Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: I think Nex will notice that they're nuts. XDIC: KadonI rolled further as the mace landed beside me. I sent a weak electric shock in retaliation.The large shock had taken a lot of concentration to pull off, and I didn't have time to build up a bigger one. My head simply hurt too much.IC: AurixAurix pitched in. "We have a specific target we want to take out. And yes, we know the dangers, although I'm not sure about the reward..." For once, he wasn't yelling. In fact, his voice was quiet. After all, he didn't want to blow the undercover Whenua's cover, and the Star King could have spies everywhere.

IC:Fiva"Yeah, we know the risks. But I didn't know there was a reward." Fiva said, rubbing his hands together evil-like. Turaga Whenua was really good at pretending to be evil. "Do you know where our target is?"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC:Fiva"Okay. A doctor..." Fiva thought about this. A Toa of Fire would wear yellow armor, as some fire is yellow. They usually were rash. And the star king would be a doctor. Because Stars were know for their healing power. "That sounds just like our target... In Ta-Koro you say? Okay. Thanks for all your help wise Turaga!"

IC: AurixAurix thought for a moment. "I'd settle for information about a person who calls himself the Star King," he began, then Fiva began to speak. "Really? Well, then, that's perfect!"Aurix nodded. "We could deliver your message." Poor old Turaga, too frail to go to Ta-Koro and see his doctor!OOC: XD

Edited by Cadias

IC: [Arkrak]Arkrak returned to the office, where Chronn was waiting."The Turaga claims that he didn't drop the tablet off," he reported. "He also claims that there was a Toa nearby when he came to visit you, only to realise you dealt only with homicides."He paused for a moment, before continuing."He could be lying though."

IC: NexThe Turaga nodded at the two, forming a small metal tablet in his hand, and handing it to Fiva."Give him this when you're done speaking to the doctor."IC: Chronn"Do you think he was lying?" I asked the incompetent fool. He had to learn a detective need to trust their instinct, along with the clues. "If you do, then go speak to him again. If not, find the Toa he mentioned.

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Fiva"Don't read it!" Fiva said, moving it out of Aurix's sight. "It might be personal. Like, what if he has an embarrassing disease?" He then picked up a widget off the ground and said, "Fiva to Ta-Koro!" But it didn't work. "Why doesn't that ever work unless you do it first?"

IC: Nex"Quite right, quite right."He lifted his staff, standing slightly taller without hunching his back."Now, why is it that you wish to speak to me? Perhaps you are after a job?"IC: DromeZap. Pain. Ow.I fell over in pain.

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Nex"Never before have I heard of this... Consortum. NEX is an invention of mine, a group of brutal and violent individuals who kill other in exchange for rewards. Sometimes, there are specific targets assigned, other times they are free to kill whoever they wish to kill."He explained to the Black Knight.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: IncommodoIncommodo walked through Onu-Koro, tapping on the wall. He wasn't actually focusing on tapping on the wall; He simply tapped on things when he wasn't focusing. As he walked, he knew exactly what he was looking for: He had heard rumours recently of a detective hiring people.His track of thought was distracted when he noticed something unusual; The sound of the tapping had changed. To check he was correct, he put his head against the wall (on its side, so he could hear) and knocked. It seemed that it was hollow. Picking up a rock, he started knocking different places and eventually marked out what appeared to be a door. He decided to come back later and have a look at it.He walked to Dark C, and knocked. He planned to make a good impression.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: [Arkrak]Arkrak sat on the top of a hut, watching the Turaga he had met earlier from a short distance away. Being a Toa of Sonics, he had rather sensitive hearing, so was able to pick out some of the words being spoke. He didn't want to reveal himself, so did not use any of his powers."Hmm," he said to himself mentally. "It seems as if he has to do something with NEX and killing. That means Chronn's probably going to get more jobs soon."

IC: ChronnOnce again, I was trying to get some sleep in my chair. Then, someone started knocking on my door. My eye snapped open, as I rose from my chair, grumbling to myself about how much I hated this island and the irritating inhabitants. Maybe I should jest steal a boat and get off of this landmass, and away from its irritating annoyances. When I reached the door, I opened it with great distaste. I was sick of the people on this island, I didn't want to meet any more."Hello, welcome to Dark C Investigations, how can I help you?"The voice was a clearly faked politeness.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Incommodo"Hello. I'm Incommodo. Or 'Inc'. Or 'How the Karz'd you get here?'. Although I'm not entirely sure the last one counts..." Incommodo was beginning to get off-topic."Anyhow, you don't exactly seem happy to see me, so I'll make this quick: I'm here about a job."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: IgnotusDeep within a cave, Ignotus stirred. He had slept in this cave many centuries, along with the other Mystix, trapped behind a seal that could only be opened from the outside.Mere moments before, someone (Incommodo) had knocked upon that seal. He knew that the time would soon be here; The time when the Mystix would walk across the surface once more.OOC: EDIT: Rakata, I think you've got Incommodo confused with someone else. He's currently in the Dark C Investigations Headquarters.

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: Uar from Le-WahiIC: (Uar)Uar had been questioning Onu-Wahi's village folk for many hours to no avail, hoping to find where the Necromancer was next headed. After disappointedly walking toward one of the tunnels, he decided to make a lucky guess, having exhausted all other options. He finally decided to take the Po-Wahi tunnel, the region it lead to being the closest.OOC: Uar to Po-Wahi

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

IC (Sentraken, tunnels): He was nearing the location now, soon the Mystix would be free, and the island would be in disarray. As Sentraken neared the carved door, he drew a lightstone, and it's light flooded the tunnel. The door was old and dusty, but it's carved shape stood out against the rough wall of rock."Ahh, yes. With the Mystix at my command, nothing can stop me." his mouth bent into a shape that could almost be considered an evil grin, were it not so grotesque.OOC: Pirok, it's time :sneaky:

OOC: No problems. Although, the Mystix aren't really the type to be controlled. Maybe you can make a deal with Ignotus? And the door was carved recently, and looks like wall. It was a hidden seal, to trap Ignotus and his army.IC: IgnotusIgnotus could almost feel that something was coming. He had heard scraping; Their location had been marked. If anyone knew of the Mystix, now would be the time for their release. I will begin with the Islets... Then Mata-Nui will be mine to control!

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: I know, Sentraken just thinks everyone should bow down to his will :P but a deal works tooIC (Sentraken, tunnels): Sentraken took a few steps back, aiming his zamor launcher. He fired, causing a large explosion on dust and stone, which clouded his vision. Once it had cleared, multiple figures came into view. They were free. "Mystix, I am Sentraken. I set you free."

IC: Incommodo & Ignotus"I am able to notice small details, and make theories that are almost always correct. I am also a good speaker. And I am capable of infiltrating, as seeming insane seems to work in my favour." Incommodo noticed that Chronn seemed bored. "Also, I have control over magnetism, although that's not exactly a skill."Ignotus stepped forwards."Greetings, Sentraken. I am Ignotus, emperor of the Mystix. You will be remembered when we control Mata-Nui." Ignotus was glad that he had finally been released.OOC: Then him and Ignotus'll get along perfectly. :P

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Chronn"Fine, you've got the job. Go find my other employee and speak to him, he should be somewhere in the Koro."I didn't even waste the time to to describe my other employee, this person could just find Arkrak himself."If you think yourself a good detective, then find him."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles