Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Well, while we wait for Nuju to reply to my pm, let's have Havon and Miha do something else in the meantime, we can always have them come back to the temple another time. IC: Havon - Po-Wahi Desert -Havon frowned. "You know, I've been thinking...maybe...maybe we should head to Po-koro first. I don't know why, but I have this feeling in my gut, that we shouldn't go to the temple just yet. It sounds crazy, but I always trust my gut."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC:Alright, although you think he would've answered, he's been online a lot more since school got out... Maybe he's waiting until the Rama Hive is over...IC:Miha"I was just about to mention the same thing." Miha replied. "Also, you think I should get rid of this thing?" She asked, hefting the Ash Bear's unconscious body that she'd been lugging around, in a futile attempt to show her father. "I was gonna show it to dad, but now that we've split up, I don't think it's worth it..."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC (Voi, Po-Wahi, Plateau):"Well, I guess I was foolish in thinking you could have feelings. You're just a drone, after all."Voi magnetized Hubertus' feet to the rock of the plateau. Then he used Air and Iron together to start a rain of spiked metal balls. And he laughed.IC (Lohkare, Po-Wahi, Secret Chamber):"Impossible!" Lohkare said. "How could anyone pierce the roof? I guess the elemental charge has faded over the years... if you can get us out of here, do it."OOC: And yes, Voi did steal Stronin's power.

IC: Feongulf -Feongulf moved to the left, avoiding his left his while grabbing onto the other with her left hand, leaving a opening for her to attack. She thrust her dagger forward, stabbing at the shape-shifting being as he was stuck with his fist gripped in her hand.OOC: Check. There really isn't a way for your character to avoid this, although you could find a way to soften the blow,

IC: Havon - Po-Wahi Desert -Havon looked at the rather large Ash Bear Miha was dragging around. "Geeze...that Mark really does give you super strength doesn't it?" Havon gestured for her to put the Ash Bear down. "Alright, stand back..."

Edited by King Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC:I'm going to assume that you didn't notice I said unconscious...IC:Miha"Wait!" Miha cried, leaping in front of Havon as he readied the fire blast, keeping him from killing the poor Ash Bear. "It's still alive! Just unconscious!"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Shade saw the dagger coming towards him, but he could do nothing. Well, almost nothing. He pivoted sideways, and the blad skidded against his chest, leaving a minor flesh wound. It made Shade angry, and shifted him into his insane state "Ahh, madness. It's good to see you again," he said to himself. Shapeshifting again, he escaped the grip of the matoran, suprised at how strong he was. No matter, he would address that later. He shapeshifted his other arm (OOC: he shrunk and evened his body proportions out) and backflipped, beginning to emit a sound from his mouth. No one could hear it, but it would effect thinking and judgement, and would arrive as a headache. If left for too long, it would knock someone unconcious. He threw a dagger at the matoran, and began to run away. He shaped-shifted into a muaka, giving him extra speed. "Come and get me," he whispered.Rockosis turned, and saw that the another was attacking. He grinned, sending a double-helix of plasma at the matoran. He felt a small pressure at the back of his head, and wondered why. It was the beginnings of a headache, apparently.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

OOC: You can't set a rock alight.IC: Rockosis simply smiled, and increased the temprature of the rock until it melted. Then he cooled it by absorbing the heat quickly. All that hit Rockosis was pebbles. He threw a spinning double-helix of plasma at Pyrrhon, and waited for it to take effect.OOC: The knock-you-out sound is for you too, Vorex. BTW, you've been shot at by cannonballs, and someone threw a telekinetic burst at you. You might want to respond to those posts.-Bane

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Feongulf - Time to get out of here while I still can, Feongulf thought, feeling her Parakuka begin to run out of extra energy. She took several steps back from the Toa of Sonics she had been combating and them turned and fled the scene of the fight.Hopefully they'll be to busy fighting that Toa to try and follow me, she thought as the Parakuka bonded to her spine went inactive and her body transformed from the fiendish appearance it had held back to her normal state.

OOC: Pyrrhon can. Also, the cannonballs and telekenisis would have been highly unreasonable due to the damage that would be caused by their hitting the ground around Pyrrhon, and Pyrrhon didn't stop moving.IC: PyrrhonPyrrhon felt the approaching heat and cooled it to a bearable temperature. "Shazzamitylam! Pyrrhon has a plan!"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: finally, time to go on the offensive. Shade shot a concussive blast of sound at the fire toa, loud enough to burst eardrums and windows, if there were any around. He followed it up with daggers, protected by Rockosis, who was using his elemental power to absorb the energy around the daggers. They then ran after Pyrrhon, ready to dice the fire toa to pieces.OOC: You might want to leave. I'm about to kill your char. :P Team-ups are so awesome.-Bane

BZRPG profiles

IC: Zauk"Lone Toa it is," the Toa of Lightning agreed. He wasn't exactly sure what had been going on the past few... However long it had been. Zauk turned, and looked over the damaged Koro of Stone. Thankfully, enough people had calmed down to actually start picking up the mess. "I just hope our Toa didn't get caught in all this."

IC: Naru"For some reason I think we won't find him so easily either," Naru said. "This place is a war zone, and if Makuta was after him for being after the Turaga, he probably saw fit to stay hidden. We probably shouldn't start asking around until we have looked over the village ourselves. It's not worth it to draw any attention, I think."The orange and white Toa nodded towards Onewa's place. There didn't seem to be anyone nearby at the moment."Let's check the Turaga's hut first. I suppose he would have done the same."

IC:"And no trouble you will have around me, at least not fort he forseeable future anyways" LoJak said. He kept his hands massaging his temples. With the door closed the noise from outside was practically inaudible, so some of the pain in his subsided. "My name is LoJak, once-mighty Toa of Fire. Now greatly-hungover Toa of Fire."He removed his right hand from his head and extended towards Mita. "Happy to make your aquaintance. I'd normally love to hear you sing, but not right now, if you dont't mind. What did you say your name was again?With his eyes now open, he realized that the Toa was quite cute. Still, most female Toa probably were to an all-too-recently ex-drunkard.

IC: Mita"I didn't," the Toa of Sonics muttered, but met LoJak's greeting. "I'm Mita. Hungover as well, so I can't take any singing either." She listened to the noise coming from beyond the door for a second. "There are people down there now? When I went to sleep this place was mostly empty. Ooooh, I really shouldn't be up and about just yet anyways."

IC:" Pleasure to meet you, and yes, there are people outside. Seems this village has become rather popular of late." LoJak tried to listen to the noise outside again, and found it was getting quieter. Hopefully that meant that the ruffians were moving away. "So," LoJak started, "couldn't avoid the poison either, hunh? Considering that misery loves company, mind if I stay here with you, at least until I recover? I don't mean to intrude, but it looks like a nice thing you've got going on, at least for us hungover people."

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Shade and Rockosis landed right next to the unconsious toa of fire. "Well, that takes care of one problem." Said Shade. "Let's bind him." Shade watched on as Rockosis began to try to bind pyrrhon's hands and feet behind his back, using pieces of metal found on the ship, and bending them with his calix and plasma powers. "Now, let's look at that clue."-Bane

BZRPG profiles

IC: Talin"Well I can most of the time...I think. People like you can be rather elusive and secretive, even with your friends sometimes." Talin replied, relieved that Kiera had put his suspicions at ease."Still, I don't really mind. It's not like I go around telling everyone I've got a power-hungry psychotic brother or a thief as a friend, a gorgeous one mind you. So in the end it's all good as long as you don't steal my stuff."

IC: Kiera"Why thank you."Kiera grabbed an outfit off the back of a chair, and walked into her room. She paused, a hand on the doorknob. She turned, and gave Talin a look. "If you were a wise man, you'd pretend this door was locked."The door closed.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Talin"What if I'm not a wise man...?" Talin asked carefully with a smile, already knowing the likes of her answer. Walking up to the door, he gripped the doorknob and twisted it slightly but not opening it. As much of a joker as he was, Talin was not a fool willing to lose his life."Oh look...it's not locked..."

IC: KieraKiera sighed. "Talin, you're lucky I'm fond of you. If I wasn't, you'd be dead right now."As she spoke, Kiera was switching outfits.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: KieraA few minutes later, Kiera opened the door and walked out, dressed in a skirt, and a white button up shirt. There was a slight bulge near her waist where her weapons were concealed."So. What brings you to Po-Koro?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: TalinObserving Kiera as she walked out of the room in her new outfit, Talin still remained impressed by her good looks. Staring down at himself, he felt comparatively under-dressed in his typical armour. "Same as always, looking for my brother in a wasteland of a Wahi. I'm telling you, he leaves next to no trace of his activity anywhere, making life for me a bit more than tasking. Although I think now that I've run into you, I might just cut loose and hang back for a bit, take a break if you will."Talin's stomach rumbled a bit, so he took out a bag of assorted nuts from his satchel and began munching down on them."I'm assuming you haven't found yourself a new hobby apart from breaking other men's hearts?" he teased through a mouthful of nuts.

IC: Feongulf -Feongulf glanced furtively around up and downh the Po-Koro street. Nether of the beings that she had attacked seemed to be following her. Must be busy taking out that insane fire-spitter, she thought, walking down one of the village's central streets. She pulled down her hood: Blatant attempts to remain hidden would only draw people's attention in a town as busy as Po-Koro.OOC: Open for interaction.

Edited by BenLuke-116

IC: " Pleasure to meet you, and yes, there are people outside. Seems this village has become rather popular of late." LoJak tried to listen to the noise outside again, and found it was getting quieter. Hopefully that meant that the ruffians were moving away. "So," LoJak started, "couldn't avoid the poison either, hunh? Considering that misery loves company, mind if I stay here with you, at least until I recover? I don't mean to intrude, but it looks like a nice thing you've got going on, at least for us hungover people."

IC: Mita"Right, you may stay. I got this room for free out of necessity anyways, so I guess it's not fair to make you pay for one either if you need the breaktime. But there is just one bed, and right now that's my bed. You can use the chair over there." Mita narrowed her eyes, half joking, but still... this was her room, and she did not know the guy in front of her at all. The bed was nothing more than a typical Po-Matoran slab of stone, but at least the innkeeper had put a mattress on it for those who were not rock-heads. Mita slumped down on it and rubbed her forehead."You're right, I emptied half a bottle of... something that really should not be drunk that way. I need to rest up, but at least I got nothing better to do anyways. People don't seem to enjoy bards hanging around anymore in these times." She rolled over on her side and curled up slightly, looking over at LoJak. "Tried to perform in Ta-Koro, but got interrupted by a fight. Then I tried Ga-Koro. Got chased away. Onu-Koro, ignored. Le-Koro... well, at least I met some fellow performers." She sighed, then twisted over on her back instead. She muttered a few curses. "...lowlifes attacked the stage," she continued. "Complete mood kill. I didn't have much hope for the mutes in Ko-Koro, so went with a fellow bard here to Po-Koro, and promptly got smashed at the ba-aaahr---" Mita suddenly remembered Jenx, the Toa who had let her into the bar when it was still empty. She suddenly stared over at LoJak again with her yellow eyes now more clear."...You didn't see a Toa of Sonics downstairs, did you? Bright blue armor, kinda thin, wears a Calix?"

IC: Kiera"I'm very selective about my nuts."Kiera deadpanned. She crossed her legs, and reached into a hidden pocket of her seat, where her sweets stash resided. She took a bite out of a chocolate bar.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:"No, as a matter of I didn't. In fact, you're the first Toa of Sonics I've ever seen, and I must say, your hospitality gives them a good image. The drunkeness not so much, although I guess that means I'm not exactly of Fire Toa either. And I completely understand about the bed- truthfully, I don't much care for the rocks they call matresses around here." LoJak walked over to the chair and sat down, happy to finally give his feet a rest without lying on the floor."I'm sorry to hear about your misfortunes in the other Koros. They're really not so bad, if you manage to stay a while. The treetop views in Le-Koro are amazing...except when you fall from them" Lojak said, frowning at the memory. Onu-Koro is okay- well, besides for the odd cave collapse during a party. Don't have anything good to say anbout Ga-Koro or Ko-Koro, too wet and cold in those places for my liking. Ta-Wahi's pretty good, although I guess the heat is pretty intense for visitors. And that leaves us with this delightful village, Po-Koro, which got us both drunk and in our current predicamnt of hungoverness." LoJak, smiled at a sudden realization."Guess there really isn't any good place on this Island. At least not for someone with a voice as wonderful as yours or luck as bad as mine."

Edited by Toa Fanixe

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Ratchet rushed off with Dervian to the nearest functional hospital, to do the work himself, but in a proper environment."Do you understand me now, Treize Jaliax? The war does this to our friends...our family...our homes. We must stop the Order of Phantoms at all costs. This Devastator is only one of their experiments. It is far more than a gang quarrel, Captain. It is a war. A war that ravaged our home until it was consumed by death. This stalemate cannot last. One side must win. No doubt our enemies will want all of us dead for destroying their secret weapon. I would be honored if you would assist us, to put an end to the rampaging terror of the Phantoms."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Rynekk - Po-KoroRynekk allowed himself a small smile spread across his face, nodding towards the Po-Matoran, "Good to meet you too, young one."He turned, walking back over to where Tadris was standing, a look of mild frustration on his face, "Well, it seems like Naona has left us... again. Maybe we should find some shelter for the night? Anyone see a building that's still standing?"-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: TalinTalin raised an eyebrow, staring momentarily at Kiera as he munched his nuts. Shortly after, he proceeded in looking for hidden compartments in his own sofa, his efforts in vain."Not only are you full of surprises but so is your living space..." Talin muttered, eyes re-examining his surroundings with new-found interest."So anything new of interest, lately? And yes, that counts for stealing and all that criminal activity."

IC: Kup"You'll have to get in line, Little Miss." Kup stated. "That guy has personally killed over a dozen of my buddies, and indirectly hundreds more."IC: Kiera"A few good thefts." Kiera answered, taking another bite thoughtfully. "A few real special items. Had to keep those."Another bite. "Not much, other than that. It's gotten boring, really. All the guys here are interchangeable, at least in personality, and not much different in wealth."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Talin"When's the last time you've been out of town?" Talin asked curiously, reaching for more nuts only to realize the bag was empty, much to his displeasure. Locating the nearest garbage and taking aim, the Ta-Toa scrunched up the bag and tossed it, landing in the trash can."You know, they really should get around to making a sport like that."