BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 172/280 HP ] - Endgame foh da Blade

Caught in a deadly crossfire of Thornax fruits, energy-bullets, and electricity, the Shadowhawk growled in frustration as fiery explosions erupted all around him (-6 HP), not only dealing damage to the Bioniboss... but dealing damage to the binding lightvines and other vegetation as well.

Slashing his way free of his now-weakened bonds, our friendly neighborhood necromancer rasped out a grim and ugly laugh of triumph, then stepped forward and hurled a jagged bolt of black Shadow lightning straight into the onrushing Blade's chest, dealing one damage.

OOC:

Darn, ninja'd again. Editing post to reflect more damage dealt...

Edited by Shadowhawk

IC: Kayn

HP: 15/20

Kayn got up off of the ground for once to begin a head on assault on the Shadowhawk. He put his sword away and ran at the boss.

He held his hands up while running and fired an array of ice crystals directly at the Shadowhawk.

Edited by Toa Kayn

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

IC:

I glanced back at Shadowhawk, and did a thing.

I shot lasers directly towards his eyes, in an attempt to temporarily blind him. And, right afterwards, I attempted to form hardlight shackled around his feet so he couldn't move.

Attempted to, that is.

(15/20)

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

OOC: Kayn, everyone started at 15/20 health.

IC: JiMing

Health: 12/20

"No you don't!" JiMing cried, growing even more lightvines behind Shadowhawk that reached for his abdomen, and more Thornax fruits on their side. Having freed himself of the shadow tendrils, JiMing grabbed two Thornax fruits and hurled them, following up with Chaos Spears and his energy shield cutting through the air to home in on Shadowhawk.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

OOC: Kayn, everyone started at 15/20 health.

Health: 12/20

"No you don't!" JiMing cried, growing even more lightvines behind Shadowhawk that reached for his abdomen, and more Thornax fruits on their side. Having freed himself of the shadow tendrils, JiMing grabbed two Thornax fruits and hurled them, following up with Chaos Spears and his energy shield cutting through the air to home in on Shadowhawk.

OOC: Whups

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

-==IC: Blade -HP: 13/20==-

Blade staggered slightly as the shadowy lightning slammed into his chest, but paid it no mind, as he did something crazy... He threw both his swords at Shadowhawk.

"Your grave mistake was challenging me. The closer I get to death, the stronger I become, and would you look at that, I'm staring death right in the face." Blade said with a smug look, as his eyes glimmered, and ice attempted to hold Shadowhawk in place, along with whatever else the others did, preferably including the blinding attack X tried right at this moment...

"HISSATSU!! GIGA DRILL BREAAAAAAKEEEEEEER!!!" Blade yelled out, as he formed many drills of of ice, and dashed toward Shadowhawk, trying to use those to act as one giant drill.

OOC: See what I mean, Chro? =P

IC:

I shot lasers directly towards his eyes, in an attempt to temporarily blind him. And, right afterwards, I attempted to form hardlight shackled around his feet so he couldn't move.

Attempted to, that is.

EHKS, HEALTH

"HISSATSU!! GIGA DRILL BREAAAAAAKEEEEEEER!!!" Blade yelled out, as he formed many drills of of ice, and dashed toward Shadowhawk, trying to use those to act as one giant drill.

OOC: See what I mean, Chro? =P

Yes. Yes I do.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC:

Attempted to, that is.

EHKS, HEALTH

HEY I ONLY FORGOT IT ONCE THIS ROUND SO FAR

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

I'M YELLING, TOO!

• IC: Luroka (65%)

I draw my sword, and magnetize it, as well as my entire body, in preparation for an assault. My ability to accelerate and decelerate, and my speed increases. As a result, my attacks exert greater force and control, and I am more nimble. I prepare to charge Shadowhawk.

Edited by Makuta Luroka

bBhcfWO.png

OOC: Shadowhawk what about the several attacks I put in? I fired off some energy coated bullets at you?

IC: Voxumo [HP: 15/20]

Voxumo narrowed his eyes as he watches Shadowhawk. The lightvines seemed to be restricting his movement. Now was his chance. He proceeded to move behind shadowhawk at a distance. While raising his hands into the air he summoned a small wave of water at the fighters infront of Shadowhawk. However this was just a distraction as he lunged forward attempting to dig his riflestaff into Shadowhawk's back and if it does manage to dig into Shadowhawk's back he will also fire off several rounds into his body and hopefully through

OOC: *Crosses his fingers and hopes this works."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Yeah, I don't really know what's going on. "I'm attacking you, but only to distract you, even though we're fighting the same boss."

Chro, 14/20

Spying the incoming water, Chro briefly returned to solid form so that it washed over him.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

Wait... what?

You attacked us, to distract us, so that you could attack Shadowhawk?

I attacked you with a small wave of water.. something that shouldn't cause any damage at all.. to provide a distraction to shadowhawk. See here is my thinking. While you all are distracted by the wave of water, shadowhawk will attempt to use that distraction to attack you all and while shadowhawk is distracted by attacking you guys Voxumo takes advantage to sneak up behind and attack shadowhawk..

It is kind of a weird tactic but It all depends on how people view it. Hence why the wave of water is small enough to not cause damage but enough to distract folks..

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Alright, that makes sense, even though it's a really roundabout way of attacking. :P

OOC: It is a roundabout away but it is a way that I hope ups my chances of having a successful attack

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

We'll have to see how Shadowhawk responds.

And also, next time JL shows up he can help get my crazy BulletChro plan started. Ehks has given energy to him, I've fed him power for a while... the next step is for him to power Daedalus while JiMing and/or Luroka hold down Shadowhawk long enough for me to get shot at him.

but their spirits

Yeah it is honestly what it will come down to is how Shadowhawk chooses to respond

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 162/280 HP ] - Dark Lord's Fury: 85%

By now, the Shadowhawk wasn't even really bothering to keep track of all the varied incoming attacks, both ranged and melee (-10 HP). Closing his mind to the chaos around him, he gathered his energies, concentrating... then threw back his head and roared his fury to the shadowed sky, talons flashing as he whirled into a brutal spin attack, shredding all vines and ice that bound him, knocking any nearby Bionifighters to the ground, and sinking his left-hand blades deep into Voxumo's chest, dealing three damage.

"I warned you, wielder of the scythe... if this is your treacherous idea of 'keeping up appearances', I want no part of it. As of this moment, you fight me openly and die!"

Green eyes blazing, he wrenched his talons free and shouted a black oath to the shrieking wind, calling forth crackling bolts of Shadow lightning that struck each living Bionifighter and dealt one damage to each.

Edited by Shadowhawk

-==IC: Blade - HP: 11/20==-

Blade crashed to the ground, tumbling away, as he grit his teeth, and stopped his tumbling, taking damage from the lightning, as he stood up, and flung off bolts at Shadowhawk once more, not going down without a fight.

Chro, 13/20

"Alright, well," Chro said, "it looks like we're not going to get anywhere with my plans. Daedalus, would you mind launching me without the help of the others?"

but their spirits

Health: 11/20

JiMing grunted as the attacks struck, but like Blade before him, refused to let that stop him. "I'll help, Chro!" JiMing said, while making more lightvines rise from the ground and grab Shadowhawk by the legs and abdomen. Afterwards, he shot more Chaos Spears and threw a Thornax to distract him while Chro would get launched,

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Chro, 13/20

"Alright!" Chro stepped up in front of Daedalus, making his back solid so that the blast of air would propel him forwards instead of affecting the fire. "Let's do it." He faced himself towards Shadowhawk.

but their spirits

Well... At least my attack worked to a point even if i expected it to have more bang to it's buck.. but eh. will have an ic post up later. on 3DS right now and Tex knows how evil trying to type on a 3DS/WIIU can be

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 14/20

ShadowVezon was struck by dark lightning. It hurt. That's just made me mad. ShadowVezon ran up to Shadowhawk, while rapid-firing a stream of shots, and tried to grab him with the Joy Buzzer. I would advise you not to anger me, Shadowhawk.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC: Daedalus, 8/20

Chro had positioned himself for the attack. Daedalus wished he could offer a bit more oomph, but his standard blast would have to do. He got close to Chro, said, "Good luck," and activated his concussive blast.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

Chro, 13/20

As Daedalus' blast activated, Chro rocketed forwards towards Shadowhawk. His form shifted entirely to flame, and he became a living fireball headed straight for the Necromancer.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits