Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Zealokan, PayigesThe Kineticist paced back and forth for a while, deep in thought. Suddenly, he yelled out 'Eureka! Is there any Epic Tea around here?'She sighed and facepalmed. 'Zealokan, for Mata Nui's sake, this is no time for drinking!''No, not for drinking. Well, not for me, but for Onewa! We've proven that Epic Tea has medicinal properties, when we used it as smelling salts back in Ga-Koro. Could whatever's in it be used to cure this infection? And if we find out what is in it, we could gather more of it!'

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: XxethXxeth walked up to Odhran with a mop, and whispered into his ear, "You know, you did make her captain for a day. So, if you don't do what she says, I'll have no choice but to listen to her and chain you to the anchor." Xxeth offered the mop to Odhran, "Just take it, it will be easier for both of us.IC: Skyra"Epic what? What on earth are you guys talking about!? You know what, never mind, just...wait here for Havon and the others, I'll be in Ta-koro with these guys." He gestured to the two toa and one matoran behind him, Ramanox, Torv, and Noran.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: XxethXxeth sighed, and shoved the mop into Odhran's hand. "You're just as lazy and a pain, and you argue just as much. Sorry Odhran, but, I'm with Moylan on this one." He walked toward Draebe. "Ya, I hope we spot a ship soon, cause I'm eager for some action."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: LekuaAs he entered Po-Koro, Lekua noticed a small group of Matoran walking in the opposite direction. Judging by their appearance, none of them seemed to be from the area. That's rather odd-strange, Lekua thought. Perhaps they might-could be the very ones I'm looking for?"Excuse me," Lekua called as he hurried over to them. "Do any of you know someone who is named-called Stannis?"

Ic: The others around him parted, allowing Stannis to present himself fully. "I am he," said Stannis. "Who are you and what do you want?" he asked, a hint of insecurity in his eyes. He didn't want the wrong people knowing who he was and what he was up to, and he couldn't tell if this man meant ill or aid.

IC (Dekuna): Quite simple, Dekuna was stunned. For all of its epicness, could mere tea really cure the infection? It was worth a try. "I think it only came from Ga-wahi" he told Zealokan, "But we could go get some, purify it, and see what happens. It couldn't do any harm, after all."IC (Tooroko): As per his orders, Tooroko went below decks to his cannons and made sure they were all in good shape after their escape from Ta-wahi. When he was satisfied with their condition, he eyed the waters for any sign of other vessels.

Edited by Mt Ihu

ppg2.png

IC: Zealokan, Payiges'Right, good. I suppose I'll be the one to go to Ga-Wahi to get the tea, unless anyone else is volunteering.''I'll go. It might give me a chance to clear my head from.... you know, as well. I'll be back in a day at the most. How much should I get?''Thanks for that. Two flasks at the most. I'll tell the others where you've gone. Artahkaspeed, Payiges.'She smiled, nodded, and sprinted off to Ga-Wahi.OOC: Payiges to Ga-Wahi

BZPRPG Profiles

IC (Dekuna): "Maybe you should go too, Zealokan" Dekuna suggested. "It's not that I don't want you around, but your element would allow the two of you to travel much faster. The sooner you get back, the sooner we can try to help Onewa". Dekuna would have gone himself, but he didn't have a mask of speed, and time was of the essence.

ppg2.png

IC:Odhrán"Oh, you guys like to pillage?" Odhrán asked in mock surprise as he dropped the water bucket. "It's too bad you wanted to mutiny today. I'm not sure if any of you heard, but I heard wind of an extremely rich trading ship that we were going after before Moylan became captain." He shrugged. "But I since Moylan's captain, I'm sure that we'll find some kind of substitute. Maybe we'll beat up an old turaga for his two widgets? Who knows?" He shrugged and started walking towards the bunks. "I'm heading below deck, if any of you guys try to stop me... Well... It won't be pretty."FivaFiva turned to Denuka. "Have you seen Virthee?"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

OOC: Salamander from Ko-Wahi.IC: SalamanderSalamander walked through the desert, his red and black armor standing out amidst the miles of sand that surrounded him. He had reached the foothills of Mount Ihu the day before, and had decided to walk at least part of the way to Po-Koro. At the time it had seemd like a good idea, but now he was beginning to grow weary of all the 'thinking time' he had given himself.I'll just go a bit farther. It isn't as if I have a problem with the heat, just the walking. The sand doesn't help much, though...OOC: I hate travelling posts... :P

Lacertus

OOC: Post parody time! XDIC: VenatorVenator walked through the desert, his shiny silver armor standing out amidst the miles of sand that surrounded him like a mirror, possibly blinding anyone who looked at him, and he was certain he had seen alteast three birds look at him, then fall from the sky. He had reached the foothills of Mount Ihu the day before, having used his elemental powers to shortcut and keep up with Salamander. And he too had decided to walk at least part of the way to Po-Koro, because... well, he couldn't fly. At the time it had seemed like a good idea, but that was because he had no other choice. But now he was beginning to grow weary of all the 'thinking time' Salamander had forced him into... he didn't like being stuck in a desert, thinking.I'll just go a bit farther, since Salamander seems to be. So what if I have a problem with the heat, just the walking is bad enough, now i'm also being cooked inside my armor. The sand doesn't help much either...

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: ...I'm soooo going to have Salamander turn that "shiny silver armor" into a makeshift oven. With Venator still inside, naturally. :evilgrin:What I need is an emoticon that combines :evilgrin: with :onfire:. Those two combined would work for Salamander nearly 100% of the time...IC: SalamanderA sudden flash of light caught Salamander's attention. Turning, he looked for the source. It only took him a minute to identify the being that was causing it as Venator, the dragon-crazed Toa from before.I guess I was followed... Should have been more careful."Why are you following me?" Salamander demanded. He had no time to waste this weakling, and had half a mind to simply leave him to die out in this harsh land. A Toa of Ice wouldn't last very long, that much was certain.

Lacertus

OOC: So he's pretty much walking out of the frying pan and into the fire? XDIC: VenatorSteam came from his armor, where he was occasionally creating ice inside it to keep him cool. The desert was a pleasant place for a fight, and keeping himself cool had drained most of his elemental energy. He'd have to keep Salamander from getting violent... this was not the place for him to fight, but he couldn't lose sight of the dragon, or else others may suffer from the being's powers of flames and pain. Ans Salamander was looking right at him, probably shielding his eyes from the gleaming metal of his armor.I guess he found out I was following... Should have been more careful."I am following you for a simple reason. You are a dragon. You have done good for others, that I have seen. But lately, you have done more evil... If I am not to kill you, then I am at least going to keep you from harming others..." Came the reply from the living mirror in the desert, as he kept walking.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: More like inferno.IC: Salamander"You can try to do that if you want to... But what would happen if I simply flew to Po-Koro and started fighting people there? How would you stop me then?"He wasn't particularly curious about how Venator would answer, but he didn't mind having somebody to talk to. However, there were far better people to have a conversation with.OOC: Venator isn't going to stop following Salamander around until he's dead, huh?

Lacertus

IC [Masane - Po-Wahi]: Masane awoke to an empty room and her head immediately started to pound. What was the last thing she remembered doing? "Oh yeah, dodging about twenty falling rocks in a deadly trap engineered by a Matoran mastermind..." She muttered, half-serious and barely concious. "Interesting story," A man said, walking into the room. This startled Masane who jumped, but calmed down when she realized it was simply an old man, a Turaga. He had a bottle of what she presumed to be acholol in his hand and a smirk on his face. "The name is Doc, you can thank me later..." He told Masane who look confused. She then tilted her head down to see the bandages wrapped around her stomach area. Masane winced, she really had needed medical attention then. Raising her body slowly, she turns to 'Doc' and smiles, "Thanks, old man. I'll be on my way now..." She said simply, standing up and getting on her feet. Doc frowned and held up a hand as she was about leave, "Now hold on right there, missy. You need rest and a bed. I can provide it." He told her with one of those warm smiles she rarely saw anymore. It brought a smile to Masane's face who briefly thought about staying here with this Turaga and waiting a few days. Justice couldn't wait though and that's why her smile turned to a frown. This was the ugly life she lived."Sorry, Doc. I can't do that." She said simply, before walking out of the door and leaving the Turaga. "I can't stop moving. Ever." Masane whispered to herself.

character_37075_f.jpg

IC: Venator"It depends on the people, and your reasons for righting them. I will not step in the way of justice, but of senseless violence, I will not hold back my defense of the victim."He replied, still walking without halt or stop. He was scared of Salamander, yes... but he was a dragon hunter. He had faced creatures far worse. But, he wasn't sure exactly why Salamander inspired fear... almost as much as the Toa of ice, Utu.OOC: Well, he's got nothing better to do. Plus, it means you can have Salamander take a darker path and kill him, or the heroic path... and still probably kill him. XD

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Lekua"Lekua is my name," he replied, extending his hand for Stannis to shake, "and I have come to help-aid you on your quest-mission at the recommendation of Turaga Matau himself, no doubt due to my natural heroic-ness and ever-good looks."

Q2TtLEz.png

OOC: Zealokan and Payiges from Ga-Wahi.I actually held off on posting for a few hours for just the tiniest bit of realism.IC: Zealokan, PayigesA few hour after arriving in Po-Wahi, the two Toa arrived in Po-Koro, outside the Turaga's hut where Dekuna and the others were. Panting heavily, the Kineticist said 'Ok, I've got good news, and I've got bad news. The good news is we got the Epic Tea. The bad news is we might, just might, be wanted for stealing in Ga-Koro.' He panted still. He hadn't ran full out like that for ages. 'Is there some water around here? I reeeeeeeeeally need a drink.'The Toa of Lightning was out of breath, but she managed to choke out the word 'Ditto.'

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Lekua"Lekua is my name," he replied, extending his hand for Stannis to shake, "and I have come to help-aid you on your quest-mission at the recommendation of Turaga Matau himself, no doubt due to my natural heroic-ness and ever-good looks."

Ic: "Matau sent you? Well, he must not have sent you for your punctuality. Your two days late," Stannis both joked and pointed out, though as far as anyone knew he was being entirely serious. "What skills do you have that Matau saw in you?"

OOC: How am I clever, what did I do? Just kidding :PIC: Zealokan, Payiges'Right, look for a well, look for a well.....' Zealokan and Payiges wandered around the village for a while, until they found a well to drink from. 'I propose a toast, to getting more exercise.' The Toa of Lightning laughed in response. 'To exercise!' They both drank the water as if they'd gone days without it. After indulging themselves in the simple life-giving liquid, they walked back to the Turaga's hut. 'Right, we should get the Epic Tea to Turaga... Onewa..... ohhhh, I don't feel so good.' He lost his balance, and stumbled, then slumped against the hut, coughing heavily. Payiges similarily fell to her hands and knees, coughing and hacking. 'Mata Nui, what's happening?' Her limbs gave out, and she fell completely to the ground. The infection had struck again.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC (Dekuna): Dekuna was no medic, but it was plain to him that the two toa had very simiar symptons to Onewa. While the metaphorical cogs began turning in his mind, he grabbed one flask of EPIC TEA from Zealokan, unstoppered it and held it to his lips, pouring distilled epicness down the toa's throat. He didn't worry about Onewa for now - they still had a flask and a half - how much could the old man drink, anyway?

ppg2.png

IC: ZealokanAs the Epic Tea ran down his throat, only one thought crossed his mind. In between coughs, he managed to say to Dekuna 'Help Payiges, help her!' He saw his companion still on the ground. 'I'll be fine, go!'

Edited by Toa Zealokan

BZPRPG Profiles

IC (Dekuna): The toa went over to the prone toa of lightning and poured the remainder of the first flask down her throat. He had gone to Zealokan first because he had been closer, but now he thought about it, could weakening Payiges give thre creepy appirition a chance to return? He hoped not.

ppg2.png

IC: PayigesIn her weakened state of body, her mind slowly crumbled as well. Her armour flickered from colourful to drained, her eyes from yellow to black, her cries of pain into cries of joy. 'You will NOT take my body, Makutaspawn!' Then the Epic Tea was poured into her mouth strengthening her against the dark entity, once again vanquishing it to the recesses of her mind. Whilst not completely cured yet, she wasn't much in danger anymore.

Edited by Toa Zealokan

BZPRPG Profiles

IC (Dekuna): It seemed the EPIC TEA was once again working its wonders for both Zealokan and Payiges. "You gave me quite a scare there." he commented. "If we hadn't had some EPIC TEA on hand, you might have really been in trouble. You both came down so fast you might have drunk a barrell of poison"

ppg2.png

IC: Zealokan'No, last thing we drank was the-' He paused in shock. '-Water. It's the Mata Nui-forsaken water! Dekuna! Ward all of the Matoran away from the wells, and try to block them off the best you can, that infection can't spread any further than the Turaga and us!'

Edited by Toa Zealokan

BZPRPG Profiles

IC (Dekuna): "You're right. The well must be infected. It's a good thing you drank enough to make you sick immediately, or else we might never have identified the source." He started moving away, but then turned back. "You two stay where you are. That tea is good, but you shouldn't be running around for a while yet. Just rest it off" He ran off towards the tainted well.

ppg2.png

IC: Zealokan, Payiges'Artahkaspeed, Dekuna.' Both Toa were now leaning against the wall of the Turaga's hut. He turned to Payiges and grinned stupidly. 'So.... you come here often?'She wasn't ready to talk, so she punched Zealokan in the arm.'Hey! Can't take a joke?' He let her rest her head on his shoulder.

Edited by Toa Zealokan

BZPRPG Profiles