Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: I don't even know what happened to the activity there either. Good call.IC(Kaerhi): Kaerhi was shot up into the sky along with Hatann. They landed on a ridge that over-looked the hut they had raided. Kaerhi snarled and grabbed Hatann by the shoulder. "I wasn't finished down there."IC(Noiatz Livic): Noiatz was released from the boulder and fell to the ground. She looked up and saw the general chaos that stemmed from the battle. This was too high profile for her. She couldn't be here when the guards arrived. She needed to run. Again. "I'm sorry.." she whispered as she took off into the blinding whiteness.

WIP

IC (Desilix):Desilix had lost, and he was the only one left at the scene. He knew people would come soon, only to find out that he didn't stop it. Desilix lowered his head and walked away from the house, he was very emotionally hurt that he lost the battle. But as he continued walking, he convinced himself that he won the battle, and couldn't wait to show off his skills as a toa more. He then went searching for the next person in need of help...

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

IC: ElianNoiatz would be forced to stop, as Elian seemed to materialize from he snow before her. The Fe-Toa was still holding her blades, one tinted with red. She was bleeding slightly from two spots.She gave the Vortixx a brief glance, before her swords melted away, joining the armor on her body.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:Draeverian, quietly listening to the pair of Toa converse, chimed in again. "If I may be so bold, I would like to accompany you, if you don't mind."Mariko looked up from the map Atvin had spread out, which he had studied closely and looked at the Toa of sonics for a moment, before looking at Atvin, as if to say: What do you think?

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC (Desilix):Desilix had seemed to walk straight towards the toa that had sped off from the site a while back. There were other beings there, and since he did not have anywhere else to go, he thought it might be at his advantage to possibly team up."Hey!" he shouted at the group, "Where are you headed?"

OOC: Are you talking to us, ToV?IC(Noiatz Livic): Noiatz kneeled onto the ground in front of Elian. "It's okay, it's okay.." she said in a calming tone. This Toa had something wrong with her. Noiatz didn't know what though. She never finished her medical classes nor did she pay attention to actually learn.

WIP

OOC: Yes i am, PieIC (Desilix):The toa figured that the group didn't hear him, so he yelled again "Hey! Where are you going?" As he got closer, he could see the other beings more clearly. He then saw another toa of sonics, and already felt more comfortable with the group. He then noticed that the toa he had just fought with was now shriking in terror. He rushed over to see what the racket was about.

Edited by Toa Of Virtues

I.C. Kotahk"While the Vortixx we're after is brilliant, I don't think he would try that. It is a possibility, but a little far-fetched for his type. It is still best we split up." Kotahk went towards the long stride path of footprints.I.C. Tamaka "Makes me wonder why he would steal some giant jewel in the first place. It's not like it'll make him rich, there's probably no-one rich enough to buy it from him anyway."I.C. Takana "Wooden footprints." He stared at the both sets of prints. "It would have to be really smooth wood, cuz I can't see any grooves that would be on your average wood. I bet it's a whole 'nother Vortixx."I.C. Kranuka walked over to Ardoku. "Well, let's go. Daylight's burning." OOC: I forgot that Tamaka and Takana were with Botan :rolleyes:

Edited by Elemental Ussal

elementalussal.png

IC: SehriiThe Toa of Magnetism landed infront of Desilix, and held out a green-armored hand to stop the Toa. "Hold it," she told him, before turning to Elian. Sehrii had used her Pakari to quickly reach them, enhancing her strength to allow her to jump great distances.Kneeling down over the Fe-Toa, the Toa placed a hand on the panicking being. "Calm down, relaxe," she said to her, mentally going over what needed to be done. "They're small, okay? Easy fix."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: SehriiSehrii reached into her bag, and pulled out a bottle of clear liquid and some bandages. "Do you remember anything that happened?" she asked, going after a hunch.Opening the bottle, she quickly cleaned the wounds, trying to make it as painless as possible, before applying the bandages.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Elian"Yeah. They tried to kill me, you saved me," Elian gestured to Sehrii. "And I fell. I must have hit my head." She pointed to Noiatz. "And then she must have carried me here."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: OverlordOverlord grew another ten feet, even as he kicked Grimlock off. Most of the attacks had been stopped by his armor, but Grimlock's had hit home. Overlord grimaced. Due to his size, nothing critical was hit, but it hurt quite a lot. With a thought, Grimlock was bound in metal bands, that began to constrict, slowly curshing him.IC: Elian"You don't get it, do you? You can't win against a skakdi. If you 'beat' them, they'll never stop hunting you."

fK5oqYf.jpg