath the Rahi, followed by a steady climb, bringing him behind the creature. He made an extremely powerful blast of wind to knock the pilot off of the Gukko's back.

ICWhile Agira and Kraal responded to Lekua's attack, they might have noticed that the platform around them had become mysteriously devoid of any other beings...That was when fifty Vinesmen burst from the foliage around the platform and a volley of disks hurtled at the two Mystix."Hostiles!" shouted an officer. "Drop your weapons and stand down!"OOC: Temporarily RPing the Vinesmen, the Gukko Force's infantry division. Hope nobody minds

Edited by Ghosthands

OOC: Hey, guys, I don't think the odds here are entirely fair. The whole Gukko force versus five Mystix?You don't stand a chance. :evilgrin:IC: LazLaz flew towards Matau's hut, noticing that that was where everyone else was headed."Strategic position. Can't attack us without worrying about injuring the Turaga."Laz ran into the hut.OOC: That'll be my last post for a while, PLEASE don't make too many attacks while I'm gone.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC(Agira): The mystix created a shield of turbulated air around him and Kraal, which managed to block most of the disks, but a few still got in to hit his head. "Ow. That hurt. I'm not holding any weapons." Jetstreams blasted from where he was standing as he felt his elemental energy draining away. At least the air would knock a few from the platform, or sever their vines, or something.

IC: LekuaLekua let out a sigh of relief as the vinesmen appeared. A whirlwind protected the two bat-things, but if these creatures were anything like Toa they wouldn't be able to keep up such a powerful attack for long. Lekua counted his discs - he had six left. He prepared to jump from the roof to help the vinesmen as soon as the whirlwind subsided.OOC: Last post for a while.

Q2TtLEz.png

Sagom nods her head before turning to her brother. "Okay, where to now?""Restaurant," he replies, a bright smile on his face. Vagdom turns around and heads toward the exit of the stables."Is he always this concerned about food?" asks Ledzel."When he's been in the jungle all day yesterday and taming a wild Gukko, he's usually pretty focussed on food afterward. We'd better follow him," replies Sagom before taking Nost's hand and leading him out of the stable.The Toa of Stone looks down at the hands grasping each other. It looked nice, being able to have a girl like that. He hoped the Ko-Toa never took her for granted. Ledzel slowly starts to follow the three, thinking about the duty he wouldn't be able to keep for Alfon...-Mef Man

Sagom chuckles before replying,"Yeah, that's my brother all right.""Come on!" calls out Gez, excitedly. "The buffet's about to end!" The Toa of Green was charging off toward a nearby restaurant; a lot less suave than the one that Nost and Sagom ate at yesterday.The Toa of Stone manages a smile at the Toa of Green's excitement.Stop feeling sorry for yourself and move on.-Mef Man