Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: You made Virthee mad. That's very challenging to do.IC: VirtheeThe Doctor pulled himself, and his bag free, storming off away from Kal. "Do you understand that not all plants grow across the whole island? Because I do, and many plants can only be found in small areas! Have you even tried getting specific seaweed in Ta-Wahi!? It is impossible! And a mask of healing can only do so much, it can not fix everything, or even most of the more serious injuries. It is not some magical item that instantly heals you of all injury!" Virthee shouted back."I am going to collect my medicine, that I need more of. And you can either follow along, or leave the village on your own." He snapped back. "The world does not revolve around what you want to do at any given time. This medicine is important!"

OOC: I...I did? :biggrin:My life is complete.IC-Kal:"Doesn't the mask of healing at least help you to figure out how best to heal an injury, even in not-so-optimal conditions?" Kal asked, making his one astute observation for the day. "And don't you think that various shops over the island might have the plants you need, or that they also trade among each other? It's possible that shops across the island might have what you need," he finished. Now that his quota of cleverness for the week had been filled, he walked along behind Virthee. "What is it you need to grab anyways? I know a couple good shops we could go to." He smiled, thinking of his other uncle. "In fact, it has about every plant you might ever need."OOC: Is Dendron coming back? Why, I think he is...Mata-Nui save us. Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:OdhránThe pirate waited by the ship for somebody to arrive to join his crew. And for his crew to return. "I told them to be back at sundown." The bored Pirate said, slightly annoyed. "But do they listen? Nooo....."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Virthee"A mask of healing requires knowledge of the wounds, it does not give it. You must already know for the mask to work. it is not a miracle sure to everything instantly." Virthee commented, smashing Kal's observation with the sword of facts. "Who said I was only going to shops, and prices increase when you buy things that have been transported across the island. And many things are never transported at all across this island.""And I will get the plants I need while we are here, I will not be moving on to a location that might have the plants I need when I can already find then where I already am."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC-Kal:"Ah, but we won't have to leave," Kal said happily. "You see, seeing as my uncle runs the shop, he'll give us the plants we need for free." Kal then smiled. "In fact, he'll grow 'em up right in front of out faces." Kal grabbed Virthee and led him towards a small shop on the edge of the Koro, and burst in through the door."Uncle Dendron?" He called, wondering where his uncle was.OOC: You have plants coming up soon, my friend. Once I make the profile and you say what you need.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC-Kal:"Oh, bother," Kal muttered to himself, running after the Toa of Fire. Then, a question popped into his head."Wait, don't you have a daughter?" Kal asked Virthee, when he finally caught up. "I don't have any cousins of my own, and my dad always treated you like another brother...and I get lonely sometimes, seeing as I'm one of the youngest people on the island," he finished. He checked his shoulder bag, making sure his items were still there, and then looked back up, a small ukulele in his hands.He began to play a small tune as he walked alongside Virthee.

profiles i guess

OOC: Oh, that's not fair. He at least gets three astute observations a week...however incorrect. Kal Sr. only got one. :PIC-Kal:"Ah," Kal said, putting up his ukulele when he noticed Virthee's reaction. "Soo...." He began, looking over at his pretty much adopted uncle. "Is there anything you might like to listen to? I have a mandolin and a descant lute with me, too," he said. "I'm not really as good as Mussiki is, but he's the one who taught me how to play. I play simple stuff mostly." He then thought a moment."Hmm...what exactly is Miha?" He then jumped at Virthee's somewhat annoyed glance. "What? I mean, is she a matoran, Toa, vortixx, what?" He asked.

profiles i guess

IC' Virthee"I suppose silence was too much to ask?" This Kal was worse than his father. Sure, the original Kal had been like that for a while, but he had grown up over time, gotten more serious. And that worried Virthee. He had helped Kal reach that point, aand he really did not want to have to help Kal Jr. also.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

"Hmm...what?" Then Kal noticed what he had been doing. "Oh, the humming. Sorry about that, it's a bit of a habit. I'm trying to break it...but I always end up humming when I travel." To distract himself from his humming, Kal pulled out a small tablet and began to draw a sketch of Virthee on it with a piece of charcoal.Normally he would draw something stationary, but he needed the practice at trying to draw something as he was moving also...so, he drew Virthee as they walked along.

profiles i guess

IC-Kal:Finished, Kal looked at his drawing as Virthee spoke to the shop owner. He had made the arms a little too wide...easily fixed. The nose of the mask was a little long...shortened, good. He looked down on it, and smiled approvingly. He made another tablet, and began drawing some things around him.OOC: This one is a bit more into the visual art...not musical. :P

profiles i guess

IC: Virtheehe walked away from the shop, smiling slightly after speaking to his friend, as he walked towards the next stand on his path, going to collect some useful fruit. He had no idea that a Matoran had wrecked the stand a while ago while robbing it.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Miha"DADDY!" Miha called, getting Virthee's attention before jumping off Angle and bouncing off many things before coming to a landing in front of Virthee. "So, what would you rate that landing?" she asked. It was normal for her to ask Virthee to rate her landings based on how creative they were. This one was pretty bland for Miha though.

IC-Kal:Kal, noticing Virthee had moved on, ran after him. When he caught up, looking at the wrecked stall next to him, he suddenly felt a foot connect with his shoulder. A green blur passed by his head, jumping around a bit and coming to a stop in front of Virthee, a small Le-Matoran in its place."Hold still," Kal said quickly, pulling up another tablet and beginning to draw the person who was, apparently, Miha.

profiles i guess

IC: VirtheeThe Toa of fire was startled by the appearance of Miha, who then did a dangerous leaping landing from her Gukko, something that he always hated her doing, as sometimes she went a little overboard with it. "No one is hurt, including yourself this time, so I would say that it was a very good landing." He wasn't one for showing off, or doing crazy things for attention as Miha seemed to be.And then Kal and his writing pad... This day was a rather odd one even for Virthee.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Virthee"You know, I'm not very good around large crowds of people watching me... and I'm a terrible actor... so you probably want to find someone else to play the parts, seeing as I don't want my performance to upset the orphans with it's lack of interest and poor acting." He commented to Miha, knowing he couldn't do anything in a play.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Miha"But dad..." Miha whined like a little girl. "The guy who puts out posters said he'd do it for free if the "Amazing Doctor Virthee" was in the play." Miha said, using her puppydog eyes. "And the orphans, they all want to see you act too..."

IC: Virthee"... No one wants to see me act, I can assure you that no one wants to see me act. And why would anyone want to see a doctor taking part in a play, let alone call then 'The Amazing Doctor'." He commented with a slight frown, looking down at the Matoran. "Are you trying to lie to me Miha?"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Miha"No." Miha said, frowning at Virthee's lack of trust. "Look in my saddle bag, it has the poster that says: "The Amazing Doctor"" The Le-Matoran said. "Also, I stocked up on the plants from Po-Koro. They should be in my medical bag."

OOC: I've been informed that King Joe's sadly leaving BZP, so I'll be controlling Tadris from here on out, Emissary.IC: "Ah..." Tadris gasped with a wince as Rynekk lifted his other shoulder. Rucia looked cautiously at Tadris' foot as she instructed the other two, "Careful now... There we go, let's get to a hospital so we can get this sorted out." and the pair of them began to help Tadris limp to the temporary hospital camp that had been set up after the Rahkshi battle.

IC-Kal:Kal looked up, listening to Virthee and Miha argue about the play. He grabbed his three drawings, and got up and walked over to them. "What's all this about a play needing actors?" He asked as he walked up to them. "I'd be happy to do it for you, so long as somebody can read my lines to me." He held out his drawings of Virthee and Miha, showing them."What do you think of the portraits?" He asked them.OOC: He's supposed to be good with drawing, like Mussiki was good with music. Just go with it. :P

profiles i guess

IC: Virthee"Why would you do that without asking me first? That is exactly the type of behavior that's gotten your siblings into so much trouble in their lives." He commented, shaking his head at the Matoran. She needed to learn that she couldn't just control others whenever she felt like it.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Virthee"... You are a cruel person, has anyone ever told you that? You know just how to force someone into doing something they don't want to do... how many times have I tried to get you to stop doing that? All it ever does is harm others while the only person with anything to gain is yourself." He commented, his words a little more angry than they would normally ever be, but it was because of Kal.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:MihaThat actually hurt Miha, much more than any sword wound could. The poor Le-Matoran hung her head and started to trudge away. "Okay. Never mind." Miha muttered, walking away. "First my limbs freak out, then I get yelled at. Just my day..."

IC: VirtheeThe Doctor's head drooped as well. He was still mad from Kal, and Miha had ended up taking part of the anger. "Sorry Miha... but you really do take advantage of other people quite a bit more than you should... than anyone should... which means abusing emotions and senses of loyalty. Those are part of people, not ways to bend them to your will. I am sorry for yelling at you... my temper has been awoken by Kal here, who is named the same as his Father. Perhaps you remember Kal?" He had a terrible temper, but getting it to show itself was a challenge. The doctor was not an easy person to anger."And what happened to your limbs?" He asked, wondering if she was alright. That was one thing about Miha, she was skilled at twisting emotions to her favor... and she just had.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles