Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:Tillian nodded and set the dead Rahkshi beside the door with a glance at the Turaga. He stood, preferring to stand until the Turaga invited him to do otherwise."Turaga Onewa," he said slowly, his hand self-consciously covering his injured rib, "I'm Tillian Juturna. I fought in the battle today, and I was wondering if...I could present a theory to you."-Teezy

IC:"Go ahead," Onewa said, eyeing the Rahkshi uncomfortably, as if afraid it would spring back to life.

test2.png

IC: Tangrua"Z! Are you o.k.?" Tangrua inquired. He had just returned from the surface and was looking for Zealokan, as well as Havon, and the others.

IC: ZealokanTangrua's voice trailed through the Caverns, causing Zealokan to break into a run. When he reached him in the main Cavern, he said. 'Yeah.... I'm fine. Just needed.... some time to myself.' He decided not to tell him about his attempt to end his life. It would needlessly complicate things. 'I'm going to go work on my Glider design in my Workshop. Do you have some wooden sticks, waterproof cloth, and rope I could use?'

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

Now Announcing:

The Dal Riata

Grand Re-Opening

Stop by for a drink and gossip with Miss Marda Belatroja

The NUMBER 1 informant in all of Mata Nui!

Marda available for hire

Need someone found?

Need info on the mysterious?

Just looking for answers to the unanswerable questions plaguing your life?

Stop by and see Miss Marda!

For the right price, Marda will get the job done!

IC: MardaMarda looked at her new sign, strung in front of her bar. Smiling, she turned to the her Matoran assistant."That'll do, Hoomin. That'll do." she said. The Matoran nodded and re-entered the bar. Marda looked around."Alright, my lovelies, come and visit your good friend Marda." she said, standing triumphantly in the hopes of attracting customers.OOCFYI, standing triumphantly means feet apart, hands on hips, head high and tilted slightly to the right, with the camera angle low so the sun can illuminate your greatness in an epic way. :P

Edited by Ace of Skulls

"Not only do I have those, but I have a glider of my own I was working on." Tangrua gestured for Zealokan to follow him down hte tunnel, into a large cavern. In it was a HUGE glider, with just enough space in it for a Toa and a Matoran. "I designed it, but Tegam helped me build it. A matoran can Poilit it, and a toa can be on hte outslide to attack einimies, or to be dropped off. I have some other designs, to if you want to look at them. And I have materials left over that ypou can use. The problem with my glider is that it is bulky and not very aerodynamic. It works though. We have these two big sheets o metal that this is mounted on. Tegam uses htem topropel each other and lift it up into the air. We managed to get to Po-Koro. The hard part was getting it back." He handed Zealokan A sheet of blueprints, as well as some bamboo and some cloth. "Take a look at these, if you can find anything wrong with them let me know. We have some chalk markings on the cave floor. The arrows point to the exit, but if you follow the bule ones backwards, then they wil lead you here."

Edited by NStephenH

IC:Tillian caught the gaze and smiled sadly."My apologies, Turaga, but the scavengers outside were clamoring for this thing. Here, at least there would be due respect. What you wish to do with it after I leave is entirely up to you. I figured...I figured you would know what to do with it better than I would."After a couple seconds of silence, he began."Turaga, these creatures today...they weren't focused on the village. I believe they were looking for something, something they believe the people of this village, at least, currently have in their possession."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC-Hasil:After putting the fire-toa somewhere safe, Hasil picked up his dead uncle and began to walk towards the Turaga's hut. The fire-toa was finally sleeping soundly, and the other toa seemed to be to, so he couldn't get the answers he needed from them. He figured the best way to find out what exactly had happened would be to find the village-leader and ask him.Once he arrived at the turaga's hut, Hasil started kicking hard at the stone door. "I demand to speak to the turaga!" Could be heard, somewhat muffled, inside the hut. Many times in a row. He was rather persistent, after all.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: ZealokanWhen he saw the blueprints, he immediately saw the problem. 'See, you've put support struts where you don't need them. Created unnecessary drag, unneeded weight.' He scratched in marks on the blueprints. 'I've mark the supports struts you don't need. You might want to make the metal panals smaller as well.' He handed the blueprints back. 'Right, I'm going to my Workshop, dont disturb me until I come out.' He locked and bolted the door, and set to work.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

OOC:So changing location should take... an hour or so to get from place to place. Maybe fourty minutes when using a Toa of Water or Air. And you're traveling from Po-Koro to Ga-Koro, which is a fair distance away, so... It would take the crew... About two hours to get there. Sound good?IC:Odhrán"Ga-Koro... Why there?" Odhrán asked. "I don't wanna see that Psychiatrist guy again... Zygod or something... He was annoying."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

OOC: Aw, it's about to get somewhat interesting. :P Your call, though. I'm getting a bit tired of Renod after all this as well...

IC(Renod)

Renod continued to lean back in his seat; dangerously close to the water as he took another gulp. Takea sharks started to swim closer toward his head...-Mef Man

IC: FeldnokSuddenly, Feldnok leaped at Renod for an unknown reason and began wringing the Vortixx by the neck, bashing his head against the side of the boat repetitively. He chucked him to the side and sent a gravity sphere to where Renod lay, causing his body to fly violently upwards a few feet into the air along with the wooden flooring. Loading a gas sphere, he sent one at the helpless employer of his, causing him to suffocate and poison the Vortixx.Then, Feldnok jumped overboard and willingly let himself get eaten by Takea sharks without a single scream escaping.OOC: I'll let you post his death.

IC:"Certainly they were searching," the Turaga agreed. "I returned to my hut after the battle, only to find my belongings had been scrounged through by clawed hands. But nothing taken. Whatever Makuta thought I had, I did not."

Edited by Nuju Metru

test2.png

IC: MoylanShe thought as she heard the names, before making a comment."Serenity for a Pirate ship? Doesn't sound quite right..."She moved on to the next name idea."Biscuitcruiser? What does that even mean?!"She kept moving along the list."Jolly Rodger? Too generic."And she frowned at the next one."Moylan?! Are you trying to insult me or something?"She kept going."Cardinal? A little egotistical, wouldn't you think?"Once again she went to the next."Delano? What?"And to the next."Domino? Once again, what?"She almost laughed at the next one, speaking with sarcasm."Firefly, really terrifying."And then came the last."Belladonna? What does that even mean?"She grinned slightly."No, I have a much better idea for a name, and I think even grouchy green Odhran will like it..."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Tillian's eyebrows shot up. They searched the Turaga first..."That would explain the missing Rahkshi," he muttered, casting a glance at the dead Rahkshi of Hunger. "While the others distracted us, one was going through the village searching. I saw it coming back when the Rahkshi retreated..."He looked up into the tired eyes of the Turaga of Stone."Sir, do you have any idea what they may have been looking for?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: ArdokuArdoku slowly got out of the bed, and looked around himself. He was in a strange white room, the walls and floor were smooth, and it was as if glass was laid over them. There were no edge where the walls met, instead, one wall took a smooth curve into the next. In the walls were lines, glowing with white light. "Where the karz am I?"Ardoku looked around as suddenly, an opening appeared on one of the walls. There hadn't been any indication that there was a door there, so this surprised him. How ever, the toa of plasma decided it was worth exploring, so he went through the door. He now stood in a hallway, interior design was of the same sort as before. There was no visible being around there, so he decided to walk down the hallway (His door had been at the edge of the hallway).He stumbled upon an another opening, like the one before. He went through, and there an amazing sight met him. A large city stretching out as far as the eye could see, it's design in style with the interior, smooth, white, lines of pure light... but something was amiss here. Ardoku figured out what was wrong, it was as if this city was dead, there was no one here, not a single person in sight... "What is this place?"

Edited by Chief Engineer Onaku

OOC: Oh, didn't you know about my mindreading powers?IC: Moylan"Well, sorry Odhran, but you were way too slow this time. Actually, I'm not sorry."She smiled and nodded at Xxeth."Exactly, and imagine if we put some stuff on it for decoration to make it even more intimidating."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles