Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: [Arkrak]"Dude, I was on a journey to discover what was going on in the recesses of my mind."IC: [stronin]"Uh Voi, just so you know, you're still wanted in Ta-Koro."

IC:"He has a huna, and for when he needs to be seen, he can disguise himself with Voima's mask," Kreigero answered. "And maybe first we should make sure Voima is telling the truth; If I were a villian, I wouldn't help my enemies, but rather lead them away from the truth." Edited by Hippopotomonstrosesquipeda

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Incommodo"Yup. Her name is...""Traxia." Traxia sighed."Yes, her name is Traxia. I also have a cool hat. It's called a sombrero. It has little dangly bits!"Traxia glared at Incommodo."But, uh, I obviously prfer her to my hat..." Incommodo mumbled, removing the sombrero from his head. He kept the sunglasses, though.OOC: At the moment, Traxia is an NPC, but I'll upgrade her to PC-ness tomorrow.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Kale Ironshaper- Onu-koroIC: Kale squinted slightly as the group steeped out of the tunnels into the slightly better lit village of Ou-koro. He placed the metal tablet he had been writing on in one of the many pockets of his cloak and turned to the rest of the crew."Are we splitting up to make this faster or should we all stick together for this bit?"

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC (Voi and Voima, Onu-Wahi):"I'm tied up!" Voima yelled. "And the vial is shattered!"Voi pondered for a while and said: "Kreigero is right. Maybe we should make sure Voima really is telling the truth. But how? We have no Kanohi Rode here and the vial has been shattered, so we can't even use the Mask of Psychometry on it."

OOC: Trad was talking to someone else, not Voima. He was twisting a staff into Voima's wound, whom I assumed was lying on the ground.IC:Ire thought for a moment, then perked up. She asked around for a Kanohi Rode wearer or ' a very good person who can tell when someone's lying'. Her efforts were not in vain. Attracted by her politeness and her cheerfulness, no less than three people stepped up.

"Wer Traumt?"

OOC: I really don't think we should just make up a NPC with a Kanohi Rode all of a sudden. And by the way, I understood we were already in the tunnels, not the village anymore.IC (Voi and Voima, Onu-Wahi):Voima's eyes widened. "How long can you guys go?" Voima asked. Although he was talking to everyone around him, he looked at Stronin. "I thought you at least pretended to be heroes and all. Now I see you are the kind of villains Voi is.""I'm not a villain", Voi said. He had taken back his staff from Voima and now held it in his hands. When the other piece was found, it could be attached to Voi's staff and it would become...Dangerous, came the familiar voice of Henkka in Stronin's mind. I advice you to watch your step, old friend. Violence and death should not come so easily. It might become a habit.

IC (Voi and Voima, Onu-Wahi):"You're about to kill me. From where I stand, that qualifies as evil", Voima said."Shut up", Voi snapped. "We're taking you to Ta-Koro with us. You had better tell us the truth or... well... let's just say Stronin has experience on dealing with the likes of you.""I must not speak to whoever I want to", Henkka said. "My existence should be kept a secret. I only speak to those who are on verge of death or going through a great crisis. You are a different case since we're connected anyway."

IC: DehkazThe Toa of Magnetism glanced around at the Koro of Earth. Last time he had been here, well... He had been doing other things. It involved dead people, but that was a while ago."Split up if you want, just be sure to be back here in an hour or two," Dehkaz said, "Although, Kale, you're with me. We're going to get those cannons.""Everyone else, try and find supplies and ammo."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Alright, ending it.... Seeing as my activity has decreased for the moment...IC: RumbleRumble couldn't move fast enough to dodge. With that many bolts flying at him in such a small space, it's little wonder he was tossed against the wall, unconscious.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:"Some bad things are done in the name of good, however well intentioned they may be." stated Trad simply. Ire, however was getting rid of those fake lie detectors. "Thanks for your help," she smiled.

"Wer Traumt?"

IC: Incommodo"But I like you as you are! And you're not a moron. As Chronn once said, you're less moronic than me, and I'm all successful right now! I have money, and a sombrero, and sunglasses, and a hangover, and a girlfriend called... uh...""Traxia." Traxia was clearly becoming fed up. Also, she had noticed that Incommodo was stroking the sombrero. She took note of the fact that he had never treated her with as much love as he treated that hat with."Exactly! You're good the way you are! Besides, if you really want to sort out your life, I can even tell you how I sorted out mine and ended up like this!"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: IhreyIhrey strolled back into the bar, feeling satisfied and rejuvenated from the pleasurable walk she had just trekked on through the village. She had been able to walk on undisturbed by anyone, and was content with her own mind keeping her company. She was in a rare good mood. And then she saw Incommodo."Oh, bugger. You're back."

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

IC: Incommodo"Yup, I'm back. Apparently my life is better now. Oh yeah, and I have a girlfriend. Traxia, this is psycho-lady. Psycho-lady, this is Traxia."Traxia smiled a bit as she noticed that Incommodo remembered her name."Also, I have a sombrero."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Ihrey"I can think of a few better names for you. But I might get kicked out for saying them," she growled. "I suggest you don't sneak up on me unless you want a second mouth carved where you nose was." She then sheathed her daggers and looked back at Incommodo. The psycho-lady comment irritated her, but she decided to let it lie. She raised a brow at the sight of sombrero, then shrugged and nodded in Traxia's direction.

Edited by Grimoire Albastru

LzcD9OS.png

IC:Crun"Alright captain, I'll pick up some more food supplies, and maybe a better kitchen. The one you have is less than satisfactory." Crun said casually as he walked away and towards the nearest bazaar, as if picking up a new kitchen was an everyday thing for him. (Which, you know, it was. 'Cause he's a Toa of Gravity and all...)

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: KurotKurot nodded and grinned at Dehkaz. "Aye aye, cap'n," she nodded, before splitting off from the rest of the crew. Her first stop was naturally going to be a weapons retailer. If they had any new trinkets, she'd be happy to give them a lookover.

LzcD9OS.png

IC: Incommodo, Pirok & Nikarra"Nice to meet you." Traxia said, simply.I have a girlfriend! Incommodo mouthed, gesturing at Traxia.Pirok opened his eyes. "Ugh... am I dead?""No." Nikarra replied. She was standing next to him.Pirok noticed he was lying on the ground, and picked himself back up. "How do you know?""This looks too much like an Onu-Wahi cave to be either Artakha or Karzahni. We're alive.""Are we dreaming?""Let me check." Nikarra walked over to Pirok and kissed him, before walking away. "We aren't dreaming.""What was that? Why did you just do that? What was that about?""I checked if this was a dream. If it was a dream belonging to either of us, you wouldn't have been shocked, as you would have recognised on some level that it was a dream." Nikarra explained."But...""It meant nothing. It was more sensible than pinching you, seeing as you wouldn't feel it through your armour. Now, come on, we have to get back to Onu-Koro."Pirok followed Nikarra, a shocked expression still on his face.OOC: Vorex: Making awkward scenes between characters who barely know eachother since 2012.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Pirok & NikarraIt wasn't long before Pirok and Nikarra arrived outside the Odd One Out, where the others were standing. Pirok recognised Tehlin, but said nothing. He was still in shock.Nikarra saw Traxia standing beside Incommodo. "Uh, excuse me? In case you didn't notice, that guy's standing beside you...""I know, he's my boyfriend.""Your what?" Pirok and Nikarra both cried out at once.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Traxia, Nikarra & PirokTraxia looked at the shocked expressions on Nikarra and Pirok's faces. "What's so shocking about that?""Incommodo is my brother. I have known him for a long time. And I did not think that he was... well...""Straight?" Pirok suggested."Well, yes." Nikarra sighed."You shouldn't judge people like that." Traxia frowned."He's my brother. If I don't judge him, no-one will."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Incommodo"Can we stop this? Look, since you're all obviously shocked, it may clear things up if I just explain how I ended up with a girlfriend..."- - -Incommodo looked around. "Where am I?""In your mind." A voice replied."...Who are you?""I'm your conscience.""Con-shince? What's a con-shince?"Incommodo's conscience sighed. "Look, your life isn't the best life ever.""Yes it is. My life is awesome.""No, it really isn't. So, from now on, you have to change your life.""But I like the way my life is!""And I don't. And I'm your conscience. So you have to deal with it.""My life is fine. Name one thing that's going wrong right now.""You are in a boat, in the middle of the ocean. And it's sinking. Look around yourself.""I can't. I'm asleep.""Oh, god, this'll take a while... look, to improve your life, all you have to do is accept every opportunity that is presented to you.""How?""You say 'yes' every time someone asks you to do something.""Um... okay...""So, what do you say the next time someone asks you to do something?""...Maybe later?""YES!""Woot! I got it right!" Incommodo punched the air."No, you moron, you say 'yes'.""Oh. Right. Got it.""Now, wake up.""Yes."- - -Incommodo opened his eyes. He was in a boat, in the middle of the ocean. Incommodo looked down. His feet were in water. "Oh. Oh dear."He quickly pulled off his mask, and began trying to scoop water out of the boat, not realising that it had eyeholes. Soon enough, he gave up, and simply climbed to the top of the mast. He could see the Ga-Koro docks. Very soon, he reached it - and just in time, too, as he stepped off with comical precision just as the mast disappeared beneath the water. He then fell flat on his face. "Ouch."A Toa walked over, and helped Incommodo up. "You okay there, mate?""Yes?""Good. Do you want to go for a drink?""Yes?""Brilliant!"- - -Incommodo woke up, and coughed some water on to the floor. "Ugh... what just happened?""I just poured water over your face." A Toa of Water standing over Incommodo explained. Incommodo noted that she looked kind of hot."Why?""To wake you up.""...Why?""Because your my boyfriend!" The first word that went through Incommodo's head was 'score'."Oh, okay. Listen, I have to go to Onu-Koro.""Here, I found these sunglasses and this suitcase beside you. As well as this hat."Incommodo's eyes widened at the sight of the sombrero. "That hat is awesome."He quickly grabbed it and put it on, along with the sunglasses, and grabbed the suitcase. "To Onu-Koro!"- - -"And that's everything I can remember about how I ended up with a girlfriend."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: IhreyIhrey had long since stopped listening and was now sitting on the ground with her hand splaying in front of her, jabbing a dagger in the spaces between each finger with lightning swiftness.

LzcD9OS.png

OOC: Done and done.IC: KurotKurot looked around at the various assorted sharp and blunt instruments before her. She looked eagerly at a large warhammer which she reckoned that with a good swing could crush someone's head. Then she looked at the price tag and backed away. Maybe another time. There didn't seem to be anything of value, so she walked away from the stall. She'd have to settle with her regular daggers for now.

LzcD9OS.png

IC: Ihrey"I walked. A lot. Did some thinking about the past, the present and the future. The usual." She got bored of the game she was playing after nearly skewering her index finger. Sheathing her dagger for the second time in a few minutes, she looked at Nikarra. "So where did you even go?"

LzcD9OS.png