Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC (Zadron)Zadron watched from the roof of the detective agency. He watched a being magnetically binding Chronn. And then, he was gone.Leaping down from a rooftop near Nex and the others, he spoke."His bumbling employees appear to have subdued him," he told them, the corner of his mouth curling upwards in amusement. "It shouldn't be too difficult to deal with him ourselves."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Incommodo"Do you ever get the feeling..." Incommodo began, looking up. "That you're being watched?"He had just noticed Zadron slipping away, without getting a proper look at him. It was like a small flicker in the corner of his eye.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: I thought maybe one of these guys here may be of help or maybe not.IC: Kiron and Sulkua.Sulkua started saying something when the bugs seemed agitated and flew off. Sulkua looked around and saw the shadow of a person behind a building who slunk off. The others didn't seem to notice the being. He wondered if he should tell them.Kiron suggested trying to find some person native to the place or a person who may know who exactly they were searching for.

IC: ChronnI created a electric field around myself, slowly forcing it into the magnetic field, using electromagnetism to start breaking my prison apart.And I was mad, when I got out, those two could easily tell I was going to kill them.IC: Nex"Then this will not be much of a challenge for five of the Island's most dangerous beings."He noted in agreement with Zadron.

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: I wouldn't say that. Incommodo is a detective. At this point, he knows there's a leader of a gang of killers that isn't happy, and probably wants them out of the way, and he knows that they were being watched (Due to seeing Zadron out of the corner of his eye). The next logical step would be to assume that they were going to be attacked.IC: IncommodoIncommodo reversed the polarities, meaning that all Chronn's work had just caused him to contribute to Incommodo's attack, and electrocute himself (OOC: You can object to that if you wish, TDC)."I saw some movement on top of the building. Chances are, whatever was moving wasn't friendly."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: I believe that the electricity wouldn't be reversed inward, as it is being controlled by a Toa too, and electricity can reverse polarities also.And Incommodo spotted the super Stealthy, almost impossible to notice Zadron?IC: ChronnI did the same, reversing the polarity of the electricity. The field wouldn't hold me for much longer... Then they would pay.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: No, he noticed movement in the corner of his eye.And I was aware of your ability to change the polarity of the lightning. I'm trying to keep you from attacking us and convince you it's not a good idea.IC: Incommodo"Listen, I think we might be in considerable danger. You see, I think the Turaga's in charge of a gang of killers and... well... I may just have said that you had evidence that proved it." Incommodo said, looking down a bit, and reversing the polarities again in order to keep Chronn afloat.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: Lightning, being a stream of electrons, would have a constant negative polarity, I would think, so I'm not sure you can change its polarity...unless you're using antimatter :POh, and if it's just a movement out of the corner of the eye thing, and he's already on alert, then I don't really mind Zadron having been noticed.IC (Zadron)"So..." said Zadron, "shall we go?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC:

Unlike the far more common "negative" lightning, positive lightning occurs when a positive charge is carried by the top of the clouds (generally anvil clouds) rather than the ground.

Not sure if I can name the sight, but it has information on a wide variety of subjects. I would think a Toa of lightning could create it.IC: ChronnI didn't care what the fool had to say, when I got out, I was going to smash his skull into the ground.I started upping the voltage of the electricity, make it stronger to quickly break free.IC: Nex"Indeed, now is a rather fine time."The Turaga commented in agreement, hobbling on his staff towards the detective agency.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: I think I speak for you all when I say...SCREW THE COVER STORY! :PIC: Incommodo"Listen to me, Chronn!" Incommodo didn't usually shout, being quiet, perhaps even a mumbler, by nature, so when he shouted it tended to grab attention. "There is a gang of murderers out there, and they know we're on to them! Chances are, they're going to try and get us out of the way because of that! Now, I think we were being spied on, and if we were, then an attack is probably imminent. If I'm correct, I can let you down so you can fight alongside us, or you can continue in your pointless quest to kill us. What do you say?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Chronn"I will worry about anyone after me..."I replied coldly."When you two are dead."IC: NexHe looked at Skaauth, then Zadron, then Delak, then Minho."Quite simply, the cover story was good, but it seems it isn't effective enough. I will leave it up to you four. Do we continue the cover, or let the island know we're here, and the threat they face... but killing every single one of the detectives in plain view."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Incommodo"No, I think you should listen to me. I'm almost always right. And that Turaga had killers helping him. Which means that without us, you'll never be able to fight them off. You'll be dead, and no-one will care, because judging by your neighbours' opinions on you they'll probably celebrate. At least one of us might survive, and we can warn the authorities about NEX." Incommodo growled, clearly angry.

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: NexHe would wait for Zadron's reply. There was one person wanting to wait, another wanting to just kill the detectives.IC: ChronnThe field around me finally snapped just enough for me to get free, still holding the knife in my grip."You think that because you attacked a Turaga, he is going murder you? You have no evidence that he has even done anything!"

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Incommodo"No, but I'm a detective. So are you. We don't trust evidence, we trust our feelings. We trust hunches, ideas, theories we make and quickly destroy. And that Turaga was way too good at fighting to just be a Turaga; So were his friends. And those friends were aiming to kill." Incommodo said, seeming to have regained his cool.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Incommodo"Stubborn Brakas." He put his face against the door, so that Chronn could hear him. "If I was so inclined, I would knock down this door. I just want you to listen to me. They know we work for Dark C, and we said you had information. They're going to kill you; You need our help."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC (Zadron)Zadron remained silent as the other assassins gave their opinions."I suggest...a third course of action," he said eventually. "We want them to fear us, to know that our threat is here. But to inspire true fear, one must remain in the shadows until the last moment."There was a glint in Zadron's orange eyes."I say we wait until those detectives have gone. We kill Chronn, but not in the open. Let them find his body, that great hunter of killers, with a NEX tablet beside it."He steepled his long, thin fingers."Fear of the unknown is the greatest fear. If we kill them openly, we reveal ourselves. If we do not, there is every chance that Chronn and his lackeys will discover us. This way, they won't know who or what we are; but they will fear us. They will fear NEX. "

OOC: I prefer to reverse the jelly baby of the neutron flow, actually. :PIC: IncommodoIncommodo was shocked, in more ways than one.In the literal sense, the door against which his face had been pressed had been electrified;In the metaphorical sense, he found it hard to believe that Chronn could be so stubborn. He turned to Arkrak."I have a plan..."Moments later, he was hidden quite a distance away, enough to see the hut, but also enough not to be associated with it. Nor was he looking at the hut directly. He had explained to Arkrak that he should come with him, and listen to everything that took place. If Arkrak heard anything, Incommodo would turn, look at Dark C, and teleport in."It's the perfect plan. Completely foolproof."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Incommodo"We will wait here." Incommodo began, sighing. "You will listen to what is taking place. If you hear anything, I will teleport over, and keep them busy. You will go to the authorities, and tell them that a fight is taking place outside Chronn's hut. When they get there, they will see the members of NEX, with their tablet, trying to kill Chronn and, by that point, me."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: IncommodoIncommodo took out his two blades."I have these, and this." He tried to poke his mask with the bottom of one of the blades, but instead used the wrong end, creating a small scrape on his mask. "Ouch!"OOC: What? He may be intelligent, but he'd be no fun if he wasn't a bit silly.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: Of course, Arkrak and Incommodo serve as the opposite of Chronn, the comedic relief duo to his serious, anti-social and somewhat murderous persona.IC: [Arkrak]Arkrak slapped his own mask in exasperation. He knew that his colleague was rather skilled in combat, but he hadn't expected the other Toa to be so clumsy. That meant that he would have to help somehow."I'll just lay a trap in case you're overwhelmed," he said. "Maybe I can try make a pressure based explosive or something."