Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: It depends on if you want her to die or not. If you do, then sure.IC: NetvorAnother disk, all he had to do was evade it, and simply- The disk struck him in the head, slicing a gash above his right eye at disorienting him for a few moments. Someone was out to get him, somewhere. He just had to find them. His eyes flickered, as the world around him changed, from a world of colors to a world where only heat registered in his eyes. Thermal vision, and he could see someone on the move.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: IhreyThe Toa of Electricity glanced around the Bazaar. From what she could see, there wasn't anyone immediately who was looking for a mercenary. For now she would just find something to do. "We'll check out the weapons stand. See if they have anything worth buying. Wait, aren't we missing someone?"OOC: Hopefully Astrotorical'll catch up. :P

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

OOC: So if Netvor dies depends on if Skraaluth dies, and if Skraaluth dies depends on if Netvor dies.IC: NetvorBut the Skakdi did not turn away, he started walking towards the spot where he had seen the heat moving. Slowly, he started to speed up his walk as he headed toward Skaaluth's hiding place. Thermal vision, useful in almost every environment.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: How did Onarax have it planned for her to die? I have trouble keeping up with everything.IC: NetvorHe was forced to break path to evade the disks, losing him a lot of time and giving Skraaluth the opportunity to gain a large area while he was trying to evade.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Rynekk - Po-Koro RuinsRynekk glowered. Blasted subject. Why did everyone have to keep bringing it up?"Because he can," he said simply, "It keeps the populace in fear, and disrupts them enough to prevent a big enough retaliation against him."The Toa kept walking, skipping around piles of rubble that only seemed to multiply as the day went on. Slowly, however, he finally managed to find the place he was looking for."There are my mates," he announced, pointing at Tadris, "Or at least one of them. Hey Tadris, where's Rucia?"-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: I see...IC: NetvorThe attack hit as his leg was rising, striking the chain, then the heavy metal armor on his lowers legs and feet. But now, Netvor was ready to fight back. He sent a first at the Being's face, trying to knock them to the ground. He wasn't really a skilled fighter, or he would likely not have aimed at the face.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

Ic: Unfortunately, there wasn't much to do in the desert. The last time one of EW's characters was in the desert like this, she met a toa and harassed her, eventually creating a meme that would last to this very day. However, the time was not right, and so the band of queers did not stumble upon a miracle cactus, mirage or not. Instead, however, they came across an NPC caravan of traders and, as fate would have it, wandered off into the sunset towards Ga-Koro, where the caravan was coincidentally headed.Deus ex? Absolutely, though considering the alternatives and the fact that the writer of this post, despite the clear fourth-wall defiling, is finally in the mood to carry on with the plot twist he had been meaning to do for months now, and so wants to come full circle.Ooc: Salvinn, Septimus, the Seventh, Anavel and Cersei to Ga-Wahi.

OOC: Sorry, sleepytime :PIC: KrohuCo circled above the city high in the sky, centering on Krohu's position. He got disctracted by a stall of some souveniers. He couldnt pass up a Po-Matoran carving. His bird screeched again, and this jolted Krohus mind. "Ah karz, where did those Toa go." He looked around, walked for a bit then caught site of them. "Oh."He took out his light stone torch, a gift from an Onu-matoran miner, and looked up to Co. Waving it forward towards the Toa Krohu ran up to the pair."What are you two looking for?"OOC: not sure of you two are using Krohu's flight services, or if he still has to ask ya.

axonn, trying to excape my signature

Untitled-2.gif

IC: The fist struck Skraatuth in the jaw, and whilst reeling from the blow she took out her disk launcher and fired her last disk at fairly close range.***"Nice to meet you, Kraylov." Rucia replied, extending a hand to shake, "My name's Rucia.""And I'm Tadris. I've kind of got amnesia, just so you know."

Edited by Wotsiznaim

IC: NetvorAnd being close to the launcher, left him no time to dodge as the disk slammed into his head, leaving a deep, bleeding gash in his forehead. Not he was angry. He attempted to slam a very heavy metal foot into his foe's body, trying to knock her to the ground and crush the life from her under his boot.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Ihrey.Ihrey glanced around the market stalls, looking for a familiar face. Irritatingly, she could see none of her usual clients. It looked like not many civilians wanted each other dead for today. She turned to Krohu. "Well, there doesn't seem to be anything for me here."

LzcD9OS.png

IC: Pirok"Well, a bunch of pirates took all that was left of my money, as I just remembered, so there wasn't much point coming here anyway." Pirok sighed. "I'm probably heading to Onu-Koro, now. Would any of you want to come?"OOC: FYI, Automaton, you'll see a few characters you'll recognise in Onu-Wahi. Incommodo's there, along with Ignotus and Kraal. And the villain for Dark Mirror.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: IhreyHer eyes darted up menacingly. This was an opportunity for employment and she wasn't ready to let it go so easily. "In case you hadn't noticed, I'm a mercenary. I'll follow you and fight for whatever little cause you have, as long as you can make an offer to make it up to me. Of course, you don't need to pay me until the job is done, so if one of us dies, it's a good day for you. Or a bad one. Not sure yet."

LzcD9OS.png

IC: Pirok"He got eaten by a Rahi." Pirok replied. "There was a Toa called Pulse with the same idea, though."OOC: Look at that, only started yesterday and Ihrey's heard about almost every character ever to appear in Shadows. XP

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill