Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: The matoran only thing? Meh.But now you can heal yourself, get visions, and also be wise? That is STILL G-moderator. An artifact shouldn't be able to do so much.....IC: ArgentumArgentum: I would suggest we go to Ga-Koro. There's a person I know who is also hunting down the Chroniclers Company. He's probably having them safe right now. I don't know where he is, but I do know that he to start, we should find the Marines......Argentum: Actually, I didn't suggest that. I'm just gonna go, and I'm taking Barricade. You can come if you want. Barricade must. But prisoners don't really have rights. Revolting is against the law, and then you all are criminals. Apart from you, Pyras, cuz you haven't done anything yet. Other than talk to some criminals....

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC:Tangrua found his roof, blown over some dunes by a cyclone. He got Tegam to come and lift in magnetically back to the shop, then they split up to find the rest of the Hau Karda, as well as virthee, to plan there next move. If rakshi has attacked po-Koro, another village was probably next.

OOC: A little time jump here...IC: HavonAs they found injured people and Virthee treated them, Havon helped where he could, but after awhile he started feeling pretty useless, unlike Virthee, he was no doctor."Virthee, I'm gonna go take a breather...I'll be back in a few..." He said, he made his way to a bar. He was surprised to find Miha there."Miha! There you are...you...you did notice that half the koro is destroyed right?" He looked at her, but her expression she looked unaware of what had happened.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: I think I mentioned in his profile it can only heal OTHERS injuries. Sorry about that if I didn't. And Tahuva was wiser than average to begin with.IC:"Who was revolting? We were going to fight Makuta, which is the opposite of going against the Turaga's wishes."Pyras frowned. If he had done his kills on this island, he WOULD be considered a criminal. Because of that, he felt no desire or deserving for special treatment. "Very well.""Yes. We will go with you, then."Barricade facepalmed. "I can't stop being dragged around, can I? This is RIDICULOUS!""You know what? Vakama put you under Argentum's control, and he can take you out of it. I'm gonna speak to him.""A good idea, Dervian. Do the rest of us still go with Argentum?""Yes. Good luck, Dervian."OOC: Dervian to Ta-Koro.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: ZealokanHe retreated deep into the Caverns, further than anyone had been before. Once he was sure no one would find him, he curled up in a corner and hung his head in his hands.I failed.He grabbed his Reverse Blade in its sheath.The village was destroyed.He unsheathed the Blade.The Rahkshi got away.He held the Toa Tool at his side.The people of Po-Koro were nearly wiped out.Zealokan brought the Blade up to his neck.Time to end it all.The Kineticist pushed the Blade to his throat until the skin nearly broke. Then he thought otherwise. No. Not today. Better to die fighting. He resheathed his weapon, and made the slow journey back to the main Cavern.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

OOC: Okay... I'm starting to feel like people go Post Crazy as soon as they See that I've gone offline... XDIC: VirtheeHavon left, leaving him to search for the wounded on his own. And it left him time to think. And thinking was what he needed to do right now. These creatures had proven themselves to be violent and destructive beings, bringing great harm. They appeared much stronger than a Toa... strength alone would not bring something like that down. But, knowledge could, thinking ahead, setting traps... First, he would need to find anyone who had fought the creatures, see what he could learn about them.Then he had to speak to Miha and her team... Now seemed as good as any to join a team intent on protecting the island.OOC: Ok, maybe not... I just read what Bio and Snelly are planning, heading towards Le-Koro...

Edited by Zoma

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Tillian nodded and set the dead Rahkshi beside the door with a glance at the Turaga. He stood, preferring to stand until the Turaga invited him to do otherwise."Turaga Onewa," he said slowly, his hand self-consciously covering his injured rib, "I'm Tillian Juturna. I fought in the battle today, and I was wondering if...I could present a theory to you."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Havon"It's alright Miha, he's been helping us, anyway, long story short, Rahkshi attacked, people died, the koro is a mess....Virthee is currently helping the wounded." Havon hoped that would be enough information to snap her out of...whatever mood she was currently in.

IC:Miha"Yeah yeah..." Miha said, rolling her eyes. "Happens more often nowadays... Anyways, where are we going now? I was thinking Le-Koro. We need to set up base there, and I know the perfect place."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Ardoku"I can fend for my self, thank you." Ardoku then jumped onto the boat. Unknown to either Renod or his accomplice, Ardoku had a charge of plasma coursing through out his veins, ready to be discharged when needed. Another lucky thing was that, although a toa of plasma, he was a sufficient swimmer, and if he were to be thrown into the water, he could always swim away... But he didn't trust in that sort of luck. He had to be ready for a fight, a very hard fight.

Edited by Chief Engineer Onaku

IC: KirgonA cart of empty kegs rolled into the village, a blue Matoran sitting at the reigns. The rahi pulling it were not much better than he was. Giving them some of the drink from the kegs had been a bad, bad idea. He himself was barely able to stay in the seat.That was when the cart bumped into the side of a bar/inn/thing.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Miha"Yeah yeah..." Miha said, rolling her eyes. "Happens more often nowadays... Anyways, where are we going now? I was thinking Le-Koro. We need to set up base there, and I know the perfect place."

IC: HavonHavon decided to ignore Miha's apparent lack of care. "Le-koro sounds like a good idea. Besides, I think we should check on Mimira there anyway, to see if she made it home."

IC: Kirgon"They're jungle Rahi... it's the heat... not good for them."He commented with a smirk. Then he asked Miha a question."Who's the tall, ugly guy?"He leaped up, blocking her from the keg."NO! I mean.. I can't let you drink it, I'm shipping it..."

Edited by Zoma

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Ardoku"To Le-wahi..." Perhaps this trip wasn't going to be that bad after all. He decided to simply be ready with his melee weapons, but release all the plasma from his body. He was about to discreetly release the energy from his body... When something went wrong. What should have been a precise beam of plasma directed at a safe spot, turned into a violent stream of said element. "Uh oh..." The next thing he knew was that he was flying, up into the sky... He'd fortunately activated his hau in time...OOC: Btw, Mef, sorry, I just had to see what sort of reaction I'd get for it :P

Edited by Chief Engineer Onaku

OOC: Thanks for the edit, and I understand.

IC(Renod)

Renod watches the being fly into the sky before rolling his eyes."Just let him go, he's not worth it," he mutters. "Who knows, maybe he'll just die in the sky and it won't be my responsibility.-Mef

Edited by Mef Man