Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Ultra Magnus"Don't be silly, I'm not sending you into the middle of that battle. Just go to their headquarters at Lake Pala and meet them when they return. You don't have to leave any time soon, however, since the battle will be long and hard for them. Unless you want to head back in there...?"OOC: From what I know of Bee, he would, but this is, of course, Dervian so :P

OOC: Another example of development. Dervian is a slightly older, slightly wiser Bee. (Though nothing big yet.)IC: "Lake Pala it is. I could use further medical treatment, but I'll be off before the day is done."Ratchet began healing Dervian. "Glad to know you're up for it. You're one of the bravest Aukati I know.""Hoy, Lio, ah heard that."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: "I guess I'll begin my trek in five minutes." The recently healed Dervian said. "I've had quite enough sleep, unconscious."OOC: Wait, where exactly is Lake Pala?"See? Borin'." The impatient Leadfoot lied down."Not here, you won't. You'll catch death of cold. I say we find an inn.""An excellent suggestion, Ratchet. In my time here...I found one, while searching for a crime lord named Vaarn. He is but a minor problem now. Follow me. Dervian, you come too." Optimus led the Aukati down to the actual Koro.OOC: True story. Though Skar never had enough time to feed that Vaarn arc, and thus it died. It was between the ROTF and DOTM arcs.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: All their experiences with him being a prick are retconned, but yeah, they still know him. After all, Garth killed Slicax.IC: They arrived at the inn. "I'll do the honors." He approached the innkeeper. "Greetings. My name is Optimus Prime. We'd like a room for the night.""We? Have I seen you before?""No." That was, quite obviously, untrue, but the innkeeper didn't remember that."Heh. How many?"Optimus counted the Aukati and Maximals in his head, minus Dervian, who would be scouting alone, as he had done many times before. "Fourteen."OOC: I did count them, even Auron's chars and Kup's Aukati who he keeps neglecting to pay us.IC: "Seven hundred widgets."Optimus turned to the Aukati. "The honors did not mean the payment. Pool your money." He pulled out all that he had, as did Ratchet, Barricade, Dino, and the Wreckers. "So far...three hundred. I intend for us to each spend proportionally to what we have."OOC: With his last few money-related actions...he doesn't have much. Lol.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: SpringerGroggily, Springer awoke, and saw Magnus out of his peripheral vision. "Magnus?"IC: Big Convoy"Yes, we are."Big Convoy replied, walking up behind Optimus. He tapped him on the shoulder.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: "Oh..." Optimus was visibly a bit shocked. He and the others put back their money. "Thank you, Magnus. Good to see you awake, Springer. Magnus has a special task for you. You, however, will be put with...my Wreckers." He then turned around to see Big Convoy. "Yes?"OOC: This is going to be funny.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Springer"The karz am I, Magnus?" Springer asked, standing. The large bruise was clearly evident on the back of his head.IC: Big ConvoyBig Convoy didn't respond, at least not verbally. He drew back, and punched Optimus in the face as hard as he could, and the Vortixx was quite strong.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Big ConvoyThe punch connected with his chest, though Convoy didn't look phased. In fact, Optimus' hand probably hurt more than his chest, as his advanced armor took most of the blow.Before he could retract it, Convoy grabbed Optimus' arm, and used it to throw him into a wall.IC: Springer"Where am I, Magnus? This is too cold to be Ga-Koro." He rubbed the back of his head. "Darn Overlord."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Optimus slammed his hand into the wall, preventing the crash. "Wait...that's what this is about?" He took Lio's words into account. "Doing that at this time was foolish, Big Convoy." Optimus rubbed his nose. "I expected an assassin or traitor when you did that." Nemesis Prime, meanwhile, walked back past the border into Ko-Wahi. He walked back up to the peak they were on. It was apparent that they had moved to a safer area. Most likely the Koro itself. Keeping a low profile was a must, though when he walked into the Koro, some stared. It was not every day that the same person who you just saw pass by and enter an inn walked back in through the other side of the Koro with a makeover.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Optimus caught the fist with both hands. "That's enough." He began to burn Convoy's hand with a searing flame. "You would be wise not to do that after my recent battle, Big Convoy. And Lio, we have been over this before. I did not leave you to die." Roadbuster formed crystal cuffs around Big Convoy's feet. "Hoy! No wun attacks our leader and gets away widdit!"Leadfoot used his elemental power to make Convoy's armor start squeezing him. And Topspin held his shoulder-mounted plasma Blast Rod behind Big Convoy's head.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Optimus activated his mask and backflipped, keeping Big Convoy's fist in one hand, while spreading the fire across his whole arm, and making it impossible for him to aim. He swung Big Convoy into the roof above the innkeeper's desk."What the--GIANT ROBOT BATTLE! IT'S THE APOCALYPSE!" The innkeeper ducked.OOC: Hubert-styled random reaction.IC: "Stand DOWN Convoy! I seek no conflict with you!" As weapons were being drawn, with his free hand Optimus pulled out his axe and swung it into Big Convoy's cannon, intending to disarm him.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: "Agreed, Lio. But I cannot let down my guard when Big Convoy is so obviously attempting to kill me. I am Optimus Prime, and hereby agree with but do not carry out your order as of yet." OOC: Also pulling rank.IC: "Stop, Convoy! This is senseless! Look, now the foolish and immature follow your example! They're a young people. They have much to learn...is this what you teach them?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Step? Optimus was still holding him in midair. Oh well.IC: Optimus returned Big Convoy to the ground, and absorbed the flames, but still kept his grip. He held his axe. Then came Big Convoy's comment. "Our leadership did NOT abandon you to die, Big Convoy! We abandoned your already dead long before we even thought of Tal corpses! Or so it had seemed at the time!" Optimus turned to the young Toa. "Please refrain from making moronic comments." he said, quoting Naona from when he had mistook her for Kup's girlfriend.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: "The next time we're on a strange island, and your archenemy is fighting you without reprieve for over 24 hours, and you have ONE ship, half on fire, you may speak to me of this. As for right now, we must all rest."Optimus turned to the Joker.OOC: You have got to be Karzing kidding me. XDIC: "Sir, we are all busy at the moment, as I'm sure you can see. Please allow us to step into our rooms, and there will be no further trouble. Good night." Optimus motioned the Wreckers to their rooms first. Dervian walked out to begin his trek to Le-Wahi.

Pk57sNJ.jpg