Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Atrutack awoke. He was still injured, but felt like he had strength again. His hand found his machette only just in his grasp. The creature was still there, it's back turned to him. He standed up, and went in to repeatedly stab and slash the creature on it's legs and on the machine mounted on it.

What do you get when you multiply 6 times 9?

OOC: Also, Hubert, more drama. If she gets all "You hurt my minion. Prepare to die." when Toranmat is hurt, what happens when she believes him to be irreparably dead?IC: Devastator crumpled to the ground, but pushed himself up--on Kup, adding more crushing force and weight. He swung his un-injured front leg at Atrutack.OOC: Don't worry, he's vulnerable. It's just that his attack is so overwhelming. Tell me if I start to moderator.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC (Pukena): The battle between the three ships ended almost as quickly as it had begun, leaving Pukena treading water off the coast of Leva Bay. She had missed her shot at revenge, but at least she was free from the slave ship. She swam to shore, and then sat down on the sand to rest while the desert sun dried her off.

ppg2.png

OOC: If you mask is a Mahiki, it's an illusion and therefore will not save you. You have two choices: Think of something creative to get out or delay...or kill off your char and make a new one. I highly recommend the first, though it's more difficult.IC: Devastator ignored it. He was too stupid to know what it was, or to care. All he wanted to do was suck in this annoying Toa, which he did.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Atrutack was shaken. He was nearly dead, and watched others die. He did not want to face that creature again, and ran for the entrance of Po-koro, with the aim of gettin-out-of-here.OOC: Atrutack has found himself in onu-koro!

Edited by Darkotter_of_Equestria

What do you get when you multiply 6 times 9?

IC (Voi, Po-Wahi, Secret Chamber):"Fall already, you stubborn fools!" Voi yelled. He was clearly getting bored with the conflict. As Stronin struck him again and again, Voi used his staff to slowly sap strength out of him. Kreigero's knives were a surprise to him as they punctuated his back."Backstabber!" he shouted. "You are of no worth. There's nothing I can drain from you."Voi flew up, out of Stronin's next striken, and magnetized Stronin, Kreigero, Ussalaius, Trad and Ire, all into a tight package. Then he created iron spikes to the roof."Just a little bit of gravity and these spikes will crush you all for good", Voi said. "All at once."

OOC: Dramatic Trad, that's me.IC:Ire screamed. Her friend had died. But his efforts were not in vain. She had noticed a slight movement caused by the seemingly dead corpse of Turaga Lokhare.She took the Huna from her friend's body.And she turned to the roof and used the element of sound to push themselves back from the roof. And at the same time, she sent an undetectable current of sound equal to the frequency of the spear, causing it to vibrate slightly and start to crack.Trad hovered as a spirit again. "Now if I can possess someone...."

"Wer Traumt?"

OOC: Didn't Trad die? If you're dead, you don't have a spirit. Maybe you could use Lohkare's body for your plans?IC (Voi, Po-Wahi, Secret Chamber):Voi became frustrated as the spear began to crack. Then, he suddenly smiled, and laughed. "I wouldn't do that if I were you", he said to Ire. "This spear has absorbed the power of Air, Magnetism, Gravity, Iron, Flight, X-Ray Vision, Water Breathing and Concealment, along with the kinetic energy from Stronin's attacks. And if the spear is destroyed, all that power will be unleashed... like a Nova Blast of all those powers. And I don't think I need to explain how many people will die then, on your merit."

IC (Voi, Po-WAhi, Secret Chamber):"And you would be ready to sacrifice your island, the only place you know?" Voi laughed. Then, turning serious, he swung his spear. "You would."Then, they came. Awful voices. Screams of the dead. And soon enough, Voi was soaring up through the hole Stronin had made. The hole was then sealed with iron and as if things weren't hard enough already, the gravity of the roof increased, threatening to bring it down on the heroes."They will be crushed", Voi said. He was now on the plateau. He looked at the desert with annoyance. It all would need to go. But first, perhaps, he should target the stone village in the distance. To prevent other peple from stopping him.

IC: [stronin/Hubertus]Stronin gritted his teeth as he watched the ceiling begin to fall. It seemed as if they were to die in the cave, with no way to escape. Unless he managed to do something drastic. Focusing all his energy into the ground, the blades shot up, forming into columns that barely held up the ceiling. If he let go, they'd all probably die.---Nearby, Hubertus pulled himself off the ground, and promptly blinked as he looked up."OH MY GOD IT'S A GIANT MONSTER OF DOOM!"

IC (Voi, Po-Wahi, Secret Chamber):"Oh, it's that fool who helped me find here", Voi said. "You left quite large footprints. Time to fix that. Soon, you will never leave footprints again."Voi sent a ball of compressed air, magnetic energy and gravity power at Hubertus. On impact, it would completely demolish the target.

IC: No physical strength alone could escape the vacuum. Only something to hold on to, with fingers of iron strength, could possibly hold it off for a few moments. Attempting to escape on her own strength was in vain. Devastator continued to suck. "RAAABLAAAAAAH!" OOC: Come to think of it, Treize may need a reformatting too...

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Except Matoran can't be reformatted. They'll be dead.IC: [Treize]"I ... am ... not ... DYING!" she roared, promptly throwing a nearby sword into the grinder, along with her bed and a lamp.IC: [Hubertus]Hubertus promptly dodged, rolling to the side as the blast slammed into where he was previously standing. "PLEASE DON'T KILL ME MAN! I DON'T WANNA DIE!"

IC (Voi, Po-Wahi, Plateau):Voi chuckled. "You are begging me for mercy, Vortixx? Do you know what would happen to my mission if I listened to everyone's pleas?"Voi lowered the spear. "We can make a deal, though. Eventually, everything will be gone, including you and myself... and this very staff. But it will take years for us to reach that point. There is a lot to be wiped out. The villages... this island... the stars, the planets, the space... I am but the last step. If you wish to live a little longer, join me and work with me to right the wrong.IC (Lohkare, Secret Chamber):"There is an emergency exit", a weak voice came from behind Stronin and the others. The dead Turaga was now alive, weak and maskless, but living and breathing nevertheless. "Toa power can open it."

IC (Voi, Po-Wahi, Plateau):"Too bad", Voi said. "You just lost it."Voi punched the spear into the rock and sent iron spikes up under Hubertus.IC (Lohkare, Po-Wahi, Secret Chamber):"I was", Lohkare replied. "I don't know why I live, but it must be the work of the Great Spirit."Lohkare felt his maskless face. "We have little time before this place collapses. Could someone give me my mask and then I can show you the exit."OOC: Too... much... insanity...

OOC: *cough* The Rebulding was a reformatting. Many Matoran who were rebuilt were most likely near the point of death.IC: The sword slashed across the gears as it was bent out of shape and came out the other end as shrapnel. It may have blunted a few of the gears, but not enough to allow any being who passed through to survive. It had stalled Devastator's sucking by the time it took to pass through, but now the floorboards and rock beneath them (OOC: If there WERE floorboards...) were breaking and flying through the grinder.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC"Sorry," said Ire. She threw the mask to Lokhare.In another dimension that overlapped the living world, Trad looked around for an exit. There were none as far as he could see."Ire, everything's up to you now." was his last thought as he walked into the Summer Realm.OOC:Trad is now 100% dead.

Edited by Trad of Law and Order

"Wer Traumt?"

IC: [Treize]Unfortunately for Devastator, Treize had no time to be eaten, and continued forth, ignoring the stones slamming into her limbs and the crackle of broken limbs as she crashed into the ground, rolling several metres into another building."Oh bugger."IC: [Naona]Naona blinked as a frantic Guard member approached her, and began to speak rapidly about a crisis."Someone's attacking the hospital?"

OOC: Reinforcements? Oh, and the Optimus Prime and Galvatron Galvatroth (I actually did type that by mistake, but decided to cross it out rather than backspace it.) profiles have been updated with links to pics and more up-to-date information. IC: Devastator left Kup and stopped his vacuum. His prey was escaping! He smashed down the wall fully and crawled after Treize, re-activating his vacuum to suck her through the grinder. Small prey good prey easy prey yum. Yet again, those were his thoughts, yet obviously not in spoken language.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: [Treize/Naona]"Excuse me, but I have a job to do," apologised Naona. "Please wait a moment."Her mask promptly activated, and she sped towards the direction of the hospital. Several seconds later, she spotted a being attempting to do what could be described as 'eat' a Matoran, and promptly threw a massive jagged rock at him.

IC: [Naona]Naona sped forward, holding onto her staff as she charged towards the beast in front of her. At the last second, she slammed her staff into the earth, and vaulted herself over the other being, landing gracefully on the other side. With lightning speed, or at least the help of her Mask of Power, she furiously and brutally spun her staff around, the weapon speeding towards Devastator.

IC: Shredded rocks and gravel from the ground Naona once stood on, along with armor fragments sucked in due to her jumping, flew out of Devastator's back at Naona, bombarding her until Devastator could turn around and continue to suck her into his vortex grinder. "GRAAAPHAAAARRRRGAAAAAH!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: KupNow having been forgotten, Kup shakily stood. He might have broken something again.Now, a metal projectile whizzed past Naona, on a course for Devastator's eye. Even as that occurred, Kup was muzzle-loading. "You piraka."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Pantak walked into Po-Koro. He found a matoran that looked like it had money, and he walked up to it, acting like he wanted to talk to it. However, instead he hit it on the head with his club, knocking it out. He then stooped down to the unconscious matoran, and took the money it had been carrying. Not as much as he had hoped, but it was still a good amount. He walked away from the Matoran, hoping to appear inconspicious.OOC: Open for interaction.IC: Vorasku walked through Po-Koro. He nailed a sign to a post which read: Mercenaries wanted. Good pay. Report to Vorasku in Po-Wahi. Vorasku stayed near the sign, waiting to see if someone would apply.OOC: Open to interaction.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: TorakTorak realized something: Hantak did not use both his impact vision, and his Zamor launcher , like he usually did. He also knew that from the sky he could easily dodge the impact vision, due to it being a thin blast of energy, but that didn't mean that this would me much more easy because, by using his mask for this long he would drain more power. He easily dodged the impact vision. He then headed down at incredible speed to make sure that, if Hantak shot another blast he wouldn't get hit.