Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:Tillian had an idea as he turned out towards the city gates, which had been severely damaged in the battle. A memory from his fight with the Rahkshi of Hunger came back to him...He used his Kadin to fly over to where the Staff of Hunger had flown and picked it up, then flew back. He had just enough time to see the Rahkshi's carcass being dragged away by a being before he took off in pursuit."Hey!" he yelled after the figure.OOC: NStephenH, that would be Tangrua-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC - Naryth Zenoklass - Fight AftermathNaryth had backed himself up against a wall. He was completely exhausted. He hadn't taken any substantial hits, but he had used up a lot of energy. He would have to track them, seek them down.After all, he couldn't have beings who could beat him running around, could he?-Soundwave - Aproaching NarythSoundwave had an overhead view of the entire battle. He had decided not to strike because of his boss's tendencies to want a fight to himself. He now helped him up, arm over his shoulder. They were setting up base in Le-Koro.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: I missed it all. That's what you get for being in a different time zone. IC: (Uar)Uar had decided to stay in an inn during the night until noon tomorrow, the Rahkshi having struck while he was there. Fear -probably the results of the shrieks of a Turahk- had gripped him, keeping from entering the fray. After the Rahkshi's departure, Uar stepped out of the building which was far away enough to not be significantly damaged from the battle, only to see a whole portion of the village devastated.

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

OOC: I survived! Hooray for time zones! :happydance:IC: A destroyed hut was the first thing that faded into view as Readra opened his eyes. It appeared he had fallen unconscious from blood loss. Blood loss... Why was he bleeding?He looked down on his body to find that his lower leg was gone. It didn't strike him as bad at first, but he then realised that lack of half a limb was very, very bad. His eyes darted around the scene of destruction, not setting on anything until he came to see the lower half of his leg, several meters away.He dragged himself over to it. Fortunately it had been propped against a rock, so no sand had gotten into the wound. A piece of armor had been melted by the Rahkshi's heat vision so that it covered his wound."Medic! Nurse! Police! Fire! Someone!" he wailed, clutching his detached limb dearly.

IC: Karkhalm"Don't mention it, ever." he said, as he walked him into the hospital."My friend over here lost his leg, you might want to fix him up," he said to the matoran behind the desk.The matoran called two dostors to go and take Readra to a back room. There they got to work on his leg.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: "Doctor in the house." announced the red and white armoured Toa of Water as she swaggered into the room, meeting the two Matoran doctors that were working on Readra. She turned to the doctor that had called, "You bellowed?""Yes. Get one of those mechanical legs from storage, will you?"Readra sat up in shock, "What? I don't want a mechanical limb! I want my old leg! I was very attached to my old leg!"The doctor lay him back down, "Look, we can't reattach a limb. We aren't gods, okay? This is the best we can do."Several minutes later the Toa returned with a rather bland lower leg. It was plain grey, with no decorations or armour. The doctors gave Readra some kind of Rahi venom that put him to sleep, and when he woke up, he had a leg. It appeared they had taken the armour from the Vortixx' old leg and attached it to the mechanical one, so it almost matched.Readra made to get up, but one of the Matoran stopped him, "Oh no, you aren't going anywhere. You need rest. A LOT of rest.""But the murders, the Chronicler's Company, the Rahkshi, Makuta!""No. You're staying here for the time being. Just wait till you get accustomed to your new leg, get some rest, and you can leave tomorrow, okay?"Readra reluctantly agreed, and he tried to get to sleep.

IC: Havon"Yes, those creatures..." He said while gritting his teeth. "We outnumbered them, yet...they manged to do all this, and we only were able to take down one of them..." Havon said with a frustrated sigh. Havon looked at Laz "At least one Toa dead, and who knows how many others are dead or dying...or seriously injuried..."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Laz"Good..." Laz rubbed his hands together, his face combined in both a grim expression and a grin.OOC: Can't wait to see how they will react to Laz seeming to be happy that people are dead or dying.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: Bit auto-hitty, but not complaining. Laz deserved it.IC: LazLaz was taken aback by the punch."Ow, by dose! What du Kaz wuz dat foh?"OOC: If you're wondering, he said 'Ow, my nose! What the Karz was that for?'.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: I figured you'd approve...so I did it. :P And forgive me for Havon is about to do, but it's for the theatrics. :)IC: HavonHavon grabbed Laz and lifted him up, holding him there. "What...do you think...it was for!?" He yelled, breathing heavily. "I want you... to leave...NOW!" He put the Mystic down, not gently in anyway mind you...

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Amakav"I hate Rakshi." He mumbled, looking for his companions. He saw Zealokhan go into he shop, and then Tangrua drag the Rakshi into the caverns, then start to look for the roof. Finally he found Dekuna, wandering through the koro. "Dekuna! Wait up!" he shouted, trying to get his attention.

IC (Dekuna): "You don't have to yell." Dekuna said over his shoulder. Now that he had removed the noise-dampening field from his ears, he could hear everyone in Po-koro. He turned around to find Amakav had adressed him. "Amakav, you survived. That is good."

ppg2.png

IC: ArdokuUh oh, the toa thought, this is the guy that wants me dead... better be careful around him. "And... why exactly would you want to talk to me, of all people?" Ardoku might have been self-certain and memory-less, but he was no fool. He knew Renod was a threat, and that he'd have to find some way to escape him...

Edited by Chief Engineer Onaku

OOC: How would he know that a businessman was a threat who carries nothing more than a genuine smile and a decorative sword? Besides, I thought he lost his memory...

IC(Renod)

"Oh, just came on a business trip," Renod replies. It wasn't necessarily a lie; killing this guy was hisbusiness. A business he hoped to succede in. "My guard and I were travelling and I was wondering if you wanted to walk together. With so many blasted raiders around, a guy could get beat up if they were to be alone. Not safe at all, that."-Mef Man

IC; VirtheeHe shook his head slightly."But it seems all anyone wishes today is to be the strongest, intelligence has been seemingly fading away in return for an increase in violent brutes who lack the mental abilities they need to overcome their foes. Brute force can sometimes defeat brute force, but intelligence had more uses."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: LazLaz had been staying a short while behind the group, and heard Virthee's comment on intelligence."Leaders are chosen by their strength, but the ones truly in control, the ones telling the leaders what to do, are intelligent. Nowadays, a leader isn't a leader unless he has someone who can do the thinking for which he can take all the credit."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: Well, I'm really sorry Mef, but perhaps you didn't see the post, Ardoku met a guy at the inn back in Po-koro (by accident, mind you) That guy knew Renod wants to get rid of his former apprentice (Who is, of course, Ardoku, which is something that guy knew too)... IC: ArdokuI know he's just making that up, but I have to play along... And when the time comes... I'll be ready... In those thoughts, he continued towards Po-wahi bay, his mind set on Le-wahi, but also on the threat, only a few steps behind. The toa of plasma was going to have to come up with something quick, or else, his quest for answers would come to an untimely end...

Edited by Chief Engineer Onaku

OOC: Well, did he say what Renod looked like exactly? :P Because it seems as if he knows.

IC(Renod)

"You going to answer my question or just stand there?" asks the Vortixx, a bit angry since his apprentice decided to ignore him. Karz, now he remembered why he tried to kill him in the past.-Mef Man