Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:Miha"I'm sorry... But it is for orphans, I wasn't lying. The Hau Karda are putting on a play to raise money for Le-Matoran Orphans." The Le-Matoran resisted to add "You know, like me and Kirgon?" and continued. "I don't know... I was fighting a Toa of Fire and I think he burnt me." Miha pulled the bandages and armor off her arm, revealing a strange tattoo, that was glowing sickly red.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Virthee"I know... but to just put my name on the fliers and suddenly expect me to agree is not what you do to people. You need to let them choose, not force them into a situation where they have little choice but to surrender." He nodded, the frown faded. "I wonder how that Alcoholic is doing these days, if his liver hasn't shut down on him already..."Then he noticed the tattoo. "Oh my... Miha, that is not a burn mark, not in the slightest. That is... it's..." He really didn't know, he had never seen anything like it before.

Edited by Zoma

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Miha"Kirgon? He's over there." Miha said, pointing at the inn, which is where Kirgon would probably be right about now. It was morning, so unless Kirgon had woke up at a normal time... Which was unlikely because he had just drunk so much alcohol. "I know it's not a burn mark, I just wasn't sure what else to call it." Miha said, shaking her arm. "It doesn't come off..."

IC: Virthee"Did he have a cart of Alcohol again?" He muttered with a frown, looking over and noticing the Matoran sleeping in the cart with empty kegs. "Never mind, I can see for myself."He looked at the tattoo, it was unnatural to him. "It looks like a tattoo, but I've never seen a Tattoo glow before... something is clearly not right about this..."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Virthee"If you wish too..." He didn't really want to speak to Kirgon. Every time he did, what he heard sickened him. He hated seeing the Matoran killing himself with his drinks, it seemed to Virthee to be the one of the worst ways to waste your life, drinking.The Tattoo really bothered him for some reason. It just seemed like it was a bad sign...

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: KirgonOne of the barrels holding him up slipped away, causing his head to strike another keg. He awoke with a start, startling the Rahi who pulled the cart. They were tired, hungry, thirsty, and now scared out of their minds. They started running off as fast as they could, and the Le-Matoran found himself bouncing off of the cart and watching the Rahi run off into the horizon. "Stupid Rahi." He muttered.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: KirgonHe watched as Miha ran past him, after the cart. "Hello, standing on the ground, you just ran past me?" He shook his head, muttering something. "Oh, and I see you brought Dr. Intervention with you."IC: Virthee"Hello Kirgon, nice to see you again too."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Kirgon and Virthee"No one was in the cart. I fell out when the Rahi panicked and started running." Kirgon remarked, rubbing the back of his head. "And if the questions have to do with alcohol, I already told you, I stopped drinking!""I can smell it on your breath, you reek of it.""Shut up doc."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:MihaVirthee was silent about the drunk remark. That was strange... Anyways, "I didn't get it. Somebody gave it to me, and I have no memory of ever receiving it. I was wondering if you had ever seen a tattoo that glows like thi- Wait, you have a tattoo?"

IC: KirgonHe noticed that Virthee was distracted by looking at the Tattoo, not really paying any attention to him in the slightest. "No, I don't have a Tattoo." He remarked quickly in response to her question. "Also, I've never seen anything like this at all... ever."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Odhrán"Okay, you'll be the second to gain a ship." the Toa of Air said, marking something down on a tablet.Miha"Are you sure?" Miha asked, looking at the Tattoo sadly. "That's too bad." She sighed, before perking up once again. "Hey Kirgon, can you come visit me and Virthee more often?" Miha asked, hoping that she could see him more often. "We've both missed you very much."

IC-Kal:Kal walked over to one of the barrels that had fallen out of the cart, kicking it a couple times. He dipped down, dipping his finger in a puddle of what fell on the ground. He put it to his mouth-and immediately recoiled. Bloody whiskey...he shook his head. He couldn't understand how others got into the habit of drinking, let alone his father.Walking back, he noticed that Miha, Virthee, and the drunken matoran they were talking to were still there. He kicked another fallen barrel out of his way as he walked up to them, standing back to listen to the conversation.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: The barrels are empty, and Kirgon isn't drunk right now.IC: KirgonHe noticed Virthee's glare right at him. "Okay, so maybe I do have a tattoo... but that's not important right now, seeing as that thing on your arm looks infected, with glowing stuff, or something." He had no idea what it was in the slightest.IC: VirtheeHe noticed Kal kicking barrels, and made a note to himself about Kal's listening in on the conversation. The Toa was free to join it if he wished to do so, but it seemed that he did not.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: That's why it was a puddle, and he assumes he's drunk because of how he had the barrels. It's Kal..he can make some logical assumptions, even if they are wrong. It's what makes him funny. :PIC-Kal:"Infected?" Kal asked, jumping in to the conversation. He looked at the arm on Miha's shoulder, and thought a moment. "Strange," he said, mostly to himself, "I've seen something like that before...can't think of where, though..." He pulled out a tablet, making a quick sketch of the mark so that he wouldn't forget about it. Who knows, he might actually remember what the mark was.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: KirgonHe noticed that Miha obviously hadn't heard what Kal had said, ad decided to use it to escape. "Yes, if you know what it is, then awesome for you, if not, then I have a feeling that we're going to end up on some stupid quest to find out what it is... only, we meaning all of you, and not me."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Kirgon"Miha, you know that doesn't work on me. It didn't work back before this island, it doesn't work now. I know you, I know how tricky you are. And I am not going to join your little quest group. Go find someone else, cause this Kirgon ain't going to waste his time hunting after the meaning of a Tattoo." He commented, leaning back against a wall.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:MihaKirgon seemed determined to never come by. The Mark started to glow even brighter. "You know, I've noticed something about when this thing shines brighter than usual." Miha muttered, walking over and rolling two barrels towards the group. "Hey Kirgon, you think I can pick one of these barrels up?"OOC:Determination can come in many different situations. :P

IC: Kirgon"Still yeah. Not that it matters, only three fell off the cart, the rest are now riding off into the sunset... at least until the Rahi die out in the desert." He commented with a shrug. Then he stopped himself. "Except that the Rahi will probably find an oasis with plenty of food and water."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:MihaThe Le-matoran rolled her eyes. "Sure they will." She quickly glanced around, and spotted a nearby table, which somebody had tossed out because of a broken leg. "Think I could juggle the three barrels and that table?"

IC: Kirgon and Virthee"Probably not." He commented, starting to wonder what Miha was thinking.""Miha, that is a dangerous thing to do, trying to juggle a table is beyond most Toa, and You really, really have proven yourself rather good at getting yourself hurt over the years... remember when you want to try Muaka taming?"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles