Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC (Hatann): The area where the two Skakdi now stood was clean of spent weapons, the only spot in the eintrie house. It seemed as if the designer hadn't wanted to aim anything at this spot for some reason. Remembering his earlier theory about something worth protecting, Hatann tossed the Matress aside to reveal one last trapdoor, one that had yet to open. It was made of thick iron, and had nothing on the outside that looked like a lock.OOC: Flashback.IC: The duel went back and forth across the lip of the pit. Both fighters were exhausted, but neither was going to give in. In the end, the only thing that could seperate them was not victory or death, but their combined strength. The energies they had released in their battle, the countless blasts of gravity and loud sounds were just too much for the valley to take. An avalanche of gigantic proportions swept down from the peaks, more than either could hope to stop alone.Dekuna was the first to realise, as his acute hearing detected the distant signs. His blow faltered as he tried to swipe Hatann down into the crevasse. The Skakdi didn't care why, and took advantage of the opening in the toa's defenses, shoving his elbow into Dekuna's side. The toa stumbled to the side, coming dangerously close to the edge.

ppg2.png

IC (Hatann): Hatann eagerly joined in, using his mace to bash the metal inwards, creating dents and rips as he went... and not just on the trapdoor. All the crazy traps had got him really wound up, and he was taking some of it out on the house in a frenzy of destruction.OOC: FlashbackIC: It was then that Hatann also realised what was coming. The avalanche was closing in with menacing speed, and any actio he could take to avoid it would have to taken now. While he longed to crush the toa who had denioed him his prize, he knew it would be a score to settle later. Right now, the avalanche took priority.Leaving the toa to do as he wished, Hatann took hold of his remaining elemental energy and reversed the gravity affecting himself, and closed his eyes as he shot up into the air like a rocket. He aimed himself at the nearest peak, where he would be safely above the avalanche's path.Dekuna saw the Skakdi was leaving, and in the seconds he had left, he gave the thief something to remember him by. Taking a dagger from his belt, he looked up at the flying mercenary and flung it with all the force he could muster. Turning back, he jumped into the hole where Banua lay unconscious. He landed on the bottom with a roll, and then shot a wall of sound up at the entrance, just as the white wall of impending doom swept over them. His sheltered position and the sonic barrier protected both of them from the ice's fury, while the Skakdi outside weren't so lucky.Tagrok was helpless to avoid the snow as it crashed down upon him and snuffed out the fire-spitter as if he were no more than a tiny candle. Hatann watched it happen as he reached the apex of his flight, just above the mountain's peak. It was here that Dekuna's dagger stabbed into his arm, guided by his mask of accuracy. Hatann gasped in pain as his arm went limp, and his hand let go of the precious lava launcher. Without the weapon, his elemental control vanished again, and fell heavily into the hard rocks. The weapon fell back to earth where it joined its owner in destruction.

ppg2.png

IC(Kaerhi): Kaerhi finished carving around the trap door. He pulled his blade out and sheathed it. He slid his fingers inbetween the door and the ice and tried to lift it. He grunted and pulled harder. It was heavy, no doubt.

WIP

IC: (Desilix)Desilix saw the entire event from the outside. He had earlier seen skakdi enter the house, probably looting the place. Just recently, many alarms and other things in the house went off. Now's my chance Toa Desilix thought, If they're not dead already. Knowing some skakdi have heat vision, Desilix made a field of vibrations surround his body which would immitate the surrounding heat patterns, but was letting out a low hum. Desilix went into the house.

Edited by Toa Of Virtues

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

IC (Hatann): Hatann used his gravity powers to make the iron light as air, and it came away easily to reveal a vault. Just what was in ther, however, remained a mystery because at that moment they were interrupted by a toa coming into the house. "Oi, who are you?" he shouted angrily before blasting his laser vision at the toa.

ppg2.png

IC (Desilix):"I am Toa Desilix" the toa said, while vibrating the air infront of him enought to refract the lasers to just make a few small singes on his armor. "And will the owner of this house be happy to see you chained to a chair in the corner"The toa however, did not see Kaerhi dive towards him. Desilix was then tackled to the ground by Kaerhi, and the two fought blades-to-blade. Eventually, Desilix shoved Kaerhi to the corner of the room and said "I am the destined Toa of Protodermis! You think any common thieves can defeat me?"

IC (Hatann): "Actually, no" Hatann admitted. "The common thief is incompetent in all areas and gives the rest of us a bad name. We, on the other hand, are NEX assassins. We don't care about your destiny, and we certain;y don't care about what you say." With that, he unleashed the force of gravity on Desilix, increasing the effects on him by dozens of times. He would effectively be pinned to the ground while the Skakdi came to finish him off.

ppg2.png

IC (Desilix):Desilix Was pinned to the ground. He attempted to pick himself off the ground with his Matatu, but the gravitational force was too strong. On the ground, Desilix sent off a huge shockwave which knocked his attackers back, giving him enough time to pull himself to his feet, and anchor himself with his Matatu if the skakdi were to attack him again with gravity."What do you even want here? Whoever ownes this place sure didn't want you" Desilix said while looking at all the trapps scattered around the room.

Edited by Toa Of Virtues

IC (Hatann): Hatann was impressed with this toa - it seemed was putting up a good fight. The Shockwave tore through the house, forcing him to his knees, but he quickly got up again. "Listen, I know the owner of this place" Hatann growled back at him. "He's a good-for-nothing brakas. In fact, he's almost as bad as you." Without warning, he reversed the effects of his powers on the toa. Instead of crushing him against the ground, they were insteead shooting him into the sky with incredible force.

ppg2.png

IC (Desilix)Desilix was being rocketed towards the sky with incredible speed. He had never dealt with a skakdi of gravity before, so was unsure how to battle. He activated his Matatu to pull himself to the ground with incredible force. He knew that he could not simply stand with this skakti with gravity powers. As he predicted, the skakdi returned gravity to him to slam him on the ground, with the additional force of the matatu pulling him. With no time to spare, Desilix drew his protodermis sword and nosedived, aiming at Hatann.

IC (Hatann): When he saw that the toa was falling towards him like a bolt from on high, Hatann knew he wouldn't have much time to get out of the way - just diving aside wouldn't be enough. He bent his own gravity over to the side, dragging his body out of the house and out into the snow. He cringed at the rate he was using up energy, but in this case he really didn't have a choice. He slid to a stop and fireed an explosive zamor shphere at the spot where the toa would be landing in a fraction of a second.

ppg2.png

IC (Desilix):Delilix was nosediving, but had seen that the Skakdi moved out of the way and striked the ground next to the recently opened trap door, opening it further. He was hit by the zamor sphere, was sent flying, and crashed into a wall, struggling to sit up. A crater was left where he had origionally aimed, and the trap door was open to let everyone see what was inside.

OOC: Yeah, I was going to make up some realy cool and valuable stuff to be in there, but right now I'm not feeling that creative. So I'll just go all cliche and do this.IC (Hatann): The lid of the trapdoor had been blown clean off by the explosion, revealing its contents. Inside the vault was a large pile of treasure - widgets, gold, silver, jewels and more. What was sitting in that hole only a few bio below the surface was surely worth a fortune and more. Apparently, Dekuna had been hoarding a lifetime's worth of wealth under his house for some reason.Hatann's eyes sparked greedily at the sight of the treasure. Apparently this whole trip had been worth the trouble. He looked over at the toa, at Kaerhi and then back at the treasure, wondering how things would tur out now. "You, scram." he said to the toa. "Get out before I have to pummel you more. That down there is mine... er ours" he corrected himself.

ppg2.png

IC (Hatann): Hatann considered the toa's words. Sure, he might be able to beat Kaerhi in a fight, but where would that leave him? With a pile of stolen treasure, stuck in a frozen waste and likely injured from the battle. He would be easy prey for the toa in that situation. As much as Skakdi were greedy, power-hungry savages, they always needed each other to access the powers that could make them strong. Hatann called the the curse of their race."He totara wahi rua he kai to ahi" he said to Kaerhi. He spoke in his native language so that the toa would not understand, but what he said was in fact an ancient Skakdi (OOC: Maori) proverb: 'a totara split in two is food for the fire'. Totara were giant trees on Zakaz (OOC: New Zealand), and he had even seen a few growing here on Mata Nui. Standing tall and strong for centuries at a time, these trees had been highly valued on Zakaz before the civil war because their wood was so strong and enduring while still being light enough to use in many situations. When whole, their gigantic trunks were used for building great ships and canoes which were fast and strong, but a boat made from pieces of different trees cobbled together could never match up.Hatann was willing to stick with Kaerhi on this and split the treasure, but he wasn't sure if the other Skakdi was thinking the same. So he kept his thoughts secret from the toa until he knew, one way or the other.

ppg2.png

IC (Desilix):The toa did not understand a word the skakdi just said, but continued to try to feed the fire."And you" he said, pointing to Kaerhi, "From the looks of it, he is just using you so he can use his own powers"Desilix knew it was risky to try to get skakti upset, but he had few other options. It was either this, or emerging from this fight as a failure.

IC:Mariko nodded slightly. "I have faced such beings before. And not just once." He glanced around again, a seemingly nervous habit, but which was purely related to the fact the he knew of the abilities his foes could have. It was merely precaution. To stay alive was to stay vigilant. He looked back at Atvin. "I think you can trust that your Makuta is real. I takes a powerful shadow to imbue a whole island with such an...you might call it an 'aura'. And from what I have felt, it appears you have hit the jackpot of dark overlords. So tell me, what do you know of this one?"

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC: Bloody ######, guys. Slow down. IC(Kaerhi): Kaerhi looked from the Toa to Hatann. It was obvious that Hatann wanted the treasure, it was obvious this Toa was trying to pit him against Hatann, but he was just telling Kaerhi what he already knew. Kaerhi nodded to Hatann. He knew what he meant. This Toa, however, will have to die. Kaerhi lifted his blade and leaped at the Toa...OOC: You gonna die. You gonna die.

WIP

IC (Desilix)Seeing that the skakti was leaping at him, he activated his Matatu and held the skakdi in place. Due to his dazed condition, he would not be able to hold him for long."A deal" The toa said in desperation, "Lets make a deal, I can't die a failure. I'll do anything!"Then the Matatu wore off and the skakdi was free.The Toa closed his eyes.

IC: AtvinAtvin took a moment to figure out how to sum up what he knew about Makuta, continuing to rest his head in his hand as he leaned over, not the slightest bit as worried about being overheard. Being a rather cruel person, people who poked their noses in his business and proved problematic didn't enjoy the consequences."Like I said, we don't have much concrete proof on Makuta but his presence on this island has had very obvious and undesirable effects. Many Rahi have joined his ranks due to a Kanohi infection of his, including few unlucky people. You'll know a tainted mask when you see one." Atvin paused, allowing Mariko to take in the information."Rahkshi are his soldiers, fearless creatures wielding staffs and possessing powerful abilities. Rare as they are, sightings of them have become more frequent as of late, Po-Koro, the village of stone, being hit hardest by one of their attacks. That reminds me, all the Turaga ruling this island have disappeared one by one, leaving us to ourselves. What happens next depends entirely on him or those willing to act against him."

IC (Hatann): "Hold on a minute" Hatann said. "Anything at all? We might be able to come up with something." He looked around the destroyed house, looking for inspiration before he got hold of an idea.OOC: I'm having trouble thinking of something to make him do. Any ideas? I don't particularly like this one, but it might do unless either of you comes up with something better. What might a merciless assassin want from a toa that he doesn't already have?IC: "Go find a Matoran and bring him back here dead" Hatann said with a wicked grin on his face. If the toa wanted to stick by his precious code, that was on him, but if he was willing to break it, it would be the ultimate insult to a toa's honour, and an extra kill that he could get paid for without having to do it himself.

ppg2.png

IC: Elian"Umm, excuse me?"A quiet voice said from near Hatann. Elian had wandered in from her bakery, to see what was you going on. After all, the being who lived here was one of her customers.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Elian"Um, what's going on here?" Elian sounded uncertain. "I don't think the person who lives here wants you here. After all, he's been gone for a while.... He hadn't picked up his orders....."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC: Ussalaius from Po-wahiI.C. Ussalaius was severely disliking the cold weather. It was weakening him. He began to travel towards the next nearest wahi (Ga-wahi). When he came to a half frozen river, he activated his calix to jump from ice block to ice block. Once or twice he fell in and got soaked, but was able to recover. Once he was clear of the ice, he began to swim across the endless river, with much effort. He saw a fishing boat in the distance. Ussalaius called for help, and the fisherman let him aboard. After a conversation, and a few hours spent watching her fish, the fisherman steered the boat towards Ga-koro.OOC: To Ga-wahi

elementalussal.png

IC(Noiatz Livic): Noiatz followed Elian and Sehrii from the bakery to a hut that had seen better days. "What happened here..?"IC(Kaerhi): Kaerhi saw two more Toa appear at the doorway of the hut. His eyes changed from the calm grey to a violent red as he started growling. "Leave. Now."

WIP

IC (Desilix):More toa. This was in his favor, he wouldn't have to kill a matoran in secret after all to maintain his life and honor... but more his life. He stood up, showing how he was clearly defeated in battle. He then looked at endless piles of treasure exposed from the trap door. Then, he looked at the Toa and nodded.

IC: ElianIn desperation, Elian tried to throw Kaerhi away, stepping out from behind Sehrii for a better view. In the process, she both drew attention to herself, and made herself a target.

fK5oqYf.jpg