Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

ooC: @King Joe ooC only post aren't allowed.IC: DorainDorain smiled, things were moving along according to plan, so far he was learning, piecing together the strengths and weaknesses of his opponents. "I have faced a few Rahkshi in my lifetime, they aren't as bad as you seem to believe. Perhaps you just aren't as powerful as you believed." He said, this time taunting Rynekk.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: Accidentally refreshed the page and had to type this from memory... :PIC: SalamanderSalamander kept silent as he followed Venator. As much as he wanted to reply to the Toa of Ice with a sarcastic comment of his own, his priority right now was to get to Ga-Wahi as quickly as possible."I could, but that would likely draw attention to myself; something I would prefer to avoid letting happen."As he walked, he noticed an increase in the amount of Matoran present. They were getting closer to the center of the village, but he still had no idea if that was a good thing.Somebody should make a mask that keeps you from getting lost... Either that, or these Matoran put some effort into planning out their village's layout before they make it.OOC: But why would you need a mask that keeps you from getting lost if you can just fly over the village?I dunno. Still, how neat would that be? :lol:

Edited by Despair

Lacertus

IC: TillianTillian laughed."What do you think you're talking about?" he said with a grin on his face. "Before today, I lived on the beach in Ga-Koro. I was too busy focusing on keeping tan to work on pumping up my ego."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: The Mask of Traveling: It allows you to know the path to places you have visited before, but does not take into consideration obstacles in the way. Now that would be a really cool mask.IC: Venator"Quite right, don't want any heroes trying to stop you before you destroy someone, I understand." It was more of a joke than an insult for once.He kept walking, noticing a sign a bit in the distance with an arrow. It was a signpost, written on it was: :k: :m_o: - :k: :m_o: :k: :m_o: <---"Ah, there is a sign leading to the docks, finally."

Edited by Zoma

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: SalamanderSalamander stared in confusion. Perhaps the Matoran on this island used a different alphabet than the one he was familiar with. Turning to Venator, Salamander asked him, "Are you sure this is to the docks? Cause it looks to me like it says Ko-Koko..."He carefully examined the sign before wiping a bit of dust off of its face."Ah, I see. Just a bit of dust."The sign now read: :g: :a: - :k: :m_o: :r: :m_o:<---OOC: :P

Lacertus

IC: Virthee"I suppose so... though do you really think you will be able to train me to use my element? I do not really see it as possible, as I can not afford to devote much time to training that should otherwise be devoted to helping others..." He commented, turning to face Fiva.IC: Venator"Well, I guess so... I suppose I must have misread that..." He remarked, staring at the sign with slight confusion. "Ah well, let us keep moving onward and reach our destination before we have to deal with sand getting into armor..."He kept walking in the direction, muttering to himself about how he had missed that. It was just a random accident, he was certain of that.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: No, you're koko for cocoa puffs. :lol:So, how much time do you want this to take? I tend to stretch out traveling time due to my unreasonable dislike for going "Bye! OOC: Character X to X-Koro", so whenever you feel like enough is enough, please stop me. :PIC: SalamanderSalamander nodded in agreement, and the two set off for the docks. After about a half-hour of walking, the ocean came into view, albeit only just barely. It was at this point that Salamander began to grow tense. He had always disliked water, but ever since developing his techniques he had learned to fear it as well. And yet, despite those facts, he was willingly marching towards a vast body of the very substance he despised so much.The world certainly works in strange ways... And rarely ever for the better.He and Venator continued to walk towards the barely-visible blue horizon, their feet making dull sounds on the worn-out path to the docks.

Lacertus

IC:Fiva"You better pull out your big boy boots and put 'em on boy! You can bet your britches that I'll train you in record time!" The Toa of Fire quickly analyzed Virthee. "Think fast!" he threw a punch at Virthee's face. If Virthee blocked it, then good. If not, then he'd stop himself before he punched the Toa in the face. This was a test for Virthee's reflexes.OOC:Hello Virthee. Welcome to Karz. Enjoy your stay.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

OOC: How did I miss that?! XD... Ko-Koko is a restaurant.... yeah, that works.I like longer travel time too, but I tend to rush due to other people wanting to rush, so I'm good with a long travel.IC: Venatorit was too late, his greatest fears had been realized. In the time sense they had left the docks... he had gotten sand in his armor. Oh how he hated sand. Unlike snow, it would not melt, it just stayed there, annoying you to no end. It was though a tiny any had decided to torture you. Oh how he hated sand.He could see the glorious water far in the distance, a blur of blue. Water was wonderful, and a good enough wash could remove all of the annoying bits of sand. Plus, it meant that they would be soon reaching an ocean breeze, not a desert burning.The ocean will be so much better than this evil desert.IC: VirtheeThe Startled Toa of fire fell back to the ground in surprise, eyes widened. "What were you thinking!? You could have hit me!"

Edited by Zoma

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Well, V-3, shall we have the old lavaboard and stolen widgets greeting again? Prepare yourself for the reunion...IC-Kal:Kal walked along in the desert, just outside Po-Koro. He had just been off fighting a few Nui-Jaga, after he had gotten drunk in the bar using some widgets he had borrowed from a friend of his. He wasn't really even walking, rather he was making the stone beneath his feet to move, he was unsteady enough on his feet.He noticed a couple Toa of Fire who were training, and he stopped, nearly falling over. He walked up to them, waving happily, though stumbling a few times across the way. "Hello there!" He said happily when he got to them. "Would either of you mind telling me what you're doing? ...And where we are?" Strange, one of the Toa looked familiar to him, though he couldn't quite place it...it must just be the mask. He shrugged, and held out his hand. "My name's Kal, by the way," he said happily.OOC: Okay, V-3, where's the lavaboard request? :P

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Tahuva, now an omniscie something god, because he can charge up heat while under 100g's.LOL. Fail logic.IC: SlateSlate: Thank you for the shield. Slate stepped on it as he held up Que's neck, and before Tahuva could react, decreased the Toa of Fire's gravity, leading to him obviously losing concentration. Slate kicked him in the shin, while holding Que in front of him.Slate: Tell me, what did your training do? Nothing. I watch you, and you do the stupidest training ever - one which goes against logic and ability. Stop it - if you train, train on something better, not your stupid gravity training, or gain your useless artifacts. Fool.He dropped Que as he backflipped with low gravity, landing far away.Slate: And next time we meet, it will be in battle.....He walked off, aware of any attacks as he began to search for the person who had helped him, who would probably know of the Xanthium's enemies, who would hopefully gain an ally.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: You do realize that physical and elemental power are separate? Learned that the hard way from staff (when I tried to weaken other chars' elements by beating them up) pre-downtime. Also, gravity training would probably just increase their physical strength for a while, since simply walking becomes a strength excercise.IC: Tahuva stood again. He could get a new shield from Que. "Que...""LET'S GO AFTER HIM NOW! HE HAS NOTHING TO BLACKMAIL US WITH!""Yah! That guy's annoying!""NO. He has shown us mercy and integrity, and we will do the same." Tahuva frowned. "But...it's impossible. He had some sort of assistance. The Phantoms have returned...beyond that, I know nothing.""Well, how should we prepare?""We will train the old fashioned way. 150 pushups each." They started.Que stirred. He was having a strange dream about Makuta, a Brakas, and soap. How these three things were to interact is up to the reader.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: They are seperate, but they require the mind to work. If you were startled, any 'energy' being charged up would be lost - even simple elemental manipulation cannot be done without focus, and you do not focus when hit a lot, being crushed by gravity and stuff, unless your mind is trained to not be at one with your body. And strength does nothing when someone can tactically defeat you.IC: Slate/ArgentumSlate walked through the desert while carrying his newly gained shield of something, and headed towards Po-Koro. News pops up when you look for it....He needed to find the Xanthium's enemy. Only way for it to work.====Argentum hovered above Barricade.Argentum:.....

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: The pushups ended. "150--""YOU AGAIN?!"Tahuva facepalmed. "150 situps. Argentum, we're training the old-fashioned way."OOC: Which can make them a little stronger within a week, I know this from experience. IC: Ratchet was training too. "All right, sounds good." They started the situps, even Barricade.""Why.." He did a situp. "do you" Another situp. "always do that hovering" And yet another. "And staring thing?!" Another situp. "IT'S. JUST. PLAIN. CREEPY!" Each word was separated by a situp.Dervian laughed, which made his situps a bit awkward, but he managed. "I think that's intentional.""Ha." Another situp. "He doesn't a-need to TRY to be weird."Even Tahuva felt a bit of humor at that comment.Que woke up. "YAAAAAH!" He shot a spring knife, which flew around and missed. "Hm? Que, you're all right. We managed to save you.""Oh. Well that's good ta know. Thanks, all of ya.""We are training the old-fashioned way." Tahuva finished his situps. "Make six pull-up bars with your powers, then begin. For you, 100 pushups, 100 situps, 100 pullups each day. For the rest, 150. We increase the amount by 50 in 2 weeks."Que made the pullup bars, then started his pushups. "Maybe this will keep it from happening again."Soon after Tahuva, the rest finished their situps and began pullups. "Argentum, do you really have to follow me? I think it's legal to excercise, unless all the Guardsmen and athletes in Mata Nui are criminals."Tahuva finished his pullups and walked off. "I must go alone, to focus and think about strategy. I can't do that around all your bickering. Ratchet's in charge while I'm gone." He walked off into the caves.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: ArgentumArgentum: It is legal to exercise. In fact, exercise is encouraged. The people who exercise the most, though, are those behind bars. And legally, you are behind the bars, and I am your prison guard. Be happy a let you run around.He watched as Tahuva left.Argentum: Bye....caveman.He floated down.Argentum: Why do you train on this?

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Tahuva heard the rude remark, but ignored it.Barricade said nothing, and completed his pull-ups. "Everyone in this desert is more cavemanlike than that guy, Argentum. He's the most civilized person I know."Everyone finished, and Que started his situps.And then something strange happened when Tahuva entered the caves. Something that won't be explained in detail...yet.OOC: Starting now until I reveal what the karz happened, Tahuva is not responsible for anything he does. Don't judge him. Feel free to guess, though.IC: Tahuva returned to the group. "We have to move out. Now. The Koro has been filled with criminals. I just discovered their plan. They're undercover." He ran toward the Koro."What.?" Barricade followed. "What criminals? TAHUVA! HEY!" "Just follow my lead!" Tahuva ran into Po-Koro."Let's move!""Wait a minute! What?""We gotta go, Que!" Dino grabbed Que and ran."I thought he'd be gone much longer than that..." Ratchet ran after them.OOC: Follow them, or there's no point in doing this.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Argh. I was hoping that wouldn't happen. Did you guess the name, or did you see the profile?IC: Tahuva jumped into the Koro and attacked a Matoran. "THIS is one of them!" It was a guardsman. "CMON CMON KILL THEM NOW!" He stabbed him using his sword."What?! That guy doesn't look like he wants to fight!""He is UNDERCOVER! AND WE SURPRISED HIM!"Dino saw Matoran starting to run around. "I think you made a mistake!"Tahuva turned slowly. "Are you disobeying my orders? MUTINY! INSUBORDINATION! DISGUSTING--"Barricade kicked Tahuva in the back. "Tahuva would NEVER force obedience! What is WITH you?!""This is not the Tahuva I know! Do we have to knock you out?"Tahuva stabbed the ground and made the ground under all the Xanthium melt, sending them into lava. They quickly ran out. "AAAAAAH!" Que ran away."Nobody move! We don't know what we're dealing with!""Stay out of my way. Barricade, want to be freed?""A tempting offer...but I'll pass for now!"Tahuva flame blasted Barricade away before he could finish his sentence, then cracked his knuckles. "Argentum!" He ran at Argentum, using his Blast Rod to shoot as he charged."Doesn't he have only three barrels? That one a-has FOUR!""That's because something's wrong--ARGENTUM LOOK OUT!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Isn't that a bit metagaming for him NOT to confuse Tahuva and Nemesis? And answer the question about whether you guessed his name or just saw the profile.IC: Tahuva followed Argentum. "GET BACK HERE!"Dino jumped in. "ENOUGH! YOU'RE NOT A-TAHUVA!" He shot lightning at Tahuva..."RAGH!" He spun, the lightning weakening him, and collapsed.The stream of lightning was unrelenting. "SHOW YOURSELF!"Ratchet increased the gravity to 50g, holding 'Tahuva' down. Dervian hurled a wind shuriken at the pinned down 'Tahuva.'Barricade spat. "That explains a lot!" He hurled a pillar of earth at the impostor.The lightning charred his disguise to solidity, and melted the paint that was there. The wind shuriken loosened and tore it apart, and the earth pillar bashed away what remained and sent him to the ground on his back. "Who are you?" Ratchet returned the gravity to normal.The gray, black, teal, and purple-armored being stood up. "I'm TAHUVA!""Hmph. You look nothing like--" He soon realized that the difference was their color scheme. "Wait...you look EXACTLY like him!""Because I AM him. Stand DOWN!""Haha, what a funny joke. Explain why you look like him.""Because I AM--""We ALL KNOW you're not him!""Do I need to give you another zap?""Nemesis Pyro. You could say we're...brothers, in a way. We are born of the SAME FLESH!""Evil twin?""No, it can't be that simple...""His flesh was grown into me...I am the darkness in him given physical form! We are opposite sides of the same coin!"Ratchet almost laughed. "If I had a widget for every time someone was 'the opposite side of his coin'...""He could have been me. He could know what it feels like..the thrill of the hunt...the satisfaction in every kill...to be bound by no honor or law!""Well Karz, I'm glad he's NOT you! Otherwise..." He hurled another earth pillar. "I'D STILL BE CONSUMED BY DARKNESS MYSELF!""CONSUME THE DARKNESS INSTEAD OF IT CONSUMING YOU!" He laughed maniacally and melted the pillar, then flew through the Xanthium, knocking each one out with a punch to the temple. "Now, ARgentum..." He flew in front of Argentum using his mask. "WE FIGHT! YOU'RE THE ONE THING STANDING BETWEEN ME AND CONTROL OF THE XANTHIUM!"OOC: Full on fight time! I don't really care which one wins, but I'm definitely going to try!

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: I saw your profile. And no, because everyone was saying he wasn't Tahuva.IC: ArgentumArgentum hovered away, using his magnetism to make sure Nemesis Pyro didn't follow. Once out of range, he continued floating towards the cave where Tahuva had gone into. Soon, he found himself there. Since there were echoes inside, he only need stay at the outside of the cave unless it wasn't just a cave.Argentum: Tahuva, get out. Your evil brother has decided to be evil. Get out, or I am now leader of the Xanthium. And then I'm gonna whip Barricade because he's Barricade.That would pike his determination.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: However, Tahuva was tied up. "Untie me. And I don't have a brother. Aside from Senturon, but he's dead. All I know is the Matrix alerted me to danger, and some shadowy figure I could not see tied me up in these caves." He couldn't burn the ropes up, since they were actually steel cables. Burning through them would cover him in molten metal...a terrible idea.Nemesis was being magnetically prevented from following, so he went in the other direction. "IF YOU DO NOT FIGHT ME...I'LL EXECUTE YOUR FRIENDS!"It was loud enough to be heard from there. "Untie me NOW!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Argentum..?/SlateArgentum:.........A tone in his voice changed, as Argentum's thoughts of a fun fight transforms him into his split personality. "Take a dump on yourself, caveman," Silver said as he walked out, and used his magnetism to propel himself towards Nemesis, who was pulled back as he tried to fly away. Today, Nemesis will not take control of the Xanthium. Today, he would not do anything to Po-Koro. Today. Silver would have some fun. The split-personality Toa of Magnetism drew 2 of his swords, holding them one in both hands, and held them outwards so they would slice Nemesis as they blasted through. He chuckled a bit, "They aren't my friends," he said as he made use of his magnetism to make them fly together. When he got close enough, he slashed, his body moving as enough speed to at least dodge most elemental attacks.=====Slate walked into Po-Koro, far enough away from where all the Xanthium were that they wouldn't know he was there. He started to look for any news for the Xanthium's enemy.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC:Odhrán"Hey, have you guys seen any men who are good at sailing?" Odhrán asked everybody who was there.Fiva"How do you expect to be able to control the fire, if you cannot first control yourself?" Fiva asked Virthee. "You must learn to control your body, before you even try to control the fire."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Tadris had long since given up on trying to shake hans, and had resigned himself to listening to the conversation, when he heard some sort of commotion near the front gate (Nemesis and everyone). He began pushing his way through the people gently, telling Rucia "I'm gonna find out what's up."When he reached the front gate, he spotted a crazy looking Toa of Fire attacking several other beings. Tadris got a running start, then leaped into the air, ready to preform a flying kick. He had no idea how he knew how to do that.

IC: KarkhalmThe Vortixx wandered around Po-Koro, thinking. He had gotten the hole in his side patched up, and his armor was being repaired, so he had time to think.Rahkshi, He thought, They must have been looking for something. The attack was only a diversion.OOC: Karkhalm open for interactioin.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -