Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Jasik (Flash Freeze Suites, Ko-Koro)"Of course there will be," he said softly, squeezing her shoulder softly. "That's the nature of the beast. The flip side of that coin, though, is that as long as they exist, there'll be people like you to fight them. People with spirit and heart and a real sense of right and wrong. And that's why in the end, we're going to come out on top."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: ZarWell well well, what have we here... I gave this guy a quick glance from head to toe and introduced myself."Hello. I'm Zaruthan, the Phantom leader, and this is Transeth, Zocord and Valastrum. I don't know many of this lot's names," I gestured to the assorted other Toa and Skakdi present, "But they can introduce themselves."OOC: Those anonymous ones are NPCs, not for fighting, but for crowd scenes :P

OOC: The following is a jam session between Shadow Guardian and I.IC: Jasik and Veira (Flash Freeze Suites, Ko-Koro)Veira sighed. "I suppose so. Still, those people die every day. The Rahkshi...they never really die. It seems like they come out of nowhere.""They do. Not going to try and deny that for a second, because I've seen them in action twice now and I've seen what exactly they can do. But I know we can beat them, if we work hard enough and keep our heads straight. And as long as they keep coming out of nowhere, people like you will keep coming out of nowhere in turn."He gave her an easygoing smile and created a gust of wind to help the air in the room circulate a bit."And as long as they do, people like me will be there beside 'em for support."She smiled as well. It seemed as though he always had the right thing to say."Then...I guess we'll just have to keep fighting."He squeezed her shoulder and laughed a bit."Attagirl. Want some breakfast?""That sounds fine to me. I'm sure the inn has some sort of food court.""Pffft. That stuff isn't fit for dying Rahi. I can cook you anything your heart desires."She laughed softly. It wasn't as though she didn't feel slightly like a dying Rahi herself."Eggs and bacon sounds good.""It does, doesn't it? I'll go down to the market and pick up some stuff so we can cook it here. There is a range somewhere in this room, right...?"Jasik looked around and found what he was looking for: there, in one of the rooms connected to the bedroom, was a semi-functional kitchen. Several selections of food were laid out in counters already."Oh, cool, they did my job for me," he said with a grin. "Pretty nice little suite. I guess renting the penthouse was a good idea after all.""This is the penthouse then? How much did it cost...?""Beats me. Didn't count the widgets."Jasik grinned and winked at her as he cracked a couple eggs."You like sunny side up or over easy?"She shrugged. It couldn't be an excessive amount, as Ko-Wahi wasn't exactly a vacation spot."Over easy, please.""Alriiight," he said, laughing a bit as he whipped out a frying pan and took a match to the range. A flame, small at first, sprouted and was rapidly fanned by a gust of wind created by Jasik; soon, the flame was large enough to cook the eggs sufficiently. "Over easy is where it's at. One or two eggs?""Two," she said, opening a book and sitting down."Figured as much, just making sure," he said, breaking open four eggs and laying them out along the frying pan while opening a package of bacon. "You know, I have to say, I'm surprised. It's only been a day and you already look like you're recovering. That's good. Great, actually.""Really? That's good, definitely. I guess a night's sleep really can do wonders.""Yeah, it can. Tell me about it."He looked up at her as he was laying out the bacon on a second pan and grinned at her."I never did thank you for the show yesterday. It's been a while since I was at a theater with someone.""That was nothing. This suite must've cost a fortune.""Eh. Not much of one."The first of the eggs was now done. Jasik scooted it onto a plate and began to wait for the other three to do the same. Sure enough, in another minute or two, the other three eggs were plated and the bacon was rapidly approaching the perfect crispiness."Those look amazing," she commented, realizing just how hungry she really was.Jasik laughed and blushed a bit."They look pretty good, yea," he said, wrapping the bacon in a paper towel to help insulate the heat and bringing the three plates over to the nightstand by Veira. He set the bacon down in the middle and handed Veira her plate and utensils as he began cutting his own first egg.Veira took a bite of the eggs, savoring the taste. They were easily some of the best she'd had, given the fact that she didn't eat very many eggs."Where did you learn to cook like that?""I spent a lot of time in Ta-Koro over the last few decades. The cooks there aren't, well...the most well trained. Or trained at all. Before that, the Toa Team that I was on was known for being a bunch of survivalists. You needed to learn how to create salads out of nothingness and how to create shelter out of some leaves and a dead tree branch.""Interesting. I wasn't aware that there were any real teams around any longer. So many freelancers and mercenaries.""This team hasn't been around for a while," Jasik said simply, taking another bite out of his eggs to avoid continuing his explanation.Unfortunately, Veira didn't catch the hint. Curiosity got the best of her."Where are they now?"Jasik dropped the fork and took a slice of bacon, munching on it pensively. Finally, he looked up at the other Toa and shrugged."A lot of them are dead .Some imprisoned. One or two of them are probably in hiding.""Do you think we could...help them?"Jasik twirled the remaining half of the bacon strip between his trigger finger and middle finger; his lips were tight, and his eyes had darkened a bit."Nobody can."She nodded, sitting back in her chair and continuing to eat.-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: SoranFor moment I debated on just what, if anything at all I should ask Ambages. After all with a man like Ambages one had to be careful when working out dealings. Finally he worked out just what he needed. "There is a small detail you could give me. Information. Mainly on three key figures. The first is the gentleman Vortixx I had pleasure of meeting in that bar. A Man of his caliber doesn't appear often.""The next is someone I'm sure you're acquainted, after all I can assume you hired him. The being who freed Hiemalis." I paused for a moment the next question might have me prying to deep but as of this moment I was already too far along to back down. "The finally being I wish to know more about is the Lord of Winter himself. I've meant him once, now I want to know exactly who it is I've virtually ended up following." The next step is the delicate one, the one used to guarantee information or secure safety."Now I'm sure a man of your contacts possess information on atleast two of these men, so let's not play games and pretend we don't. We're all civilised beings here aren't we. We can surely discuss such matters, and I understand if you do not wish to give me the information I seek. However I believe I can preform my duties more effectively I possess atleast some information on my colleagues and certain persons of interest. Wouldn't you agree?" There I've dipped into the danger zone, now to see how Ambages replies.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

I.C. Kotahk"So be it. Someone should stay here and wait for the others. I'll go with Fehron, and Entrix, You can go with Kranuka and Geon. Dymiun can stay here and wait for the others to get here. Once they are reunited, follow the protruding ice collumns that I will leave around the path we take. Ardoku, you can leave plasma burns on the ice around the path you take. That should be easy to follow."

elementalussal.png

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk spat out blood.He looked at his attacker, who was standing in front of him, grinning. The Matoran leaped forward, with a lunch toward Krayzikk's jaw. In one movement, Krayzikk deflected the blow with a horizontal block. As the Matoran started to fly to the side, Krayzikk grabbed his wrist, and slammed him into the ground.The Matoran was barely phased, and pulled Krayzikk into another punch.The Titan growled, and drew his morning star.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: As Optimus had his foot grabbed, he held himself up with flight and stabbed straight at Megatron's back, while shooting fire out of his sword point blank. "If only to end your terror sooner, Megatron." There was no way to dodge the fire blast, and if there was a way to dodge the sword, it would certainly be difficult."No, Grimlock! They're lying to you! Didn't you hear Megatron and Optimus talking? Megatron knows he's bad, but he's so bad that he doesn't care!""Starscream! Whatcha blabberin' about now?! Megatron's the Phantom leadar!""STARSCREAM! HE'S HERE TOO?!""Old news, Roadbuster. Grimlock, if enemies exaggerate about each other, how do you know they aren't exaggerating about us? But Megatron there just admitted that Optimus tries to protect the innocent!" He knew that it wasn't precisely what he meant, but it was close enough. And mostly true.OOC: I think Blackout and Soundwave, being Megatron's "loyal ones", will be mad about Zar making a comment that so obviously undermines the fact that Megatron is within 20 feet of him fighting Optimus for the fate of the warring factions. Lol.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Ah Grimlock, one of the few Autobots who can stand up to both Prime and Megatron, and despite his failed use of pronouns, is rather intelligent, except prefers brute force. I just love him and his hatred of weakness, along with his hatred of power abuse, and his defections/coups.IC: [Lio Convoy]"Is that ... Grimlock!?"

IC:The sky was beginning to darken outside. Which suited Kohra just fine. As the sun began to set behind the peaks of the surrounding mountains, twilight enveloped the valley, while the sky overhead shifted in hue from deep orange over purple into a deep blue that began to fade into black. Darkness fell across the land. Kohra had a satisfied little smile on her face. She had narrowly avoided being discovered by Draeverian Joskiir in the bar and the thrill of the narrow escape lingered. For all her secrecy and mysterious deedy that remained publicly unknown, she did relish in the feeling of giving her enemies the slip. She relished in the feeling.The snow crunched softly as she walked through the relatively empty streets. From somewhere, the wind carried what sounded like the shouts of a fight, but in the valley, surrounded by peaks and ravines, noises could be very misleading. She stopped in her stride and stood still for a moment, looking up to the face of cliff, which was the side of one of the glaciers that enclosed the village on one side. Ko-Koro would be in for quite a surprise.Quietly, she walked on and headed back to her inn. There was some more planning to care of, after all.-------------------------Mariko leaned back in his seat, a small but very persistent frown upon his brow. The Toa did not like what Atvin had told him. But if the shadow that had fallen over this island was already this potent, why had they arrived here only now. It did not make any sense. But there was no answer to that question to be found now. Not while on his own. "Then it is a good thing we came here...I just hope we are not too late." he finally told Atvin. "The Aitua have faced that of which you speak before. And we have faced Rahkshi together. But I must find my bretheren before we can actively combat Makuta's forces."And idea crossed Mariko's mind. If they weren't the only team opposing the shadow, his brothers and sister could very well have joined up with other groups. He didn't waste any time and immediately asked the other Toa: "You said there were others who are willing to act against the darkness. Who are they? And are they organized?"---------------------------From behind Mariko, a voice spoke up: "Well, there is me, for starters."The two Toa turned their heads. Sitting at a table close to the wall, there was a Toa. He wore a leather-blindfold across his eyes, but there was a hint of a smile playing around his mouth. Mariko frowned. He had never been a fan of sticking his nose into other people's business. And especially being close with his team, he did not like being intruded upon. "You know it is considered rude to eavesdrop on stranger's conversations. Who exactly are you?"The smile on the Toa's face didn't leave it, but he sounded genuine as he replied: "My apologies, but as you can see, dropping eaves is to learn about others for someone like me. Just like I heard you were mistaken for Onua."He bowed his head slightly. "The name is Draeverian Joskiir, Toa of sonics, at your service."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: AtvinAtvin could only give the eavesdropper a blank stare, appearing impassive yet his eyes seemed to communicate his disapproval for listening in to their conversation. Slowly, he gave Draeverian a lingering look before turning his head to face Mariko, the one he was currently interested in. The newcomer would have to wait at the moment."I can't say I know anyone in certain however I can't say that the group of the Island Liberation Squad hasn't crossed my ears once. It is fairly new and young but growing at a quick pace, already in the midst of building its own Koro by Lake Pala and gaining the favour of many. I'm not entirely sure what they've been up to recently but they stand for Mata-Nui's freedom from the clutches of Makuta, that being their prime goal as their name suggests."OOC: You going to start an avalanche or something? :P

Edited by TX Wade

OOC: Zyke never gave him an origin story. For all I know he could have been built, born, or fallen out of the sky. My take would be he was upgraded from a Rahi by the Aukati during the days of Keretao.IC: "And wotzat supposed ta' mean?! He's a Dinobot, of course! I've seen him..before...once!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: I hope Zyke's working off the G1 Comics Version. Has greater awesome levels. Not that the cartoon version isn't awesome.IC: [Lio Convoy]"Grimlock is a sociopath with a disregard for the casualties of people under his command, or bystanders, and can stand toe-to-toe with Prime and Megatron. Fortunately, he dislikes Megatron more than us."

IC: "He also happens not ta' want ta' kill anywun who's kind ta' him! Namely, uz!" He didn't mention the part about how all three Wreckers had assaulted Grimlock. However, Ratchet, Dino, and (for once) Barricade fit his description. "Do ya want him tryin' ta destroy the island, or save it? Help us out! Even if Optimus winz, whenever the Karz he gets out, if Grimlock's a Dinophantom at the tyme, we're porked!" His smart, caring side underneath his heavy accent and obnoxious manners was actually showing, something Optimus would have noticed.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: First of all, you may recall Zar thinking to himself that he would melt the next person to call him Starscream. Second of all, you clearly haven't read this post, which puts Zar in charge of the Phantoms and begins their rise from expies to proper characters.IC: ZarI promptly upped the temperature of the Aukati who had called me by that sickeningly senseless nickname 'Starscream' to the point where his armour would melt."Don't listen to their lies, Grimlock. Fear not, I shall defend our heroic kin from the evil-doers."OOC: And now, on with the Megatron fight.IC: MegatronMegatron smirked at Optimus' mistake; the Skakdi of fire possessed 'extreme strength', according to TNG's profile of him, and so could easily dodge by pulling himself up Optimus' leg and on to the Toa's back, then firing laser vision at the back of Optimus' head, if the Skakdi's weight hadn't pulled him down already. Since doing this was not a quick move, his feet were singed by the edges of Prime's fire blast, but it was nothing he couldn't handle.

IC: Overlord"Listen to how they wrong you, Grimlock. They speak of you as a monster, as a thing, as a tool to be wielded." Overlord shook his head. "We don't see you that way. You're a person, a being in your own right. No one has the right to rule you, maybenot even to lead you."He gestured to Megatron. "Megatron was a fool, a simpleton. He was not fit to lead." He looked at Zar. "Zaruthan on the other hand, is wise, and intelligent. He will guide all of the Phantoms as Megatron should have done."He extended a hand. "Join us, Grimlock. We are your friends." He smiled.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC - Sucogu - StreetsSucogu picked himself up out of the snow. He had duel arrow wounds with evident burn marks. He tried shrugging it off with the allusion that he'd been through worse, but he wasn't too faithful in the thought.He scanned the immediate area for Parakuka-influenced beings, but there were none. However, there were several Toa and Matoran with their weapons drawn. "Who...had...the arrows?"He asked the question with the aura of being utmost rhetorical. His eyes locked with Esao's, and it seemed as though the possessed true hatred. They immediately brightened, and he smiled slightly."Because you're one heck of a shot."He pointed as Flyssa with his pointer finger, Esao with his pinky, and Riversong with his thumb."I need to talk to you all."

Edited by Shadow Guardian

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: KrayzikkAfter several more minutes if scuffling, Krayzikk finally managed to snap his opponents neck.He owed the corpse at Sucogu's feet. "Hello, Sucogu. Good to see you again."

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: I am aware of Zar wanting to melt anyone who called him Starscream, but it was so hilarious I had to do it. His rather volatile personality is fun to irritate, you see.IC: Naturally, Megatron was able to get up, but Optimus whirled around and flew, his back to the ground, then rose up. He swung his sword at Megatron so he would fall about 20 feet, or get both slashed and burned. Roadbuster started to burn. "OY! WHO'S DOIN' THAT? TOPSPIN!""Hoy, it's plasma! But I can't control it, remember?"Ratchet rushed to Roadbuster and used his mask to prevent damage, or at least hold it off some. "Starscream. Argh."OOC: LOL.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC Fehron & co."Sure," said Fehron."Look at these tracks," said Geon. "One set is normal, and you can see the stride length and the depth of the footprints. You can also see that the other set, while the same size, the prints are less deep, and the length of the stride is shorter. As well, there are trace amounts of tree sap residue in the second set. I believe that the Vortixx went one way, but, he sent a smaller being, possibly a Matoran, in the other direction, walking on carved wooden replicas of the Vortixx's feet to make false footprints."OOC: CSI much? :P

aouROFb.png