Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Before the inkeeper could react, his gaurd was missing an arm and on the floor with a glowing green blade at his throat, heat rolling off of the longsword in waves. A Toa of Plasma stood over the guard, wearing a Mask of Speed, the only possible explination for his incredible movement rate. A guest of the inkeep, he turned and said," I apologize for my freinds here, but if they're attacking that guy, then I'm certain there's a good reason."Miraul answered, "Offering refuge to a known murderer is bad for buisness. Trust me. Vilak, I persume."The plasma warrior answered, " You persume correctly."Ziraul and two Skakdi entered at that moment. Seeing D held in place, he fired sonics at D's ears more than loud enough to make him black out, while protecting his freinds with silence feilds. Mirual added a fresh burst of magnetism to get the Kualsi off. He had no plans to let their foe get away again.

IC(D): Okay, now I can't move my mouth. This is just great. Why is magnetism so overpowered?He could now do nothing but sit on his chair with a stunned expression on his face, holding a wine glass halfheartedly. A matoran had run outside to get medical help for the guard, and the innkeep was now hiding under the check-in desk.

IC: Kirgon"Well, I didn't know a Toa of Plant-life could see inside of dead plants, considering that they're, you know, dead."Kirgon remarked with a slight hint of irritation in his voice.He unfolded the map, which showed Le-Wahi, and one large X, along with six smaller X's placed through out the jungle.

IC Jokar - Le-Koro - Talking to Kirgon: "I can do lots of things that you don't know about," he said, examining the map closely. "Hm.. I'm assuming the x's are the temples scattered throughout Le-Wahi... it looks like this one is the closest to us," the Toa said, pointing to an x that was near Le-Koro, "we should head there first."-Jokar

IC: CadiasCadias' hand rested on the hilt of his sword, plasma flickering into existance above his other hand. His tone was dangerously quiet. "I'd be careful, Vrana. I have powers you don't." The plasma glowed brighter as the air began to heat up.IC: AntumI recoiled in shock as a strange fire appeared beside the Toa. Cadias didn't seem to notice, and I could clearly hear the threat in his voice. I glanced nervously at Vrana, wondering how he would react.IC: AurixAurix looked back, bothered by his companion's silence. "Is something wrong?"

IC: Kirgon"Exactly my thoughts. Last time I headed toward that location, I was attacked by overgrown ants. Thousands of them."He looked at the Toa of the green with a half joking glance."You wouldn't happen to have a giant fly swatter, would you?"He folded up the map, placing it safely back into the bamboo container.IC: VranaBoth of his wings flexed wide, as he flexed me back, razor sharp teeth bared like a Rahi. His white eyes stared into Cadias' like bladed knives, threatening to tear his very life from him."Powers are nothing to me, I've fought Toa tougher than you before. You are no match for my speed. And, my strength is easily a match for yours. You'll fare no better then that Toa in Ta-Koro."He took a step back, ready to swoop around and rip into Cadias at any moment. The Toa of Plasma was on thin ice.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC:

OOC: The Fearless Leader got a Matoran inside, so I would say we should leave him to open the door. You waited not even 5 real-life minutes for someone to respond, TX. Give him a chance to get online, at least. :)IC (Ferrin)"I agree, we should set out to find him as soon as possible," Ferrin said. "I've got some experience with finding people hiding, though, and I suggest that we send a scout first. Le-Koro have plenty of skilled Gukko riders that can spot people in the jungle form high above. We shouldn't just set off into the jungle before narrowing down the search."

Uh, yeah. As well, read my profile post next time-Jianheim is not a hut. It is essentially a castle on an estate, complete with a forge, barracks, library, tool shed, dining hall, and a spring (plus more). I was planning on describing the trip there and your chars' meeting with the battle butler, but I suppose your chars will go hungry for now, having stomped over a good deal of its squashes, pumpkins, zuccinis, potatoes, and carrots. [/NiceJobBreakingItHero] xPAnd, of course, they'll now have to deal with said duty-bound battle butler. Two bad events in one package for only 1.99 Lack of Char Foresight! Call now and you can recieve a FREE Award For Extreme Lack of Reading!IC: The granite walls of Jianheim Castle penetrated by these intruders? Lezuu definitely wasn't going to let that fly. Within two heartbeats, ten explosive hira shuriken were headed towards the rough center of the little group's backs. The le-matoran's mask hidden in the shadows of a particularly large pumpkin plant was the epitome of determined and willing to carry out his duty. By the way they'd opened the huge granite doors, he didn't feel the need to ask questions. The Lys'Muaka would consider doing so after they were pulverized.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Kethrye heard a twirling behind and ducked, narrowly missing a small thrown projectile."See, I told you there'd be someone you wants to kill us!" He said. Kethrye swungaround, trying to catch a sight of their opponent. " Surrender now or prepare to die, whoever you are!" Kethrye shouted.

Edited by BenLuke-116

OOC: 'Tis the life of the bzprpg for me :PIC: AlfonAlfon dodged the projectile with ease and starred in the direction they came from. "Well, I told you guys, if something came at us, I would not be happy." said Alfon narrowing his eyes, searching for whoever threw the shuriken. He crackled his sword with electricity and was prepared to set whatever wood in the place he could touch on fire with the intent to burn the place down."I am not happy."OOC: Are the walls and floors made of wood? It's your fortress and I wouldn't want to be modifying it except bust a few holes here and there :P

Edited by TX Wade 27

OOC: Hello Zedd! I'm the original Compassion. I hope you don't mind me jumping in like I am, but Despair and Compassion were good friends (in a brotherly/sisterly way) back before the downtime. I'll edit if you wish.IC - Compassion - Le-WahiThe Toa of fire had traveled here with Despair on the hunch that Love and Mardi were present."I suppose," he replied to her comment regarding the forest's beauty.According to a reliable source, Love and Mardi had climbed atop a Rahi nest of some sort. He had long since learned not to question the sanity of those two (especially if he cared about that second-in-command position so temptingly in the air)."Should we look for them? I mean, letting them find us is a less dangerous choice. Not to mention a more reliable one..."OOC: Again, if this is encroaching on your space, please do tell me so that I can edit.

OOC: Sorry for the long reply.IC:"Good idea.' Despair said quietly, still looking at the beauty around her. "Although I'm not sure if i can stand those Rahi ensts, what if we get hurt? or..." she trailed off.

IC(Love, Mardi, Pourge): *KERSMASHADOO!*(OOC: I just wanted to say that I made that word before it was cool.)The group broke out of the nest, flames being covered up by quickly-growing plants. Pourge ran one way, towards the koro, while the twin sisters ran away from the nest...Love immediatly smashed into someone, who was looking at the beauty around her."Oops, sorry...I was in a rush, and really, it's all my fault. Do you need a hug?" Love looked at the bastion of despair in front of her, feeling pity for her.OOC: Here's the plot twist--this is the Love from the previous RPG, and she got here through an event I'm most likely never going to explain. She's looking for a Male Despair, meaning she dosen't recognize Despair in this situation. Hilarity Ensues.

IC: Cadias"But did they do... This?!" Plasma blazed to live, completely surrounding the Toa. The air shimmered with heat, and patches of the bark on the tree burst into flame. Cadias laughed, drawing his sword. "I could incinerate you right now, Vrana. It'd be as simple as creating plasma right where you stand. You'd never see it coming, never be able to dodge. Try and touch me, I dare you."IC: AntumI leapt back, nearly falling from the tree in shock. The air began to heat, becoming very uncomfortable. I stared at Vrana. "How... how he do that?!"IC: AurixAurix nodded, as though that made perfect sense. "Do you have relatives in Le-Koro?"

OOC: Sorry if I came off as biting in that last post. I just love unloading wit XPAbout the walls and floors: All granite. The first Sarusuma was serious about making the place defensible. The only really flammable stuff in it is in the library-that or the barracks.BTW, I'm making a topographical map of the Jianheim grounds (including water sources, plants being cultivated, and the castle's rough location) at the moment. Expect that in my next post. One for the castle itself will soon follow.EDIT: Here's said topographical map. Note that water is not to scale and the strange black extensions from the towers are doors. For reference, here's where Jianheim is in relation to the rest of the island (it's the red shape on the shore of Lake Pala).IC: Lezuu watched silently. True to their nature, the explosive shuriken had hit the solid granite walls of Jianheim Castle and sent shrapnel flying every which way into the group, not to mention minor shockwaves and flame. "Surrender or die?" He could say the exact same thing back to the group...Except at this rate, it'd be more 'surrender or fry'.

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: VranaHe shot into the air, circling Cadias at high speed, keeping himself always moving, adjusting his speed randomly. Cadias would have little to no chance at hitting him with any attacks the Toa tried to fire. He knew the one problem Toa had, limited elemental energy. He could easily fly for hours, but would Cadias be able to keep up the plasma shield for that long? It was highly unlikely."You don't know what you're facing, you arrogant Toa. I've Fought Toa before."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: CadiasCadias watched as Vrana circled him, changing speed randomly. However, he was still following a pattern: Vrana was circling Cadias. Cadias created a wall of plasma in Vrana's flight path. The Avian would have to veer off course to avoid death, and Cadias had provided the space needed. His mind was planning, thinking ahead.IC: AntumI watched, wondering how everything had gone so wrong. I stayed still, hoping that the Toa wouldn't notice me.

IC: VranaAs Cadias had expected, Vrana had to veer off course to evade the attack, heading down below the tree level Cadias was in. Keeping track of him in the trees, constantly moving about like a madman, would be almost impossible. And if Cadias lost sight of him for even a moment, he would have no Idea when, or from where, Vrana would strike. From his left or his right? Maybe from behind him, or even right in front of him.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: CadiasAs soon as Vrana veered off course, Cadias put his plan in action. In an instant, the shields dropped, Cadias lunged... and his blade was at Antum's throat. "Vrana," he called, voice deadly serious, "Make one wrong move and your friend here dies. Even if you come up from behind and slash me, I can ##### that blade toward me. If that happens, your relative goes bye-bye. Understand?"IC: AntumI stood, frozen in terror. I felt the Toa, who threatened to kill me, lean forward. His words were quick, and, guessing by the way they were slurred, he didn't move his lips. "I don't intend to hurt you, but Vrana intends to hurt me. I have to do this to prevent serious injury. Don't show any signs of hearing me," he whispered. I stood there, frightened into silence.

IC: VranaAs Cadias whispered to Antum, Vrana rose silently up behind the Toa of Plasma, as silent as a light breeze, he was right behind the Toa. Cadias was threatening another being, using them as a hostage? It sickened Vrana to his core. He was a defender of life, he didn't like killing things. And he wasn't going to just let Cadias kill Antum. He just had to time this correctly, to save Antum's life. He swung out both clawed hands, trying to slash both Cadias' back, and the arm he was using to threaten Antum. And if he had done it well enough, it would be a sneak attack.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: CadiasCadias felt claws rip into his back and arm. The sword clattered to the branch, dropping toward the swamp. Plasma blazed to life around Cadias, like some spectral aura, as he let out a cry of pain and shock. He staggered backwards, plummeting toward the swamp, plasma still ablaze around him.IC: AntumI felt my back singed as the strange fire burst into existance and a cry of pain and shock rang out. I let out an involuntary screech and dropped to my knees, desperately trying to see my wings. Were my wings alright? Were they singed, or burning, or.... gone?I sighed with relief to find my wings intact, although they burned with pain. I looked over the edge of the branch, wondering what had become of the Toa.

IC: VranaThe burn struck him violently, setting feathers ablaze in intense pain. He fell back, screeching in agony. He didn't notice Cadias falling to the ground fall below, he was in intense pain. The Avian soared away into the jungle, his wings burning and his very skin charred. Within a few moments, he was out of sight, gone into the dark forests of Le-Wahi. Somewhere in the jungle, he plummeted, letting himself fall into a small pond of water, trying to stop the pain and burning.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: AntumI paced back and forth desperately. What should I do? Should I pursue Vrana, or try to help the Toa? I glanced down below, my keen eyes picking out the Toa. He was lying, spread-eagle, in the swamp mud. He wasn't moving, and was slowly sinking into the quagmire. I flew down and managed to drag him onto the roots of the tree. I found his sword and put it by him, too. There was nothing else I could do.I flew off, in pursuit of Vrana. It wasn't hard. All I had to do was follow the horrible smell of burnt feathers and charred flesh. I found him in a puddle. He looked terrible. I prodded him lightly. "Vrana? You ever-sleep?"

IC(Love): "Shh..." She embraced Despair in a bear hug. "It's okay, you're just a little despair-y. Why, you remind me of a...of a good friend of mine. Their name was Despair...sigh, if only I could find...oh never mind, you still need hugs!" She continued to embrace Despair in a strong, tissue-crushing hug, as Mardi looked on with a blank look on her face.

IC: VranaThe Black bird turned over, his skin charred even under his armor, he feathers burned in large patches. He looked like he had literally been set on fire. But he didn't say anything, merely turning back to the water of the small pond he had lander in, looking at his own reflection with a look of sheer misery. The only sound he made was a deep, horrible screech, thought could be heard over a great distance, before flopping back into the water.

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: AntumI felt horror, then pity as I saw Vrana's condition. I was tempted to try and see if my back was in similar condition. I resisted the urge for a few seconds. Then I looked. My skin was also charred and the feathers blackened and burnt off. It was a miracle that I had flown. "Maybe... maybe fire bites heal? Maybe you know Toa who heal?" I tried to sound hopefully, but my words sounded hollow to even me.

IC: VranaStill he didn't speak, he seemed to wrapped up the the pain and horror of his own situation to even realize that Antum was speaking to him. He was hurting, he was injured, and he was as angry as a wounded Muaka. He slowly managed to stumble to his feet, slowly walking in the direction he had flow from, the closest village he could reach that he knew of, he started walking toward Ko-Koro, the land of slow. His wings flapped weakly on his back. It was clear that there was no chance of him getting airborne... his wings were damaged, he was grounded, until his next molt.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: VranaHe turned back to Antum, a look of pain and anger on his face, of agony and rage. His smile that he had on his face when he met Antum was long gone, replaced by a snarl."What good am I to Navayak? I can't even get myself off of the ground, let alone help him get down!"He screamed at the littler Avian, not really trying to, he just did."Just go back to your home in the forest. Stay away from the villages, you're better off that way."He turned, his path no longer heading toward Ko-Wahi, this time heading back toward his home, Ga-Wahi.

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Vrana"How could I help them? Should I fly up into the tree and Bring Navayak down? How, I! Can't! Fly!"He clenched his firsts together, breathing heavily, as he turned back to his path, heading toward his home, possibly for what he though may be the last time. He couldn't fly, meaning he couldn't find dead things. And without finding them, he wouldn't be eating."And I don't care what happened to Cadias, let him suffer for this!"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC:Sorry guys. Forgot about this all. :|I'm assuming Mero is still with Jokar and Kirgon.IC: Mero Kiap - Le-KoroMero walked closer to the pair again after saying close to nothing pretty much the entire time. Something had been on his mind. His conversation with Kore a while back in Ko-Wahi left him wondering, and nothing had changed since then. He could still feel something off. He could feel it. It wouldn't matter. He waved the thought off again, returning to the issues at hand."How about a fly crusher?" He twisted his long tail around his body, admiring it quietly.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: No problem, not much has happened yet. Yeah, I think he would probably be there, and hopefully not lost in the jungle.IC: Kirgon"That would work, if you can crush the bugs fast enough."He winced slightly, remembering the nasty little pests that had been trying to eat him."I don't recommend getting too close though. Hm, maybe we can even fins a path around the bugs completely..."If the other two were looking, Kirgon had pulled back out the map, and was holding it sideways, not how it was supposed to be.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC (Madrihk)If Madrihk was about to protest when Alfon kicked down the door, he was one hundred percent certain the moment someone attacked them."Stop, darn it!" He shouted. "Ceasefire! Ceasefire!"He dove to the side, not willing to fight in his weakened state. He knew his team wasn't in tip-top shape either, and that fighting the explosives of someone living in a castle wasn't the best thing to do at the time.It looks smaller from a distance, he realized somewhere in the back of his mind as he glanced up at the large stone walls."I don't know who you are," the Toa of Ice shouted to their assailant, "but I can tell you that I did not intend for anything but a peaceful visit! I apologize for my teammates rather rude entrance, and ask that you do not murder us all just yet!"

Edited by Katuko

OOC: I thought you were long gone, Micro. :PIC Jokar - Le-Koro - Talking: "Uh, I have complete control over the jungle and all the plants in it. I could easily kill those ants with the abundance of plant life, Kirgon," he said, controlling a certain group of weeds nearby to tear another, larger plant to shreds. "See? Simple."OOC: Also, to the Emotional Spectrum group, should I just bring Yghari here? He's currently doing nothing.-Jokar

IC: Kirgon"I don't think you understand quite right. The sheer number of these things is enormous."Still holding the map sideways, he was plotting the path the should take. Only problem was, with the map sideways, he had no idea where they were supposed to go.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Fiva"No. I was just thinking about how this journey would be different if I did." Fiva said. "Are we almost there you think? We've sung two songs and had two different conversations. Usually it's a lot quicker for me to get to places. I just express my intent to get there and I suddenly appear where ever I wanted to be... Here wait, I'll try it now. Fiva and Aurix to the Star King."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"