Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: TillianTillian helped Naona sit down more comfortably and pulled up a chair next to her."Hi, Naona," he said with a gentle smile. "I'm Commander Tillian. Po-Koro Guard."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Since when did Ratchet find Slate?Ugh. Sometimes you make me hate you, TNG.Scrap that, its all the time. *Sigh*IC: SlateSlate: What brings me here? What brings you here? Oh, and by the way, I'm not stopping till I reach Po-Koro, so might wanna give chase.He turned towards Velan abd Barricade.Barricade: I suggest you just do that 1 day, every day. Its your right, unless you belong to someone else. In which case, you have to gain his trust, don't you? Hmm. Why you don't have courage to stand up to him, talk to him and please that person in such a way yhe'd understand is beyong me. Be brave - that is the one thing stupidity and the good life have in common - if you fight for justice, at least be brace enough in admitting you're doing the stupid things and happy about it.Using gravity, he timed a jump with his powers, rocketing far above everyone, and forwards. He continued the maneuvars towards Po-Koro, soon out of reach from....basically anything.

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: He said something out loud, and Ratchet was the one going around the cliffs. Seeing as I know Barricade's location perfectly since I put him there, you went there too, and the place isn't even hidden. Sheesh, walk halfway around the cliffs and you're there. Boom. Just like that. Were you forgetting that this time I picked the location? (Or Gravity picked it, whatever you want to say) And I think you made Barricade say something by mistake.IC: "Erhm...what?" Barricade didn't understand improper grammar, due to his creator (OOC: FOURTH WALL BREAKING WOOHOO.) not understanding it. RAtchet countered the gravity powers, pulling Slate right back to where he was. "Oh, I'm sorry. I somehow got the idea that you were trying to leave without answering every last one of our questions, or something like that. Doesn't that sound a bit ridiculous to you?""It sounds quite strange to me." Both of them made their sarcasm obvious, with a heavy tone. "Now give us our friend." OOC: Just in case, I won't do it, but it seems like Tahuva could grab the floating Que right now.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: He's not floating.IC: SlateSlate: You don't know how gravity works. You can't just 'counter' what I just did. Isn't that a bit stupid? Stupid?He leapt off again, Que on his shoulder, wondering how he somehow got sucked back through something which wasn't gravity or magnetism.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: You lowered your gravity and jumped away, so what happens when your gravity is increased with equal force to the decreasing? Falling. You know, when you move downward instead of upward since gravity is affecting you? I'm sure you've heard of it so anyway..IC: Ratchet increased the gravity even more, bringing him crashing to the ground again. "Were you saying something?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC - Incinerator - HidingFrom a hiden place the Xanthium couldn't find without cheating, Incinerator lowered Slate's gravity, countering the force. Being a master elementalist, and Ratchet being only a medic, he soon overcame him and Slate escaped.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: No backwards thrust to counter the vertical thrust. Know your science. Also, your Arthron wouldn't do anything - we're in a desert. If he can't be found, its because he's somewhere where, in a plain, flat place, you can't find. Logic.IC: SlateSlate increased Tahuva's gravity to 100g's, stopping him and crushing him with his own weight.Slate: I give you a choice. And that choice is - to give away an object you hold most dear to you, with a reason, the name of your greatest enemy, in exchange for the life of your friend, and a well earned lesson.He slid his lance to have its point on Tahuva's chest, and his hand on the unconscious Que's neck.Slate: But, you must promise to listen to my lesson. Choose. Oh, and one more thing. If you get your team of Toa to do anything to help, the deal is off. Que dies, you die, and I kill everyone except your enemy.OOC: Tmrw afternoon for me will be the time I respond unless my macbook actually works or something. It has a hard drive problemo. Anyways, Cya tmrw. Trololol.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: VenatorHe has slept outside of Salamander's temporary location. And not just outside, but slept with his head back against the door. It was his own sort of alarm system, and it would probably work. If Salamander opened the door, he would be awaken.And it would have worked, had Venator not been deep enough in his sleep to not even notice the door moving. But he did noticed when the back of his head hit the ground with an unpleasant thud. And then, he was awake.Venator leaped to his feet, sword quickly drawn. "We're under attack! Prepare for battle! I've been hit in the back... oh."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: I figured the situation would be something like that... :lol:And dang it, if having Venator isn't growing on me. At this rate, he's going to be as hard to kill as a family pet. :PIC: SalamanderSalamander stared as the Toa of Ice leaped to his feet. Evidently, Venator had been leaning against the door when he fell asleep in an effort to make sure Salamander didn't escape.What if I decided to go through a window?Salamander pushed the thought aside. For now, he needed Venator around. The Toa of Ice could prove useful if Salamander made a mistake during his training and accidentally set fire to his surroundings. Plus, he could always be used as a punching bag."What do you say about going to Ga-Wahi?"

Lacertus

IC: Venator"I would say nothing about going to Ga-Wahi, for I feel that I do not have a choice, as you know I am going to keep you from harming anyone, therefor it is not my choice to make... But, wherever you choose to travel, I will be there to control your violence."He remarked gruffly, with a slight frown, one hand to the back of his head. It was stinging a little, but he would get over it, he'd had worse. Some he was certain were even from Salamander.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Tillian"Alright," he said with a shrug. "And don't call me Commander. I'm just Tillian. Okay?"That persistent grin clung to his face as he leaned back in the chair.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: SalamanderSalamander nodded; he had expected an answer like that.Glad to see Venator is as predictable as always...Without another word, Salamander exited the inn and walked down the streets of Po-Koro, trying to get his bearings. After a few minutes, he stopped in place and began to chuckle. At Venator's curious look, he spoke up."Never thought I'd ever end up looking for a source of water. However, we need to find the dock. Any idea where it is?"

Lacertus

IC: Venator"And the one with the mask of flight, who can rise and see everything, asks the one stuck on the ground?" Venator rolled his eyes slightly. He would have slapped his forehead, but the last time he tried that his mask had gotten stuck crooked for a few days. "But, I do know where the docks are... I think."He started walking off towards wherever he was going. He thought it was the dock, but.... he stopped, waiting for either Salamander to follow, or try to escape and end up in a chase.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: DorainA lone trudged through the desert, his cloak rippling in the wind. The black fabric seeming to be made of water, and the sunlight was glinting off the dark accents the of his armor. These coupled with the shimmering of the desert gave him the appearance of an angel rising from the sand. It couldn't be further from the truthThen he stopped suddenly, and planted his sword in the ground, up ahead of him was Po-Koro, the site where the Rahkshi had struck, and destruction was everywhere. He smirked, the Rahkshi had worked well, but still it was pathetic that all the Toa and Matoran in the village could not repel a single Rahkshi attack. Dorain knew better then anyone that even Makuta's minions were not that powerful. Just goes to show the apathy of the Matoran, and their lack of Unity. The fact that the Matoran praised it, but did not follow it baffled him. Still he cared not, he had expected anything more from them, they are always this pathetic. He then sheathed his sword and continued walking, he wanted to see these so called fighters of justice, assess their strengths, so that when the time came, he would crush them. For they were all a waste of space. Soon he had arrived at the Koro, ignoring the pleas of some of the Matoran, who were asking for help. Typical, they turn a blind eye to everyone else, but when their in trouble they are all for help. Well they should know how it feels, let them help themselves. Let them suffer, soon their world will be turned upside down anyway. By know he had arrived at the burger joint, pushing open the doors he stepped inside. Surveying the beings present. He caught sight of a few Toa who seemed to be members of the Guard and walked over. "Tell me, what in Mata-Nui's name could cause such a disaster." he asked the one who seemed to be in charge.ooC: That'd be Tillian.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: TillianTillian nodded, somewhat surprised."Six of them-well, five, I managed to kill one before they retreated-attacked this morning," he said. "None of you heard?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: "An object...the only things I own are my weapons. Take this Protosteel shield." He pulled out his prized shield, given to him by Pyras, and tossed it. He struggled to keep his balance. "This shield was given to me by Pyras, the first of the Pyros..and my ancestor. That is my reason." He finally managed to say, "And my worst enemy...I have two. Naryth Zenoklass...the Chaos-Bringer...and Galvatroth." He fell flat on his face from gravity. He hated doing this, but if he fought, Que would die. "Release our friend now...and give me what lesson you will." He had, however, been charging a huge amount of elemental power as he spoke, so if he had been tricked, he'd make a huge explosion and throw everyone in random directions with the shockwave, while forcing the heat at Slate alone."You're...just going to...SURRENDER?! PRIDELESS FOOL!""We..." Tahuva answered, still charging energy, "cannot give the lives of our friends to keep material things. It is not right.""So attack him and end it!"Even the other Xanthium didn't know of Tahuva's backup plan. "He could stab Que faster than any of us can move.""He's right, Barricade. Calm yourself.""What if he just kills us?""He will not." Once again, backup plan..."How can you be so sure?"Tahuva did not answer, but charged even more power. He kept it all held in, so that unless Slate was an omniscient god, he'd never notice even the slightest heat."We had a Karz of a run..." Dervian frowned.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: TillianTillian shook before turning to the other being."I didn't have any help," he said, eyebrow raised. "I killed the thing in single combat, and yes, actually, I did "only manage to kill one". If you had actually fought the things, you would know why."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: DorainDespite the beings words, Dorain still didn't have any real respect for this being, "Then it seems the Matoran have forsaken their cherished virtue of Unity. I had heard from rumors, that apparently in the Jungles of Le-Wahi some folks apparently managed to slay 3 of the 6." He taunted the being, interested in seeing Tillian's temper.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: [Rynekk] - Burger JointRynekk nearly rolled his eyes. Was the whole of Po-Koro planning on coming over?"Oy, have you ever tried to take down a Rahkshi? When you do, then you can judge!" he said through ground teeth.He glanced to the other new arrival, Odhran. He looked familiar, but he couldn't quite place him..."Rynekk," sticking his hand out to no one in particular, "Pleasure to meet you."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: TillianTillian's eyebrows shot up. "More Rahkshi...?"Then he grinned."Good to hear," he said with a laugh. "That means that these things aren't as invincible as we first thought."He recognized the being's taunts and wasn't fooled. Tillian was above that.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME