Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:Ire ran down the steps closely followed by Trad. He tripped over a stray stone and started rolling down the steps, bringing Ire, and whoever it was in front of him (as he couldn't see anyone clearly) down the stairs. He kept his mouth shut, however as to prevent any soil from entering his mouth.Ire took Trad's staff and stabbed it into the ground ploughing deep furrows. She stood up and was about to give Trad an angry look when he quickly put a finger to his mouth and pointed. They were at the end of the staircase, where Voima and the others were.

"Wer Traumt?"

OOC: Okay, ignore the fact that that earlier post ever happenedIC: Wheeljack slowly sank, iron weights impossible to fight against. As he fell, he vowed that this would not be the end. The toabots would keep fighting, no matter what the cost.OOC: Wheeljack is dead.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Initiative was a good trait in a soldier...but not in a Phantom. "Did I order you to do that, Starscream? Of course...it was good, but you WILL learn to obey me. You have not earned my trust YET." Galvatroth got the ship going.OOC: Galvatroth and Starscream to Kumu Islets.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC - Kiox - Battle"I know a great place for mead. It's...in the Kumu Islets, unfortunately. We have a great stock aboard the ship, though." he set to work, bringing out his sword and forming a chair of ice. It was more tightly-packed snow than anything. Taking a seat, he waited for the others to be ready to leave.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC-Edubard:"Good to know," Edubard said, leaning against the rail on the edge of the ship, watching as Verak steered it around the horn of the island and they continued South. In a few minutes, they'd be in Onu-Wahi."Do you guys buy the mead," he asked, "Or is it homebrewed by one of you?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC - Kiox - Battle"Oh, we haven't bought any in awhile. We started homebrewing pretty soon. Not much else for a Weathermaster to do on a calm day."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC (Voi, Voima and Syyge, Po-Wahi, Secret Chamber):Voi saw Ire pointing at Voima and the others. The group had just barely avoided the wave of rocks."Never mind", Voima said at Hubertus' question. "Syyge, why don't you try?""What, to take that tool out of that energy bubble?" Syyge asked. "What is it with it, anyways? I thought we came here to collect Mori cactus' anyway.""Yes, but we found this", Voima said, irritated, dangerously close to an inner explosion. "Do it!""Don't do it!"Voima and Syyge turned around to see Voi standing in the doorway with Trad, Ire, Stronin, Kreigero, Ussalaius (and whoever has followed from earlier)."DO IT!" Voima yelled at Syyge.

IC: "Wot we doin nauw, Prime?" Topspin, quite unfortunately, had woken up in a peaceful environment...causing his trademark obnoxiousness.Optimus scratched his nose and sighed. "The Phantoms are planning as we speak. Therefore, remaining together, less likely to be destroyed, I suggest we search Le-Koro. The home Koro of Dervian, perhaps he has gone there."Topspin nodded. "Let's get on with it then, mates!"Leadfoot laughed. "This is going to hurt. A LOT.""Ain't no Deceptoa, nah, Phantom, nothin' gonna beat all of us!"Ratchet nodded. "Perhaps two squads. We could cover more ground without thinning our forces too much. You know, a compromise."Optimus agreed. "Yes. It would be foolishness to let them gain the upper hand, and should we find nothing in Le-Wahi, all would fall apart. Rodimus, as you have experience in leading, you will lead the second squad to a Wahi of your choosing. Who will go with me to Le-Wahi, then?" OOC: Auron, Krayzikk, respond to this post. I've taken the initiative since nothing is going on.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Trad stabbed his staff into the ground. A fist of electricity erupted from the ground and slammed into Hubertus and Voima. He kept up the assault of summoning fists and feet of electricity from random places, all aimed at those two.Ire ran to the dead Turaga's body and offering a prayer to the dead Turaga's spirit, ripped off the Komau.

"Wer Traumt?"

I.C. Ussalaius had been trailing behind the rest. When he came to the Plateau, he was able to scale the wall by melting his hands into the rock for handholds. He stayed behind the others until the rocks blasted him forwards with everyone else, and he was noticed. Ussalaius launched a flaming arrow at Voima. "That one's for suing me for canibalism."

elementalussal.png

IC (Voi, Voima and Syyge, Po-Wahi, Secret Chamber):Even As Ire ripped off the noble Komau, a tablet with text on it fell from the hands of the dead Turaga. It read:If you are reading this, you have survived all of my traps and challenges. I am sorry for the pain they have caused you, or they were not meant to keep you out. All that was supposed to keep two evil Toa from reaching this place, for they only want destruction. Years ago, I stole the other end of a powerful staff from them and hid it into this cavern. After leaving traps and clues of this place behind, I sealed myself in here and sacrificed my Toa power to form a sphere around the end of the staff. It prevents those with evil spirits from taking the treasure. But you, my friend, have a pure heart, for no one evil can enter this place. That, I am sure of. So, my hero, feel free to take the staff, and use it to help the Matoran and the Great Spirit. - Turaga Lohkare"I won't fall to your power again!" Voima shouted as Trad unleashed his powerful lightning attack. Voima made himself, Hubertus and Syyge float up in the air, away from the assault.Then Ussalaius fired a flaming arrow at him."I never sued you", Voima said, increasing gravity, lowering himself, Hubertus and Syyge. The arrow went over his head. "I simply lied to the guards.""Someone take that staff before Voima gets it!" Voi shouted."Syyge, take the staff!" Voima cried. Intimidated by what was going on, Syyge proceeded to grab the staff from inside the sphere of energy...

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

IC (Voi, Voima and Syyge, Po-Wahi, Secret Chamber):Syyge stopped in his tracks as the fire surrounded him. Syyge had no reason, really, to take the staff. He didn't even know what it was. But still, someone attacking him made him angry and more level-headed."I've had enough of this!" Syyge shouted and used magnetic power to pull himself upward, then leaped out of the flames. "I came here to collect cactus', not to be burned to death or forced to grab objects out of energy spheres!""I'll reveal you more secrets about exotic plants!" Voima growled. "Just take that spear!"

IC:Ire ran and did a flying leap. Wearing the Komau, she temporarily exerted control over Voima to stop him from increasing gravity."Trad! Help me!" she yelled and blasted herself forward with sound.She reached into the energy sphere and grabbed the spear.Meanwhile, Trad took his filleting knife and threw it at Voima.

Edited by Trad of Law and Order

"Wer Traumt?"

IC (Voi, Voima and Syyge, Po-Wahi, Plateau):Taken by surprise, Voima's mind was taken by Ire.Voi had no wish to stop Hubertus from fleeing, and simply stepped aside. Then he saw Ire take control of Voima and grab the staff."Great job, Ire!" he shouted. "Throw me the staff!"Syyge watched the scene, still a bit unsure of what to do. He then glanced at Stronin and saw his stare. "What are you looking at?"

IC: [Hubertus/Stronin]Hubertus promptly rolled out of the cave, and several seconds later, the group heard a scream as the Vortixx rolled off the plateau, before a large crash resounded through the desert as he crashed into the ground.Meanwhile, Stronin merely continued to stare at Syyge."Syyge?" he said slowly and nervously, finally interrupting his silence.

IC: A shout.That was all it took.Ire knew something was up. More so after she had read the letter. Trad had also read the letter before he threw the knife, of course. He had missed as usual.She faced Voi and time slowed."Why should I give it to you?" she yelled. "Why do you want it so much to chase Voima for it? You have an ulterior motive haven't you?"

"Wer Traumt?"

IC (Voi, Voima and Syyge, Po-Wahi, Secret Chamber):I'm afraid so, Henkka replied. It's going to get a lot worse now..."Of course I have a motive!" Voi responded. "To keep that staff out of the hands of Voima and to help the Matoran!"There was only so much a noble Komau could do against a strong mind. Voima snapped out of the power of the Komau and saw Ire holding the staff. The sphere of energy that had protected the staff still existed, empty."NO!" Voima cried. "Don't give it to Voi! Give it to me! He's the one who's evil!"Syyge didn't know what to say or do. It was clear these guys had gone through much together. Syyge felt like an outsider, and that he was. All he had wanted were some rare cactus'. Syyge mentally decided to be on Ire's side, whatever it might be.

IC (Voi, Voima and Syyge, Po-Wahi, Secret Chamber):You are much more, Stronin, Henkka said. You got rid of an evil time traveler. Even I did not have the strength to do that. And Mata Nui knows how many times I tried, even before becoming a time traveler myself. Me switching places with you wouldn't do any good.

IC (Voi, Voima and Syyge, Po-Wahi, Secret Chamber):Good luck, Stronin. Resourceful as you are, I still fear you may need it."There's nothing to explain", Voi said. "Voima told you already. We were once an evil pair, but I switched sides and thus we fight.""Oh, come on!" Voima laughed. "You were always better at lying than me. With the power of that staff, you would bring an end to every Matoran! I, on the other had, will only get rid of Makuta and thus save us all!"

IC (Voi, Voima and Syyge, Po-Wahi, Secret Chamber):Voi and Voima both gasped at what Trad was about to do. Then, with only a short glance at each other, they unleashed their power in unision. Although enemies, both knew that Trad and Ire could prevent either one from ever getting the staff.Voima made Trad completely weightless, which made it easy for Voi to use only a small tornado to spin Trad around and around, then hurtling him at the wall behind him. Voima increased Trad's gravity and made the Toa slam to the ground. The impact made him lose his grip on the staff. Voi then summoned a wind to carry the staff to him."Yes!" he cried in triumph. "It's mine!"He took out his staff and connected it with the new one."NO!" Voima shouted. "Stop him!"But it was too late. The tips of the staffs connected and merged into a long spear that glowed with power. Greedily, Voi started absorbing the power. His Toa armor crumbled to dust, only to reveal a creature that everyone thought could only exist in nightmares. A fully organic being with four hands and three feet, along with what looked like a short tail. Voi's eyes were no longer covered by a mask. They glowed dark green and strange mist was emitted from them. And all the while, the staff glowed."I am... reborn", Voi said with a voice no one had heard since the beginning of time.

IC (Voi, Voima and Syyge, Po-Wahi, Secret Chamber):I can't, Henkka's voice was filled with panic. He's blocking me! IN the history I know, Trad destroyed the staff and you brought down Voi and Voima. I am supposed to know history. Why didn't I foresee this?"Even the mighty Henkka fears me, eh?" Voi laughed. Stronin could hear Henkka's gasping in his mind. "Even the almighty good-doer can't resist my power now."Henkka's voice faded from Stronin's mind."You will never hear him again", Voi said."Share the power, Voi!" Voima screamed. "Share it with me!""Very well", Voi said. A blast from the spear made Voima fall to the ground. His Toa energy and gravity power was absorbed by the spear. Another blast made Voima shatter into a thousand fragments."I don't respect competition", Voi said.

IC (Voi and Syyge, Po-Wahi, Secret Chamber):"You think you can, don't you?" Voi sneered. Suddenly, the exit was buried under a ton of rocks. "I was under the impression you would never leave this place.""I can guess now who the bad guy is", Syyge said and used his elemental power to magnetize Voi to the wall. Voi simply laughed and unelashed a beam from the spear. It struck Syyge, and transferred his elemental power into the staff."Weak...", Syyge managed to say. "So... weak..."Then Voi unleashed another beam which made Syyge crumble to dust.

IC (Voi, Po-Wahi, Secret Chamber):Voi laughed."I know who you are, Stronin. We are friends, remember? Ever since we met at a bar... within this very region. It's funny how people you know can change, isn't it?"Voi lifted the glowing spear. "Long ago, Mata Nui imprisoned me and my brother into the bodies of Matoran to keep us from destroying this world. After he was put to sleep by Makuta, me and Voima found Toa stones and used them to become Toa."Voi sent another blast, which headed towards Stronin."This spear has broken Mata Nui's spell. And it can absorb the power of whoever it hits. Iron would be a great addition to my arsenal, don't you think?"

IC (Voi, Po-Wahi, Secret Chamber):"Yes", Voi said. "What a shame. He controlled the weak version of me. If he could control me now, he would be able to do so much more good. But your kind has always been a mistake anyway. That's why you need to be erased."Voi sent another beam towards Stronin.