Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Krayzikk, you ignored the cuffs around your feet, plasma blasts, 20 times the gravity on Overlord, weakened ground beneath him, and to add insult to injury, Barricade still questioning him. But I won't retcon your moves. I'll do better.IC: Now only Overlord's back was gravitized, leaving him falling backward. The cuffs were now around his feet mid-stomp, trapping him in a severely awkward position. The weakened ground beneath said gravitized Overlord was giving way, allowing him to fall into dirt and snow. Leadfoot freed Grimlock from the iron coils, and Topspin threw in 20 or so plasma bolts at Overlord just for fun.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: I've been working off my mobile only, so it's a little difficult to keep up with everything. It's very easy to miss posts, sorry.IC:Overlod fell back, and waited for the bolts to arrive.But they didn't. A massive blast of plasma flew by, nuetralizing the attacks. Surprisingly, the shooter was none other than Big Convoy. "Aukati piraka." He growled. "Do you even realize what you're doing? You're attacking a being who did not attacked until provoked, a right that everyone shares.:He snorted. "Every minute I spend with you, I'm reminded of why I hate you buggers."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: ElianElian rolled her eyes. "Toa don't have to be warriors. We are given our powers to help. That doesn't mean we have to fight." She paused, and picked up a roll. "Every Toa has a destiny, that doesn't mean their path is that of a warrior."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC: I've been working off my mobile only, so it's a little difficult to keep up with everything. It's very easy to miss posts, sorry.
OOC: It's okay, I do the exact same thing sometimes :PIC: GrimlockGrimlock was alleviated from the massive pressure of Overlord's foot. He stood up and dusted himself off "Easy for Big Guy to say," Grimlock snapped angrily, "Big Guy wasn't under Big Lord's foot like Me Grimlock was!" Edited by Zyke the destroyer

67tlbk.png

OOC: That stops the plasma blasts, but Overlord by now should be on the ground, sinking, still footcuffed.IC: "Hoy! This guy respects Starscream of all people, and we questioned it! Then he starts tryin' ta kill us!" "Wait...you're not an Aukati?" Being within a barrier fighting Megatron to the death had left Optimus slightly too preoccupied to tell Ratchet. No one but him and Lio knew anything about Big Convoy.OOC: Since Lio told him his name and Big Convoy himself explained himself in a rather angry way.IC: "Is he a traitor? I think he's a traitor! How dare you betray your own brothers!" Barricade gave a loud cough."Eh, brothers trying to save the island!""The poynt iz, he worships Starscream and he attacked when we insulted his so-called leader!""Plus Megatron is still alive, for now.""Grimlock attacked him after he attacked us! We showed Grimlock that he doesn't have ta' follow 'im!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Big Convoy"I was right here, you imbeciles." Big Convoy replied. "And no. He warned you. He gave you a chance to stop, and even then, he didn't attack. He grew, and threatened, but that was it."He looked at Ratchet. "No. I am not an Aukati. Not after you piraka left me and my fellows to die on Tal."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tal...? "Wait...that's the...you people died before we could even get a ship seaworthy!" Or so he had thought. "Don't tell me the Phantoms resurrected you Galvatroth-style and..." Ratchet shuddered.Dino's blades cracked with lightning. "So, big guy. Are you a-one of de Phantoms?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Big Convoy"No, you fools. I'm a Maximal." He crossed his arms. "And nobody ressurrected me. I never died."IC: Elian"Elian. The baker." Elian said, another bite out of her roll.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: "We thought you had died, so we never came. We did another rescue mission to evacuate those in Tyger Pax, a much more survivable, even with Phantom presence, area.""If we left ya' for scrap, why'r no other Aukati squads left that way? It's because only yer' group went to a place where an average Pryme woulda' died in three days!" "It would have been illogical for anyone to survive." "Wait, what's going on here?" Barricade having joined the Aukati only during his time on Mata Nui, immediately following Megatron's first death, had no idea of this information. "Tal? All the Phantoms sent there never returned!" He noticed Grimlock. "Oh, and you rock, Grimlock." Barricade gave a slight smirk, but an encouraging one."Cool it, all of you."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Big Convoy"Yeah. And you know what? We survived. Not all of us, but enough." Big Convoy crossed his arms. "I'm a Maximal. And you know what? I hate you almost as much as the Phantoms."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Grimlock"Me Grimlock may sound like big hippo-crit right now," Grimlock said, stumbling over the pronunciation of hypocrite, "but Me Grimlock think we should leave Big Guy alone. If Big Guy thinks Aukati let him die, then let Big Guy think that. Nothing Aukati can say will probably change Big Guy's opinion."Grimlock shook his head. That was the longest speech he had ever managed in his life.

67tlbk.png

IC: "uh...yeah." Ratchet basically got the idea. "Lay off him, everyone. Unless he decides to attack us, we're good.""Do we still take down the Phantom?""Open a hole so he can breathe and talk, but no more."Barricade did so, and a hole appeared approximately above Overlord's face. "Now what?""Leave him there unless he does anything funny. Unless he decides he feels like taking us all on, don't so much as spit on him.""Aw. I really wuz gonna spit on 'im."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: "Ah, the Wreckers are the same way. You know, if you got to know them, I'm sure you'd be good friends.""Hoi! M'name's Roadbuster! Pleasure not to be torn to pieces by you, Grimlock!" He laughed loudly."Call me Topspin.""And ahm Leadfoot. Don't have any lead in my' foot though, dunno wy." "What is going on over there...?" Dino pointed at Optimus and Megatron's strange tactics.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Dino walked behind a large snow drift, activated his mask, and walked back, close to Lio and Big Convoy. With the snow and wind, and clouds blocking out most of the sunlight, thus preventing any type of shadow and stopping the minor visibility(Unless someone decided to start shooting plasma blasts everywhere for fun...). He attempted to listen in to the mumbling and whispering, completely undetectable unless one of them decided to start dancing like a monkey, thus bumping into him.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg