Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Ratchet countered the lack of gravity, and as Big Convoy was not large enough to cover an entire doorway, he had already seen the Aukati."Please get out of the way. You are being excessively moronic." OOC: I find it strange how you refer to him as Tahuva when his name in Matoran is Optimus, and rather, his Cybertronian name is Tahuva.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: "Because all who are born in that family have a big ceremony made out of it for some reason. Culture of our home island. And I suggest you at least name that, if you indeed can."Ratchet, having been using his elemental power far less in recent hours, counteracted anything and everything Naut did with his the second he did it to the point of it being as if he did nothing at all.OOC: Tahuva was a combination of Tahu and Nuva.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: I just said a random island, I didn't even remember what it was. :lol:IC-Naut:"I already said we weren't related. I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate. So you're a distant non-relative."OOC: This is true, I said it up there. :P

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Oh. Wasn't looking at that closely enough on account of the absurdity, sorry! Wait a minute. That makes it actually possible.IC: "Whatever it is, I see why you are his former roommate. Get out of my way. NOW!"OOC: Said with the tone of "Get out of the car...NOW!" if you remember that scene. Do you?

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Makes it possible for him to actually have been his roommate. Which would be hilarious. I'll leave that up to you whether or not to make that RPG canon.IC: "A Prime would not behave in that manner. Even an evil one would do dark deeds with dignity." Optimus scratched his nose. As, on account of Ratchet, Naut's power was dysfunctional, he walked toward the door. He would keep walking, even if he ended up colliding with Naut and trampling him on account of being rather large.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC-Naut:"Oh, then that must have been Destian, our other roommate," Naut said nonchalantly, and stopped using his power. Therefore, everybody soon experienced doubly as much gravity, due to how Ratched was earlier negating Naut's power.

profiles i guess

IC: Optimus shrugged so that it would be very difficult to stay up there."Optimus. The ILS has accepted my position as Aukati representative. The Hive has been destroyed, but the Turaga are latched by parasites called Parakuka. They've been mutated. It's unclear what the Parakuka fully do, but they're in no position to lead.""So then...get zem off!""It's not that easy. No one knows how.""Then we must find a way. Dervian, go to Le-Wahi and ask to see a Turaga.""Yes, sir." OOC: Dervian to Le-Wahi.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: The reason why I love having Ratchet around on important missions. Always makes other Toa of Gravity no stronger than any other Toa.IC: Optimus reached up to grab Naut. "This is exceedingly rude." If Naut moved in any way capable of preventing that, he would probably end up falling off. Especially since Optimus was shaking (Like that scene where Megatron broke the ice, but with a hand reaching up) while he did it. OOC: Answer your PM.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: One problem with that, though-you aren't supposed to be able to automatically negate another character's elemental maneuvers if your character is the same element.IC-Naut:Naut jumped up, balancing on the hand with his own hand, smiling.

profiles i guess

IC: Optimus grabbed the hand on his and swung Naut down with it. Naut would not be able to physically overpower him. "I. Said. Get. Off. Me." OOC: Not in a split second, but in about five seconds. Doesn't take that long to subconsciously sense, analyze, and correct a Gravity problem.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: I don't mean automatically as in "Right that second," it was more so bad wording on my part. Basically, if another character with an element is doing something, you can't just reverse what they're doing. You have to at least explain how you're doing it without just reversing what my character did, instead of saying "He negated that."IC-Naut:Naut curled up into a ball, narrowly evading the floor, then when Tahuva let go he flew back into Ratchet, knocking the other Toa of Gravity over.

profiles i guess

OOC: It should be fairly obvious how he negated that, but fine, I'll do that next time.IC: "OOF! WHAT THE--" Optimus turned around. "What--" He shot a flame blast at Naut from his hand. "GET. OUT. OF. THIS. HOSPITAL. NOW!"OOC: I think Optimus's personality makes him fun to troll.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: "Because I'll screw up your tricks." Ratchet then began to randomly and abruptly fluctuate Naut's gravity, changing the level of gravity every second in an unpredictable, and honestly, uncontrolled manner. That would make it extremely hard to crawl around the walls."I believe Ratchet's answer is sufficient."

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Thinking...thinking...thinking...got it!IC-Naut:Naut rolled his eyes, creating a non-fluctuating, personal gravitation field around himself, the sort of thing that couldn't be messed with, as he proceeded to continue around the walls.OOC: Imagine it like his own personal gravity bubble. That's how I imagine they're able to fly around and stuff anyways.

profiles i guess

IC-Naut:Seeing as Ratchet had never stopped his random fluctuation of gravity, Naut had an idea. He added his extra power to that method, and expanded it to encompass the whole room around him. Soon, everybody was bouncing around uncontrollably, except for Naut, who managed to predict the fluctuations due to a pattern he had noticed, and so ran along every surface he found in his way at the moment that everything was changing.OOC: Remember that rotating hallway thing from 'Inception?'Yeah, that's basically what's happening with Naut, except it's him and everything within the walls that's rotating, basically.So it's like an invisible, rotating tunnel, only a vague idea to be gleaned due to that furniture and what-not that has been caught within its field.

profiles i guess

IC-Naut:Luckily, the shifting gravity fields provided Naut an easy way out-stop moving. He quickly shifted to a new position after the punch connected with a table, and continued running up and down the room in his grav-tunnel, wondering if he should make it into a loop around the edges of the room.

profiles i guess