Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Reordin (Rama Hive, Le-Wahi)"Orders?"Reordin gave a feral grin."Let's kill 'em all. Anyone got any strategies before I come up with one? Speak now or forever hold your intestines inside your body with your bare hands."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC-Lashev:Lashev watched as Verdi missed a few Nui-Rama, and they flew around behind Skyscratcher-only to be met by Lashev's disks, as he also took out a few to either of their flanks, coming up from below, where they were attacking the ILS."Sorry, did you say something?" Lashev asked Verdi boredly. "I was too distracted by my awesome."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Raiden walks along the ground,and finds a Matoran renting Gukko birds. "Hey!" Raiden says."Can I rent a bird?" "Sure,got any widgets?" "No...." "Take a bird." "but I don't have money! "You are a toa though.""Oh, uh thanks then...." And with that, Raiden gets on a Gukko and flies towards Ta-Koro.

IC:There was a surge of Nui-Rama, and fresh waves burst forth from the hive. Those that were closer to Lantz flew and intercepted the madu cabolo flung at him, and one of the insects exploded, limbs and juices flying everywhere, drenching the Hordika. The new Nui Rama, and what seemed like Rahkshi as well, proved an excellent distraction, allowing many Nui-Rama to fly to Lantz' aid. They grabbed hold of him and surrounded him, forming a protective cluster, and began taking him to the Hive, close to Toa Heuani."Let me go!" Lantz yelled, "release me!" However, nobody heard him over the din of the battle and the buzzing of the Nui Rama, and due to the insects that were surrounding him, not many could see him either. Nobodu, that is, except for Skaarn.You could just let me regain control. I already have control over most of your body, besides your head. And we were doing so much better when I was in charge.You're a monster and spawn of Makuta's cruelty. He betrayed our deal when he created you. I will never willingly submit to your will. Never!!!Have it your way. But you know a well as I that all it takes is the right blow to the head to release me....Lantz sighed. He knew it was true. It was only a matter of time. The wound in his shoulder continued to hurt, but wasn't bleeding as much. It seemed pressure from the Nui-Rama's claws were helping, at least a bit. Still, Skaarn continued to controlled his limbs, and, more importantly, his powers. Lantz' arm was still on his back spinning a Rhotuka, one that when launched would be quite powerful. It was Skaarn's doing, and despite Lantz' best efforts, he could not regain control and stop him.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: “Got it, chief!” Amerikos yelled over the booming of the battle. He faded into the background, confusing a nearby Nui-Rama that was coming too close. Soon, it was wingless, clawless, and headless. He silently stalked the rahkshi, having to kill several Nui-Rama to get to it. Finally, he came to a roadblock. The pass was blocked by several boulders. Amerikos prepared himself, then prepared himself. He sent several spikes of iron into the wall in front of him, at strategic points that would break it. He backstepped, turned, and with an oxcart punch he slammed his fists into the rock in front of him. The rock shattered, sending fragments flying everywhere. The entire section of derbis collapsed, and Amerikos continued his way forward. He maneuvered his way behind the rahkshi, and waited for his teammates to make the first move. -Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: (Aryll-Hive. Le-Wahi)Word traveled fast that Rahkshi were near Madrihk's group. Suddenly, a wave of fear surged through Aryll. The realization that the Rahkshi just might bring with them more Makuta servants loomed like a fog in his mind.But until he got his orders. Aryll could only stand back and blast away at the Rama.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

OOC: Did he throw the knife, or stab with it? I'm assuming he threw it, because a kick has longer range than a stab. If Vompran were to dodge the kick, he would already be too far away to stab.I.C. Vompran was expecting a counter attack, and jumped backwards to avoid the kick, letting go of his sythe. He tilted his head as the knife flew past. Vompran decided to rely on his secondary weapon: a hook with a blade on the end. He attached a vine through the loop of the hook, making a grappling hook. He swung it around his head twice for momentum, and launched the hook from his hand at Kyju's feet, hoping he would be able to trip him up.I.C. Kranuka"Nice Job! Hmmm... Maybe we should have thought of the mask trick before we beat him up."OOC: I won't be able to get on for the rest of today.

IC Botan"Well, now what are we going to do with this thing? It's practically the size of Mount Ihu!"

aouROFb.png

I.C. Kranuka stared at the beast. "... I have no idea. Maybe Fehron can make some metal bars, or Botan some logs that we could roll him on. Dymiun can use his element to lift him onto the logs." Kranuka thought for a moment. "On the other hand, he isn't really in anyone's way. Just kinda out here in the jungle. Do we have to move him at all? And will he die if we leave him here alone? or heal? most Kraawa are pretty nice as long as they aren't infected.I.C. Kotahk, Tamaka, and Takana stared at the battle below."This is not our fight. We should try to steer clear from it." At the very moment, several Nui Rama bombarded them from all sides, thinking that they were members of the "Island Liberation Squad." "Then again, we may not be able to help it. Land the Kahu, we won't be able to hold this up for long." "It's worse than Karzahni out here!""You think?"Kotahk and the others were shot down before they had a chance to land properly. Kotahk noticed Vompran was about to be ambushed from behind on a Rama, and froze the Rama in a block of ice.I.C. Vompran (Leader of the ground squad.) Vompran was ducking from the powerful blow of the sword, and activating his matatu to retrieve his sythe, when he heard the sound of an ice blast behind him. He turned his head and saw a frozen rama about three feet behind him. He saw Kotahk had saved his life. He nodded his sincere thanks, and turned back to Kyju sythe at ready. He slammed his sythe into the earth forming a wall of plants between himself and the offender. Vompran turned to the rest of the ground squad. "GROUND SQUAD! WE NEED TO COVER THE STRIKE FORCE WHILE THEY ARE ATTACKING THE RAHKSHI!" Vompran caused the wall of trees to fall backwards toward Kyju, hoping he would either crush him, pin him, or stall him long enough for him to assist fighting off Nui Rama.

elementalussal.png

IC: So the strike force was fighting Rahkshi, and the ground squad was providing cover...Dervian had lost his squad quite some time ago, so he formulated his own plan. "Anyone who needs help, just ask me!" He yelled loud enough for everyone who wasn't being punched in the head so hard that their ears rang to hear him, then began his plan. He outstretched his arms with swords in hands, and flew while spinning, thanks to his mask and wind powers. Narrow gusts guided his path, and he knocked aside, slashed, and pretty much gored as many Nui-Rama as he could. He finally used the concept of his wind sphere to make a wind oval coccoon around himself, and flew into the swarm he had angered. They fell aside, and he hurled two wind shuriken at the Hive. Finally, he attempted to use his wind spheres to bomb the Rahkshi.OOC: Long post with plenty of actions to make this one-post thing worth it. He did not do this all at once or too quickly. Make of that what you will. (Oh Karz, I'm in for payback now...)

Pk57sNJ.jpg

I.C. Kranuka stared at the beast. "... I have no idea. Maybe Fehron can make some metal bars, or Botan some logs that we could roll him on. Dymiun can use his element to lift him onto the logs." Kranuka thought for a moment. "On the other hand, he isn't really in anyone's way. Just kinda out here in the jungle. Do we have to move him at all? And will he die if we leave him here alone? or heal? most Kraawa are pretty nice as long as they aren't infected.

IC Botan"Maybe so, but think of it this way. Have you avoided stepping on any tiny insects on your way here? But did you mean to kill them? Let's just clear a path." Botan then moved several trees out of the way to form a large path for the Kraawa to move harmlessly.

aouROFb.png

IC: VorshiinAs he entered Le-Koro, Vorshiin felt immediately out of place. His bulky grey build didn't fit in at all with the more lightweight, green forms of the villagers here. But it also didn't matter. He was here to get the help that he so obviously needed. Once again, the Toa of Stone was turning heads everywhere. Villagers were staring at him, gazing upon this huge, unfamiliar frame. He wanted more than anything to shout, "What in the name Mata Nui are you looking at?" but that was the last thing he needed to do after what had happened in Onu-Koro. Yes, he hated to admit it to himself, but he was here for anger management lessons. Now where was he to start? OOC: Vorshiin now open to interaction

Edited by Zyke the destroyer

67tlbk.png

IC: (Uar)The moment he heard Vompran's order, Uar joined the regrouped ground squad, and started skirting around the group's outskirts, quickly picking off any Rama who came to close to the strike force. He gulped at the thought of six Rahkshi of Teleportation, who could, at any moment, appear in their midst and slaughter them.

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

IC Ghlist - Le-Wahi - Heading toward Le-Koro:Well... it seemed he was here, in the great jungle that was Le-Wahi. Somehow, it seemed.. denser, than the last time he had been there; not a problem for his axes, though. He had been cutting his way through the thick foliage for about half an hour now, and thankfully, he had been to the Wahi enough in the past that he knew how to navigate the immense mass of green and black. He pitied the fool(coughMr.Tcough) who came into the jungle without any source of guidance... although, sometimes one doesn't have a choice, say he needs to hide from some bandits, well, here's this stupidly huge jungle sitting right here, what better place to hide in than one where no one will ever find you? Of course.. if it was impossible to find anyone in the jungle, then Ghlist would have never been sent there. He had tracked down plenty of escapees, running targets, and his own food in this very wahi, and to be honest, if someone knew what they were doing, then they wouldn't have any trouble finding their way through it. He knew he wasn't close to the village, but he was slowly getting closer to it with every swing of his axes. -Ghlist

IC(Azion): He ran into his isolated hut which sat on the far side of Le-Wahi, near a beach. Blood covered his hands. He grinned evily. That Matoran shouldn't have come close to my hut. His head cracked like a melon, didn't it? He stood there, looking at his hands, horror spread across his face. What did we do? Did we harm someone? No, we shouldn't be hurting anyone!He shook the blood from his hands, it covered the floor now. An awful mess. We should clean it up.He got on the floor, wiping at the blood with his hands. This won't do! We'll need a rag or a couple drinks. He stood up and walked away from the blood on the floor. He walked to the far wall and opened a cabinet. There sat a few bottles of a dark fluid. He picked one up and opened it. This drink is foul! We should dump it out.Without a second thought, he took two strides to the open door and tossed the drink outside. Where am I? The Toa of Fire glanced around the hut. "I'm home." he breathed. "I'm finally home." He held his head. Did I release them? Did I finally beat them?He glanced up. No, we are all still here, and we want to stay! We could help you clean your messes up. Look at this place! It needs more drinks and more females. I could solve that. You see, we are never gonna leave. The only sound heard from the hut was screaming.

WIP

IC: VorshiinAs Vorshiin was strolling along the Le-Wahi beach, looking for help, he heard a loud scream erupt from a nearby hut. Deciding that the being in the hut probably needed help more urgently than he did, he ran up to the hut and yelled, "Hello? Are you alright in there?" The screaming continued. Whoever was in there was definitely in pain. Shaking the door handle to no avail, he decided that he would have to go in forcefully. He pulled his hammer off of his back and swung it around, smashing the door into splinters. Rushing inside, he found a Toa of Fire, screaming in agony with his hands clutching his face. Whatever was causing his pain, it sure wasn't what Vorshiin had expected at all.

67tlbk.png

I.C. Kranuka"To the village, then." Kranuka and Co. traversed through the jungle, and back to the Le-Koro.

IC Botan, Fehron, DymiunUpon reentering Le-Koro, the three were immediately hailed as heroes for stopping the Kraawa.

aouROFb.png

IC(Azion): Upon hearing the door shatter, Azion looked up. "Oh my! What a mess!" he exclaimed, seeing the pieces of the door on the floor. With bloody hands, he started cleaning up the mess. "And you," he said, not looking at the newcomer, "will need to help. After all, we all clean up after ourselves! Don't we?"

WIP

IC(Azion):"No, of course not." Azion replied as he pieced the door together, although it fell apart with every try, "Look at this! Until this is fixed, We can't be alright!"Azion started humming a song as he continued his work.

Edited by thebeggerpie

WIP

IC: VorshiinVorshiin decided that whoever this Toa was, he definitely needed help. And the blood on his hands... Where had that come from?"look," He said, "you aren't gonna fix it that way." The blood had gotten all over the splinters of the the door."Oh," Voorshiin added, "I don't believe I caught your name."

67tlbk.png

IC: "Karz," Rockosis muttered as the Skakdi continued to fall towards him. He rolled fast, coming up on his feet and diving. He began to swing the nunchuck in a figure-eight spiral, coming closer to the falling skakdi. "Get off this ship, or else," he said quietly.OOC: He's got to have hit the ground by now. This isn't a saturday morning cartoon where everyone can float in the air endlessly :P-Bane

OOC: Sure. He's only been in the air for under a couple of seconds as it is - just enought time for Rockosis to eject the blade of his sword then roll away.IC (Mataka): The Skakdi hit the deck hard, then turned to face the toa. "No. You go" he argued. Who did this toa think he was, telling him to get off a ship? He was only coming on for a look around and maybe a small bit of looting. He looked around for something which might help him fend off his attacker, and found a large iron belaying pin, which he hurled at the toa before charging him, swinging his club and claws.

Vompran turned to the rest of the ground squad. "GROUND SQUAD! WE NEED TO COVER THE STRIKE FORCE WHILE THEY ARE ATTACKING THE RAHKSHI!" Vompran caused the wall of trees to fall backwards toward Kyju, hoping he would either crush him, pin him, or stall him long enough for him to assist fighting off Nui Rama.

IC (Dekuna): Vompran's shout cut through the noise-dampening field around Dekuna's ears, and he nodded in approval. He absorbed a bit more of the swarm's buzzing to fuel his next attack and unleashed the sound at the rama closest to the strike team. The power scream tore through their wing membranes and sent them crashing to the ground before they could harm the ILS fighters.

ppg2.png

OOC: The Rahkshi are standing in front of the hive, but the strike force plan is to attack one or two of them, not all at once. Plus, we are doing it as a group with a specific plan, that will make all the difference in the world. Nuju said that these were "group objectives". It essentially means that attacking as a lone person means they will gang-stab you. :lol:So yeah, I guess I'll just have to say Strike Force drawing Rahkshi attention (with a plan).IC: MadrihkCy had unexpectedly appeared next to him. Madrihk did not taking his eyes off the Rahkshi, who were still standing still outside the hive, apparently trying to decide where to strike first."Those things can teleport," he said, barely audible after Mussiki had dampened the sound in their immediate area. "Striking them invisibly is part of our plan already, but unfortunately you are quite visible. Listen, I am going to draw one or two over here. A few seconds later, Kal will from a stone prison around us, and Amerikos will try to rip the Rahkshi apart while I use the opportunity to freeze them as well. You could try suffocating them, I guess, but I don't know how well that will work."With that, he focused a swirling mass of ice in his hand and sent it flying towards the closest Rahkshi he could see."Think quickly, though," he said, as they all prepared to counter the inevitable counter-attack.OOC: Nuju, here is the current strike force status (posting twice since I am team leader, sorry :P):- Kal (stone) and Amerikos (iron) are using their Huna and Volitak to stay out of sight.- Mussiki (sonics) is using his power to keep the area quiet around the strike force, to prevent the Rahkshi from hearing ambushes occurring.- Volin and Destian (Toa and Skakdi of Plasma) are holding off the Rama not too far away.- Madrihk (ice, Kakama) is drawing the Rahkshi's attention on him so they others can trap it with stone and iron while it is distracted.- Cy (air) and Invictus (fire) are both standing by, fending off Rama and waiting to strike as well.

Edited by Katuko

IC: Rockosis saw the skakdi charging toward him, along with the metal object flying towards him. He activated his Calix, dodging the projectile and sidestepping the skakdi. he wrapped the chain around the skakdi, pulling it tighter and tighter. He unsheathed his extra sword, plunging it towards the skakdi. -Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC(Azion): This Vorshiin was getting angry and when people got angry, they hurt other people. "No, don't hurt us!" screamed Azion as he backed away from the pile of bloody splinters. He raised his fists, to defend himself when he saw the blood. "You've hurt us!" he screamed, tears pouring down his mask, "No more! No more!" He backed aganist the far wall and sat down into a ball, crying.

WIP

IC: VorshiinVorshiin immediately regretted his angry words."I'm sorry," Vorshiin stuttered, stepping forward, "I'm not going to hurt you." He also was beginning to wonder why Azion was speaking in "We"s and "Us"s instead of "I"s and "Me"s. It was quite possible that he suffered from multiple personalities.Vorshiin sighed to himself. He had come to Le-Wahi for help, but he was already trying to help someone else.

67tlbk.png

IC(Azion):Azion uncurled himself and sat there, a few big tears still on his mask."Then.....then maybe we could be friends!" he said, before bursting into hysterics and crying again.

Edited by thebeggerpie

WIP

IC: Rockosis saw the Skakdi charging toward him, along with the metal object flying towards him. He activated his Calix, dodging the projectile and sidestepping the skakdi. He wrapped the chain around the Skakdi, pulling it tighter and tighter. He unsheathed his extra sword, plunging it towards the Skakdi.

IC (Mataka): While Rockosis had great speed an agility thanks to his calix, Mataka's Parakuka allowed him to match the toa's abilities. When Rockosis sidestepped his first attack, he batted the chain away with his club before it could wrap around him and blocked the stabbing sword with the claws of his other hand. Using the same speed and enahnced relexes to counter-attack, he kicked out at the toa with his clawed foot.

ppg2.png

IC(Azion): Azion stopped crying. "Help us? Oh, we don't need help." he said with a massive, slightly disturbing grin. "We're perfect here." Azion stood up and wiped his eyes once more. "But we're more then happy to help you!"

WIP