Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:Mariko sighed, looking at Draeverian. " I don't feel anything,"he said, "but there definitely is something odd about this scene." he agreed, frowning in concentration as he turned his eyes back to the corpse laying in the snow. "He was definitely murdered...but not by us. His last words were...delirious, I think. Maybe in the face of death he mistook Atvin for his killer. I have seen similar deaths before."He leaned back over the dead sherpa, examining the Matoran. He took a very close look at the wounds inflicted on him. And then he realized something. "Take a look at this!" he told Atvin. The other Toa leaned over as well. Now they both could see what Mariko meant: There were cuts and bruises all over the Matoran's body. Whoever had killed him had been vicious. But they had also left a message. A symbol had been carved into the Matoran's chest. Two arcs, reminiscent of crescent moons, enclosing three circles. Unity, Duty and Destiny, rendered in flesh. And through the cuts covered in frozen blood, a deep gash had been made, as if to try and cover over the previous ones."This looks like it was made by a Matoran's blade..." Mariko said, his voice trailing off. The silence after was suddenly interrupted, by the sound of clear, cold laughter on the stinging wind. Mariko whirled around. He had suddenly sensed the dark presence. Standing atop the ridge of a rock encased in the ice of the glacier, he could see the silhouette of a figure. The dark Toa took a step forward."Who are you?" he called out. But the answer did not come from the figure. Draeverian already knew the answer. He would recongize that laugh anywhere in the universe.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC: Geon spotted them, but they were two seperate groups then, and Botan, Tamaka, and Takana hadn't even gotten to the others, they had only been spotted heading towards Geon, Fehron, and Kotahk.IC Dymiun"Don't let him get away!" he yelled, magnetizing Zenex's armored limbs together.IC Geon"That's an easy way to get lost quick. Also, Kakamas don't work very well in knee-deep snow."

aouROFb.png

IC: Draeverian JoskiirHer footsteps her the first thing he noticed, even before her laughter had alerted the trio they were not alone. Even through the low rumblings of some great threat, those quiet peaks and valleys of sound rang out like a war cry, assailing themselves against Draeverian's courage and storming the keep of his reason. Mariko's image swirled and blurred as he quickly turned towards the source of sound, but Draeverian kept his head focused on the black snow near his silvery, pulsing feet; the movement of blood through his system always a form of quickly seeing himself, no matter how abstract the world became. It was only after Mariko had questioned the specter Draeverian found his voice, shaky as it was."Kohra..." Draeverian croaked, his mouth dry. Draeverian's nightmares were coming true with every passing minute -- his sleepless horrors of sprouting feathers emerging from the prison of unwanted memories. Draeverian's heart pounded against his ribs, threatening to break free, a large lump catching in his throat, making any further speech impossible. Sweat froze even as it oozed from his pores creating an icy crust within his armor. His memories of how eaily she had used her powers to unlock the door to his house, how easily she had swayed his allegiance with a sharpened claw rushed to the surface of his mind, threatened to black out his vision of an already disappearing world. His left hand pulled tightly into a fist, the knuckles turning white inside his glove with fury in a mad attempt to mask overwhelming despair. No fear, remember? You have a duty now, Drae. Get it done. Rivet's voice pulled back at his senses, his head snapping back in reaction, hood flying back in the whistling wind to expose Draeverian's silvery and purple swirled kanohi. Even now the strange flatness of his mask acted as a clean slate -- his mind was a mystery to all those around. The black leather band across his eyes snapped in the wind behind his head like striking vipers. Right. I have a duty. His duty. Draeverian pushed himself forwards, taking the silvery step from one space of black to another, crossing the inner line of sight and intuition even as he slid Rivet from her collar, the grating sound reverberating across the plateau with a low shrill falsetto. His right hand clenched loosely around Rivet's neck as he hefted her in an arc through the air, letting her fall gently against his right shoulder as one might carry a mace, or some other weapon of mass melee destruction. There was a pause as Mariko waited for the end of Draeverian's answer; "Kohra's a terrorist who believes we're doomed, as if we're mindless rahi howling for a lost moon. Her powers come not from the elements, but a shadowy spell, that renders itself against her targets through telekinesis, bending things to her will. One slight move and she beats us, and don't be fooled by her sappy sweetness." Draeverian looked with his mind towards where he last heard Kohra's footsteps. It was beginning to make sense now. I did hear her last night in the bar, he thought as he raced to connect the dots, even as his enemy's plans stayed six moves ahead. What is she still doing in Ko-wahi? Draeverian magnified the ripples of his voice with ease, making it impossible for Kohra to not here his message, which he spoke deliberately and without inflection;"Your footsteps are salt to the soil of this land, your deeds leave a blackened band, your words are lies suited to Death's keeper, yet through your lips they seem all the bitter. Why don't we do without pretense, call off the folly of suspense, and speak plain like the ice around, of the wicked deeds on this island you impound. I've learned of your business in Po-koro, and the sickness caused by your poisoned glory. Yet of the great mine I know more still, for you recruited services against my will. I may be a criminal, but it's your doing that has made me so. I'm sick of speaking 'till I turn blue, come down where I can better hear you." He held his ground, but could hear the slight swaying of Kohra's hips even from this distance. She's moving. Where to, he wasn't sure. Rivet gave rattled out, Nice speech pretty boy, before Draeverian slapped his hand against her hilt. Now's not the time to be saucy, Rivet. I need help, not pickup lines. He shifted slightly, turning his head to face his ears in Kohra's direction. What is she doing? Suddenly realizing this was not a duel, Draeverian whispered towards Atvin at a pitch so high only a toa of sound could possibly hear, "Give me some noise when I call for peace, I'm gonna' put her down in a permanent sleep." I'm gonna' bury her.

Edited by Kughii

IC: AtvinThe Toa of sonics examined the corpse with a stony face, clearly undisturbed but quite disgusted. Atvin himself was an assassin, a killer who would let little stand in the way of his search for power, one who's morals weren't exactly up to snuff. But he still had some and a sense of honour, this act clearly going against those two things. The defilement of the victim's body was not a message in his eyes but more of a mockery, one left to seemingly spite the Matoran's beliefs and to scare, maybe even warn them. Of course, this was an assumption.Suddenly, a cold laughter laughter cut through the silence like butter, a voice Atvin did not recognize. Whirling around, he stood facing the silhouette of the being with both swords drawn, awaiting for its response. Judging by the laugh under such a circumstance, part of it was already answered.

IC: Dervian facepalmed. "If you're trying to prove that the Maximals are more honorable than the Aukati, Big Convoy, you've done a poor job of it. But seeing as I have your attention, I'll go ahead and explain. The Turaga, the leaders of all six villages...well, they're not fit to lead at the moment. The army I've found is the Island Liberation Squad. They seek--and have succeeded in part--to rid the island of Makuta. Makuta is...hard to describe. He's worse than Unicron himself, and you both know how that turned out to be."Dervian laughed. "Ok, well, you're probably wondering why I laughed after saying something that horrible. Or, more likely, you don't give a Karz. Well, Ultra Magnus, an Aukati," Dervian said, getting in Big Convoy's face, "Is the one who alerted us to his threat! Turned out Optimus knew quite a bit about him, and sent me to meet with the ILS. I'm now the Aukati representative and backup cannon on the team." He looked at Lio. "So. Care to help out and prove that Maximals can do something other than open mutiny and starting barfights--in an inn?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: "No, it was SEVEN MEXICAN STANDOFFS! And considering the tension that causes, and how some parties DID fire, that can be considered WORSE! And don't even try denying that you started it!" Dervian flipped the bird at Big Convoy. "Now, are you going to help out the ILS or not?!"

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Time to bring him back.IC-Naut Rahlly:"Will you two please shut up?" Naut asked. He used his gravity powers to hold both beings down. "Honestly, you two argue like bickering children." He turned to Dervian."Put away your swords." He turned to Convoy: "Keep your cannon up, I don't like the looks of this one."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Lol. BW > Movie.IC: Big Convoy"Good." Big Convoy grinned, as he took aim. At this range, he wouldn't miss. "Any last words, Aukati?"

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Wait, it's who they're expies of, not the expyness?IC: Dervian laughed. Activating his Miru, he could stay above ground no matter how much gravity there was. "I will, thank you." He pointed his wind sphere at the barrel of the cannon. If Convoy fired, whatever came out would fly in a random direction, away from Dervian at ridiculous speed.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: No, it's not that. I still hate all expies. I just hate some less than others due to what they were a part of.IC-Naut:"You know, that doesn't really make sense. Gravity still effects a Miru user. You should only be something like a couple feet off the ground now."

profiles i guess

IC-Naut:"That may be, but you should feel a rather odd pulling of your internal organs as they move within you, seperate from your outer shell. I'm surprised you're resisting throwing up so well." Naut then turned to big convoy."Just fire at him. Whatever he does, I can increase the gravitic pull between him and the projectile in a heartbeat. Aint no wind sphere going to deflect anything after that."

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: "Since when does a Miru not levitate your whole body? I think I'll take you over to Vakama for a lesson in mask forging. Oh, that's right, he's not in any condition for that and BIG CONVOY IS REFUSING TO HELP WITH THAT!" Dervian's wind sphere stayed strong. All he had to do was hold it up, as it was self-sustaining by design.

Pk57sNJ.jpg