Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: KarkhalmHe grunted, and replied, "Think about it, why would a group of Rahkshi attack a village for no reason?"He looked at the other Vortixx in the eye, "They wouldn't. They were looking for something. Something in Onewa's hut. It must have been important, or else they wouldn't have so many attack all at once.""Anyway, I'm fine. A bit bored."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:Fiva"I said catch!" The frustrated Toa of Fire said. "Can you not catch a Fireball? That is essential. Can you even throw a Fireball?"

Edited by Noble Knight BioBeast

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: "Karz. I thought that split personality had been taken care of." Tahuva had an idea. He used his Kadin to fly after him while tied up. Nemesis formed his tendril-covered flame orb and slammed it into the ground, dispersing and burning the Xanthium. Now he had space to fight as he wished without tripping over them. He blocked the slash with his sword and axe. He caught one blade inside the curve of the axe, then used the axe to pull and toss away the sword. Following that he shot at his enemy's gut from his axe and his face from his sword, still holding the second sword away from his neck with his sword. "You fight like a Matoran insect!"Tahuva flew in, seeing the battle. "I refuse to take a dump on myself, Silver! Now someone cut these binds!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Rynekk - Burger JointRynekk snarled, his fist aching to punch Dorain right in the mouth. It was only the thought of his sister that stopped him."Well then, maybe you'd like to settle this with a children's card game fists, rather than words," he retorted.-Void

Edited by Emissary to the Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: Transformers 3: DotM had the words script writers available. Just...lazy.IC: SilverSilver maneuvered away using magnetism while making sure that Nemesis was staying at one spot, and only one spot. He stood back, as all other 8 of his swords were drawn out of their sheaths. The one that was thrown away was pulled back using his mask. He turned towards Nemesis. "Here I am. Fight me now," He said as his swords spread out around the currently trapped by magnetism Nemesis. All of them flew at him with massive speeds. It was pretty much guaranteed that he wouldn't be able to block all of them, or evade all of them, without getting hit by one.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Unless he had a massive protosteel shield. Oh wait, he did. He blocked five swords with the massive shield alone, and formed a flame sword. He swung it across the other five swords, the condensed heat MELTING part of each one. That messed up the magnetism and made them waver. Pyras walked back to the others. He had finally found them! "Tahuva!" Wait, there were two Tahuvas."Untie me! I must help fight that impostor!"Pyras started untying him..

Pk57sNJ.jpg

ooC: Dorain never gave his name, please edit that out. IC: DorainDorain cracked a smile,so temperamental, so pathetic, "Well you sure seem eager to start a fight, and here I thought that as Toa and Heroes our duty was to protect people not provoke battles, in which folks will be hurt. I'm not really in the mood, but I wouldn't be above, I'm just advising you to think twice before rushing headlong into such a situation. A situation where people will be hurt."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

@King Joe, the last post you made was a flying kick to a person who was out of the Koro, so.....I think thats why he avoided it.@TNG, 10 swords from all directions, coming to a person with just a shield and cannot move himself. WHAT? REALLY? He can suddenly turn around, use some flame sword - a solid object of a non-gas/liquid/solid object, and slice 5 swords from 5 different directions, such as above him, below him, from his left, right, etc. No wonder so many people want your chars super-dead.IC: Silver5 of silver's swords were melted. Easily fixed, though, because they had been made by Marines. And plus, the molten steel gave him an edge.It was, however, 'uncomfortable' to use magnetism on molten metal. He instead used his mask to bring his 5 molten swords towards Nemesis, who had his shield ripped from him through a very strong current of Magnetism. He slowly levitated it down towards him as his 5 superheated swords swerved towards the defenseless Nemesis, who couldn't fly away due to a magnetic trap.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: VirtheeThe doctor shook his head, sighing. "What is with the people of this island these days? Is all they think about Violence and fighting anymore? Everything is turned into ways to fight, training elements with violent intentions..."

OOC: Ah, I wanted something funny to happen...oh well. :PIC-Kal:Kal followed after the Toa of Fire, in no real need of anything to do. "So, what do you do?" He asked, wondering. "You can barely control your element, let alone fight, so it's a little confusing to me as to what your skill might be. Are you a carpenter?" He asked hopefully, his eyes shining. "You see, I've been in need for a job for a while, and I can make really good furniture and everything out of stone," he gushed out, pulling up a couple chairs and a table from the ground. He sat in one."Also, what's your name? I'm Kal, a Toa of Stone if you couldn't tell already...but I'm pretty new."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: It's a shield bigger than his torso. And King Joe, sorry didn't see that.IC: Nemesis didn't see that coming..so he absorbed the heat energy from the molten metal. It solidified, and he was hit with chunks of metal. Using the heat energy he had absorbed, he fire blasted the one trying to kick him. Pyras was having an extremely hard time untying Tahuva...OOC: I really didn't think Nemesis would last this long...XD

Pk57sNJ.jpg