Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Pirok, do all your characters give terrible arguments for why they're right, or is it just the ones I've encountered? :PIC (Lemaku)"So, you wanted to visit our Koro, but you were warned that we would probably attack you, so on your little sight-seeing trip, you thought you'd bring some explosives just in case?" Lemaku asked skeptically. "Just exactly why did you want to come here?"

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: Just the ones you've encountered, GH.Besides, Ignotus is being truthful here.IC: Ignotus"I didn't say 'visit', I said 'peacefully inhabit'. Basically, we were going to turn your Koro into a sort of home-away-from-home for our species, without inconvenience being caused. We were warned that you may attack us upon entry, and brought weapons in order to defend ourselves." Ignotus explained.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: Hmm, seeing as there is a wall of iron around Matau's hut, maybe I should help.IC: AelynnReaching Matau's hut she notice that there was a wall of iron surronding it. Because she had seen one of the Mystix go into his hut, she knew that it wasn't there to keep Mystix out. Using here elemental powers once again she reshaped it into two double edged swords, witch she picked up, and made the rest into a protective shell renforceing Matau's hut with iron. She then strode into Matau's hut.OOC: There goes you "no one shall bother us barrier". :P

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Kalama, I'm going to assume my attack missed seeing as you didn't mention it in your post.IC (Zar): Zar dodged a second time, and attempted the same trick.(Trakuda and Solia): Trakuda was tired from all the work he had done offscreen over the course of the day, and was fine with sleeping on a hard floor. It was sad to see Ledzel off so soon, but at least Trakuda had gotten a proper goodbye this time. Positive he would get more done the following day, Trakuda relaxed his joints, which, he expected, would ache the following morning.Solia, too, was tired, but she was proud of it, and was thinking about how magnificent the village would look once finished. "Say, Madrihk, would you mind showing me the village plan again?" she said, "Just for a good idea of how it's going to look."

Edited by wotsiznum

OOC: Oopps.. Sorry Forgot who I was playing as. :PIC: AelynnFinding that there were Five beings already in Matau's hut she then instead waited outside with Laki to block the Mystic's exit. Fully aware that he could problably walk over her if he wanted to, but she decided to try any way.OOC: Editing post...OOC: Ah'ackune'mthrun from Ta Wahi.IC: Ah'ackune'mthrun"Ahh, I'm to old for this." He complained as he trudged through the swamp. "Le Wahi, what was I thinking?" Comeing to a break in the undergrowth he found it to be a lake. "Ahh, finally Lake Pala. Hmm looks, different. There was never a building over there." He then began to reminice of the past.OOC: Anyone care to notice him. Specificaly the ILS? He's open for interaction.

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Toa of Iron can absorb metal, just like how other Toa can absorb the physical form of their element. I would think it takes a while to do, though. Gali absorbing water in Mask of Light didn't seem to have that much of an effect on the amount of water nearby.

Solia, too, was tired, but she was proud of it, and was thinking about how magnificent the village would look once finished. "Say, Madrihk, would you mind showing me the village plan again?" she said, "Just for a good idea of how it's going to look."

IC (Madrihk):"Of course." Madrihk gestured for Solia to follow him over to the table he had set up, where he had laid out his plan. "This is just a sketch, of course," he said, "but the general layout is there. HQ is where we are now, in the top center of the clearing. We'll need a main square; I've set off space for that. Huts for living in, and probably inns or similar can be placed to the right here, while we'll put up a place for the core team members here on the left side of HQ. Then we'll fill in huts as needed when the place grows."He yawned."Now, if you'll excuse me, I really need to recharge. We can talk more in the morning, Solia."OOC: Time-skip till morning at your whim. Edited by Katuko

OOC: I thought so. Gravity is the only one that can't, right?IC: Ah'ackune'mthrunAfter remembering the old days, he took it upon himself to see who the beings where who build the building over at one side of the shore. He approched the building and knocked on the door. "I say, is anybeing in there?"

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: LekuaCyclone circled upward, providing Lekua with a view of the area around Le-Koro. There seemed to be only one of the bat-things still fighting. He pulled Cyclone around and angled the Kahu into a dive towards Zar.OOC: Kalama's fighting Zar with several characters, right? How many, exactly?

Q2TtLEz.png

IC (Lemaku)"The village has a main entrance-way," Lemaku replied relentlessly. "Why did you not simply use that? If, as you claim-say, you came peacefully, you would not have been attacked. And - "Lemaku narrowed his eyes at Ignotus."In what way, exactly, did you plan-intend to make Le-Koro your 'home away from home'?

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Ignotus"I couldn't go through the normal entrance, as some of the more... restless of my species attacked Xa-Koro. When I discovered news had gotten out, I thought you might not be as friendly to us. As for making my species at home, I planned to ask Matau here," Ignotus gestured at Matau. "To allow us to inhabit the Koro, as accepted citizens."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Solia and Trakuda went to bed, also, sleeping near each other, but not quite together. When morning came, they found their arms wrapped tightly around one another, but quickly separated, blushing, hoping no one else noticed.To relax his mind, Trakuda went outside for some fresh air, taking a deep breath. The grass beneath his feet was cold and wet from the morning dew, which glistened majestically on the leaves and flowers. The sky was somewhere between a dull blue colour and a luminous pink. Trakuda was drawn in by the sheer beauty of the area once again, glad that this was going to be his new home.

OOC: Yeah you aimed at a Gukko Wotsizum. Mawl and Xaiver are not riding a Gukko. There is a difference between a Kewa (vulture/sparrow) Gukko (Humming bird) and Kahu (Hawk). All three are in the service to the Gukko Force along with domesticated Nui-Rama and Nui-Kopen. On top of that you climbed while the Kahu stayed level meaning you would have missed. XD Dogfighting is harder than it looks isn't it?Laz didn't deal with Kylina and Tawk properly. Your poor defense in regards to Kylina's trick shot (which fanned out and attacked you from your sides and not from the top of the head) along with poor placement of your wall (above your head) at the wrong time (A couple hundred pound Kahu which is BIGGER AND HEAVIER than a Gukko) plus the fact that certain physics must be obeyed (gravity plus heavy object landing on you in mid-air) logically equate to Laz now being paste on the jungle floor as you made no attempt to save yourself from the crushing force on top of you.Since Laz made no attempt save himself, there is no way he can be in Matau's hut. We've already allowed for ONE Mystix to just waltz past the been active defenses. TWO is god-modding. That 'third' one I'm not questioning because he snuck in from ground level during the fighting.IC: Xavier widened an eye as Zar again ignored the Kahu in favor of attacking another Gukko pilot preforming the same trick therefore attacking a similar target."...MAWL AND SCRUFFY WILL NOT BE IGNORED! FORWARD! KYAAAAAAAAAH!!!!" The Onu-Twin hollered.The Kahu screeched and throttled toward the Mystix. Xaiver lined up another shot.-------"I think he's paste Tawk." Kylina announced seeing the Mystix make no attempt to save himself as the falling crystal wall with the Mystix trapped under it vanished under the canopy."Of course he is! Nobody can outpilot the Great Tawk and his loyal steed Sporky!""Then do me a favor and drop me on top of our new brass would you? I'd like to see if he pasted or if he survived that stunt.""The Great Tawk is your humble servant Mistress Kylina!""...Just... drop... me... off..."Tawk leveled the Kahu's flight bringing it around to Le-Koro. Sporky let out another cry as they approached which signaled he was Gukko Force Kahu and not to be attacked.Kylina searched the platforms while Tawk glided around the other Gukko Force birds and insects."There, outside Matau's place. Looks like he's got one of the Batmen cornered.""BATMAN! YOU'LL PAY FOR DESTROYING MY FAVORITE DRINKING HOLE!" Tawk yelled down at the Mystix shaking his fist in it's general direction.Kylina just jumped. She landed on the platform and rolled forward onto her feet next to Lemaku. "Oh, you survived." She remarked offhandedly to the Squadron Leader. "The way you were talking I thought you were paste." She looked at the Mystix. Drawing a dagger she began to use the tip of it to clean out from under her fingernails. "My squadmates aren't happy with you Batman." She remarked. "One of you destroyed our favorite cantina." She looked up from her nails at the Mystix. "If my boys aren't happy then I'm not happy. Usually because they start to complain and it eventually gets on my nerves. You got something you want to say to them?" She asked widening an eye in imitation of raising an eyebrow.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC (Madrihk):It was morning. For once, Madrihk felt calm. In Ko-Koro, he had always been worried. Would they find the stolen goods? Would there turn up some trace of him at the scene of a crime? And after he had been thrown out... would he wake to find Zaveno standing there? Ferrin? Or even just a hungry Rahi? But now... he had a team. He was their leader. Some of them knew he had a bit of a muddled past, with no definite proof in either direction. Some of the others had a muddle past themselves, no doubt. But either way: they were a safety measure. A cloak, with their approval of him as leader. A shield, with their powers to defeat eventual enemies. Moral support, with their personalities.How strange.Always a schemer, Madrihk had been observing his team for some time now. Even though he had been exhausted, he still woke before most of them, silently watching them with his ice-blue eyes darting from person to person, never dwelling for too long on each, as if they could wake from him looking at them. His restless nature kept him from feeling completely at ease, even though this new day had him more confident than ever.Alfon. Why he wore that scarf to hide half his face, Madrihk couldn't tell. It didn't seem to be for any sinister purpose, as the mask made the being and the mask was clearly visible, but from his own experience Madrihk knew that often the kindest people were also the most deceptive. In the end he concluded that yes, Alfon was a good person. He could be counted on. He also seemed a bit silly around Ledzel and his brother Onyx. That Toa of Iron seemed like a strong and capable warrior, as clearly shown when he helped defeat Ferrin. And considering Ferrin's actions, it also showed a willingness to aid even a stranger like himself, who had nothing but rumors going for him at the time.Trakuda. The only Matoran on the team, and obviously compensating for his small stature with all the weapons he carried. Yet Madrihk would not underestimate him. He had survived the trek so far, looking no worse than the Toa after all their hardships. His partner Solia - their relationship obvious by now from the way they talked and slept together - was also a good and strong person. She had, after all, questioned him about his past, and seemed unwilling to pick sides without knowing the full picture. Madrihk knew that he would have to convince her to stand by his side not through his regular twists of the truth, but by actually proving himself a good leader. Luckily, that coincided with his plans, so there was no change necessary.Vompran. Toa of Plant Life, a nice asset to have in the jungle. Apart from that, Madrihk didn't quite know where to place him, though he seemed loyal enough. What was it he had said when he joined? "I take this as on opportunity to guard-protect Mata Nui and take revenge on Makuta for his crime-kills." That was it. He could surely be counted on to protect the village and help expand their territory. Perfect.D. Voriki. Whatever. Perhaps the most enigmatic character in the squad, apart from Madrihk himself. To the Toa of Ice, it was obvious that D was indeed the murderer both Kethrye and Miraul with company had been looking for. Did he care? Not one bit. It didn't matter, as long as D could be useful to his plan at large. He had proven himself in Xa-Koro, but Madrihk had become more worried of him as of late. At first, the Toa of Electricity had looked like a somewhat aloof warrior. After his capture in Le-Koro, he had apparently tattled on them to their worst enemy at the time. Then he had seemed almost madly intent on killing his former boss. But now, he was back to his old ways. Conclusion: Useful in amoral schemes and as a general warrior? Yes. Trustworthy? No.Kethrye was obviously another goody-two-shoes kind of guy, set on bringing justice to evildoers. He had antagonized D since they met, and it was obvious that he would sooner or later try to take on D in for real. But until then, he was a good ally to have, especially since he could speak in their favor when met with more of Onu-Koro's... investigators. They could mean trouble, judging by yesterday's fight.Conteriam. Quiet as always, and prone to stay out of fights altogether even though his power over gravity would have made many of them a lot easier. At least he had helped a bit on hauling wood earlier. Madrihk only wished he could be a bit more... active.Finally, apart from Ledzel, who had just left for an unknown period of time: Kirbati and Zand. One was a Toa of Earth who arrived just the same day. Very helpful. The other was apparently just a traveling Vortixx that stumbled into their camp. Motives unknown. Conclusion: Needs a few more days of evaluation for both of them.***Madrihk saw Trakuda and Solia stir, and decided to pretend to still be asleep. He "woke" a little while later, stretching himself and feeling generally good. He held out his fingertip and formed a small ice crystal. His elemental power had fully recharged during the night. Excellent. The Toa of Ice inspected his left arm and found that apart from a small scar on the tissue, there appeared to be no lasting damage. He would have Onyx patch the hole in his armor as soon as possible, but until then, it didn't inconveniene him at all.He rose to his feet, prepared to do whatever needed to be done this day. Surely, their headquarters needed to be furnished, and another building created to make proper room for his team. Comfort was necessary. Sleeping directly on the dirt floor in one big heap every night would get tiresome really quickly. And once they had settled in: expansion time.OOC: I do hope I didn't forget anyone. :lol: I skipped Ledzel for now, since he left, and Madrihk plans for what he has right now.

Edited by Katuko

OOC: Ah, darn. I tend to miss posts when there is a fight going on. I kind of mentally skip to the posts where people I already know are posting. Also: i refuse to even try to remember that name. Copy/paste it is for you, my friend.And to answer your question: Gravity, Psionics (and possibly Magnetism?) can not be absorbed.IC (Madrihk):"We have a visitor," Madrihk said, nudging the other ILS members with his foot, "so you might want to get up."The Toa of Ice went over to the door frame, which had just another leaf covering it. It fell down when Madrihk tried to move it, and he kicked it aside on the ground. He was met with the sight of a Toa of Fire wearing an Arthron. His more prominent features, however, were his mechanical arm and white eyes."Yes, hello," Madrihk said, "and who might you be?"

IC: LekuaLekua rolled his eyes as he realized that the other Kahu was flown by a pair of Irregular's squad members. He gave a quick signal to Cyclone as they approached the bat-thing, and the Kahu extended his talons, attempting to create a gash in Zar's wing while the bat-thing was distracted by the Xavier's discs.OOC: Magnetism can be absorbed; Psionics and Gravity are the only Toa elements that cannot.

Edited by Toa Balta #3

Q2TtLEz.png

OOC: Those too. :DIC: Ah'ackune'mthrun"What was that? Who am I? Why I'm the person who is asking you what this building is. Wait, am I? Ah'ackune'mthrun is my name, Blacksmith and very old. So you have to speak UP!" OOC: XD IC: "Hmm is seems you need a new door," He said observing the fallen leaf.OOC: Its fun playing a blind nearly deaf old toa of fire. :P

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: From:

Laz created a wall of crystal above him, which the Gukko and discs crashed into (OOC: Gukko's an NPC)."Are you done yet?"

To:

IC: LazLaz flew towards Matau's hut, noticing that that was where everyone else was headed."Strategic position. Can't attack us without worrying about injuring the Turaga."Laz ran into the hut.

No edits, no adjusts, no saves, nada. Laz. Is. Paste. All thanks to your own lack of actions and physics.You got intercepted a good clip outside Le-Koro. As I've said, I cannot believe you bypassed several defensive layers as if they didn't exist AFTER the entire Gukko Force was scrambled by Emzee. To me that's God-modding because you don't have a big enough force to soak damage for you considering how much "lead" is in the air or poised to fill the air. The fact that you tried to do it TWICE isn't cool with me ether.Trust me, a good fortress like Le-Koro that has stood for over a millienia against the Forces of Darkness will have several hard defense shells to protect the soft fleshy innards that is civilian life. To bypass them when they're active? HA! No. Not as a declared enemy combatant you're not.And knock it off with the OOC only posts. Ignotus has some explaining to do to both Lemaku and Kylina anyway.IC: Kylina's eyes flicked between the Mystix's staring her foe down with an unblinking gaze."Well? Do you want to apologize for destroying our property or am I going to have to take it out of your hide and bring that head of your back as a trophy? I think you'd look nice right next that Nui-Kopen eye Mawl pried off the same insect we downed last Thursday. Could you make some sort of a regal face when I sever your head off? It's a pain to adjust features once the trophy is dead."

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

OOC: I'm assuming this vacuum is fixed in place, rather than following Zar. Posting according to this assumption.IC: LekuaLekua suddenly found himself unable to breathe. Cyclone plummeted, unable to keep himself aloft as there was no air to support his wings. Fortunately, the Kahu and his rider emerged from the vacuum after falling a few meters. Cyclone shook his head as he flapped his wings and flew forward, slowly at first, then gaining speed. Lekua loaded another disc into his launcher as they pursued the bat-thing towards the Koro.

Edited by Toa Balta #3

Q2TtLEz.png

OOC: 'Flew towards Matau's hut' as in, 'flew out from underneath said wall of crystal, and towards Matau's hut', and he was already near enough to Matau's hut to be able to fly towards it. He's already gone through defensive layers, as he's right beside Le-Koro. Lack of specifics does not equal god-modding. I will now make Laz leave Matau's hut, and return to his previous position, so you people can attack and attempt to kill him if you wish. It'll be like this argument never happened.IC: LazLaz left Matau's hut, due to being bored. He flew upwards, deciding to figure out where best to get into the battle.OOC: There. Laz is now in the air, above Matau's hut.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: Glad that's resolved, but how exactly did he manage to leave the hut? He and Ignotus were already outnumbered by a group who was none too happy with them and would almost certainly try to stop him, plus Aelynn was waiting outside "to block the Mystix's exit."IC: LekuaLekua gave a small start of surprise as another bat-thing rose from Matau's hut. Thought there was a wall of iron there, he thought. He ignored the new bat-thing, instead gaining on Zar, who, Lekua noticed, was holding a Madu. I'll have to make quick-sure he doesn't do anything with it, Lekua thought.

Edited by Toa Balta #3

Q2TtLEz.png

OOC: As much as I disagree with Kalama writing off a player character as dead (seriously, don't be such as stick in the rear) due to a misunderstanding, I also disagree with the way this whole attack is handled. Le-Koro is a rather open village, true, so it would be relatively easy to enter via flight. But there is an air force already up and running, and they do have disk launchers and elemental powers and were actively trying to bring down your character, Pirok. Deleting the hut visit and just resuming the fight at the point where it diverged might be better than "going back".Since I fell off the plot rail with the people going to search for bells of some sort (and never quite understood it anyways), I'm placing Naru where she was last headed: Le-Koro. Coincidentally, that means I'll be tangled up in the controversial Mystix fight. Darn.IC (Naru):"What is going on now, then!?" Naru yelled at the closest passerby as she exited the bar she had been resting in. She had thought that leaving the whole bell search team deal would mean that she could take a day off again, but apparently that was not so. Bat-like creatures had been spotted, and the Le-Matoran had already gone on to "battle-flight", as one of them frantically tried to explain to her. The Toa of Plasma frowned. An air attack. Great.

Edited by Katuko

OOC: I considered that, but I don't like over-writing things. And as for getting out, Aelynn was out of sight, therefore if Laz flew directly up as soon as he exited, he should've been fine.IC: LazLaz looked around, trying to figure out where the Gukko were and how to sneak past them.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: Lack of specifics/details DOES matter and can be COUNTED as God-modding since you're giving the impression that your character just walked through a barrage of .50 Caliber Machine Gun fire without a scratch (and NOTHING other then 8 thick inch battlesteel armor can survive that). My Drill Sergeants always said to pay attention to detail as lack of paying attention to detail DOES get you killed. It's that door or window you forgot to lock that day that will serve as an entry point for a thief or murderer to slip into that night and take all your stuff or kill you and your family.Here in the BZPRPG the words you type serve to paint an image in my mind as to whats happening. If you fail to armor yourself by not being meticulous with you details and too general, players like me will exploit that and kill you simply by sneezing on you. So far my Matoran have not been touched by any of your attacks because you're attacking Gukko and I'm riding Kahu. Two different bird Rahi entirely. Just an example.Don't mess around Toa Balita, he's in your face, drop him. Always go for the closest target.IC: Tawk circled around the platform ready to send Sporky to attack the second Kylina signaled him. He continued to shout obscenities at Ignotus.

OOC: Lack of specifics/details DOES matter and can be COUNTED as God-modding since you're giving the impression that your character just walked through a barrage of .50 Caliber Machine Gun fire without a scratch (and NOTHING other then 8 thick inch battlesteel armor can survive that). My Drill Sergeants always said to pay attention to detail as lack of paying attention to detail DOES get you killed. It's that door or window you forgot to lock that day that will serve as an entry point for a thief or murderer to slip into that night and take all your stuff or kill you and your family.Here in the BZPRPG the words you type serve to paint an image in my mind as to whats happening. If you fail to armor yourself by not being meticulous with you details and too general, players like me will exploit that and kill you simply by sneezing on you. So far my Matoran have not been touched by any of your attacks because you're attacking Gukko and I'm riding Kahu. Two different bird Rahi entirely. Just an example.

OOC: Kahu are a sub-species of Gukko. And the Mystix would consider them Gukko. As you yourself would often do, I'm using the words my characters would use. And Ignotus is inside Matau's hut. And didn't do anything un-specific, thankyou very much.IC: LazLaz figured out a path he could take through the defences, and flew back into the jungle. Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: Thanks, Kalama. :PIC: LekuaThe bat-thing dropped the Madu before Lekua could react, and Lekua found himself trapped in a cyclone. Rather ironic, he thought. More so considering that I usually like irony. He weighed his options as Cyclone spun out of control. The bat-thing could probably keep this up for a while, or at least until someone else distracted him. But Lekua hated waiting and relying on others. He jumped from Cyclone's back, plummeting towards Le-Koro.

Q2TtLEz.png

OOC: ...What have we said about those OOC only posts? At this rate I'll have killed Ignotus with all your inaction. And no. We don't considered them a subset of Gukko. Type of bird, yes. Gukko are their own Rahi much like Kahu are their own Rahi.IC:"HEY MAWL?""WHAT XAVIER?""WHAT'S THE PROTOCOL FOR TRAPPED IN A CYCLONE?""CORKSCREWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! YEEEEEEEHHHHHAAAAAWWWWWWW!!!" Mawl yelled as he sent Scruffy into a spinning dive."THISisISisISisIS ISisISisISIsIS NUuUuUuUuTS!" Xaiver warbled as he clung for dear life to the spinning bird.Scruffy shot out near the bottom of the cyclone and climbed quickly back up to Zar's level. Xaiver fired off five rapid shots at Zar as the Kahu screamed past.

IC: Zar twisted his body so that the first two disks shot past him, then used his power over the air to send the second two sailing over him, but the fifth came as a surprise, fortunately only knocking the side of his head, sending him spiraling out of control and into a nearby tree. Recovering quickly, he flew straight back up at his enemies, sending two powerful gusts of wind at the Rahi, both in opposite directions, to disorientate his enemy.

"Oh this is too easy." Mawl cackled. "DOO DO DO DOOT DO DOOOOOO!!! CHARRRRGE!!"The Kahu dropped straight down diving right at Zar spiraling slightly to slip past the winds to the Mystix."HERE WE COME BATMAN!" Mawl yelled. "LETS SEE IF YOUR A BATMAN OR A CHICKEN!" He aimed Scruffy right at the Mystix in a bizarre game of chicken. Xavier readied another shot to fire if the Mystix broke away to evade.

OOC: Kalama, while I agree that Pirok's various avoidances could be counted as god-modding, I would remind you that you are a witness (or at best, prosecutor) in such a case, not judge, jury and executioner ;)God help whoever appears as Counsel for the Defence...I will now clear a few things up that I saw around the place:

• [*]Iron can be absorbed by Toa of Iron[*]A being with control over crystal would be able to move said crystal, so Laz being crushed would not be likely, let alone inevitable[*]Kahu and Kewa are officially considered subsets of the Gukko species; while I dislike Gukko being both a specific species AND an umbrella term, it is common usage[*]Ignotus, Lemaku and co are INSIDE Matau's hut, not outside it

Oh, and I would suggest that we lay off posting for a while so some poor staffie can RP Matau, who would probably have a thing or two to say at this point.IC (Lemaku)"Yeah, well, it's amazing what you can do with a Kahu and a little adrenaline," Lemaku replied to Kylina, before turning back to Ignotus."And you thought we might be a little more friendly if you made an act of war against us?" he asked incredulously. Clearly either this bat-like being was more than a bit thick, or was an exceptionally bad liar if he really thought that these obvious excuses held any water.

IC(Agira): The mystix landed at the beach, beginning to tend to his wounds. "Truly, woe is me. A proud mystix, forced to...retreat. ARGH!" IC(D): The toa looked out from his poorly made hut, slightly away from the HQ. "Hmm? What's going on?" He felt around, trying to figure out which way was up. "That way. Definitely. Probably." He walked towards the rest of the group, trident in hand. Yawning, he said, "What's going on? Someone else new?"IC(Zand): The vortixx got up. "Oi...where am I...oh. Right. That Pala-koro thing place area."

OOC: Yeah, I end up eating people alive. XDTrue but again. Attention to detail. You type Gukko and I'm going to think you're attacking a Gukko and not my Kahu.While this is true that one can hold the crystal aloft, there was a disc attack that stunned him as he guarded the wrong place. The attack feinted and hit him at a different angle which I believe I described in two separate posts. I don't think one can focus very well when you're getting beaten on by all sides. That to me counts as a stun which you can't focus if you're stunned. A couple hundred pound Kahu then collides with your shield and bounces off. You can't focus and keep it aloft, gravity then takes over and does the work for me. Without a post detailing your escape, again no detail means it didn't happen, SPLAT! Paste."THE GODS GREAT SPIRITS OF GRAVITY ARE APPEASED BY MY OFFERING!" -Tawk.IC: "YES! RUN IN FEAR OF MY SUPREME AWESOMENESS FOOLISH BATMAN!!" Mawl crowed. "ANOTHER VICTORY FOR THE GREAT MAWL!"Xaiver rolled his eyes and chuckled as once again, Mawl took the credit all for himself. "Let's go check on the others shall we?""Mistress Kylina will be so proud of me!" Mawl said turning the Kahu back to Le-Koro."Yes she will Mawl, yes she will..."-------Kylina snorted at Lemaku's comment before giving him a puzzled look. "Wait? We were trying to be friendly? Why on Mata-Nui would we want to be friendly to these guys? They blew up some trees, blew up our favorite joint, there was an awful lot of blowing up in general to be honest..." Kylina said as she started ticking off various actions on her fingers with the flat of the dagger. "They appear to be attempting to assassinate Matau by the looks of things, or force him to surrender. Speak of the Makuta, Hi Matau! Where's your guard? Aren't you supposed to have a guard of Vinesmen or something?" She casually waved at the Turaga. "If that doesn't convince me they're enemies of Le-Koro then the fact they OVERTLY ATTACKED GUKKO FORCE MEMBERS does." She emphasized referring to the downed pilots.-------"Hey! Bro! WAZZZAAAAAAAAAUP?" Mawl called out as he joined Tawk in formation as they circled around Matau's place."WAZZZZAAAAAAAAAUP?" Tawk called back."WAZZZZAAAAAAAAAUP?""WAZZZZAAAAAAAAAUP?""WAZZZZAAAAAAAAAUP?""WAZZZZAAAAAAAAAUP?""Tawk where's Kylina? She didn't get knocked off did she?" Xavier asked."Naaaaa! You can't down the Mighty Tawk! Kylina is safe and sound or as least as much as you can get in this job. She's with the new Brass down at Matau's hut. They got the Batman responsible for blowin' up the Leaky Drum!""Hey we should totally open a bar called Matau's Hut!" Mawl said suddenly having a bright idea. "Think of how many people we could get in because they'll be all like 'Dude! This is totally Matau's hut!' and their friend will be like 'Naw that ain't Matau's hut!' And the first guy will be like 'This is totally Matau's hut!'""Oh! Oh! I see where you're going bro!" Tawk joined in. "And then the second guy is like 'Hey you're right! This is totally Matau's hut!' and they'll walk in and it will be Matau's Hut!""And like, people who want to see Matau will get drunk and there will be a party at Matau's place!""...Dude there's already a party at Matau's place. He throws one like every other day.""...Oh yeah... wanna go tomorrow?""Totally bro!"They air fist bumped. "BroForce!" They chorused.Xavier just shook his head.

Edited by Kalama and Ta Rahkshi