Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Dahlia"Karz, the last thing I need is another one of these," Dahlia accepted the glass of cocktail regardless, taking a sip. "I mean, since they're so great before Kolhii practice. Cysero, I'll take you up on that offer. I need to fetch my things from the Ussal stables, I'll meet you all over there."

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)
ThosePeskyFirespitters.png.3dbdb65e6a28cbbc5957d81c09a685b6.png
Those pesky firespitters... 
Library | The Sculptors and the Smelters | The Ternion Review Topic 

IC: VorshiinAfter being revived at a nearby medical building the next day, Vorshiin went to the bar. They were still cleaning up from the fight. "Quite a ruckus you caused," the bartender said, "so what can I get you? Beer?""Nah," Vorshiin replied, "just a berry juice.""So what are you plannin' on doin'?" the bartender inquired, not expecting a serious answer. "Figured I'd go to Le-Wahi," Vorshiin replied, taking the juice, "maybe get training to control my anger."The bartender raised his eyebrows, glad for the big guy's honesty. After finishing the juice, Vorshiin stood up and placed the glass on the countertop."Sorry for wrecking your bar," he said solemnly, "and thanks for the drink."With that, he turned around and exited the bar.OOC: Surprise! I had some unexpected time to write Vorshiin's apology. Vorshiin to Le-Wahi.

67tlbk.png

IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Onu-Koro, Hut):Henkka put Voi's hand on Stronin's shoulder. "I'm not worried though, Stronin. I'm sure I can trust you won't tell anyone about me. When we first met, you were a thief, but you have since become a true Toa."Henkka smiled. "Oh, and by the way, you also have the ability to call me wherever I might be. It's a bond of some kind. So if you ever need help, you can just call me."

IC: "Oh, I took the pieces of the tablet and escaped. They're figuring out what to do in Ko-Wahi. Asked around for a translator, and eventually came to this forsaken place." said Trad airily. Sorry, Onu Koro.Ire took careful aim at Voima's leg and fired, trying to pin him to the Suva.

Edited by Trad of Law and Order

"Wer Traumt?"

IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Onu-Koro, Hut):"Well then", Henkka said. "I have to leave now. With me being Voi, you have no chance against Voima. I'll return his body to him. Just remember what I said. Farewell, Stronin."With that, Henkka's spirit left the body of Voi and Voi's returned."Wow", Voi breathed out. "I need a break..."IC (Voima, Onu-Suva):"You've forgotten one thing, Trad", Voima said with a new hint of menace in his voice. "Me and Voi are the only ones who can rea..."Voima suddenly screamed as Ire's arrow hit its mark. By reflex to the pain, Voima unleashed a powerful magnetic blast at Trad, pinning him effectively to the ground. Voima glanced at his leg and saw the arrow sticking out of it. With strength of will that was fed by rage, Voima snatched the arrow and ripped it off. He winced at the pain while doing so. Although the arrow had not pinned him to the Suva, it had badly damaged Voima. That damage weakened his power, but Voima was not going to tell them that."Come out of the shadows, you sneaky coward!" Voima yelled at Ire, not being able to see her well.

IC: RahinGrumbling, Rahin started to walk out of the bar, pausing only to whack Vorshiin in the back of the knee with his cane.That done, he followed behind Cysero and Co. They seemed a magnet for activity, and Rahin was bored.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:Trad grinned maniacally and swept his staff at Voima's wound and sent his shield whizzing away from both of them., trying to make him fall. He was further helped by Ire, who sent waves of supersonic sound coming from all sides, aimed to shatter Voima's armor and mask."You think you can stop me with that?" Trad muttered. With that he tried to enclose Voima in a cage of electricity.OOC: Yay for Hunger Games. And the person whom Ire is based on.

Edited by Trad of Law and Order

"Wer Traumt?"

IC (Voi and Voima, Onu-Koro):Voima left gravity behind and floated out of harm's way just as Ire's sonic blasts and Trad's electric cage were about to take effect. Voima landed on the other side of the Suva, grunting as he rested too much weight on his injured foot."So you did make it out of the Ko-Kini"; Voima said, making Ire and Trad float up in the air. "If you didn't want ice to be your grave, how would you like the earth?"Trad and Ire slammed to the roof of the cavern of Onu-Koro.Just then Voi came running fromt he hut."Stop him!" he shouted and made Voima tumble over with a mini cyclone. Voima's concentration shattered, Ire and Trad began to fall down again."Oh no!" Voi shouted.

IC (Voi and Voima, Onu-Koro):"Barely", Voima snarled as he used his power on the dirt beneath the feet of Stronin, Voi, Trad and Ire. Sand, dirt and all kinds of small particles flew upwards like a sandstorm, blinding Voima's enemies. Voima reached into the Onu-Suva and pulled out a vial with bluish liquid inside."Yes...", he breathed in awe.

IC (Voi and Voima, Onu-Koro):But it was not wise. Voima side-stepped and allowed Stronin to slam into the Suva.Voi struggled to see through the dust in his eyes. If Voima wasn't stopped in time...Voima opened the vial and quickly swallowed what was inside. Voima expected the liquid to magically bring him wisdom and information on where the staff was. But that was not so. The liquid had not done anything, and it didn't even taste good. It tasted like a mixture of some cactus plant and sand.Voima was furious. This would lead him nowhere. Then again...Voima picked up the empty vial and used his Mask of Psychometry on it...

IC: Only for waves of sound slamming into him. Cries of sadness, hymns of war and the laughter of death were broadcasted into his ears, thanks to Ire's quick thinking. Trad however, quickly created a claw of electricity that tried to grab Voima.

"Wer Traumt?"

IC (Voi and Voima, Onu-Koro):Due to Ire's attack, Voima dropped the vial and it broke to splinters. He tried to regain his senses but was brabbed by Trad's hand of lightning. High voltage power slammed into Voima. The amount of pain actually caused him to feel numb, so he couldn't feel the pain anymore. His body was unable to react to this crazy assault and it failed Voima. Voima dropped to the ground and laid still. The sound of electricity slowly faded away. Voima did not stand up."You... killed him?" Voi asked, having got the dust out of his eyes.

IC:Kreigero pulled her cloak around her tighter as she braved the spinning earth and sand shield voima had created. It wasn't that tough compared with hailstorms that freqented ko-wahi. Either way, she came out of the wall behind voima, as planned, who was concentrating with his mask. not part of the plan, but it only makes it easier. Kreigero jabbed overhanded-ly [ooc: :P] at the unsuspecting voima's other leg with her spear.OOC: worst possible time for a ninja. there goes my herioc defeating move :|IC:Kreigero walked up to voima and checked his pulse.OOC: you say her saying what it is in the next post.Oh, and if he is truly dead, can I loot his mask?

Edited by Hippopotomonstrosesquipeda

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC (Voi and Voima, Onu-Koro):As Kreigero tried to take Voima's pulse, the Toa of Gravity suddenly opened his eyes. His expression was that of an angry, defeated foe. Slowly, he got to a sitting position, groaning as he did so."He came for the next clue, Ussalaius", Voi explained. He looked sternly at Voima. "What's the next clue? Tell me."Voima laughed weakly. "Not in a million years", he said. "Knowing what you would do with the treasure."

OOC: darn, I wanted that mask. actually I have an idea for that.IC:Kreigero took no time in binding voima's hands together behind his back with some rope, then taking his mask; weakening voima's elemental powers even more to keep him from escaping with his gravity powers.OOC: Sorry about "autohitting', but if you want me to edit this, just say.oh, and are his dark talons removable? don't want him cutting his hands free.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

OOC: Yes, they are removable. No problem with the auto-hitting, but do remember that using elemental powers doesn't require a mask. Lack of one does weaken those powers, though.IC (Voi and Voima, Onu-Koro):"Oh, how nice", Voima said. "You take my mask like it would do you any good. You restrict me like it would somehow help you.""Oh, it will", Voi said with a grin. "We will get the information out of you, if I have to..."Voi stopped and looked around him. Perhaps it was not wise to say any more while his comrades were listening. Voima shrugged. "Oh, what the heck. I won't get out of these bounds before I tell you, anyway. The vial was made in Ta-Koro, by melting sand into glass. The liquid was from there too. And it tasted very hot and spicy, I can tell you that. Lohkare, the one who planted these clues, was interested in cooking and appreciated those who could identify flavors. This was one of his clues and it's supposed to lead those who can interprete it to Ta-Wahi. He believed Voi or I would not have a good sense of taste. He was wrong about me.""I taste just fine", Voi snorted.

OOC: yeah, I know. I even checked bs01 to be sure before I posted. BTW, what do the dark talons look like?IC: kreigero continued her search, ignoring voima's taunts. She took away His dark talons and stepped back."What should we do with him?" kreigero asked with a hint of disgust.OOC: gonna be afk for he next couple hours, but might be able to make another post or two before that.

IC (Voi and Voima, Onu-Koro):Voi pondered Kreigero's question for a while. Suddenly a grin appeared on his mask."I know what we'll do with him", he said. Voima gulped. He knew where this was going."We're going to take him to a very special cave."Voima rolled his eyes. He knew it."It won't be a long walk to the cave", Voi said. "I'll lead the way. We dump him there and head to Ta-Wahi."OOC: The Dark Talons are purple/black and are very sharp. And quite huge, might I add. A bit spiky. They can be attached like baseball gloves.

IC:The door of the Odd One Out swung open, revealing a tall, dark blue figure. His eyes were obscured by the dark sunglasses he wore, and most of his head was obscured by the unusual hat he was wearing. There was a large suitcase in his right hand, covered in different coloured stamps. As he walked in, a Toa of Water stepped in behind him. He moved his sunglasses down slightly, as he thought he recognised the people in the room. "Arkrak! Arkrak's brother! Psycho-woman!"OOC: And Incommodo is back. XD

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC:NPC Skakdi"The Strange Detective said to tell you that he went soul searching, and I kicked the other two out right after you disappeared." the Skakdi said, rolling his eyes. "Now get out, I'm busy closing the inn, we've been shut down."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: IncommodoWIth the sunglasses no longer obscuring his vision, he could see that Arkrak was standing right outside of the door, with a fly sitting on his shoulder. It looked like it had been a while since he had moved. "Oh, it's alright, he's just standing out there in a state of inactivity."Incommodo walked back out, and waved his hand in front of Arkrak's face. "Hello?""Is he still alive?" The Toa of Water asked."I think so. He's just not moving."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Incommodo"Oh. Okay. By the way, there's something in your eye. I think it's a fly..." Incommodo said.The Toa of Water cleared her throat. "Incommodo?"OOC: And this is the part where Arkrak questions his sanity at seeing a girl who doesn't hate Incommodo. XD

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]