Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Kellin (Temple of Wisdom, Po-Wahi)Kellin sighed. They had been out here a couple hours, and now they would be travelling in the infamous heat of the Po-Wahi desert."You ready to go?" the Toa of Sonics asked Doomslayer, who was still the only member of the expedition to have emerged from the Temple.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Kellin (Temple of Wisdom, Po-Wahi)"Alright, then," said Kellin, pushing himself to his feet and wincing as the glare from the Po-Wahi sun shone brightly, reflecting off the silver of Kellin's new mask."Let's get out of here, Doomie," he said, gesturing towards Po-Koro.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: The nickname has become in-game as well as meta- now. =3IC: The Captain gave a two-fingered salute and grinned. "YESSIR."The toa swaggered into a slight turn. Then he began to tread towards the koro.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC - Kiox - FollowingA blue form appeared somewhat behind them. It was glinted with gold, obviously from the temple. Kiox slowly made his way towards them, a robe thrown over his back dragging in the sand.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Rynekk - Po-Koro RuinsRynekk sat down on a hunk of rubble, exhausted from the work. He wiped the sweat from his brow, the heat from the desert sun pummelling him at a constant rate.He looked up at the sky, watching the sun travel across the horizon, attempting to see what time it was, when he noted out of the corner of his eye, a small, hunched figure (Kevlov), walking among the ruins.With a weary tone in his voice, he called out, "Hey, wise one. Not exactly the place for a Turaga, out her, is it?"-Void

Edited by Emissary to the Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC-Kaylov:Kaylov looked wearily over to the Toa calling out to him. "No," he said, sighing, "It is not." He walked over to the Toa, leaning heavily on his staff. "However, young one, I must be here. To help, to provide support for the Matoran..." He sat down next to the the being."So, Toa, what is your name?" He asked. "If we're both working here, it would probably help to know each other, wouldn't it?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Salvinn"It appears we are little buddy," he took a look at the others, "so you wanna wake up the Goth girls, or the crazy girl. Come to think of it, I wouldn't say any of them are too right in the head. The Seventh is just crazy, Cersei is going with some speech about death every five seconds, and Anavel, I don't even know what to think of Anavel, she's just loony."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: KrohuThe jungles of le-wahi slowly changed from the green home he was used to into a desert wonderland full of culture and creations he had never seen. Looking down, he saw herds of wild rahi and a scattering of huts dotting the dunes. "Come on Co, down we go." He said, coming up on Po-Koro

axonn, trying to excape my signature

Untitled-2.gif

IC: Rynekk - Po-Koro RuinsRynekk smiled somewhat, then held out his hand in greeting, "Name's Rynekk, sir. I'm currently traveling with two other Toa, Rucia and Tadris, so if you wanted to help out the Matoran, I don't think they'll object to a fourth hand."Slowly, he stood up, surveying the scene around him, "Anyway, I interrupted you. You are...?"-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC-Kaylov:"My name is Kaylov," the elderly turaga said, stumping along behind Rynekk. "And I'm mainly here to help provide moral support, really," Kaylov mentioned as he walked along. "The Matoran take heart in having an elder to help them." He looked sadly at the devastation around him."I just wish I knew why Makuta was doing this," he growled as he walked along.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Howdy y'all.IC: IhreyIhrey strolled along the desert lands of Po-Koro, regarding it all with an uninterested expression. She was in the middle of the dull inbetween phase of her job, where she had just finished an assignment, and so now had to hunt down a new one. The walk to an inn or tavern was looking to be a dull one. At least, until she noticed the two figures struggling against each other. One had their hand wrapped tightly around the others throat, so it was clear that this wasn't a friendly reunion."Oh, now this could be fun," she grinned, pulling on of her daggers from its pouch and readying a bolt of electricity into it.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

IC: NetvorAcross the sand, night was slowly falling over the desert sky. And with the falling sun, came a being into the desert near the village. His mouth sealed away, never to again speak a word. His armor held a single word, Netvor. He lived in the desert the darkness was his ally. Anyone who dared to cross the desert after the setting of the sun was a target to the raiding being. Safety was not the desert at night... not when Netvor was out and ready.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

Ic: "Death," Cersei said, still laying on the ground, face down, raising her hand as if in class, "is a common thing that we must all meet someday. One day, even Mata Nui and the Makuta will die, too. It is my hope that I live to see that day, as with everyone else." Finally, she got up. "It's a shame that my realistic approach is scornfully looked upon by others," she chided.Anavel had gotten up, too, and dusted herself off, unlike Cersei, who still was quite mottled and brown as if she did not care about it. Anavel, however, had a strange smirk on her face. She had slept, thinking what sort of pet to ask from Salvinn. She had decided.

IC: Krohu"Land down by the gates, and find some safe-stone for the dark-time. Come seek-find me when the sun sets" He said, as the pair circled over some statues. After a rather heavy landing Krohu disembarked taking one of the discs from the ammo rack under Co's wing. Co screached loudly before flying off, the green energy slowly fading.Walking inside the Le-Matoran pilot saw a number of strange huts, likely houses or stores, and a few stands. He often talked to himself, and thinking aloud he said "Tavern... Po-matoran food.." He hadnt tried Stone-Banger, as he often called them, food before but a Tavern would be a likely place to find customers and some food.Stepping inside he sat down at a table and peered around observing

Untitled-2.gif

IC: LazCrystals pushed up from Laz's armour, forcing Pirok off, and allowing him to stand up.He then noticed Ihrey to the side."What, another - unpleasant - wants to kill me? That's three in ten minutes!"IC: PirokHowever, Laz found himself lying on the ground, unconscious, after a powerful blow to the back of his head from Pirok.He then turned to the Toa of Electricity, his hands now on flame."If you still want a fight..."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: [Naona]Naona twitched as more paperwork was thrown on her desk. The newly promoted Lieutenant had rather liked being at a higher rank at first, but now with all the work she had to do, she was currently attempting to make sure that she wouldn't go mad and kill someone. As she continued gripping her stylus and the table tightly, the both shattered."Screw you Commander."

IC: KrohuHe noticed a commotion with some beings he had never seen before. Taking out his disc, he got up and hobbled over. In all innocences, he asked very loudly "What is all this stand-fighting about?" He said, looking up at the Toa.

Untitled-2.gif

IC: IhreyIhrey glanced from Pirok to the fallen Laz, weighing up her chances. With less of a distraction for the Toa of Fire, she wasn't too fond of her chances. With a flick of her wrist, she cut off the flow of electricity to her dagger and pocketed it. "I'll pass. You seem a lot less fun when you're not killing someone."

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

IC: Pirok"I'm not a killer. That's what seperates me from them." Pirok walked away from Laz, who was now trying to pick himself up off the ground. He didn't care if Ihrey or Krohu chose to follow him.IC: Laz"No..." Laz whispered. "It's because you're weak."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: NetvorAcross the sand, night was slowly falling over the desert sky. And with the falling sun, came a being into the desert near the village. His mouth sealed away, never to again speak a word. His armor held a single word, Netvor. He lived in the desert the darkness was his ally. Anyone who dared to cross the desert after the setting of the sun was a target to the raiding being. Safety was not the desert at night... not when Netvor was out and ready.

IC: Little did Netvor know that the hunter had become the hunted. Skraatuth rose from her perch about 40 bio away among the jagged rocks at the foot of a cliff face, and used her telescopic vision to spy the beast. She drew her disk launcher aimed-And fired.But she was gone almost immediately as she sprinted to a different location so Netvor could not track the direction of the disk.

OOC: Is this how Skraatuth is to meet her end, or did you have a different plan for that?IC: Skraatuth stopped in another spot, and fired again, this time aiming just in front of the creature to make Netvor run into the disk. It wasn't long before she was on the move again, vaulting rocks and sprinting between cover.