Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: LekuaLekua landed in a crouch, his body absorbing the impact. Above him, the bat-thing who had caused his fall flew off, forced to retreat by Mawl and Xavier. There was still one more bat-thing left in the sky, though. Time for me to do something. Calling Cyclone once again, he took off towards Laz.

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: LekuaLekua slowed his approach as the bat-thing noticed him. Don't want to make the same bad-mistake as last time. He tugged Cyclone's reigns, bringing the Kahu to the right to begin circling Laz, waiting for the bat-thing to make the first move.

Edited by Toa Balta #3

Q2TtLEz.png

OOC: That's fine, he can join no problem. :) But, you need to do two things first: 1) Have this conversation where he introduces himself, and 2) give me a pronunciation guide for that name. :lol:IC (Madrihk):"I am Madrihk, leader of this group, the Island Liberation Squad. We are here to establish a new settlement and an above-ground trade route between Le- and Ta-Koro. While the villages on this island has held their ground against Makuta's forces, we seek to take back the rest of the land from his troops. And so we have started here, by Lake Pala, as it seemed to be the easiest to environment work in. Later we might do the same in other Wahi."The Toa of Ice stroked the chin of his mask."That's us, and this is our recently constructed headquarters. And you are a blacksmith, you say? We might have use for one of those, if you'd be interested. What is your name, my friend?"

OOC: Ah-ack-oon-mm-th-run (Its a Chiss name) :DIC: Ah'ackune'mthrun"My name is Ah'ackune'mthrun. I do rather like the idea of joining. I've been fighting Makuta's servents scince I found myself on this island." He was glad that he had not stumbled on the secret hideout of some pirats or something. "So, yes I would like to join your little group." He squinted his eyes, trying to remember, "I lost my arm fighting a infected muaka."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC (Madrihk)Madrihk nodded, even as he internally tried to process just what this Toa's name was."No worries, Ah-ack," he said, "we could always need another guy around, even if your arm may not be the greatest in combat anymore."

IC: Ah'ackune'mthrunRealizing the being's trouble with his name he said, "You may call me by my core name, Ackune." Taking out his blacksmith tools from his pack he asked, "Is there any place I could put my tools?" He then detached his mechanical arm saying, "Grr, got swamp water and mud in this now, got to clean it."OOC: lol he just pulled his arm off in front of a bunch of beings who are just waking up. XD I also updated his profile with a picture.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC (Madrihk):Trying to keep a straight face as the blacksmith began cleaning his artificial arm, Madrihk glanced tellingly at his teammates."All right, Ackune, we've just started building here, but you can store your tools in this building for now until we can get you a proper forge. Our Toa of Stone left just yesterday on personal business, so it might take a little while."

IC: AckuneBecause his mask of sonar told him that there was a room in the corner that was used as storage he went there to put his tools there. He then finished cleaning his artificial arm and reattached it (Backwards). Coming back to the main room he asked, "And who is everyone else here? You all know who I am, but I don't know who all of you are." Finding that he reattached his arm backwards he reajusted it.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Alfon / OnyxAlfon got up from his bed to go visit their newcomer. It seemed they were becoming popular even without having advertised their little village in progress."I'm Alfon, handsome Toa of Electricity, at your service.""And I'm Onyx, Toa of Iron. I'm also Alfon's older brother and triplet brother as you can see. Our third brother isn't here now."

IC (Madrihk):"I'm sure Onyx will be willing to help."The Toa of Ice had noticed that even though Ackune looked at each of them in turn, he appeared to look past them, in a way."Pardon me for asking," he said, "but I couldn't help but notice... are you blind?"

IC: Nost / Onyx"No I'm still famished. Just joking, I don't think I could eat anything else..."-As Ackune requested, Onyx created a solid block of steel for their new arrival. His elemental powers were back to their norm after a good night sleep and he was feeling much better."There you go. Enjoy."

IC: Ackune"Why I am blind, although I recently got this here fancy Anthon, I can work perfectly fine without it though. I still keep my old Miru in my bag, it doesn't work though." Picking up the block of steel with his artificial arm he heated it up with his elemental power and began to shape a sheild out of it. "There," he said, "Not as good as my last one, but it will do."OOC: His artificial arm is a lot stronger then his normal one, although slower to move.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC(Gezdom, Ledzel, and Sagom)

"Good," replies Gezdom before standing up. "I'll wrangle another Gukko and go to Ko-Koro; you three can follow," he replies before running out of the restaurant and toward the jungle.Sagom places the last of her widgets on the table to pay for their meal before standing up and taking Nost's hand."Let's go," she says, cheerfully, eager to see her clan father.Ledzel nods before standing up and stretching."Karz, did I eat too much..."-Mef Man

IC (Madrihk):"I like my current blade, but I think I might benefit from changing my secondary equipment. I've been using this spike here for some quick jabs. Anything you recommend for one that prefers light weight and speed?"

IC: Ackune"Well light weight and speed, let me see. Hows about a open bladed dagger. Their very light, but strong, and there perfect if you want quick jabs. I could even attach it to your gauntlet."OOC: Um don't really know how to explain it better. Its a dagger wth a hole in the middle of the blade.Like this: 6642915899_dc7a526eba_t.jpg

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC (Zar): Zar descended from the clouds, and found Agira on the beach. He landed softly next to him, "So, retreated, eh?" Zar asked.(Trakuda): Trakuda returned to the hut from his walk to find a newcomer, "Hey there, stranger," he said, "Name's Trakuda, only Matoran here, and a pretty handsome one at that," he chuckled. No one laughed, "Ah, whatever, who are you? What brings you to this corner of the world?"

IC(Gezdom, Ledzel, and Sagom)

Ledzel climbs on board the Gukko and sits behind Sagom. He places his arms around her to hold on, but still felt weird doing so. His face was obviously flushed."To Ko, then," she says out loud before looking down to Nost then back to the sky. Sagom gently slaps the reins against Seaweed and the four were soon flying in the air behind Gezdom.The Toa of Green finally managed to wrangle a bird and was flying toward Ko-Koro as well. He turns around and waves at the others before looking back to the stretch of air in front of them.Almost there. Then you Brakases will be dead.OOC: Gezdom, Nost, Ledzel, and Sagom to Ko-Wahi.-Mef Man

IC(Zand): "I can see that artificial limbs are all the rage these days." He tapped a knuckle against his mechanical leg. "Zand Giels. How are you?" He placed his axe on his back, and extended his hand for a handshake.OOC: Captain Zand Harkness...why have I started imagining him as this?IC(D): The toa of electricity continued to watch, a look of...well, something between awe and abject horror as Ackune removed his arm.

I.C. Vompran"Yes, Trakuda, we'd probably better get begin-started." The toa of the green exited the main structure.I.C. Ussalaius"Well, Jl, I'm thinking it would be kind of illogical to search the whole island for Voi. We'd probably be wasting our time. What do you say we just check the villages, then if we don't find him there, end our search?"

Edited by Elemental Ussal

elementalussal.png

IC (Madrihk):The Toa of Ice gestured towards one of the stone walls nearby."Feel free to set up your equipment in any of these unfinished huts. We'll make sure to work on that one first, then. If these are too small for blacksmith work, we can make a larger one, but that will take more time without Ledzel around."Madrihk stroked his left knuckle, trying to imagine a blade attacked to his arm."A hollowed dagger may be useful, true. Would it be possible to make a retractable one on my arm/wrist armor? It doesn't need to be automatic, just able to be locked into an extended or retracted position, so that I don't go waving a sword around all the time. I see you got... detachable parts, so I guess it's not that hard."

Edited by Katuko