Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: DekolDekol watched these strange newcomers who had seemingly appeared out of thin air. Two of them, a Skakdi and a Toa, were isolated from the rest by some sort of barrier. Normally, under such circumstances, he would have backed away and stayed in his hut, but something about these beings intrigued him. It was almost like he...connected with them somehow, even though he'd never seen them before in his life.

67tlbk.png

IC-Beatha:Solid step, punch out, flame flies in his enemy's face. Step back, foward kick to off balance, circular punch, sphere of flame punching through his enemy's chest, heat dispersing throughout the body, unidentifiable heap of molten metal and charred flesh hits the floor.Beatha stepped back, assuming a calmer position. The Vortixx who had attacked him lay dead in the snows, as Beatha turned, continuing his walk to Ga-Wahi, thankful that his leg had finally been healed.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: "Then, Megatron, if you are not, why did you not strike?" Optimus pulled out his sword and Blast Rod, then activated his mask and flew forward, while shooting from his Blast Rod. When he got close enough, he would slash with his flaming blade. "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: In shock, Dervian woke up. "Ow...who sent me through the space bridge?" Then he realized he really had been sent through one. "WHOA WHOA IT'S MEGATRON AND OPTIMUS WUZZGOINON?" He fell back over. "Recap, anyone?"OOC: Zyke, literally every TF expy is here. You can send your char to talk to any of them.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: GrimlockGrimlock's massive form had taken longer to form than anyone else in the group. He didn't know where he was, but Karz, it was cold!"Argh," he whined, "Me Grimlock hate cold." The Skakdi then proceeded to pull out his flame blade and ignite it, warming him but also providing a tremendous fire hazard. "Me Grimlock hope you don't mind," he said, shuffling around. Then, he noticed the battle going on between another Skakdi and a Toa who were both trapped in some sort of forcefield."Ooh," he intoned, "What happening?"

Edited by Zyke the destroyer

67tlbk.png

IC: "OY! GET OUT, YA DIM-WITTED--"Ratchet gravitized the faces of the Bay Wreckers, and they found it extremely hard to speak. "It seems we have a visitor. Dervian, don't strain yourself."Dino approached Grimlock. "Ah, you like a-da fight, no? I've seen you before...somewhere.""See the big Toa there? That's the good one, Optimus Prime. He's our leader. And the only Aukati who ever truly stood up to Megatron. He killed him once.""Yah, he..eh..came back. Megatron's bad."OOC: Cue the Phantoms trying to sway Grimlock to their side, Krayzikk. (If you're reading this.)

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: "Yes. He's very, very stupid." Evidently Grimlock wasn't the brightest, so he tried to put things in terms he would understand. Naturally, that would make it nearly impossible for him to have any conversation with Optimus.Roadbuster stood up. "Eh? Wuzzat? No one insults the Wreckers!" Roadbuster, Topspin, and Leadfoot walked up to Grimlock."Karzin fatso, this wun." Ironic, as Leadfoot had quite the beer gut."Ya wanna go, ya dumb Karzin' scraphead?!" "Eh...this should be fun. To watch.""You know? I actually agree with you." Ratchet backed up.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC - Veira - InnVeira woke up, sitting up in the bed and tossing Jasik's shirt to him. She swung her legs over the side of the bed before standing."How'd you sleep?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Jasik (Flash Freeze Suites, Ko-Koro)"Not bad," said Jasik without missing a beat as he caught his shirt and slipped it on. "Only had a couple nightmares this time. What about you? You feeling any more refreshed?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Leadfoot rolled out of the way, then used his Iron power to bend the sword. OOC: Don't worry, they'll make him fix that.IC: Topspin fired plasma from his shoulders, as Roadbuster formed crystal cuffs around Topspin's feet. "Ain't nobody smashin us!""We're the Wreckers!"OOC: Be glad I didn't make (Mata Nui Forbid) Skids and Mudflap.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Jasik (Flash Freeze Suites, Ko-Koro)Jasik finished buttoning his shirt and walked over to Veira, wrapping his arm around her and pulling her head into his shoulder softly."It's gonna be okay, alright?" he said in a soothing tone of voice. "They can't do anything to you anymore. They're nothing but puddles in the Le-Wahi marsh now."-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: However, getting back up was hard when his legs were cuffed by crystal, and he would probably be easy to knock over again. Roadbuster's same crystal shield kept sending the lasers back. "TOPSPIN, FIRE!"Topspin shot plasma at Grimlock from behind the shield. "Leadfoot, the honors!"Leadfoot got behind Grimlock and shot his needles from his Repeater Barrels straight at his butt. "Ha!""OK, THAT'S ENOUGH! WRECKERS, BACK OFF!""Bah, screw you, Ratchet. Optimus ain't sayin' nothin'!"Dino facepalmed. "That's a-because he can't..."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: GrimlockGrimlock was in great pain, but it was nothing compared to what he had planned for the Wreckers if he could just get those Karz-danged cuffs off of his legs. He shot more heat vision at the crystal, melting it and allowing him to stand."Puny wrecking guys..." he muttered, "Me Grimlock smash someday..."

Edited by Zyke the destroyer

67tlbk.png

IC: Leadfoot stuck up his middle finger, using his power to fix the sword. Hopefully Ratchet would let him free for that."No bad gestures, Leadfoot." Ratchet let them free. "No, Megatron makes them look like perfect friends. Optimus keeps them on the team so they can smash more bad guys. You know, the Phantoms?" Ratchet pointed at every Phantom in the area, namely, all of them. "They're bad. Megatron's the worst. He's their leader. Big Bad."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: "We guessed.""Welcome to the team, Grimlock. I'm sure Optimus will be happy to meet you.""That's if he survives." An abnormally serious, usually smirking voice came from behind."Barricade. Good to see you out of jail.""Yeah. My time was extended for bad behavior, but I just got warped out here. Megatron's work?""Eh, how did you know?" Dino smirked."Er, Grimlock, this is Barricade. He used to be a Phantom, but he joined the Aukati. He's also good.""Who's the big guy?""He's Grimlock.""I say we call him a Dinobot.""You conceited little--""OY, it's pronounced a-different."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: From Le-wahiI.C. Kranuka and Kotahk The gukko carrying them landed in the soft snow. Kranuka and Kotahk jumped off. "Perhaps we should look for Vortixx prints in the snow near the village before the next snowfall.""Sounds like a plan to me. Although a half a kajillion people enter and exit the village, I'll bet not many of them are Vortixx."

elementalussal.png

IC: Megatron"Then, Megatron, if you are not, why did you not strike?""To prove to you, Prime, that you, the one who claims to fight for justice and the Matoran, is no better than I, as you are the one to strike first.""HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"Since Optimus was flying, his aim wasn't as good, causing many of the shots from his blast rod to miss of their own accord. Megatron found he was moving more as his enemy drew closer, but did not make any effort to dodge the inevitable collision with his foe. Then, at the last second, he ducked, causing Optimus' attack to fly over him. With impeccable timing, Megatron grabbed Optimus' ankle with his clawed hand before he could pass over, and attempted to hold him back.

IC: Toa Ardoku"Then let's get tracking!" Ardoku flew the bird low above the ground, scouting for the possible footprints Kotahk mentioned. Soon, they reached Ko-koro. "See anything?"
OOC: From Le-WahiIC Fehron & co.Fehron flew in and Geon ran up to them Geon waved up at them while Fehron flew up next to them. "See anything?" he asked.Meanwhile...Dymiun appeared near the summit. Looking down the mountain, he saw a Gukko bird and a flying Toa flying low above the ground in the distance. He tried to teleport- And landed right on Fehron. "OOF!" The pair tumbled to the ground and landed in the snow. "Next time, work on your aim..." muttered Fehron, brushing himself off.

aouROFb.png

IC (Desilix):Desilix could feel himself falling with incredible force. When he hit the rock with an increased gravitational pull, he wasn't hurt... badly. Luckily, the gravity had pulled the surrounding snow in to cover the rock, which cushined his landing. Desilix was thankful to still be alive, but then he looked up and saw the mounds of treasure flying towards the boulder and the unknowing skakdi.

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif