Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Kellin"Maybe they didn't die," he said. "Maybe they just didn't get what they were coming for and left."He shrugged. Of course, their number had already been cut by two, but..."Let's just go," said Kellin, climbing on top of the beast to avoid any traps that might still be untriggered on the ground. Jumping off of it, he walked through the next room.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Rynekk - Po-KoroRynekk swallowed hard, and clenched his entire face shut. His eyes stung with tears and his teeth were grinding themselves to dust.He could feel his nails digging into his palms so hard, that he could swear they were bleeding. The Toa tensed, before finally spitting the words out, as if they were poison."I joined him."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: I was listening to the WoS soundtrack, and Makuta's theme kicked in just as I read that line. It was like music cues in real life :lol:IC: Rucia straightened up, looking at Rynekk piercingly. It wasn't a judgmental look, if anything, it was almost dissapointed.There was a long silence before she finally spoke, slowly and carefully, almost stern, "Did you put any thought into your actions before you took them? Do you have any idea what kind of a being Makuta is? He'll use you like a tool and throw you out without a moments hesitation. There are so many things I could say right now, but I won't say them. In fact, you know what I'm going to do? I'm going to help you. That's right. Once Tadris has healed up, I have a good plan of what we'll do next. You'll see."

IC: Rynekk - Po-KoroIn a way, Rynekk wished Rucia had been angry. He wished she had screamed at him, insulted him, beaten him into a bloody pulp. This, this hurt worse than any of those possibly could have."Please, go ahead, say those things. I don't care. In fact, I wish you would. Because, you know what, as much as you hate me right, and I know from your eyes that you hate me, it's nothing compared to how much I hate myself!"-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Rucia placed both her hands on Rynekk's shoulders, and looked him in the eye, "Makuta's shadows have killed many, and only together can we help stop the evil spread. But by succumbing to this evil you have made yourself a victim. As a Toa, it is my duty to protect and save victims of Makuta. I don't hate you. Like I don't hate anyone who has deliberately brought harm to themselves."She left out the part about her pitying him. It would probably just make things worse.

OOC:

IC: Arzanyos' angry expression melted away. "Well, when you put it that way, How can I resist? Let's go!"

IC: The Captain grinned again. He brushed past the toa of Lightning charged off down the hallways in the path that the De-Toa had taken."TREZUR-FINDEN TIEM!" Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Tillian"Beats me," he said, disregarding Naona's previous conversation as none of his business. He leaned his head back against the chair and sighed."I'm really tired," he finally said with a grin. "Long day."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: "Well," Taikunsa began, as he heard the other portion of their group trailing them. "It appears that they've handled their little spat on friendly terms. An... eccentric bunch, to say the least." he remarked, choosing his words carefully.

Edited by Raz: Master Muscle Wizard

helo frens

IC: Tillian"Could you do me a favor and manage the night shift for the time being?" said Tillian. When the young Toa of Gravity's eyes were closed, he looked almost asleep; it was the most peaceful he had been all day. "I've been working nonstop since the Rahkshi came."IC: KellinKellin nodded grimly."To say the least," he echoed with a smirk. "We should be just...about...there."He forced open a door with some help from Taikunsa and found himself in a room surrounded by archaic-looking writing. There was a door at the far side, but the Toa of Sonics was distracted, caught up in the history of the place."This place...it's incredible," he said, in a reverent tone of voice.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: KellinKellin moved towards one of the walls, the Kartayl forgotten for the moment."This..." he whispered, brushing his hands over the language. "A Great Being wrote this."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: TillianTillian laughed."Pretty good track record," he said, the grin still stitched into his face as if sculpted from rock. It was immobile, unchanging, and almost impossible to erase.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: TillianTillian raised an eyebrow."Sergeant? Really? Well, you can't run a night shift as a regular sergeant. Nobody will take you seriously."His grin widened a centimeter or two."How does...Lieutenant Naona sound? Kind of has a ring to it."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: The Captain swaggered into the chamber right after Arzanyos. His face appeared to have a grin on it-while his backpack, darts."Yo!"The toa placed one hand on his chin in an attempt to look thoughtful. Doomslayer began to examine the writing, totally unaware that his cap fell off with this movement thanks to the volume of spears lodged in its fabric.

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Tillian"Yup," he said with a grin. "I'll relieve you in the mornings and we'll just keep taking turns. We could meet up here and get some food, report on what happened during the shift, before we switch or something," he said, shrugging. "After all, I get hungry too."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: [Naona]Naona nodded, before promptly flashing away, her mask having activated. She reappeared on the roof, having ran up onto it, and began to look around the village from her vantage point. She couldn't see many guards nearby, but she knew that if there was a problem she would notice it when any of the guards signalled.

IC: TillianWhen the Toa of Stone had gone, Tillian walked out of the burger place, stretching, before using his Kadin and flying to his rented hut.Readra was nowhere to be found, so Tillian walked to his bedroom and closed the door. He was asleep as soon as he hit the bed.IC: Kellin"Yes," said the Toa of Sonics, visibly shaken by what he was reading. "I-I can."He turned away, shaking his head and opening the door.In the middle of the room was a Suva, and above it, the Kanohi Kartayl - Mask of Wisdom. The Blood Kanohi.Around it, a monstrous force field.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC Ghlist - Temple of Wisdom - Talking:Ghlist stared at the Suva, and then in turn the mask that floated above it... "Where's the Staff of Magnus when you need it...?" he said to himself, referencing a game that didn't even exist in his world. He didn't want to try to tamper with it using his own abilities... who knew what could happen, for all they knew the thing could lash out, and steal their very souls from them. Ghlist just hoped that didn't happen.-Ghlist

IC: KellinKellin robbed the group of their hearing and gathered up a blast of sonic energy, hurling it at the force field. It bounced back, and had the group been able to listen, it would have blown out their eardrums.Interesting...He picked up a rock and threw it at the force field. It bounced right back at him; only timely use of the Mask of Diminishment saved him from a concussion."Most interesting..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Virthee"Well, I see nothing wrong with that if you wish to follow me. But I must saw that I do not really travel to places at the best f times. I arrived to find the Turaga ill here, then it was attacked by Rahkshi..." He commented, leaving a warning that he was not exactly going to be talking simple walks along the island. Things were getting more and more dangerous. He was going to find a way to help fight it, without ever needing to fight at all.

IC-Kal:"Well," Kal said, not noticing the warning in Virthee's tone, "I could walk around and learn, maybe even be a guard if you need it sometimes. Will that be okay?" He asked, hoping that the doctor would help him. "My dad taught me all about guarding, he used to guard his brother Grochi. I don't remember what exactly happened to Grochi after dad died, though," Kal said, thinking. He figured that traveling with this man would help him to find his uncle, so...he'd stick with him.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now