Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Skyra"Skyra." He said as he shook Reaver's hand. He finally had calmed down a bit from his sudden insanity. IC: HavonHavon stood up to the troll. "You evil fat troll, is food all you think about, then I challenge you to....a hot dog eating contest!"

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: ReaverShe shook both Skyra and Laserbeaks's hands at once. 'Nice to meet you both.' She smiled cheerfully. And for the first time, her Mark dimmed down, and her eyes changed back to their natural colour, a bright orange-yellow. The others had never seen her real eyes before, not even Emotia, the first person she'd met. There was no Agony. There was only happiness.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC-Jaron:Jaron's vision flickered in and out of view, as he watched the going's on between Reaver and the others. He tried to stand slightly, but failed, sinking back into his chair. He coughed a couple times, blood falling onto his hand. As he looked, his vision flickered again. He leaned his head back, closing his eyes.A dull thump was heard as he slid off the chair and onto the ground.OOC: Look, Jaron's having a heart attack and his lung is messed up again!You're all so nice for helping him...xD

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Tillian (Bright-Star Inn, Le-Koro)Tillian tilted his head to the side and narrowed his own blue eyes, smiling softly."There we go," he said. "You look great."His eyes turned to Jaron, who was sliding to the ground and coughing up blood. He was at the Toa's side in an instant, remarkably calm."Alright, buddy," he said, withdrawing a small syringe from his bag and tapping it, "this'll only hurt for a second."He jammed the needle into Jaron's stopped heart and began to push. It was an adrenaline needle: Jaron's heartrate slowly began to rise again, and Tillian used his power over Gravity to pull up all the blood coming out of Jaron's throat."He needs proper medical attention," said Tillian, calmly sending his surfboard flying into the room. "Let me take him."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: LaserbeakLAserbeak's eyes narrowed and she dropped, and checked Jaron's pulse. "He's having a heart attack." She said tersely. "And he is coughing up blood. I can't do anything for this, he needs a hospital."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: ReaverHer smile became broader when she heard the compliments. 'Thanks, guys.'Then she heard the thud, and saw Jaron on the floor. 'I think I've started a fad of injury and nearly dying.' Then she became serious and rushed to his side, felt his pulse. 'Heart is weak, breathing lightly. Darn you to Karzahni, Hiemalis.'

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Tillian (Bright-Star Inn, Le-Koro)"I'll be back soon," said the Toa of Gravity, slinging the unconscious Jaron around his shoulders and hopping onto the surfboard. "Seriously. I'll be back. Hopefully with Jaron."He used his power over Gravity and sent the surfboard levitating about twenty feet above the ground, flying towards the nearest hospital."Just stay with me, mate. I got you."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Ryllia:"Okay, we got the Mahi steak, good," Ryllia said, finishing off her checklist. She looked over to Onuzek, who's floating bags and cartons made him a general annoyance to the passerby. She laughed at the sight, and began to head off."So, Onuzek, have you been to Le-Koro before?" She asked, hopefully able to hear him through the dense sphere of food and drinks.

profiles i guess

IC: Reaver'After he saved me, I can only hope he's saved.' She looked up into the sky, and quickly turned to the others. 'Be right back.' She darted off into the jungle, and arrived at the clearing Jaron had taken her to before. Sitting cross-legged on the small stump again, she closed her eyes, and listened.And all was well with her world.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Hmm...Did I ever say that Jaron had a scottish accent...and a pitch similar to Ewan McGregor's? (A.K.A. Obi-Wan Kenobi)Oh, by the way, I'm posting as him for now.IC-Jaron:Jaron twitched, coughing again. He twitched again, his eyes opening. He gasped, trying to get in air through his choked passages...wait, there was no blood there. He breathed again, before noticing his feet were flying freely, and that he was on a surfboard.A flying surfboard."Oh, bloody karzahni!" he exclaimed, grasping at Tillian's shirt and armour. "What on bloody earth has happened?" He turned his head, taking in his surroundings. He scrambled his feet, trying to find purchase where he felt he could stand evenly. He felt for his greatswords."You bloody brakas!" He yelled as they flew along. "You forgot my bloody shield!" He slipped slightly on the boards Varnish, nearly falling off before he grabbed Tillian again. The surfboard lurched dangerously to the starboard side."I...er...if you don't mind, I'm going back to sleep now," Jaron said, his eyes flickering again. He coughed up a bit more blood.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC, Agzinel: Agzinel looked at the running Reaver. Wonder what she's up to... he thought to himself. He followed after her. She went into a clearing in a jungle. Agzinel stood a ways away for a while, and then slowly walked up to her. "Why, isn't this a nice little place..." he began to say.OOC: Sorry, Zealokan, couldn't help myself. :P

IC: Tillian (Traveling to Hospital, Le-Koro)"Jaron, listen to me," said Tillian calmly, pulling the Toa of Fire off his shirt. "You're undergoing cardiac arrest as we speak. You're probably in shock. If you get too excited, the adrenaline I gave you will cease function and you will fall off this board and die in the jungle. Calm down and let me get you to the hospital."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Jaron:"I don't really think calming down will be an issue," Jaron said, his voice slurred slightly. "You see, what with this blood I'm coughing up, and my heartlight..." He had to stop, coughing slightly and staining Tillian's shirt with a bit of blood."Let's just say I'm going to be very calm here in a moment," he said, slipping slightly as he fell forward.

profiles i guess

IC: ReaverThe sudden appearance of Agzinel startled her, and she back-flipped behind him from her sitting position, and held a Dagger to his neck. Then she realised her mistake, and sheathed the blade. 'You have a habit of following me, don't you?' She looked out into the jungle. 'Jaron showed me this place. Whenever I need time to myself, I'm going to come here. And no one else is, if you get the hint.' She said the last part bitterly. 'No one else knows about this place, and no one else will, understand?'

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Tillian (Traveling to Hospital, Le-Koro)Tillian groaned as Jaron's blood stained the front of his shirt."This was a designer style, you brakas!" he yelled. "You're going to live long enough to buy me another one of these."He touched down the board in front of what looked to be a hospital. He turned around to Jaron, but all he found was the Toa of Fire on the ground, blood leaking from his mouth."Jaron!"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Jaron:Jaron coughed slightly, unable to move. He laughed, despite his situation. "Ah, I had a good time, didn't I," he said, mostly to himself as his heartlight seemed to flicker off. His eyes dimmed, and Jaron's head slumped back slightly as a group of EMTs came from the hospital to grab him."Sir," one of the EMTs said to the Toa of Gravity standing there. "Could you tell me what exactly happened?" He said this as the rest of them picked Jaron up on their shoulders, quickly running him inside.

profiles i guess

IC: Tillian (Hospital, Le-Koro)"Move!" he yelled, pushing past the EMT as he sprinted towards Jaron. They laid him down in a room and began to try and resuscitate the Toa of Fire. Tillian pushed past them and began to try chest compressions to get Jaron's heart moving.You crazy son of a Kavinika..."Sir! Sir, let us do our job!"Tillian spun and flashed his commander's badge and medical license wildly at the doctors, and they backed off. The Toa of Gravity frantically turned and began to try and do chest compressions again. "Tillian?" he heard, weakly, and he began to redouble his efforts. Blood shot out of Jaron's mouth and hit Tillian across his face and chest, and the Toa's limp form bucked wildly, but there was no heartlight flicker, no light in the eyes that normally shined so bright, no familiar laugh or grin that would signify that this was all some practical joke, that his eyes were lying, that the Captain of the Ta-Koro Guard was not lying dead before him..."Jaron! Jaron! Come on, you vulgar old fire-spitter. Come on..."He began to beat on Jaron's chest erratically, trying to awaken him somehow. Tillian began to cry."Come on, Jaron...come on...""Sir, there's nothing more you can do for him here."As two EMTs began to drag him away, Tillian's eyes began to blur with tears, and he walked towards his surfboard and began to fly dejectedly back to the inn, with no Jaron and a shattered heart.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Jaron:Jaron's eyes flickered again, as the EMTs began dragging Tillian out of the hospital. He coughed, again, feeling an IV tube stuck in his arm. His heartlight flickered, briefly, re-activating itself. He gasped, suddenly able to breathe again. He looked around, his vision blurred slightly. He barely registered as the doctors around him began to speak.He wondered why he wasn't dead. A heart attack, combined with a punctured lung...he sighed, leaning back. Now, probably everybody thought he was dead. He drifted off into sleep.

profiles i guess

OOC: And the award for troll of the year goes tooooo...IC: Tillian (Bright-Star Inn, Le-Koro)Tillian stepped off the board and held it under his arm, walking into the inn. Reaver was gone, but everyone else was still there, waiting for news. Tillian leaned the board against the bar and tried to dry his eyes inconspicuously."I did the best I could," he finally croaked, falling into one of the chairs.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: NikilaShe saw Tillian flying back, gliding on the surf board as if in water. The Toa of Water noticed something wrong. Jaron wasn't with him."Where's Jaron?" she asked, fearing the worst...No, she thought, they just need to keep him there a bit longer...

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Kal Grochi, of course.IC-Ryllia:Ryllia walked into the inn, Onuzek following close behind. She noticed that one-no, two-of the Toa were gone. One of them was Jaron. "Oh, great," Ryllia said, directing Onuzek to the kitchen. "What's Jaron done this time?" She asked.

profiles i guess

IC: Tillian (Bright-Star Inn, Le-Koro)They needed to stop. They were all asking the same question, at the same time. He couldn't handle it. He didn't want to handle it. He wanted Jaron to walk through the door and throw a beehive at Tillian while he was turned around, or maybe dump a pile of Kane-Ra dung on his surfboard, or...anything.With a choking sob, he got up and walked into his room, locking the door behind him.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tillian (Bright-Star Inn, Le-Koro)He could hear the commotion going on downstairs, and all it did was fray at his shaky nerves.He picked up the Staff of Absorption and swung it at the wall with a roar of pain and rage that was probably loud enough to echo through all of Le-Koro. Good. He wanted it to. He wanted the world to know his pain, his guilt, the fact that he had let his friend die...He adjusted his grip at the staff and swung it again.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME