Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: IraanusIraanus nodded, satisfied. Silently, he reached out with his elemental power, attempting to get an idea of the size of the body of water.The lake was enormous, far larger than he had expected - he was unable to sense an end to the water. As far as he could tell, the lake was vaguely crescent-shaped, and the koro had been built on one of the crescent's tips. Gazing into the darkness, he was able to see the dim outlines of several immense trees, illuminated partially by several lightstones affixed to mechanisms dangling from the upper boughs of the mammoth plants. The scene was oddly beautiful.He could scarcely make out a series of enormous lily pads leading to the base of the largest tree. Raising his hand, Iraanus wordlessly directed the water of the lake to pull one of these plants to the shore. Stepping to the side, he gestured for Rhow to step onto the lily pad's broad leaves.OOC: One of my better posts.

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: VakajaHe walked off, heading on to ko-koro by himself, feeling regret of some sort, then continued on.

From your friendly not so neighborhood, Vakaja. that is my profile name right?

here be the link to me profile page! ARG!!!!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=123&st=120&p=174210&&do=findComment&comment=174210

I make the most random creature mocs the world has ever seen. most of them have up to 12 legs!! Dont judge me! I am a pyromaniac, and proud of it.

FIRE = GOOD now you know common sense! this is also my philosophy!!!!!!!

IC: VakajaHe kept looking back to see if anyone was following him, but he didn't see anything. "anyone there?" he called out.

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=123&st=120&p=174210&&do=findComment&comment=174210

I make the most random creature mocs the world has ever seen. most of them have up to 12 legs!! Dont judge me! I am a pyromaniac, and proud of it.

IC: VakajaHe turned, wary, and started back to Ko-Koro. Every now and then, he glanced around, to see if anyone might be hiding in the shadows.

IC: Iraanus"No?" Iraanus responded, stepping onto the lily pad after Rhow. As the water began to carry the pair of Skakdi to the base of the tree, he cautiously began to probe the other Skakdi about her past, hoping that she might know something about his home. "So where are you from, if not here?"

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: VakajaHe stopped. he was sure of it. something was in the shadows, stalking him. he squinted, then got a pleasant knife to the neck. "Whoa! Whoa!"IC: Kalmaron"Who are you?" he demanded. "is anyone with you?"

IC: Alfon"Elevator's rather cramped, eh? Oh well, ride's over." he said flatly, stepping out of the elevator without a care in the world. The smell of humidity and dampness was much more pungent now that they were on ground level, all of the odors mixing together. It made Alfon's nose feel funny."Ready to head on back?"

IC(BM, Love, Mardi): The two sisters walked towards Le-koro, having gotten lost after fleeing Pala-koro. Black Mage joined them halfway between the two koro. Love's mask's infection started to subside, a minor case brought on by Nui-rama venom infected by Makuta."So, how are you two?"IC(Lord): The toa of fire stormed through the wahi.OOC: All mentioned in this post up for interaction.

IC: HavonHavon continued to memories his lines, he tried to visual act a few out, and ended up looking pretty ridiculousness, not that he knew or cared. IC: MimiraMimira flew in on Mistweaver, waving at Havon with childish excitement, landing her Kahu in front of Havon. "Hey Havon! What ya doing?" She asked curiously. Havon stopped swinging an invisible sword while doing a jig. "Rehearsing for a play!" Havon said proudly. "Oh! Can I be in the play!?" She said excitedly, it sound like a lot of fun to her."Sure! In fact, I think Miha left you an open role, I was wondering why she left an extra script." He tossed the excited Le-matoran the script.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Paka was forced to recount its tale many times as it travelled throughout the village. But despite this, the matoran doggedly -and with unfailing courtesy-kept on moving towards its destination.Finally the little warrior arrived. Politely asking its new followers to leave for the moment (which they reluctantly did), it stood back respectfully and knocked once on the door of Turaga Matau.

IC:Matau opened his door to find Paka outside. "Hello, brother! How can I help-serve you?"

test2.png

OOC: Fortunately for it, Paka knows Treespeak. Forgive me if said speech is off-this is my first time writing it.IC: Paka kowtowed to show respect, then drew the Acurahk's kraata from its pack and held it before the turaga. It made a small motion to offer up the worm."After the battle-rout against foe-Rahkshi, I quick-retrieved this dead kraata-worm. I listened-heard that the elder-turaga know what to do-deal with them. At the bare-very least, I believe-hope you may examine-study it to find-learn how to deal-kill with other foe-Rahkshi better," the matoran explained.

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC:With hesitation, as though afraid it would spring to life once again, Matau took the dead Kraata from Paka's hands. He seemed to release when the evil slug did not devour his hands. "Thank you, warrior-hero," he said. "Your sacrifices and help-good will not be forgotten by Le-Koro."

test2.png

OOC: One thing I've noticed about Treespeak is that it doesn't make all things convoluted by adding same-meaning double-words everywhere (:P), it's meant to be quick and effective slang. Example: When Kongu introduces himself to Takua in the MNOG, he doesn't bother with unnecessary words.

“Traveler beware — darktime come,” interrupts the villager next to Tamaru. “Matau stolen, Lewa gone! Le-Koronans prepare for battleflight!”“Who are you?” I ask.“Kongu, fastest Leaf-Runner!” he replies. “Everquick pilot! Weaver, mapmaker! Le-Koro Matoran!” “And who is Matau?” I continue.“Matau the Singer!” replies Kongu. “Down talk, up singing! Friend and laughter! In lifedawn years past, was known Matau Kewa Champion! Matau, great Turaga of Le-Koro and soul of the forest people! Gone! Gone! Taken by Makuta's Rahi!”

That's summing up a lot of events in just a few sentences; especially that first one.

IC: "Well, this might sound a bit strange, because it is, but I got visited by a bunch of Rahi who were being terrorized by the Nui Rama. I thought us lot could attack the Rama Hive. I mean, it would probably get us noticed by Le-Koro, seeing as they've been attacked really quite frequently in the past, and show Makuta we mean business." Trakuda replied, hoping his words wouldn't come across as lunacy.

IC - Madrihk - Pala-Koro"The Le-Matoran haven't torched that thing yet? Shouldn't be too hard to just set fire to it and then protect the surrounding area with our other elemental powers. The problem is, of course: what happens when Makuta finds out we did it? Will he send more Rahkshi on a revenge raid? Or will it be such a blow for him that he must regroup? Judging by the destruction we faced when we arrived here, it is the former, but that doesn't mean we couldn't try."IC - Mevi - Pala-Koro"If we are really going to destroy the hive," Mevi said, "I believe it is a greater task than you might assume."The Ta-Matoran stuck the tip of her halberd into the ground and, to illustrate, she drew a few lines on the smooth surface the team had eventually created by their pacing back and forth."Most of it is visible," she continued as she drew, "but parts of the structure must be underground for it to support its own weight and resist the forces of nature. Rama spit also hardens after the material has been massed together, so it is hard as stone. If we are unlucky, the clumps of dirt the insects also use to build will keep the fire from spreading across more than a small part of the hive at a time."After finishing the crude illustration, she added in a few lines on the ground to represent the team, and a myriad of dots in the air around them."If there's one thing I've learned from my time with the Ta-Koro guard, it is that the second you disturb a Rahi's home, it will be prepared to defend it. A single Nui-Rama by itself might not be very frightening to Toa or trained Matoran, but a whole swarm of them can easily overwhelm us. Since we need to both get close and then spend some time on destroying the entire giant hive structure,we are as good as dead if we are not prepared to last through the ensuing fight..." Edited by Katuko

IC: Kethrye:Kethrye examined Mevi's crude diagram. "If the supports of the hive are below ground , what's stopping a Toa of Earth from just digging down and using his elemental power to collapse the structural?" he said, pointing to the underground area of the rough drawing. "If the hive is made out of mud and Nui-Rama spittle then a Toa of earth should be able to destroy with relative ease."

OOC: who should we talk toIC:Nanashi looked around at the village of air. High up, easily defensible from the ground. The air however..... "Has this village been attacked before?"

Edited by gdfgdfgdfice

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

IC - Mevi - Pala-Koro"I am not from this region, so I don't know anything else than what other guard members who have been here has told me," Mevi said, "but I would guess that no one has been suicidal enough to try. Collapsing the hive means you must be below it. Even a Toa of Earth is not guaranteed to survive such an immense structure falling on top of him. And in order to tear it apart piece by piece, you must survive the countless Nui-Rama attacking you from every direction."The Ta-Matoran tapped the tip of her spear against her foot in order to clean the dirt off. Then she stood it up straight, keeping it rigid at her side."It's too much effort as long as there are other attacks to worry about as well. The occasional pack of Nui-Rama is nothing compared to Muaka, evil sentient beings and the odd low-level Rahkshi. The Gukko Force has kept the Rama away, so the hive has been allowed to stand. Rahi are not bad as long as the Makuta does not take control of them."

IC - Madrihk - Pala-KoroMadrihk nodded silently as he listened, a plan already forming in his head."If we had backup from others to hold off the Nui-Rama and keep them busy... we could do it," he said. "It would also be great publicity for us. The hive has almost become an evil landmark of sorts. If we could remove it, it would prove that times are changing for real."