Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: In the absence of staff, I feel the need to point out a few things.One, TNG's character is not dead, and no one but him can say that he is dead.Two, TNG's character has been horribly maimed and injured. I suspect he'll have some permanent scars and injuries from that. He's also likely unconscious. Therefore, he can't really interact unless you timeskip to him waking up.Now, please remember that I am not Staff, and I have no Staff powers. You can ignore me, but I'm speaking from experience on both ends of this pointy stick. In fact, by all rights Argentum should be dead because he was strangling for a good long time without air. But because I'm trying to be a nice guy, I've forgiven him that. I'm trying to settle this spat before it escalates and Nuju has to lay down the law. Please listen to me.:w:

IC Ghlist - Near the Temple of Wisdom - Traveling to said Temple:Ghlist didn't wait for anyone else to start moving, he began to walk toward the Temple, making sure to check the horizon (specifically the tops of dunes nearby) for any others that decided to join in without any warning. He wasn't even sure who the fourth person was, but apparently he was part of their little band of merry men as well.-Ghlist

IC: KellinKellin's keen sniper's eyes scanned the surrounding dunes for traps, foes, or Rahkshi before following Ghlist and beckoning for the other two to follow. He walked up alongside his teammate."You can have whatever you want from the temple," the Toa of Sonics said in a low voice, "but the Kanohi Kartayl is mine."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: I've chosen to ignore his unrealistic version of the game.IC - Kiox - En route to Tempe of Wisdom"Let's get going, then."He sheathed his sword and headed for the entrance.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC Ghlist - Near the Temple of Wisdom - Traveling to said Temple:Ghlist nodded, "And you tell me how to finish off my boss without anyone else knowing," he said, even though he probably already knew whatever tactic Kellin was going to teach him. It didn't matter, though, going on an adventure like this was always great fun, especially if he got a bit of treasure out of it, and maybe even a few kills-Ghlist

IC - Kiox - TalkingKiox stepped to the other side of Kellin."So," he said, "Why do you want the mask? Trophy collecting? You know, I've held it in my fingertips. Its power is radiant."

Edited by Shadow Guardian

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Kellin"It's a priceless artifact," Kellin said neutrally. "I plan on treating it as such."Not the most lawful group. The Toa of Lightning seems like a trustworthy guy, but these other two..-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Y'mean back in Ga-Koro? Hmm.Anyways, TNG, the reason everyone hates you right now is because of your dumb, dumb logic. You don't want your char dead? Fine. Make him dodge all the arrows, energy bolts and disks. But right now, all I can see is a 'They won't be angry if Tahuva gets damaged a lot' excuse, which is once again pretty dumb. After all, if you don't want him dead, don't get him impaled by arrows, which takes 1 shot to kill, energy bolts, which also take 1 shot to kill, and disks, which can shatter bones and hurt internal organs if used correctly.IC: Slate/ArgentumSlate walked away, but not before talking to the Po-Matoran military member.Slate: There is 1 law - No killing. And then there is nothing else. I have not violated the law - they have. And finally, there are crimes such as thieving, fighting, but in the end, there is a system of trust in the land - the only thieving and fighting that happens is usually from evil people who have killed anyways. Meaning that there is only 1 law, and I have not violated it. Come get me if you wish, but maybe you'd find your bones shattered.He walked off. Argentum did too, but towards the guard member.Argentum: Where's the Turaga's home? If he's home, that is. Oh, and by the way, the Toa of Earth, you don't have the rights to put him in jail - He was a captive of the Ta-Koro guard, until Turaga Vakama officially gave me the responsibility of him. Disobeying that could mean you disobeying Ta-Koro military. Oh, and yes, the ranking of the military member who bestowed this task upon me is basically higher than everyone.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Dodging every attack thrown at you is a form of god modding. And in my opinion (this is not the first site I've RPed on before) a worse one than surviving ridiculous amounts of damage. IC: The guardsman decided to hear Argentum out next. "Well, what's your side of the story? I can tell you hate these guys, but be honest."

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Well at least he could dodge most of the more life-threatening ones that are actually dodgeable. That way everyone wins.IC: [Naona]"I see," said Naona, a happy tone in her voice. "Well I thank you for doing so much for my village."She turned to face the other Toa. "I am not in love with someone who I have just met."

Edited by Hubert

OOC: Dodging all the attacks when it is out of your power to dodge is G-Modding. But if its in your power to do so, then why is it G-Modding? However, sustaining damage that will kill even a staff character, and then surviving - That is what I call God Modding.IC: ArgentumArgentum: I'm half insane. There's a part of me who enjoys to fight. I'm on a journey to try and harness the power that side of me has, but without the personality. This journey was tasked on me by Turaga Whenua, and requires me to seek forgiveness from each Turaga for what I have done. To do so, I need to do what my heart believes is the right thing to do, and show that to the Turaga. I captured the Toa of Earth over here, because it was the right thing to do. He's my prisoner, and he also disobeyed the Toa Code. The others did too, I've been told. I simply follow, because Vakama set on me the responsibility of looking after Barricade.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: SoranIt seems her life is pathetic as everyone else's. I thought, then I decided to mess with her some more, "Perhaps they are smitten with you, and wish to know if you're available. Although why, I can not fathom." I smirked, this was fun, but it was pathetic that I was wasting my time with it, I should've left a while ago.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Disobeyed the Toa Code meant killing someone, usually. "Ok. You guys, what's your side of the story?""It started in Ko-Koro. One of these Phantoms had been harassing us repeatedly, each time losing. Then, even more showed up and revealed their plan: To assassinate the Turaga and take over the island! They would start by taking us out, but we killed one of them, the leader, who had killed one of our own, and got them to retreat. We let them go, once. That was enough breaking the Toa Code for one day, right? Wrong. They came back and invaded Ta-Koro, even corrupting the big one's brother. They caused a lot of pointless chaos and we, with the help of the Guard, and Argentum here, and one other guy, Kinika, fought them off and killed each one. Literally, each one. Because the last time they were arrested, they escaped. Last time we let them go, they went and did that to Ta-Koro. And now, somehow, they're back. And stronger. We fought with them once before, and they killed one of us AGAIN! And today, they killed ANOTHER one of us! They are trying to take revenge because we stopped them in Ta-Koro, and we're trying to end it by ending them."The guardsman took it all in. "Yes, I heard of a few madmen attacking Ta-Koro. Or more than a few, give or take. You're telling me THESE are the ones? All right...we're all in agreement about them being killers. Argentum, have these..Phantoms killed anyone?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Soran"No," I remarked cooly, before whipping out my launcher and firing a disk that landed right next to a shocked Naona's head. "I am one of those people who crushes love whenever he sees it." As my words sunk in, I pulled my cloak closer around myself, and walked away. This had been interesting to say the least.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: ArgentumArgentum: First off, 2 matters to be addressed. 1: Whether or not they had killed anyone. Some have. Some haven't. 2: The root of the problem. You say they're taking revenge for failing to invade Ta-Koro. Really? I don't think so. First off, they didn't corrupt your brother. Your brother corrupted himself. Not surprising, coming from their lineage, which has been evidently failing since the original. They're attacking you, because they hate you. Seriously, if you guys were gone, they'd be gone too. Even I feel ticked off simply watching you fight. And finally, both sides have killed. Both sides are criminals. I have nothing more to say. And, since he's my responsibility......He levitated over towards Barricade.Argentum: Come on. We have places to be, and people to meet.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Dervian nodded. "Well, Tahuva DID say he betrayed himself. Whatever, we're all criminals here. But the Turaga seem to tolerate us. Not these guys though. These guys tried to kill the Turaga."The guard took it all in. The Phantoms were silent. "Get out of here. All of you. Now. You seem like a decent lot of fools, so get out. Now. As for these Phantoms or whatever..." He turned to Naryth. "Do you deny that you or the members of your group have tried to kill the Turaga?""Come on Dervian. Let's go." The Xanthium followed Barricade and Argentum. Ratchet carried Tahuva. He had stabilized him, but could do nothing beyond that. "Let's hope Tahuva at least gets conscious before things go out of hand.""Yeah..last time the guy was unconscious (OOC: Revenge Of The Fallen) everything seemed to fall apart for our group."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Hosting fight competition. Wanna join?IC: Argentum/AldarinArgentum walked off, but not before seeing a purple colored Turaga flash-teleport in front of him.Argentum:.......Aldarin put stabbed his sign onto the floor. Argentum levitated down to take a look. On it, said:

THE ONE AND ONLY ISLAND FIGHTING TOURNAMENT! Toa? Skakdi? Vortixx? Matoran? Turaga? Evil? Good? Neutral? Anyone applicable!

Rules are as applied:

No killing.

Weapons, elemental powers and all other battle abilities allowed.

Location and setting: There will be a stadium located north-west of Ko-Koro, made by environmentally friendly ice. Inside, there will be X amount of 10x10 battle platforms 1 meter above ground level, created by extremely durable stone, earth and crystals. The amount of arenas contructed depends on the amount of people joining.

How to win in a fight:

When your opponent falls off the battleground and hits the ground, he/she forfeits, or if he/she falls unconscious, the remaining person will be the winner. If one competitor is unable to battle during the time of their fight, the person who is able to battle will win.

Prizes and Entrance fees:

First place prize: Custom constructed weapon of choice. Designs allowed.

Second place prize: Custom constructed armor. Designs allowed.

Third place prize: Custom constructed shield. Designs allowed.

Entrance fee's are free, but to enter the competition and fight, 200 widgets are required. All the widgets will either be used as material for the prizes, or donated to hospitals or the military.

How to enter:

Enter your (OOC: Character) name to the competition by (OOC: sending a message to Jl1223 X). Recruitment ends in 2 days. Competition starts in 4 days. Location: Top of Glacier north-west of Ko-Koro. You will know when you come across a battle arena. If you do not find it by the start of the competition, you will be counted as forfeit, and you will be out. (OOC: Only 4 characters per person maximum, please. 32 characters maximum in competition, 8 in 1 set, 4 sets in the competition.)

Aldarin looked at Argentum, and then at the sign. Then he looked at Argentum again.Aldarin: Hey....Aren't you the person who attacked Ga-Koro, got taken down, and then brought on a mission by Kalama to find someone?Argentum: Yeah.Aldarin: Were his Raider's.......sexy?Argentum looked at him. And then blushed a little, and looked away.Argentum: Pervert.Aldarin: Shut up! I'm a masterful sage, and I just enjoy the company of ladies!Argentum:......Pervy sage.Aldarin: Hmph!

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Aw. I wish Tahuva was awake to meet Pervy Sage. Can you IMAGINE the awkwardness that would cause?IC: Dervian laughed. "Nah, if you want hot girls, go to--"Barricade covered his mouth. "DON'T ENCOURAGE HIM, YOU IMBECILE!""What's a-this? Tournament...prizes...OHOHO, THIS SOUNDS GOOD!"OOC: Already PMed you, JL, so..IC: "Hmm...maybe we can cheer Tahuva up about the loss of his shield! You know, get him a gift by winning?""Ah, you guys, always fighting. Anyway, four of us should enter. Three places, that way if we can make our way up we'll have a bigger chance. Any one of these prizes will be sufficient.""There ARE only four of us able to fight.""Karz. I hate violence..oh well, for Tahuva, I guess." "Hey, Pervy Sage! We wanna sign up!"OOC: Nice Naruto reference, btw. XD

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: You remove the Character then put in an altered version, I count it as a different being, and Virthee doesn't know this Kal.IC: Virthee"The problem is, I already have an apprenctice that takes all of my training time... I really can't manage another one while still being of use to the island with my medicinal knowledge." The doctor commented, shaking his head with a light sigh. "I can't reall work at training anyone else at the moment..."

OOC: Oh, bother. I wanted another lavaboard discussion. :PIC-Kal:"But it's simple!" Kal exclaimed. "I could follow you around and learn from watching you, not because you have me read all sorts of books and stuff." Kal then thought for a moment, and laughed. "I can't read anyways, and my father could barely read himself."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Tillian"Beats me," said the young Toa of Gravity, who had an eyebrow raised throughout the whole encounter. "I crush love whenever I see it...what the Karz is he supposed to be, the Terminator?Shaking his head with a sigh, he threw his empty cup into the trash can.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Virthee"Well, I see nothing wrong with that if you wish to follow me. But I must saw that I do not really travel to places at the best f times. I arrived to find the Turaga ill here, then it was attacked by Rahkshi..." He commented, leaving a warning that he was not exactly going to be talking simple walks along the island. Things were getting more and more dangerous. He was going to find a way to help fight it, without ever needing to fight at all.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: The Captain from Kumu Islets.IC: Doomslayer trudged across the desert. His sapphire eyes flitted around, looking for a certain toa of Water whose boat he had followed. Where was DE BEZTY?Luck shined upon the hapless mercenary that day. As he gazed upon the barren terrain with alternating awe and boredom, the toa happened to catch a glance of light on that familiar armor he sought, striking off the 'utlaga'.The gunner almost leaped straight out of his armor with a squee in joy. Repressing this jubilance with his utmost willpower-it looked like his friend had some company, and he wanted to look good for DA FRENDZ-Aki instead jogged towards the group with growing grin on face."HEY KIOX! WHO ARE YOUR FRIENDS?"

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC - Kiox - Near TempleKiox' jaw dropped."D-do I k-know him...?" he repeated.Aki Rua proceeded to ask loudly who his friends were."I don't know their names. We're going to travel through the temple to find that one mask Yorlonda wanted."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Tarik Walked Into The Po-Koro Bar, with his Axe rested on his shoulder once inside, he saw a sign that said: Cook Wanted Sailing experience preferred, but not essential Work includes, drinking, cooking, fighting, and pirating. Apply at the Po-Koro docks.He Quickly ran towards the Po-Koro Docks, thinking all the while: "this place has docks?"whne he arrived, he found nothing but an empty ship with no one aboard. climbing on to it, he saw that it had been previously looted and a Skakdi Was Lying on the deck, dead. he wondered if this was the ship that had needed a cook. he decided it wasnt, threw the body in the water, and took the wheel. he had decent sailing experience, and on a hunch, headed for Le-Wahi.OOC: Tarik To Le-Wahi

IC Ghlist - Near the Temple of Wisdom - Nearing said Temple:It seemed yet another being had come up out of seemingly nowhere in the desert, and was looking to join their group. "Five now... what is this, some sort of family reunion?" he asked aloud, looking over at Kellin for an explanation. Not that he didn't like company when traveling into ancient ruins, undead things, spiders, and other treasure seeking travelers were all throughout those old Temples. -Ghlist