Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:Odhrán"Then what's the point of sending me below water?" Odhrán asked. "I can form a bubble of air around myself. I wouldn't get wet, or drown." This wasn't exactly an arguement, as questioning her logic.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Moylan"Well... your opinion is... DO we really need to waste time trying to find a ship, when we can just find nearly any ship instead? We can take a risk for greater reward, or a much smaller risk, and build up that reward over time more securely."She attempted to magnetize Odhran's mouth shut.

Edited by Zoma

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:OdhránJust because his mouth was closed didn't mean he couldn't insult Moylan. But, he decided to lay off the insults for now. Instead, he absorbed all air around Moylan's mouth. She could breathe through her nose, but couldn't talk.

Edited by Noble Knight BioBeast

IC: "We don't have much beyond her team traveling to Ga-Koro and one of the people they managed to recruit to her team. So what exactly happened to Valria?" Hewkii asked, wondering about the Toa's reaction or lack thereof when they had met again. It was like she didn't even remember them.IC: (Noran)"Cause I hate flyin' but if it'll get us ta Ta-Koro faster, then I guess I'll stow my aversion towards heights." Noran replied following Skyra.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC:"Only she knows what happened to her. All I know is that she was half-unconscious, lost and in pain when I found her on patrol in Ta-Koro. I have gotten leave from Captain Jaller to find the Toa responsible and bring him in. But to get on the right trail we need her memories..." Agni said, before giving Valria an apologetic look. "Even if they are...unpleasant."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC:OdhránOdhrán restored the silence field to Moylan. AKA, he took away the air around her mouth again. If Xxeth tried to make more air, he'd just absorb that too, rendering Moylan unable to speak. Until his mouth and legs were unmagnetised that is.

IC: MoylanShe walked toward the pirate captain, attempting to deliver a kick to his face.She was seriously thinking of having a vote of the crew... yes, a vote, to see if Odhran got tossed overboard, left alive, dumping on land, or sword a good old fashioned sword execution.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC:How long are we gonna wait for GH to post guys?

OOC: Well, considering Wraith's current situation...and the fact that were waiting for Emzee too....I'd say we wait a while longer, they'll come back soon enough. IC: Xxeth"Guys, why don't you both let each other speak again, and will talk about this...seriously, the way both of you are acting is childish."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

I.C. The ball flew over Kranuka's head, but missed the goal. Kranuka scooped up the ball and tried to use the mallet to knock the ball into the goal. "FOUR!!!" he yelled just before he hit the ball."

IC Fehron lunged for the ball. He managed to knock it off course, sending it careening into the wall. He then ran towards it.OOC: Still 3-1
OOC: Yes, I posted. You missed it. Don't worry, I'll give you a fair chance.IC: The ball ricocheted off the wall. Fehron quickly came to a stop and lunged for it.

aouROFb.png

Ic: "No need," Stannis said, giving the scroll back, "I trust you. We're on our way to Onu-Koro right now. This is where you join us," he explained. "I hope you like walking, because we're not splitting apart just because it's convenient," he said, pointing at the bird flying above.

IC: Lekua"That's ever-fine with me," Lekua replied. "He will come-return when I need him." He played a few notes on his flute, and Cyclone gave a long cry before wheeling back toward Le-Koro. With that, the small group of Matoran, now seven in number, continued on to Onu-Wahi.OOC: To Onu-Wahi, I guess, but I'll let you have the last word. Edited by Toa Balta #3

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: (Valria)As she rolled over the names in her head. Valria started feeling something, to be honest it felt like she was going to be sick, really sick. Then a flash, she tried to blink it away. The name Kuyre, it stuck out more, and more. Why? As she stumbled towards the marketplace, another flash, another memory struck her like a Kane-Ra's horns to her chest. She felt compelled towards it and then another flash, this one completely whisking her way a couple years back....OOC: Mef and Vezok let this play out, in other words don't try to shake her from it.IC: (Noran)Noran merely grumbled as the bird took off in the air, taking care not to fall off.OOC: Noran to Ta-Wahi by way of air travel.

IC - Kuyre - Flashback"Y'know," said a smiling Kuyre, "I just realized how much I love the forest."The Toa reclined against a tree, taking a deep breath through his noes. His gaze dropped to Valria."Still, there are things I love more." His smile was worried, but only in his eyes. He was much too young to always be worried, but he couldn't help it. Better to try and forget."Where shall we go next?" he inquired.

Edited by The King of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: (Valria)Irrelevant, a memory about Le-Wahi, though she barely remembered that memory. Then another flash. It was like her mind was shifting through all of them, trying to find the time that they first met, when he had joined her team in Po-Koro. Another flash over her vision, as she remembered another time. The time they first met.

IC - Kuyre - FlashbackAn even younger Kuyre walked down the street. This was an interesting day already. A wonderful day at the shop. He'd sold a good lot of swords.Ah, the blacksmith shop. After his shift was over, the blacksmith would teach him combat. He liked to think he excelled already. His element was doing well, his fighting, and his aim were improving.In a maelstrom of his thoughts, he ran into a Toa of gravity."Oh! I'm sorry, miss."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Ic: "No need," Stannis said, giving the scroll back, "I trust you. We're on our way to Onu-Koro right now. This is where you join us," he explained. "I hope you like walking, because we're not splitting apart just because it's convenient," he said, pointing at the bird flying above.

IC: Lekua"That's ever-fine with me," Lekua replied. "He will come-return when I need him." He played a few notes on his flute, and Cyclone gave a long cry before wheeling back toward Le-Koro. With that, the small group of Matoran, now seven in number, continued on to Onu-Wahi.OOC: To Onu-Wahi, I guess, but I'll let you have the last word.
Ooc: To Onu-Wahi. XPIc: The group went to Onu-Wahi, happy as can be as they followed the yelly brick road.

IC: (Valria-Flashback)"Oh, it's okay. I was just shopping around. You see my sword broke back in Onu-Wahi, nasty fight that was. Think you could help me find another?" The female Toa of gravity asked, though Valria saw this whole thing through her eyes, her voice seemed much stronger, more assertive, much more assertive. They were still close to the blacksmith's shop when Valria had run into him, and that of course was the path she was heading. "My name's Valria by the way, what's yours?" The dark green eyes casting a cheery glance to the Toa of Air.

OOC: Again, I hate travelling posts. Zoma, what say you we finish this and just get to Po-Koro already? :PIC: SalamanderSalamander watched as the sun began to dip below the horizon. He-and by extension, Venator-had made good progress. He wasn't sure, but he believed that they were about two-thirds of the way to Po-Koro. The question at this point was whether or not travelling through the night would be worth the effort. He frowned, trying to remember what he had been taught about deserts all those years ago. Unfortunately, beeing taught something didn't necessarily meand Salamander had been paying attention at the time, nor that he still remembered it. Despite the limitations in his memory, he could tell that deserts got really cold at night. Already, he was beginning to long for high-noon sun and all of its wonderful, life-devouring, heat. With Venator around, I have to be very careful with how I act. One wrong move, and he will be at my throat, screaming some nonesense about 'justice' and 'honor'. If I want to avoid that, I have to stay on his good side until we get to the village..."Venator, I'm gong to stop here for the night. You can feel free to go on ahead if you'd like; I won't try to stop you."

Lacertus

I.C. The ball flew over Kranuka's head, but missed the goal. Kranuka scooped up the ball and tried to use the mallet to knock the ball into the goal. "FOUR!!!" he yelled just before he hit the ball."

IC Fehron lunged for the ball. He managed to knock it off course, sending it careening into the wall. He then ran towards it. OOC: Still 3-1
OOC: Yes, I posted. You missed it. Don't worry, I'll give you a fair chance. IC: The ball ricocheted off the wall. Fehron quickly came to a stop and lunged for it.
I.C. Kranuka took up a defensive position halfway between the goal and the middle field.

elementalussal.png