Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:Kreigero saw the green toa waving at her with a grin on his face, then he began talking with a Toa of iron. Slightly frustrated by her unsuccessful hunt just hours earlier, She thought: I guess I'll go to these loitering travellers and see if there were doing something that ranks better than.... well, it's not like I was doing anything anyway.She walked over to the two toa."Hello"

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: MatakiteMatakite watched as Voima single-handedly took down the group of beings and stole the staff. The connection was not difficult to make - these were the beings and object that Voima had spoken of. And yet, the group did not appear to be malicious at all. Matakite's thoughts drifted back to the intial bad feeling he had experienced when meeting Voima. After a moment, he called out."Greetings! Perhaps my companion and I may be of asistance to you. Voima believes we are helping him, but I am beginning to doubt his authenticity as a true being of good. Assuming he is indeed a servant of the Makuta, we may be able to ambush him in some way. He says that we should wait for him at the door to the Sanctum, and he would not expect you to be there as well."

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

OOC: @Stronin: Voima means power in Finnish.In a matter of a couple of days, the group of Voi has grown dramatically. :PIC (Voi, Ko-Koro):Voi was about to greet Keigero and tell his companions that they should try and follow Voima quickly when yet another being stopped from an inn. This one was another Ko-Matoran."The Sanctum?" Voi repeated. "What would he want to go to the Sanctum for? I'm sure he's going to the Ko-Kini now, to solve the next part of the riddle me and my friends have been trying to solve here."IC (Voima, Ko-Kini):That was exactly what Voima was doing. He had found the temple of Kopaka easily, even in the snowstorm. After all, negating his own gravity allowed him to hover high above the raging storm and see things. Things like the temple, which stood out in the Drifts.Now Voima had reached the temple. He was certain Voi would follow him here with his friends. He would have to be quick solving the next clue.Spotting some writing on one of the pillars of the temple, Voima read it. Unlike many beings in this world, save Voi himself, Voima could read this particular type of ancient text. Toa Lohkare had taught him and Voi that long ago.There were three platforms in the ground. The writing on the wall told that by unity would the next clue be revealed. Voima understood right away. It required three to open the way. Each platform was supposed to be pushed down at the same time.Voima, however, had a solution.Using his power, Voima made each platform incredibly heavy. Due to their new weight, the platforms descended at once.Before Voima's startled eyes, a new pathway opened, leading into a dark tunnel...

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

OOC: I guess you are. There really isn't any reason for the others to realize the reference, unless they played my game Invisible Legend when I posted it on Bzpower long ago. Version 2 of the game will be unleashed in near future... and Forgotten Destiny the epic is nearing its end... (shameless advertisement, lol) IC (Voi, Ko-Koro):"Perhaps, unless he gets away until we reach it ourselves", Voi said. "Or maybe we could split up."

OOC: Deadly seriously. :P Butter vs Power sounds like a nice conflict.IC (Voi, Ko-Koro):Voi smiled, but something about his expression hinted of sadness and resolve. Voi felt touched by the way Stronin was ready to help him. Heck, he had been drunk when the two had first met and Voi didn't even remember much about his and Stronin's friendship during that time. And here the Toa of Iron was ready to risk his life for an alcoholic Toa of Air.This was exactly why Voi felt bad about keeping such a big secret from him and the others. But he also knew that if he told them, they would surely abandon him, even try to stop him. There was no choice."Anyone else wanna come?" he asked.IC (Voima, Ko-Kini):Voima descended within the Ko-Kini and looked around. The walls were filled with different names, none of which belonged to anyone Voima knew. It was very cold inside the underground chamber of the temple. Voima felt his very spirit freezing.Suddenly, something started materializing in the center of the chamber. A being made completely of ice soon formed and attacked Voima, using cold breath to try and freeze the Toa of Gravity. Voima was far from helpless, however. Increasing the gravity of the creature, it was crushed into a thousand little ice shards. Voima was about to sigh in relief when a huge icy boulder came falling from the ceiling. Voima quickly negated its gravity and it soon floated in the air above his head.Voima grinned. Was there really anything Gravity could not handle? Voima walked to the other end of the chamber, which held a locked door. On the door were some carvings and below them were prophecies about many things, including the coming of the Toa Mata. Voima frowned. He knew he was supposed to do something with these carvings. What it was he had to do, he had no idea. Maybe Gravity couldn’t handle everything, after all.

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

IC: Tehlin"Eh, I guess I'm going... Got nothing better to do and all..." the Toa of Plantlife said, shrugging.Tehlin then turned to the Ko-Motaran, who he was pretty sure he had seen before. He probably had, but the Toa didn't really remember random people that well. "Hey, wazzup?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC (Voi, Ko-Koro):"His motives?" Voi repeated. "He wants to surpass me, that's what he wants. He would love nothing more than to beat me to finding the treasure. His power is Gravity, which you have already seen him use. He usually ends battles quickly by increasing the Gravity of his enemy, making him unable to make a move. He has a Mask of Psychometry which he uses to see the history of inanimate objects. He's been solving the riddles we did earlier as well. He probably waited here for me before going to Ko-Kini because..."Voi adruptly stopped speaking. Then he changed the subject."Um, anyway, he is very arrogant. He believes in his powers, and why shouldn't he? You saw what he just did to us. To me. Letting him make the first move is a mistake than always turns out to be your last."

IC: Tehlin"Eh, I guess I'm going... Got nothing better to do and all..." the Toa of Plantlife said, shrugging.Tehlin then turned to the Ko-Motaran, who he was pretty sure he had seen before. He probably had, but the Toa didn't really remember random people that well. "Hey, wazzup?"

OOC: That's me, right?IC:Kreigero gave him the standard blank Ko-matoran stare. "Nothing"

IC (Voi, Ko-Koro):"Anyone else wanna come?" he asked.

She turned to the Toa of air. "Come where?" she asked.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC (Voi, Ko-Koro):"To beat up a bad guy and solve a riddle that will lead us to a treasure", Voi explained.

"That doesn't sound too boring. I'll come, and... what treasure?" Keigero replied.

OOC: I'm gonna be inactive for a couple of hours, starting in a few minutesIC:"Oh, well, should we go now, or are you waiting for something else to happen?" Kreigero asked.

Edited by Hippopotomonstrosesquipeda

IC (Voi, Ko-Koro):"Well, not really", he said."Stay here until Voima returns", Voi told Matakite. "When he gets here, hold him here until we arrive. And if you can... hide the staff he's carrying."With that, Voi turned to his friends. "Well, I guess it's time to go. If you're all ready, we should enter the Drifts. I'm sure Tehlin can help us find Ko-Kini."

IC: MatakiteFate had brought events to a result that was convenient for Tuanuku and Matakite. They would be able to aid Voi in his quest. In addition, they would still be able to remain near to the Sanctum in case they got the opportunity to speak with Turaga Nuju.Once the group had departed, the two began to trace their steps back towards the Sanctum. "With luck, Nuju will by now no longer be occupied. We may be able to speak with him immediately, then concern ourselves with our new task."

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend