Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC - Kuyre - FlashbackKuyre chuckled at the coincidence. "I happen to work at a blacksmith shop." he said with a wink.He nodded as she said her name. Valria. It sounded nice, like a flower. Like beauty in another language. It then occurred to him that she was waiting for his name."Kuyre." he replied.The Toa gestured to the blacksmith's shop."What kind of swords do you fight with?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: (Valria-Flashback)"Really? Well then I guess I'm in luck." Valria said with a smile as she walked towards the Blacksmith's shop with Kuyre. "Kuyre's a very nice name." When she heard him talk about what kind of sword she prefered, she thought about it for a second and then responded. "I mainly fight with a rapier, it's a light enough sword and balances my gravity abilities. Basically swords like that, possibly short swords as well." She liked this Toa, he had a cheery demeanor, like Alrin, but also seemed more assertive. Admittedly working in a blacksmith's shop did help to tone his physique something she noticed as well.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC - Kuyre - FlashbackKuyre wanted to slap himself. He wanted to return her compliment, but he couldn't find the right words. In fact, he wasn't sure any words could correctly describe the aura his new acquantince radiated."I enjoy making rapiers- one of my favorites, actually." he said, visibly brightening.They began walking towards the shop, and turned his head to face her."I think that you're very..." he stuttered, "Distinguished." Gosh, that was a nerdish thing to say. His disgust at his words wasn't obvious- he kept a steady, calm smile going. Finally, they were here. The shop was a bit of an out-doors place. Rather, a large roof, four pillars, and one wall at the back. Scythes, knives, swords, axes, and all other manor of metal weaponry rested on shelves.He felt a growing sense of pride."If I'm not wrong, the rapiers are near the left back corner."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: (Valria-Flashback)Valria giggled at Kuyre's choice of words as she walked around the shop. When he told her where the rapiers were, she immediately in that direction. She found his stuttering cute as he looked through the swords, pulling them from their places, swinging the sword and stabbing forward, just to test. Eventually she found one with golden hilt, perfect weight, exactly what she was looking for. She walked up to the front desk of the place and grabbed her widget purse from her waist. Valria's armor was rather light in terms of protection and clung to her rather small yet alluring frame. One of the reasons she had either guys stuttering or blushing."So how much will these be? Thank you for your compliment...it was rather unique." She chuckled, as she slid the sword into its sheath as she waited for Kuyre to respond.

IC - Kuyre - Flashback"Well, one hundred fifty widgets." he answered.He remembered having helped make that blade. The gold had been interesting to make something with. He kept in a blush as she thanked him for his "unique" compliment."You're welcome, Valria." he wanted to curse. The way he said her name had been awkward. He digressed. There were more important things."Will that be all?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Oh good, nothing changed. Means I can still use staff powers to wrap up this very long episode up.IC: Vidar was the first to feel the ground rumble beneath his armored feet. The Toa of Air was wisely using this time to recharge his elemental power, but when he noticed the rumbling, he quickly and carefully put his staff away - it would be utterly useless in the coming moments. It was generally known that many Rahi, from Kofo-Jaga to Kane-Ra dwelled in these parts. They must have forgot. A short, tense moment later, the rumbling became louder, and the rock formations began to vibrate. Small pebbles rolled down the walls and moved around in the sand. The other combatants noticed the rumbling, and had assumed there was a stampede approaching (or at least Vidar figured that was they were thinking). If so, then they would be... half correct. A moment later, hissing and clicking began could be heard by Vidar. He rolled his eyes at the situation much like the way a child rolls his eyes at his overprotective father. The minion of Makuta simply took a few steps from the edge of the rock to keep from falling into the canyon path. Wraith and Echelon seemed to be safe, but the rest of them? Not as much. "You all will want to get to high ground right about... now," Vidar said. What came first were ferocius Kane-Ra, eight of them in number, and apparently wide awake for breakfast. From the large crevices and caves lining the path emerged a dozen Nui Jaga, prompting an quick getaway from the much smaller Kofo-Jaga swarms that were still around. What made it better was that this wasn't your typical, natural stampede (heck, scorpions aren't even involved in stampedes... are they?) All of the Rahi had infected masks clearly visible, proud emblems of the Makuta. And of course, if that wasn't terrifying enough, some of the Nui Jaga quickly began scaling the walls of the canyon towards who ever was standing on the rock ledges. Any enemy of Makuta who had their feet on the ground was now a direct target. While this was happening, a disappointed Vidar decided to hightail it then and there. He turned to the south, ran and lept off the rock ledge, activating his Miru in order to have a smooth glide to the sand. To the south, Vidar saw a small cave entrance, used by merchants to quickly ship goods between Po-Koro and Onu-Koro. It was a few bios away, so Vidar picked up the pace and half-walked-half-ran to the vacant cave entrance. -----------It took a few minutes, but Vidar reached the pitch black entrance into the cave. He then turned and took one last look at the battle grounds in the canyon entrance.I doubt the Makuta will let Echelon die at this time - provided he continues to follow the doctrine of the spirit, Vidar reassued himself. With that, he walked into the cave, darkness enclosing the Toa in an instant. OOC: Moving to Onu-Wahi/Never Never Land...

Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

OOC: You people all take not replying 'til Emzee does way too seriously. It's been days!IC: PirokUsing his Calix, Pirok jumped up, and successfully grabbed onto a ledge (But only just). Pulling himself over the side, he began to throw fireballs at the Nui-Jaga scaling the rocks.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: Toa can still use their powers without a weapon to focus them, but their powers are considerably weaker, right?IC: (Uar)Getting caught in a stampede of assorted possessed Rahi wasn't exactly a good time to be without a weapon. As the swarm of Kofo-Jaga and Kane-Ra advanced, three of the giant scorpions started climbing up towards him. Great, just great. It's diffIcult enough trying to fight one opponent without a weapon to focus your elemental powers, but three? He activated his Kakama, sprinting to a presently Kofo-Jaga-free ledge.

Edited by NeoThunder

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

IC:MihaMiha quickly jumped onto Angle, and zoomed towards Echelon, quickly grabbing the weapons and darting off. Finding the owner of each weapon, she tossed them their own weapon. She then quickly jumped off, landing next to Wraith. "Get out of here!" she said. "Echelon can't magnetise you if you get further away." Wraith was apparently not targeted by the rahi swarm [OOC: Wraith and Echelon seemed to be safe] so Miha stayed next to him, protecting the Toa, while shooting disks into the frey.Fiva"Hey Virthee!" Fiva called, running up to Virthee. "I finally found you!"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

OOC: Hi I'm new here my profile:Name: RatuSpecies:Toa of StoneGender:MaleMask: KakamaDescription: An averaged sized toa. Has mata feet with metru legs. Has a inika body with a nuparu chestplate in brown. Inka arms and a mata head witha kakama. He is colored brown with accents of yellow.Powers and abilities: Being a toa of stone he is imbued with immense strength. The kakama also grants him super speed and with his mastery the power to go through walls. He has a special bond with reptiles and has been known to talk to them and even persuade them to help him in his causes. He can often be seen talking to them and off even exploring with them much to everyones confusion. He carries dual short swords that are imbued with the power of stone. He also carries vials of venom and anti venom he gets from venomous reptiles.Past history: Ratu started out as a matoran until one day he was out exploring and interacting with some reptiles. He was transformed all of the sudden with a great light. He now wanders as a nomad using his kakama helping matoran and others in need searching for his destiny as a toa.Weakness: Ratu's weakness is his inability to withstand cold temperatures. You will not often see him in ko-wahi due to this reason. The cold saps him of his energy and makes it hard for him to perform very basic actions such as running and fighting.Alignment: goodIC: RatuA shadow appears zooming in the desert and all of a sudden a brown figure with a kakama is standing. He then dashes again pulling a handful of Infected masks off of the kane-ra and asks "Need some help?"

Do you want to have a theme revolving around mythical beasts? If you do please support my Dragon Slayers project on CUUSOO link: http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/7694

BZPRPG profile:

http://www.bzpower.c...opic=123&st=120

My latest MOC! http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=9379

OOC: You people all take not replying 'til Emzee does way too seriously. It's been days!

OOC: It's called being polite. If the host of the movie-night presses pause to go to the bathroom you don't press play while he's out of the room at the most exiting part of a movie. The older players and game-moderators have a lot to do during their days and evenings so as it happens, waiting for a day or two (or sometimes more.) is just something that happens.IC:"We watch. And we wait." Agni told Mef. "I know this is hard for you, but I've seen something like this before with her. You'll have to sit this one out."He looked at Hewkii. The veteran Matoran was standing there and was as helpless as they were at the moment. But the Toa of fire decided not to not act on his worries and keep a level head.He reached into the satchel at his hip and looked around in it. He quickly found what he was looking for: A small leather-pouch.He held it out to Mef. "Here. If you want to do something, take 3 leaves from here, crush and mix them with water. It'll help when she comes back to the present."Truth be told, the herbs were a common remedy, sometimes boiled as tea, sometimes used to cure headaches. They did not possess healing powers, but helped on a homeopathic level.On top of that, it gave Mef something to do so he wouldn't be restricted to just being able to watch the Toa of gravity go through her flashback.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Wraith, HavonWraith agreed, using his powers, he created a sheet of ice to slide on, he slid on it to get away from Echelon quickly. He began to form ice around the blade threatening to run him through, the added weight seemed to break the magnetism, Echelon seemed to busy to notice or care. Wraith smacked the blade to the ground. OOC: Ghosthand hasn't posted in forever on any characters, so I'm taking the liberty of freeing Wraith now. I don't think he'd mind anyway now.Havon, glad to have his weapons restored, grabbed Merror without a second thought, and flew up and away from the stampede.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Sounds good to me, but a desert is dangerous, crossing it without a fight would be a wasted opportunity.IC: VenatorThe traveling was rough on him, he was drained of energy to the point shooting an snowball would be too much... he had no chance at all in a fight against the dragon Salamander... he needed to have time for his energy to restore... and nightfall was coming fast... he remembered that a desert got cold as the sun went down, very, very cold. That would be his best chance to restore power, when Salamander would be weaker, and hopefully smart enough not to attempt a fight.The travel had not been as bad as the nervousness, the constant preparation for an attack. He had kept his guard up, and he didn't trust Salamander in the slightest... But now, the cold was coming, his strength was coming. Salamander would be at the disadvantage soon, and we was happily awaiting that time, which he expected meant less worry for himself.Salamander had best watch how he acts... One wrong move, and I'll be at his throat, screaming the wisdom of 'Justice' and 'honor'. And it seems he's on his best behavior right now... which means he's plotting something... that isn't good for me at all...."Then here is where I too shall stop for the night. For letting you get away is not part of my plan at all. I'm here to keep you from becoming another Utu, to prevent you from becoming the monster you seem to want to become... I am not leaving."Out in the sand, slight movement could be seen, as though the sand itself were moving closer, or perhaps something under it...

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:"Probably not entirely. But those who got sick drank from the tainted water for weeks before effects became noticeable. One glass won't do anything. Without the source, it should dissipate soon as well." Agni said. If the plague was that potent, they would have been sick too, after all he'd drunken some water back at the inn and he was fine.

IC(Mef)

Mef was reluctant, but he accepted the leaves and left the building. Walking outside, he located a source of water and a glass before combining the two. The leaves were soon placed in as well and crushed. Soon, what once was a glass of water was now a tasty cup of tea."I'm back," says the Onu-Toa while walking back into the hut quickly. He almost spilled the cup from walking so fast. "How's she doing?"-Mef Man

IC:While the Toa of earth was outside, Agni crouched down next to Valria, looking her in the face. He waved his hand before her eyes, but no reaction. But she didn't seem to be in pain or experiencing any physical effects beyond the non-responsiveness.Behind him, the door opened again and Mef stepped back in. "How's she doing?""No change yet." Agni replied as he stood up. "Here, give me the glass for a moment." He took the tea out of Mef's hand and held it in his own for a few moments. Mef could see how tiny bubbles formed in the tea, as it was heated up, until it steamed very softly. Agni handed the glass back to Mef."It's pretty warm now, but should be lukewarm by the time she comes back. It shouldn't take too long I think. The mind is funny that way. I have had nights where I could live a whole life in just one hour of sleep."

IC:MihaMiha turned to Ratu. "He's fleeing the battle, heading to Po-Koro I would assume. I sugest you just follow him. Right now there's nothing we can do about this stampeed." The Le-Matoran sized up Ratu, before leaping onto Angle, her Gukko. "Although, by the look's of you, I'd think you might give 'em some trouble."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: (Valria)"Hmm, that's quite a lot...don't you think you could reduce the price, just a bit?" Valria said with a wink. Of course she was just joking, she pulled the money out of her coin purse and placed it in his hand.""Hey Valria....the group has been looking for you...am I interrupting something?" A Toa of Ice came bounding up."Oh, it's okay Alrin, this nice Toa of Air was just helping pick out a new sword, look." She grinned, pulling out the blade twisting it in her hand before putting it back."Hm, gold hilt, fits you Valria.""Come on, guys it looks there's no other Toa willing to join, so we're going to be heading to Ga-Koro." A Toa of Earth showed up. He looked to the Toa."Haven't seen you before, listen I've been looking for people in your Koro? Would you be willing to join, we're trying to get a group together to assault Kini-Nui."Valria looked back at Kuyre expectantly.

IC:RatuRatu relied to Miha "Ok. Are you headed to Po-koro also? I could give you a hand with whatever your doing."

Do you want to have a theme revolving around mythical beasts? If you do please support my Dragon Slayers project on CUUSOO link: http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/7694

BZPRPG profile:

I.C. The ball flew over Kranuka's head, but missed the goal. Kranuka scooped up the ball and tried to use the mallet to knock the ball into the goal. "FOUR!!!" he yelled just before he hit the ball."

IC Fehron lunged for the ball. He managed to knock it off course, sending it careening into the wall. He then ran towards it. OOC: Still 3-1
OOC: Yes, I posted. You missed it. Don't worry, I'll give you a fair chance. IC: The ball ricocheted off the wall. Fehron quickly came to a stop and lunged for it.
I.C. Kranuka took up a defensive position halfway between the goal and the middle field.
IC Fehron reached out and caught the ball, landing on his face. He stood up and threw the ball over Kranuka's head AGAIN, straight at the goal.

aouROFb.png

OOC: If you want a fight that much, be my guest. :evilgrin:IC: SalamanderSalamander sat down on a rock, the sand beneath it shifting slightly from his weight. He wanted to make a campfire, but the plants in the area would probably make for poor kindling. As such, he would simply have to do without light and hope that Venator would be just as blind in the darkness as he was."I'm guessing it would be against your 'rules' to attack me while I'm sleeping, right? 'Cause if so, I think I'll get some rest while I still have the chance. You should do the same; after all, if we are both well-rested, our eventual battle will be that much better." As he finished speaking, a twisted grin contorted his face. He was looking forward to that eventual conflict, but until then he had to survive. If that meant being civil (or at least not openly-hostile) to Venator, so be it.

Lacertus

OOC: Then let's have some fun...IC: VenatorHe sat on a rock that was a good distance from Salamander, just in case he needed reaction time from an attack. He could feel the cold night air blowing, a wonderful feeling. He felt stronger now, the cold his greatest friend. the dark made vision challenging, but he just hooped Salamander was just as blind... He had never seen a dragon with night vision... but that didn't mean they couldn't exist."I will rest when I feel like it. Sleeping is a risk I do not wish to take in this desert." He remarked as his eye closed slightly, then quickly reopened. "I do not trust you with even the slightest moment of chance. But-"There was a grotesque sound in the night to the camp's right... along with the sound of the sand shifting.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Salamander Salamander rolled over and stared out into the darkness, trying to locate the source of the strange noise. After a minute, he lost patience and casually flicked his wrist towards what he hoped was the source, creating a thin spurt of flame that would startle away any small Rahi foolish enough to think that Salamander would tolerate its presence.Salamander went back to relaxing, and for a few minutes the night was silent once more. Suddenly, the noise resumed.Without hesitating, Salamander stood up and directed a barrage of flames towards the noise. OOC: How long are we going to be fighting a noise? :P

Lacertus

IC - Kuyre - Blacksmith's Shop in FlashbackKuyre began to raise his eyebrows sympathetically, saying he could bring it down a bit because of her misfortune. Then she placed the money in his hand. He chuckled, realizing it had been a joke."Pleasure doing business with-" A Toa of ice came up. Apparently, Valria was part of a team. That was pretty cool. Although, he wasn't sure he could win her affections over this guy."Of course I'll go." he said, grinning.Reaching behind him, he grabbed a bow, a pack of arrows, and a sword.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: (Uar)Grabbing his scythe, Uar swung it in a wide arc towards the three Kofo-Jaga, sending a whirlwind of jagged shards of Ice at the Rahi in order to distract them. As he hoped, some of the smaller shards got through some gaps in the scorpions' armor, the sudden pain causing hem to halt their advance upon him. Using this opportunity, he shot icicles straight at each Kofo-Jaga's head. One of them struck its mark with unnerving accuracy, killing it instantly. The remaining Kofo-Jaga angrily charged towards Uar, who got out of the way a split second too late. Although the Kofo-Jaga didn't hit him head-on, it still knocked him a few feet to the side.. A second after he hit the ground, the two Kofo-Jaga changed direction and closed in for the kill. Uar rolled to the side as a stinger stabbed into the ground where he was a moment ago. As he tried to get up, the other Kofo-Jaga snapped at his neck, barely missing him. Seeing no other way out of this, Uar exerted all his elemental energy. After a blinding flash of white, there stood two frozen Kofo-Jaga before him. He cleaved both in half with a slash of his scythe. Seeing this as the opportune moment to retreat, Uar activated his Kakama and fled towards Po-Koro.

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

IC: RatuSeeing everybidy flee to Po-koro Ratu trigered a landslide with his powers of stone crushing several of the scorpion like creatures before activating his kakama and heading towards Po-koro.

BZPRPG profile:

OOC: Not long, I'm sure. XDIC: VenatorThe blast of heat shot forth into the night, followed by a horrible wailing sound, one sounding similar to the shattering of glass. Then another joined it... the two wailing noises indicating the creature was with another. This wan't good, not in the slightest.Venator squinted, trying to get a view of the creatures in the night darkness. His eyes couldn't make out a very far distance into the night. then with a screech, a blob of poison struck itself upon his face. He wiped it off quickly, only to reach a surprise."I can't see anything! This stuff has blinded me! What are these creature!?"Then, the first NuiJaga charged into the campsite, tail ready to kill anything in it's path. And whatever they had done, it looked angry.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: SalamanderIt just had to be a Nui-Jaga... What a pain.Salamander had heard stories about Nui-Jaga venom being able to blind even Toa, but this was the first time he had seen it for himself. He couldn't help but admire the creatures for having such a good tactic to capture their prey. However, if the Nui-Jaga thought of him as their prey, he would be forced to rectify that mistake by crushing their primitive minds and scattering the remains to the winds. "Dragon Blast."He aimed the fireball so that it would strike the ground in front of the Rahi, forcing it to either slow down or change direction entirely. Despite his skill, he wanted to avoid fighting it while its considerable size was moving at full speed. The Rahi turned towards Venator, apparently thinking that the blinded Toa would be easier to take down than its fire-throwing friend.OOC: Hahahahahahahaha-

Lacertus

OOC: Sure, aim it at the blind guy. XDIC: VenatorHe barely stumbled out of the way, not even knowing which direction he was heading. He was just lucky for possibly the first time in his entire life. Though he didn't even know it at all. He was blindly swinging his sword around, having no idea he was starting to wander off towards the other Nui-jaga.The first creature struck the rock Venator had been sitting on not long before. It's tail's sting cracked the rock in two with a violent blow. And all it seemed to do was make the creature than much angrier."Agh! I've been blinded again!" he shouted as another blob of poison struck his face, this time from the second Rahi, which was also getting ready to join the fight.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: SalamanderSalamander watched as the blinded Toa of Ice struggled desparately against the two Rahi. The thought of leaving Venator as bait and flying away appealed to him, but he still wanted to fight the Rahi himself. Not only that, but the thought of Venator, who had irritated him for so long, being killed by a bunch of lowly Rahi left a bitter taste in his mouth. However, as much as he wanted to kill Venator, he had to be able to choose the time and place, which meant staying on Venator's good side, and killing the two Rahi wouldn't help in that regard.No, he had to come up with a solution that met all criteria. Salamander sat down on his rock and began pondering all possible solutions. Meanwhile, Venator continued to fight against the two Rahi intent on killing him. After a long minute, Salamander decided upon what was the best answer to his predicament.Standing up, he shouted at Venatot, his voice unusually calm."Venator, we're reatreating."OOC: Is Salamander really thinking about running away from a fight? And if not just what does he have in mind? Find out, in my next post! :P

Lacertus

IC: Venator"How?! I can't even see what direction I'm going in!"He shouted, as the tail of one of the beast narrowly missed him, striking the other creature. Hearing the beast's cry of pain, he continued swinging, thinking that it was he who had struck the creature. He should have realized it was not, but he didn't."And I think that we can slay these monsters before we flee!"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Salamander"That, coming from the blind Toa who will only contiue being blind until he is struck down. Yeah, I've got to say I don't particularly like 'our' chances. If we retreat, you get to make sure I don't cause trouble for another day."He stepped forward, eyeing the fight in front of him and waiting for his opportunity. Then he saw it.Dashing forward, Salamander reached back and delivered a powerful blow to Venator's mask, knocking it off and onto the sand. Without saying a word, he jumped back and out of the fray."And now it looks like you've gotten your mask knocked off by one of these Rahi. What do you say about retreating now?"OOC: Salamander, you liar you. :lol:

Lacertus

IC: Venator"I say that I can not leave without it! That mask was given to me by my father, and given to him from his father before him! I can not lose it to these creatures!"He shouted, no longer even swinging his sword. He dropped to the ground, trying to find and grab his mask. All Salamander had done was make the situation worse, as a stinger barely missed Venator as he dropped to the ground."Don't worry, this will only take a few moments!"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Salamander"Too bad, we're leaving."Salamander threw a couple of fireballs at the Nui-Jaga to stall them for a few moments, then ran forward and grabbed Venator by the arm. As he activated his mask power, one of the Nui-Jagas rushed towards him, its stinger narrowly missing his face. The near-miss was enough to shatter his concentration, however, and the two Toa lost momentum and crashed back into the ground.Okay, so that plan has pretty much been torn to shreds. Guess I'll just take the direct route...Glancing around, Salamander quickly spotted Venator's mask. He picked it up and handed it to the Toa of Ice, not willing to trust his tongue to not let loose a sarcastic comment."Dragon Blast!"Twin fireballs shot out from his hands, one for each Nui-Jaga. The creatures cried in agony as the fire blinded them, and cried louder still when Salamander began to brutally attack them whilst flawlessly combining his techniques with his blows.

Lacertus