BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

IC: Pulse

Noting that the faster clone of his had run into lightning and had been destroyed/ and that the slower one had been caught up in lightning, Pulse rolled backwards to dodge the ring of lightning.

"Joke's on you." Pulse readied his Plasma Cannon, aiming it at ShadowVezon through the lightning. "Lightning's a plasma, according to non-bionifight physics. I think." Pulse then fired the Plasma Cannon, hoping it would hit the ShadowVezon.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

OOC: Note that the lightning was meant to hit at the same time. You really shouldn't have had time to notice the others get hit without getting hit yourself.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 999,918/20

The plasma went through the lightning and hit ShadowVezon. You insolent pest. ShadowVezon quickly swapped his gun for the seltzer, and sprayed Pulse in the face with acid once the lightning cleared.

OOC: I said it looked like water, not that it was...

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 999,915/20

ShadowVezon was then hit by various bricks, despite the castle probably being made of stone. He was too busy spraying Pulse in the face with acid to be particularly bothered.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC

Chro casually disregarded Luroka's attempt at Painball. Well, not really casually disregarded, more like effectively incinerated all the bricks that came anywhere near him.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Pulse tried to bite ShadowVezon. But trying to bite someone head to toe in armour while your face is melting and dripping off your head might not have been the best of moves. ShadowVezon, amused by Pulse's desperation, simply stepped backwards, and sprayed him again.

Edited by The ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

IC: Zakaro (Witty thing)

Zakaro found his body being impaled by a blade or something of the sort, and upon looking in whatever direction he found JL.

"Oh, hello! Care for a dance?"

As he spoke the purple-masked Toa lunged for the other fighter's arms, attempting to grab on and begin swinging him around into Chro and blocking Luroka's PainBricks, all the while fancy clothing, dress shoes, and a fan (like, a Spanish woman's fan they hide their face behind, not an electric fan) popped into existence around him.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Daedalus

Daedalus got lazored by a ridiculously long pistol and pelted by another barrage of ridiculous items from Zakaro. He saw the bricks flying toward him, so a quick short-range concussive blast redirected them when they got near. He then switched his weapon to sword form and, pulling several pieces of shrapnel out of his body, he tossed them up into the air and used the flat part of his blade to bat one at Voxumo, one at Zakaro, one at ShadowVezon, and one at Luroka.

Edited by (Daedalus)

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

ShadowVezon turned to see the shrapnel flying towards him. Since the Seltzer wouldn't have sprayed far enough to hit it before it hit him, and that would just give him the same problem as Pulse, he sprayed a stream of acid from the flower on his lapel that melted the shrapnel before it hit him.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

• IC: Luroka

"Hmm..." seeing my attack go somewhat unsuccessfully, and also bits of debris, I decide to change the rules a bit. "Very well then, we will be using a different ball." I release my magnetic grip on the bricks, and allow the back wall to collapse on it's own. I then magnetize a plethora of the sharks, and begin slinging them around the room.

bBhcfWO.png

With magnetized sharks now flying around the room, ShadowVezon ran towards Luroka. At a distance, ShadowVezon sprayed acid from his flower at Luroka, hoping to break his concentration.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Pulse fell face-first as ShadowVezon stepped backwards. Seeing as that in his current state, he would do no good, Pulse fired his Plasma Cannon at himself and reformed his face somehow, because he died.

As he got back up, a flying shark ate Pulse. This was no problem, as Pulse blasted his way out with his Plasma Cannon.

Edited by Pulse

As ShadowVezon sprayed acid at Luroka, he made a spontaneous speech. Luroka. I have always considered you a rival. And I see that, like everyone else here, you are using madness as your weapon. So, you think swinging sharks around will win the fight for you? You think it will stop me, the Master of Shadows? It will take much more than that just to scratch me, let alone hurt me. This is the one round where the rules are relaxed. Where I don't have to hold back. And believe me, I am going to use every moment I can get to pound you, and the rest of you fools into the dust. I don't need the Staff to crush you beneath my feet, Luroka. And I shall make sure you see why.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

• IC: Luroka

"You think I'm here to win? I'm here to entertain myself. once I've had my fill, I'll cast a helmet from your skull, and sell it for vanity." That said, I send all the sharks in to ShadowVezon's location, with the intent to crush him. "When I'm done with you, the physicists will have an aneurysm trying to find what remains."

bBhcfWO.png

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 999,910/20

You fool, Luroka. You think it will be so easy to win? ShadowVezon sprayed acid on the already weakened floor beneath him in a circle, which broke the floor. This caused ShadowVezon to plunge into the watery depths. Still, he wasn't crushed by sharks. He started swimming back up.

OOC: This only affects me. Nobody else is falling into the tsunami, although people near me might have flying sharks to worry about.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

OoC:

Huh, magnetic sharks. That's new. :P

IC:

Infernum struggled out of the ceiling, which had just so happened to have crushed him. Once he got out of the rubble he looked around.

Infernum: Can this really even be considered a castle anymore?!

He then started incinerating the sharks one by one.

Pulse looked around.

Chaos was everywhere. This was not unusual, it was an average day for bionifight. He began quickly walking along, ducking and jumping and rolling at random intervals to try and avoid any attacks that came his way.

It was time to stop dying so easily. Instead, time to fire at everyone and everything he saw in a frenzy. Pulse began running, until he had reached a decent speed, and started leaping, and while in the air, firing at the nearest target, whatever it may be. He created two clones doing the same thing to confuse them, and repeated the running-leap-fire strategy as long as he could keep it up.

IC:

Infernum threw a fireball at a Pulse, because the nearest target happened to have been Infernum, and he wasn't too happy about being laser-ified again.

OoC: Any reason why none of these posts add to my post count?

Edited by Infernum

After ShadowVezon had fallen down into the ocean, he had put on X-Ray Glasses (that looked like rubbish 3-D Glasses) and set a bomb underneath where Luroka was standing. He then detonated it, creating a larger hole in the floor than the one the acid made. ShadowVezon then jumped back up into the fray. Surprise, Luroka.

OOC: The glasses I'm talking about are the ones where one eye is blue and the other is red. And they never work.

Also, Games and Trivia posts don't count to post counts.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

OoC: Huh, that's weird. Guess I have to post somewhere else too.

IC:

Daedalus definitely looked inconspicuous running straight at Infernum with his arms outstretched and a spear in his gut. So first Infernum threw a steam of fire at him.

The guy really looked like he needed a hug though, so Infernum ran up to hug the flaming Daealus.

OOC: That's why I haven't got a high post count. Most of my posts are in here. And when I DID post elsewhere, the site got hacked, and so the evidence is forever lost.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

IC:

I was still confused and whatever happened happened. IT hurt a lot. To the point where I died and instantly regrew a second body directly off of my first, which then split off from the new me.

"Ew."

I glanced around, and then saw Infernum running at Daedalus to give him a hug.

"Hey, guys! Need a hand?"

I smiled like a madman as I created two hardlight hands around them, and attempted to squash them together so they could hug each other.

To the point where they became one.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC:

Pulse was suddenly hit by a fireball, destroying any clones he was concentrating on upkeeping. He interpreted it as a 'thanks!'. Now, Ehks was beginning to hurt Infernum, the source of said fireball.

This meant that Pulse was now rapidly shooting Plasma at Ehks from the Plasma Cannon.

IC:

I looked at the plasma and glared at it as it melted my face off.

"You know, that really hurts, Pulse. You shouldn't do that." To accentuate my point, I attempted to knock him into the sharkwater by attempting to hit him with another hardlight frying pan.

Did I mention he was standing on air, and I was still on my platform? No.

Oh.

Well...Bonifight physics explain why everyone is floating.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

ShadowVezon pulled yet another gun from his sleeve, this time another pistol, and shot Ehks.

OOC: I was under the impression the water was below us, and we were a floor up. Thus how I broke through the floor and fell into the water, and how I made my way back up. There's currently at least two holes in the floor, one of them quite sizeable.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Pulse promptly got knocked into the sharkwater. He decided that the would have a go at taming a shark. With Plasma from the plasma cannon. Because he didn't want to get eaten by sharks again.

Edited by Pulse

A Spleen was thrown at ShadowVezon. It was only a spleen. ShadowVezon simply knocked it away with the gun. Not so witty now, are you Ehks? Any more remarks? ShadowVezon fired again at Ehks.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 999,908/20

That pun was terrbile, Zakaro. ShadowVezon then proceeded to point the gun at Zakaro's mouth while Zakaro was recovering from the swing. Now, I'm gonna end this with a BANG. ShadowVezon fired the gun. But no bullets came out. A flag came out, though. It said, "CLICK, CLICK". ShadowVezon looked at it with curiosity and mild displeasure. Well, that wasn't supposed to happen... it should have still had 4 shots left...

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

IC:

He shot one of my kidneys.

"Oh you've got to be kidneying me..."

I smiled, and caught the spleen in my hand. My hand got blasted off, but it held the spleen as it went in the ocean.

It then regrew.

"Hah! Gotta hand it to you, Zakaro, you throw a mean spleen."

I then made a very large bat out of hardlight (A literal bat, not the weapon), picked it up, and swung it at Zakaro and SV.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC:

Infernum: THIS IS ALL SO PUNNY!

The puns enraged Infernum so much that he threw fireballs at everyone (including but not limited to Ehks, Daedalus, ShadowVezon, Pulse, and Zakaro).

Infernum: You might say... That I'm having... A BLAST. Hahahaha.

IC:

The fireball directed at me intercepted my face.

It hurt.

A lot.

"Ow."

I glared at Inferum, and slipped on the ring and went poof. He would quickly find he had just been implanted with a hardlight chestburster. Which instantly burst out, by the way.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Pulse was boiled by a fireball as he was trying to tame a shark. The shark promptly bit his arm. He didn't know if the shark would let go, so he swam/walk/whatever to Ehks and punched/whacked him with a shark depending on whether the Shark had let of Pulse's arm or not.

As he swam/walk/whatever, he was burnt by fire-rain.