Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: HavonHavon rubbed his chin, as if pondering the situation."Very well then, we shall go,To this under water castle,yet we need air bladders,that's what we know.We shall travel to the port,which is not far from here,where we can buy air bladders, then a ship we will commandeer."Havon pointed triumphantly toward the sky as he sung the last line, then 'lead' the group toward the 'port.'The group began to walk toward the back of the stage as the curtains began to close, it was time for the next scene.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: HavonHavon peaked at the audience outside, they had quite a large turnout, a lot more attending than he had ever expected. "I think a lot more than we originally hoped. We've got a much bigger turnout than I think any of us anticipated." He said this very optimistically.

OOC: Hmm...maybe there should be a scene with the 'villains' next?IC: Havon"Yeah, you'd be surprised how we got all those snacks too. We got them from the Gukko Force actually, they had too many in storage and needed to get rid of them, so...they gave them to us."

IC: Virthee"I see... Interesting." The Doctor commented, thinking it over. They likely would make a good profit for the orphans. But then came another problem. There were likely quite a few people with less than good intentions for the money. Probably some were in the audience just waiting for a chance to strike out.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: I decided that it would be a better idea to have Amakav survive for a while. After all, someone has to stop them.IC: AmakavAmakav picked up his fake head, and reattached it to his body in a burst of flame. He laughed evilly, and then retreated back stage."So, what's the plan?" He asked Miha and Havon.

OOC: I decided on this plotline early this morning and it seemed like a good idea, so...IC: Tillian (Musical, Le-Koro)"Wait," he said, suddenly breaking into a grin and bouncing in his seat excitedly. "What day is it?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Tillian (Musical, Le-Koro)Tillian's mind flashed back to his calender back home and he started to bounce even more."It's here, it's here, it's here, it's here!" he said enthusiastically.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tillian (Musical, Le-Koro)How did I forget...?"Today's my 180th birthday," he said excitedly.OOC: A note: I generally treat one decade in my char's lives as one year in a human's life for the purposes of an age ratio, so basically, today is Tillian's 18th birthday and he's been too busy being busy to remember it until he had time to relax.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Hmm, that would make Skyra about 209, never really made a set age though for any of my characters.IC: Skyra"Oh...happy birthday then! You're big 180 huh?" IC: Emotia"Really? We should do something for your birthday!"

Edited by Snelly

IC: Skyra"You're kidding right? Of course it's necessary! It's your big 180! Wouldn't you agree Laserbeak?" Besides that, will all get cake. That's reason enough. IC: Emotia"Yeah Tillian, were gonna do something for your birthday!" She stated, she wasn't making it a yes or no option.

IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak activated her mask, and hovered over Tillian's shoulder. "You are getting a birthday party. End of story." She grinned. "And I know a very good bakery."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Tillian (Musical, Le-Koro)Tillian looked at the three as if they had suggested doing shots of tequila off Toa Tahu's Suva.."But I wanna see the musical..." he protested weakly.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tillian (Musical, Le-Koro)"But I don't need a party," he said, grasping at straws. "I don't want you guys spending any of your time or money on me when I haven't done anything to warrant it..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak grinned. "Tillian. Do I need to go into what you did to deserve it? Do you really want me to? 'Cuz I can. And as for money," Laserbeak shrugged. "I have a lot of money saved up. More than I'll probably use in my lifetime."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Skyra"Don't be so modest Tillian. You'll make me look bad. Now shut up and accept it." He said this with a wicked grin. There will be cake...oh yes.IC: Emotia"You've done plenty to warrant it. We won't take no for an answer."

Edited by Snelly

IC: Tillian (Musical, Le-Koro)"I'm just a surfer..." he muttered weakly before turning around in his seat and curling up in a ball to try and avoid the barrage of compliments.SHUT UP AND ACCEPT THE CAKE, TILL-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tillian (Musical, Le-Koro)Tillian pouted, and it looked for a second like he might argue further, but then he finally shrugged and sighed."Fine. Alright. I'll let you throw me a party."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Onuzek"Oooo.... Cake..... Onuzek means, um, yay! Tillian birthday!" He said.He lumbered over to Tillian, who was curled up into a ball, and picked up the other Toa of Gravity."Lets go get cake!" He said excitedly, "For Tillian's birthday, Onuzek means..."OOC: Onuzek left you with no options.. XDIC: Deyr"Over here!" The Le-Matoran call to the Vortixx, as he had found seat for them.

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak's grin widened. "Good boy." She hovered a little further up. "Well, I have to run a few errands. Skyra, if I don't see her, give Mimira my best, and tell Havon that he and I are going to have to get a drink soon."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tillian (Musical, Le-Koro)"Try and keep things under control, please?" asked Tillian. "I can only cover for you so many times, and even though I know you're an ex-merc and all, I still can't be too careful..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Havon"Oh right....Oof!" He said as Miha pushed him suddenly onto the stage. The curtain's opened, and Havon walked up to the 'castle', which was really just a painted background. Before him was a 'dragon'."What is this!? The poor beast has been injured!" He exclaimed. "Tell me dragon, if you can, who has done this too you?"IC: SkyraSkyra nodded at Laserbeak. "Don't worry, I'll tell them." IC: EmotiaEmotia nearly squealed. "I think the birthday party is gonna be a lot of fun!" She seemed pretty excited about it.

IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak looked serious, an expression seldom seen on her face. "Tillian, I promise ypu the most illegal thing I'll be doing is getting my belongings from the old base." The toa grinned, and winked. "Besides. I've been legit for about four days now. I'll be fine."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tillian (Musical, Le-Koro)"I'm pretty sure there are a lot of Matoran that are older than me," Tillian said with a small grin. "I'm young by their standards, let alone a Toa's."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:FivaThe 'Dragon' looked at Havon. "It was the troll. You might ask, 'what did the troll do on the night of yesterday?' The answer is, 'Beat up me, and stole the princess.'" The Dragon sighed, 'accidentally' lighting Havon's behind on fire.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"