Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:OdhránThe Toa of Air continued to block the attacks. A pirate's flag isn't something that one decides to vandalize without serious consequences. There was no way that Moylan would harm that flag.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC(Draebe): Smegging Karz, Odhran..."Well, it appears that we might have some pirates on our hands...wait...Xxeth...there's something I'm forgetting...something...it's on the tip of my tounge..." He took out a Falchion, and in a single move, drove it through the Merchant Captain. "Oh, that's right. We're the pirates. NOW EVERYBODY SHUT UP, AND STAND STILL, IF YOU WANT TO LIVE!" He turned back to the Nice Boat. "One of you, give it up. We're attacking the ship now." He walked over to where the Ship's name was written, and pulled it off. He created a current that would eventually, lead it to the mainland.

IC: MekrofThe once great Skakdi warlord dragged himself across the desert, looking for the town. Ga-Koro was a long way behind him. And after quite a while, he reached his destination. It was a grand-looking building, the Oasis Inn, where he would bring his army and wait until he found a way off of this island.He opened the door and quickly checked in. Then he headed up to his suite.Yerith and Yu'rek would follow him... And they would die before they neared him.Nothing would stop him.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: MoylanShe left the attack and teleported herself over to join the raiding.Maybe the merchants would have something good stored below deck.And it was clear the below deck wasn't empty, and that there was something at least somewhat valuable on the ship.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Xxeth"Alright, time to go to sleep everyone!" Xxeth removed the air from all but one of the still standing crewmen. As they all fell unconcious one by one, Xxeth picked up the one he left awake. "As for you...you get to show us where all your valuables are...or your friends die."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Zealokan, Aki-Nui'Ok, see you there.' He ran back up to the front of the store, where Aki-Nui was. 'Aki, we've got to meet Tangrua by the Stables, so I can bring you down into our new base.' The Kane-Ra grunted, and let Zealokan get on his back. 'Right, let's go!' At that, Aki-Nui set off at break-neck speeds, nearly throwing the Kineticist off his back. 'Woah! A little more careful next time, yeah?'Within two minutes, the pair had arrived at the field by the Stables. 'Tangrua? We're here now!'

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Tangrua A Kane-Ra sized hole opened in the ground near Aki-Nui. Tangrua was below, moving some supports that were meant to hold up the roof of the passage where it opened to the sky. He climbed up a ramp to he surface. "There is a big chamber up ahead where Cretilian and (OOC: haven't thought of name for rahi yet, but it pull Tangrua's cart. Will fill this in with the name once I think of it. IC:) sleep. I think it is big enough to hold a Kane-Ra as well."

Edited by NStephenH

IC: Haitol had a feeling that Sookus was looking for a job. He knew it from the Skakdi's face the moment he stepped into the tavern. The cost of the couriers had paid off.Standing up, he walked toward Sookus with caution."Are you looking for Letax?" he asked in an artificially deep voice.

Edited by Zombified Vampire Werewolf
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: Haitol faced Kellin and Sookus, and gestured towards the bar stools."I, my friends, am Letax. Please, gentlemen, take a seat."

Edited by Zombified Vampire Werewolf
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC:Kellin stood for a moment and then slowly eased his way into the seat. This being was hiding something. Time to find out what.He signaled for a drink and remained silent.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: MekrofMekrof sat in his suite, contemplating the ways off of the island. The ferries only took you so far out, and it was hundreds of mio to the next island. There were next to no trading ships, and no bird could fly all the way to the nearest island.For now he would wait. No doubt Yerith and his team would find him before he had a chance to leave.And for now he relaxed.Only for now...

IC: To the now three beings gathered around him, Haitol explained the mission, as clearly as possible."I assume you all are familiar with a Ga-Matoran named Kalama? He is a high-ranking marine who has been roving around with his band of raiders for far too long. I want them all killed or incapacitated as fast as possible.""I will pay two thousand widgets to the person who kills them. If more then two kill them, then I shall split the money."Taking a sip of his drink, he said one last thing."I will give you the money when I get my proof. Since I will be staying here for at least two weeks. So you'll have plenty of time to hunt them."

IC:Kellin's eyebrow shot up marginally. That was a lot of money."Do you have a last known location? That kind of money won't wait around while I play a game of hide and seek..."His eyes shot over to the newcomer."In...?-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: "I'm afraid the rumors I've heard don't give me an exact location," Haitol said. "I believe that searching the koros is the logical first step."

IC: "By proof, I mean bringing me Kalama and his marines' heads or hands. Or you could have their deaths and/or disappearances in the Daily." Haitol said. "Dumping their bodies onto a well-used trail will ensure the latter.""And if you dump the bodies into a public area, I'll add an extra hundred."

IC: Yerith, Yu'rek, Nik-Kolii, MekrofThe Gukko landed. Yerith hopped off and onto the dust of the Po-Wahi desert.Yu'rek joined his captain on the ground."So where do you think he's hiding?" he asked."You know him best," Yerith answered. "He's in the most decadent inn he could find. According to my tourist guide, that's the Oasis Inn.""What tourist guide?" Yu'rek mumbled. Then it struck him. Intuition. There had been several briefings about possible hideouts before they came to this island. Fancy hotels, secluded areas, etc."So how do we get in?" he asked. "He must be surrounded by minions."Nik-Kolii reached into the saddlebags of his battle Gukko. What was produced was a thick, heavy metal plating."This armor should protect you against a lot of what they throw at you," he said. "I got them from a forge in Ta-Koro. They won't last forever, though, so try not to take too much damage, or you will die."Yerith nodded. Then he picked a radio that had belonged to one of Mekrof's goons out of his pack."There's a simplicity to war," he stated, looking at the contraption. "Attacking is the only secret. Dare, and the world yields."How quickly they forget that all it takes to change the course of history -- is the will of a single man."He pressed the speaker button.Mekrof's radio emitted static. He picked it up."Who is this?" he asked."Prisoner 6-2-7," the voice sounded. "I'm coming for you, Mekrof."Yerith looked at the radio. He had found him."Haven't you heard, Yerith?" Mekrof replied. "They say the war is over.""My war ends with you," Yerith spat."Like it ended for Captain Pordal?" Mekrof taunted. "Tell me, Yerith. How long did it take him to die? I've destroyed your world piece by piece. It's only a matter of time before I find you.""You won't have to look far," Yerith said. Then he dropped the radio and crushed it beneath his foot.

Edited by Ta-Matoran

IC: "If the bodies are spaced a reasonable distance from one another and cause as much panic as possible, then I can add 100 per body," Haitol said.

IC:"How very charitable of you," said Kellin with an eyebrow raised. This job seemed like it was too good to be true.Which, he reminded himself, meant it probably was.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Haitol was one of the wealthiest merchants in Po-Koro. and money came easy to him. Thus, it wasn't hard to convince one skeptical Toa.Taking a large, fat bag of widgets off his belt, he emptied its contents onto the table."I have a great deal more then this, my kind sir."

IC: Yerith, Yu'rek, Nik-Kolii, MekrofYerith knelt against the wall, securing the last of the armor Nik-Kolii had given them.Yu'rek was across the room from him, holding the over-mask helmet under his arm."Are these radios working?" Nik-Kolii asked."Yes," Yerith quickly replied."Mine is," Yu'rek added."Good," Nik-Kolii said. "I have an overview of the inn. It's a big building. There are some Skakdi outside. They just opened fire on the building you're in.""Noticed," Yerith mumbled. "Can you get us inside?"Two explosive zamors were launched at the entrance of the inn, blowing a giant hole in the front."This is for Pordal," Yerith said, walking out of the building with Yu'rek. The armor weighed him down, but protection was essential. He dispatched any Skakdi that confronted him without sustaining any wounds. In a matter of minutes, the pair had reached the inn's entrance with only severe armor dents.They entered, taking out any more Skakdi inside, causing the Matoran residents to flee the building in terror. Yerith and his teammate were quite intimidating."We need to get to the stairs, but the doors are locked," he said into his radio.An explosive Zamor from Nik, hovering outside on his Gukko knocked the wall out, leaving the stairs free to climb."We got a couple hostile Gukko outside," Yu'rek exclaimed.Yerith turned to face the problem. One was headed to the roof. Probably for Mekrof. The other was flinging Zamors and bamboo disks at them. After some quick aiming, the Gukko was killed, but it crashed into the stairs above them, its volatile ammunition exploding.When Yerith opened his eyes Yu'rek had pulled off his suit of armor and was dragging Yerith out of his."The armor Nik gave us is shredded," Yu'rek panted. "We need the debris cleared."Two more explosive Zamors cleared the way and the pair jumped the gap in the stairs. Finally, they reached the top of the stairs. A restaurant. There was the second Gukko to the left.BOOM! BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM!Another blackout. When Yerith opened his eyes once more, Yu'rek was lying on the floor with a pipe sticking out of his chest."Yu'rek," he gasped."Just go!" Yu'rek cried in pain. "Kill Mekrof!""He's almost on the roof!" Nik-Kolii called into his radio. "Go, Yerith, go!"Yerith ran up the stairs until he reached the roof. Mekrof had mounted the Gukko and it was about to take flight. He ran across the roof, jumped, and caught the bird's foot. There was much shaking, but he dragged himself up, and threw the pilot out. Then he climbed into the saddle. The disc-Skakdi tried to fling a bamboo projectile at the captain, but he deftly took hold of his wrist and the disk found its target in the Gukko's head. The bird spun out of control as Yerith pushed the Skakdi out of the saddle. One last CRASH!Yu'rek dragged himself up the stairs. Had to help Yerith...Yerith lay on the roof of the hotel. Before him was Mekrof's pistol. Blood dripped from his head onto his reflection in the glass. He dragged himself forward.Mekrof saw Yerith's feeble attempt to grab the pistol. He stumbled over and stepped on the Toa's hand. Then he picked up the pistol and pointed it at Yerith's head."Goodbye, Captain Yerith," he said, his finger taut on the trigger.Yu'rek flung himself onto the roof, crossbow in hand. One shot that grazed Mekrof's shoulder.Mekrof turned to face Yu'rek. His friend, ally, and betrayer was back. He fired one shot into his shoulder. Then one to the head.Yu'rek felt a sharp pain in his shoulder. Then one last shot to the head and it was all over.Yerith took this tragic distraction to tackle Mekrof, causing him to drop the pistol. Then he took the Skakdi's neck in both hands and squeezed. Harder. Harder. He knocked Mekrof's head against the glass roof. Cracks appeared. Then he wrapped a nearby cord around Mekrof's neck, tied, and one last smash.The glass shattered and the two fell. Only Yerith hit the ground.The choking was brutal. No breath. Then the rough cord. The glass broke just as he felt his consciousness slipping away. The cord yanked. He struggled to get it off of him, writhing, suspended from the ceiling, for a moment. Then it all turned black.Yerith looked around. The building was a wreck. He could hear the Po-Koro guard outside, investigating. He pulled out a cigar. Then a lighter. Click. No flame. Click. Nothing. One last Click. A small flame appeared from it. He held the cigar up to the flame and took a puff. Then sat back and relaxed.OOC: Yu'rek and Mekrof - KIA

IC: ArgentumArgentum: He keeps on saying that he and his team killed or defeated at least 100 of the most renowned criminals on this island. 2 problems. 1 - If they did, we'd have heard of it on the news. Nope, it didn't happen. 2 - There lacks evidence of 100 criminals ever existing since the last 100 years. Theres this evil being known as Makuta, then there are his servants, then there are more evil people who have surfaced this year, much more than before, and then there are the Xanthium, Tahuva's team, who haven't killed more than 3 of the evil criminal masterminds.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: (Uar)Having followed the cart on a course to Tangrua's shop, Uar watched the Hau Karda set up a rudimentary base there. he then saw Zealokan's domesticated Kane-Ra arrive in a field near some stables, along with his owner. After seeing a hole being opened up to the surface, presumably to allow the group's Rahi a way into the base, Uar approached Tangrua. "Say, can I join in? We seem to be working towards a common goal: stopping Makuta."

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

IC: (Uar)Uar approached Tangrua. "Say, can I join in? We seem to be working towards a common goal: stopping Makuta."

OOC: Tangrua"You have to ask Havon. I might be able to arrange a meeting in my shop, but I can't grantee anything. Meet me in my shop tomorrow at noon and I will se what I can do."