Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: DahliaA sploosh of someone's drink sailed through the air, raining down on Dahlia's mask and shoulder armor. She'd only been a spectator in smaller barfights. But as she looked around the tavern, the crazed mentality seemed to have spread throughout the entire room. Shaking the droplets of liquid from herself and then downing her own drink in one gulp, she leapt to her feat atop her barstool with a whoop, taken by the frenzy. In one movement, she's hurled her glass at the back of an Onu-Matoran's head, and danced out of the way of a stray blow onto the next barstool. Out of the din, amazingly when she thought back to it, she heard her name called. Looking around, and then down, she saw a vaguely familiar Kahohi Kakama. "Amorian! Long time no see!" She leapt off her perch, trying to get to her Baton, which she'd hung by the door with her cloak and staff.

Edited by Zosia Darr

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)
ThosePeskyFirespitters.png.3dbdb65e6a28cbbc5957d81c09a685b6.png
Those pesky firespitters... 
Library | The Sculptors and the Smelters | The Ternion Review Topic 

IC: Cysero (Bar, Onu-Koro)"Hey, look! It's Joske Nimil!"Immediately, Cysero's disintegrating temper flared back up again."What did you just call me?" he asked, breaking off a barstool leg and swinging it into the temple of the unfortunate Fe-Matoran who dared mix up his celebrity Kolhii players. "Never call me that again."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Yeah, I don't mind. Thanks.IC: VorshiinVorshiin looked around, heartlight pounding and eyes bright with fury, realizing what he had done. The crazy, fight-loving part of him was proud, but the other, more rational part of him told him that he needed to end this. Now. He pulled his hammer off of where it was mounted on his back and, summoning his earth powers, slammed its head onto the floor of the bar. The ground shook briefly with the force and everyone turned their attention to the source of the quake."ENOUGH!" Vorshiin shouted at the top of his booming lungs.

Edited by Zyke the destroyer

67tlbk.png

[in Character][Amorian][Onu Koro Bar]Amorian had no time to answer, as a matoran was trying to use him as a ladder to get back up. Contemptuously Amorian slammed the pommel of a knife into his head, right behind the mask. The matoran collapsed and Amorian was free to move-Just as a minor earthquake sent him reeling into the now bent metal barstool he had first crashed into."Leave it to a toa to play peacekeeper," he said a bit bitterly, trying to decide if a knifethrow would shut up the annoying loudmouth or not.

IC: Cysero (Bar, Onu-Koro)"Wait, what?" he muttered to himself as he stared."How about no!?" he yelled, to the glee and cheers of the bar patrons, as the star attacker for the Le-Koro Kolhii team stood on the wobbly stool and tossed the leg he was using right at the back of Vorshiin's dome of a skull.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: VorshiinVorshiin turned around to the source of the remark in time to meet an incoming piece of barstool with his face. He reeled back with the sudden pain as the uproar started again with a more furious tone. Gritting his massive, misaligned teeth, He smashed his hammer into the ground again, this time with the intent to cause a fully-fledged quake.

67tlbk.png

[in Character][Amorian][Onu Koro Bar]Inspired by that statement, Amorian smoothly threw, sending a knife straight at Vorshiin's heartlight. The earthquake hit, only this time Amorian threw himself forwards as everyone else braced, and as the tremor ended, calmly drew his sword.

Edited by Zarayna: The Quiet Light

IC: DahliaAs soon as Dahlia landed, a tremor knocked her off her feet. "ENOUGH!" Rang through the air. There was a momentary pause in the scuffling, but before she could blink, the room had erupted again like a volcano that just didn't want to quit. Wading through the throng, and throwing a few weak punches of her own, Dahlia grabbed her baton from a hook on the wall, feeling much safer. She turned to see a De-Matoran rushing towards her, but stopped her blow when she realized he was fleeing for the door, probably with a head-splitting migrane, the poor fellow. Dealing blows left and right, this time with optimized force, Dahlia made her way back to where she'd seen her friend, Amorian. He was pretty infamous for his fighting (starting them, to be exact), and decided that she'd rather have him at her back than anyone else here.

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)

IC: Cysero (Bar, Onu-Koro)Plucking his Kolhii stick from the seat, he spun it expertly and fought his way into a small circle, back to back with the Kakama-wearing Fe-Matoran that had started the fight in the first place."You've got one on your four, bro!" he whooped, loosening his grip on his staff and darting the butt end of the stick into the nose of the Pa-Matoran, sending out a loud crack; undoubtedly something had been broken in his face.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: VorshiinVorshiin brought the hammer down with almost full force and the quake reverberated through the bar, breaking tables, knocking over cups, and causing chunks of rock to fall from the ceiling and onto any unsuspecting brawlers. But just as Vorshiin was getting ready to swing his hammer at the Le-Matoran who had re-ignitined the battle, a knife hit him in the chink between his two chestplates, lodging itself halfway to the handle in his chunky Toa-meat. He fell on one knee, swearing out loud. He locked his eyes on the door of the bar, intending to make his way there with what little strength he had left.

Edited by Zyke the destroyer

67tlbk.png

[in Character][Amorian][Onu Koro Bar]Amorian noted the matoran near him just as he spoke; his words about the only thing that spared him from a good thrust. Amorian turned the blow into a slash, and the flat cracked against the skull of a matoran who was groggily swinging a stool-leg, Evidently he had gotten hit earlier. Then his psear caught his eye, thankfully only a few yards away, at his first seat. he threw himself forwards, losing his sword in the process, but gaining his spear. As he turned, he saw to great relish his first foe staggering towards the door, clutching his chest. "Victory!" he roared, smashing the butt of his spear into a skakdi's chest and leaving him gasping for air. He followed up with a blow to the head, essentially taking that foe down.

IC: Cysero (Bar, Onu-Koro)Cysero whooped triumphantly and jumped up into the air, catching a Po-Matoran's wrist in between his ankles and spinning, sending the Matoran flying into the wall. The Kolhii player touched down onto the ground lightly as a feather and laughed again, swinging his stick into the ribs of a Vortixx who was aiming a gun at Amor.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: DahliaDahlia had only made it halfway back across the bar when a cry of victory rang out over the noise. She saw that the victory-crier was Amorian, no surprise. Through the slowed fighting, she beat her towards Amor, and spotted Cysero, the Le-Matoran Kohlii star with him. With one last blow to the mask of a dark-armored Matoran that sprang at her, she stumbled into Amorian. "Hey stranger! Would it sound overly accusing if I asked you if you knew who started this fight?"

[in Character][Amorian][Onu Koro Bar]Hardly seconds after Cysero attacked the vortixx, Amor's second knife slammed into said vortixx's heart. as the body collapsed, Amor reached the Kohlii player's side."Hey, thanks," he said gratefully, nodding his head at the dead drunk then:"You play Kohlii?" Pointless question, but good smalltalk. Amorian had never had a problem with making smalltalk during a barfight. Indeed, he was quite used to it. Than as Dahlia addressed him, he put on an innocent expression."I have no idea!" he said with great spirit.

Edited by Zarayna: The Quiet Light

IC: VorshiinFeebily attempting to bat aside any assailants, Vorshiin was almost to the door when he was tackled by several Matoran and a Skakdi, sending him to the ground and lodging the blade further into his chest. He stood up to his knees, the drunk tacklers falling off of him. He fell into a crawl, slowly inching his way towards the exit. When he had peacefully made it out of the bar, he wrapped both hands around the small portion of the knife that wasn't lodged deep within him, and with one final heave, pulled the blade out before falling unconscious.

67tlbk.png

IC: Cysero (Bar, Onu-Koro)"Yeah, actually," said Cysero, spinning and blocking a battleaxe from the side; the Le-Matoran swung his stick into the back of the Skakdi's thigh, sending him to the ground. A thwack to the neck knocked him out instantly. "Starting attacker for the Le-Koro team, actually."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

[in Character][Amorian][Onu Koro Bar]"You'll be... Cysero then. I still remembered that final game a few years back between Ko Koro's team and yours. Their attacker, Pakas, I still remember that final point he scored," Amor said, almost shouting to be heard over the fight. Then, almost maliciously, he added: "I've always had a soft spot for Ko Koro's team; don't think there was ever a team on Mata Nui that could contest them."

OOC: Sorry, but I've had this guy planned for a while. And this seems the perfect way to introduce him. :PIC: RahinOut of seemingly nowhere, a cane batted Cysero upside the head. Rahin glowered. "Ruffian. In my day, Matoran had the sensibility to let their elders start the bar fights."Swinging his cane like a mace, the Turaga smashed a Skakdi's kneecaps. "I mean really! The audacity!"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Cysero (Bar, Onu-Koro)The fights around Cysero and Amorian stopped instantly, and they began to move out of the way; the rivalries between Ko-Koro's Kolhii team and those of Ta-Koro and Le-Koro were well-known. The turnouts at those games were often the greatest of the season, and each side was particularly touchy about their own team."What was that?" he asked, a bit of a bemused look on his face. "Are you talking about the one time that season where Ko-Koro beat anybody? Because that's the only time I've ever lost to Ko in...ever."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: DahliaThe fight was dying down, but slowly. Dahlia was beginning to wish she'd retreived her staff instead of her baton. Towards the edges of the scuffling, a Ga-Matoran was dragging an unconscious Matoran of Lightning out of the path of a staggering-drunk Vortixx. Dahlia leapt away from the only two Matoran she knew in the bar, intent on helping this fight subside. Scampering around the lumbering stomps of the Vortixx, she snapped her wrist lightning fast, landing crashing blow to the back of the Xian's knee. Her yelp as he fell backwards towards her was drowned out by his bellow of rage. She jumped out of the falling Vortixx's way, hopping back even more as he rolled around on the floor. In two swift motions, she'd dealt another punishing blow to his head, silencing him.Catching the Ga-Matoran's nod of thanks, Dahlia looked up. She realized it had gone silent, relative to the ruckus of earlier. Silent and still. She cast her gaze back towards Amorian, and surely enough, the Fe-Matoran was galring daggers at the Le-Matoran athlete. OOC: Aha, it's just about to get interesting. Cya 'round, Zyke!

Edited by Zosia Darr

IC: Cysero (Bar, Onu-Koro)"Eight years," said Cysero. "Consistent 75 goal seasons for the past five years, second in history to reach that mark behind Joske Nimil. I had the highest amount of goals in a rookie season since the days of the Toa Mata. And, by the way, the game you mentioned happened to be a fluke in which I was taken out of the game before halftime after your defender broke my nose with his staff because he thought he saw the ball hovering in front of my head. Not much of a win, in my opinion."Then he winked."And if Pakas is your idea of athletic excellence, then it's no wonder your team has been dead last for the past three years in a row. Conicidentially, isn't that how long Pakas has been playing...?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: DahliaThe female Matoran of Plasma made her way closer to the sprouting conflict, but she didn't want to get too close. It was like approaching a wounded Ussal Crab, you didn't know if you could safely administer help, or if it would attack you. She spotted a Turaga also watching. She walked towards him, stretching a pulled muscle in her arm on the way. "Wise one," She greeted him. She admired him. He was the first Turaga she'd seen in a bar, let alone a bar fight.

[in Character][Amorian][Onu Koro Bar]"Strange... Because If I remember rightly, that was the year you went headfirst into a goalpost," Amorian replied sarcastically. "Or was that the time when Ta Koro beat you?" He didn't bother replying to the second statement; Pakas had been playing for far longer than three years, and with a great deal of success. Still, he was well aware that Cysero was more skilled.

IC: DahliaBecause he is one, Dahlia almost said, but instead, "Too much to drink, I'd bet." She frowned at the two Matoran. She had a feeling she knew where this was going. "Honestly, I don't know. It must be a guy thing. No offense," She chuckled.

IC: Cysero (Bar, Onu-Koro)"Because this man is sadly unaware of his Kolhii history," said Cysero. "And yes, Ta-Koro has beaten me several times in the past. I'd love to see you go up against Joske Nimil in his prime and try to shut him out."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Hope you don't mind my hopping in, I needed a way to introduce my character :PIC: AtvinThe bar fight was but a minor distraction, amusing actually as beings beat the pulp out of each other, killing even for their sheer entertainment. Even the Turaga sitting beside him bothered to participate, rather odd for an old one such as him. Despite the fact that it wasn't such a wise move, Atvin admired his flair. Maybe it wouldn't have been such a bad decision to let loose for once rather than sit and sip his drink.A Matoran of plasma approached to talk to the elder, earning a quick glance from the De-Toa as he awaited for his opportunity to hop into the conversation. The Turaga's reply caused him to smile, chuckle even. He was an odd one, that's for sure."More like a Kolhii-head thing." he chimed in, using the popular expression.

IC: DahliaPeering up at this new speaker, a tall Toa of Sonics, Dahlia said, "Hey there, don't be hatin'. I'm a Kohlii player myself." But her voice was lathered in mock offense. "You don't look very scuffed up. Decide to skip out on the brawl?"

IC: AtvinThe Matoran had some nice pep, Atvin liked that. Finishing off his drink, he pushed away his glass to the nervous bartender."Yes, I thought it would have been smart although it seems our wise elder here sets the standard as usual, something which I did not live up to unfortunately." he replied with a mock but warm smile."What about you? You like beating up on people at the bar when you can?"

Edited by TX Wade

IC: Dahlia "Ahaha, natrually. I mean, don't I just look like a brute to you?" She brandished her Baton, all three fierce feet of it. She made a 'Grr' face with her mask, and wondered if her fruit cocktail from earlier had gone to her head a bit too fast. "What brings you to Onu-Koro?"Then she turned, the momentary lull in bickering had caught her intention. "Are you done acting like rahi-spawn, Amor?" She glared at him. Dahlia knew him from Ta-Koro, where they both were from. She also wondered what brought him here. And she didn't want him to ruin her chances of getting her Kohlii stick autographed.

IC: Cysero (Bar, Onu-Koro)Cysero shrugged."I'm done," he said, moving back to the bartender, who was rapidly regaining consciousness after a hit with a stool."Um, hi, a round or two for everybody, drink of their choice. Name's Joske Nimil. Put it on the Ta-Koro Kolhii team's tab for me, will ya?"-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

[in Character][Amorian][Onu Koro Bar]Amorian took the opportunity to slip into the crowd while they were distracted. Deftly he rearmed himself with his sword and the knife from the Vortixx. Two knives were gone for good. He appeared at Dahlia's side, thankful of the rather battered crowd that had allowed him to escape."You called?" he asked, sounding slightly miffed: his plan of extending the barfight to the most famous Kohlii player on the island had failed. Amorian knew little about Kohlii, but that didn't stop him from wanting a good fight.

IC: AtvinOften, whenever Atvin was drawn somewhere for a particular reason, it couldn't be very good as it usually ended in violence and death. Still, that was for him to know and for others to find out. Couldn't very well have himself exposed as an assassin and law-bending vigilante because for some reason, the authorities didn't like it when a Toa kills.How odd."Right now? Nothing really, just browsing the village, dropping by for a quick visit before wandering aimlessly again. Thought I might find myself some entertainment but it seems I've missed out on it just now.""How about you?" he asked right before noticing Amorian drop in.

IC: Dahlia"Yeah, I called. Just so you don't start two fights in one night. I really don't get how you do it." She shook her head at him. "Let me rephrase: I really don't get how you're still alive."

Edited by Zosia Darr

IC: Cysero (Bar, Onu-Koro)"Nor do I," Cysero said, reappearing as though out of thin air; he handed Dahlia a fruit cocktail and Amor a shot glass of Salamander's Revenge. He, meanwhile, sipped a flask of Bula juice absentmindedly.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

[in Character][Amorian][Onu Koro Bar]"Let's see... Pure luck and the advantage of being in a massive brawl? I think Ill go with those," Amorian replied to both of them. Then, to Cysero:"Pity though, I was hoping for a spar with one of the island's most famous Kohlii players."

IC: Cysero (Bar, Onu-Koro)Cysero grinned."Well, maybe a practice spar sometime. Speaking of which, Dahlia, if you want, since we're here, we can head outside and I could show you some of those Kolhii maneuvers you were asking about. You can come too, man."He put out his hand to shake."Cysero."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME