Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Dino sighed. "But we explained how they're the stupidest of our ranks!" OOC: For the record, I do know just how pathetic the Aukati are looking. They thought all they needed to win Grimlock was the truth, which was so obviously wrong.IC: Barricade laughed. "Starscream is a scheming, traitorous coward. These Phantoms betray their own! He claims to be the leader and that Megatron had fallen, yet Megatron fights Optimus Prime just within that quite transparent barrier!" "Usurpers and sycophants. Are these the people you vant to hang out with, Grimlock?"

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Overlord"We have always despised Megatron, aside from a few in our ranks."Overlord's voice turned threatening. "And you just insulted my leader. Do you have any idea how bad an idea that was?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: "Heh. Blackout and Soundwave, namely. His lapdogs."Megatron may have been a prick, but he was, to be honest, a strong, straightforward leader, with no desire other than to fight, win, and conquer. No one in their right mind would like Megatron, but compared to a slimy, tricky worm like Starscream, he's the ideal best pal!""We'll let you knock out the Wreckers for fun."OOC: Since Megatron always called him Starscream due to hearing Zar Screemah (Zar Screemah, Zarscreama, Ztarscream...not must of a stretch.) wrong, the Aukati still think his real name is Starscream. Which is funny, as according to the system in Legend of the Primes, Slicax translated into the common Matoran language is Starscream.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: "Ha. You Phantoms started this war all the way back on Keretao. When Megatron rallied his Deceptoa, you were among the first to join. But obviously you don't like him, and that makes you a two-face for joining. Tell me...what was your motivation?""Grimlock, did we actually insult you? We're trying to keep you from throwing your life away! If the Phantoms don't like what you're doing, you'll be executed with a fusion cannon to the face or something!"

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: "BACK UP, DINO!" Barricade pulled Dino to get some distance between them and the other two. "Grimlock's been deceived! What's the plan?""I don't know, I tried my best to act like Optimus. Evidently even his skills of peacemaking won't work here!"OOC: And those skills are proven, Hubert can attest to that working at least once.IC: "Back OFF, Overlord. If you attack us, you shall have been first to strike!" Dino was counting on the impression that would make on Grimlock, but he wasn't sure. He was ready, as was Barricade, to draw his weapons at any moment.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Dino shot lightning straight at Grimlock to stun him as he blindly charged forward. "Wreckers! Topspin, guide the plasma with your cannon!"Topspin shot his cannon over Roadbuster's shoulder, so the plasma would merge with the flying projectile of plasma."Tahnks!" Roadbuster got up. "Bay Wreckers, move in!""Restrain only, restrain only!" Ratchet increased Grimlock's gravity tenfold."Overlord! Why do you even join these Phantoms? Megatron founded them, and you hate him!" Barricade drew his wheel whip.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: "Oh. So that's why they call him Overlord." Barricade looked up at the titanic Toa, glaring. "You still haven't answered me! Why would you join Megatron?!"OOC: Because if he was a Phantom before Zar's rule, he obviously joined under Megatron's.IC: "Focus, Barricade.""Take out the big one.""Let's GET SOME!" Topspin fired plasma bolts from his shoulders at Overlord."Roadbuster formed crystal cuffs around Overlord's feet. "Leadfoot, watch Grimlock! You're useless against this wun!""Leadfoot watchin'" He bent Grimlock's sword with his elemental power...again. "Notice that we're not tryin' ta kill ya, and I can fix that whenever I want."

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: "We're not like Megatron. We always tryin' ta get stronger! Megatron would try to kill ya'! But even if I could..." It pained Leadfoot to say that he could not kill Grimlock, regardless of whether or not it was true. "I didn't try ta, cuz I didn't want ta! We were onleh...playin..when we fought. Ya'know, practice fighting? To get stronger!" OOC: This is so hilarious.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Ic: "Woah woah woah," Ambages said, hands up in despair. "Not so fast, Soran. Just because you work for me does not mean you can bombard me with questionnaires. I hired you as a killer who cleans, not a neighborhood missionary. Still..." he sighed, "I suppose I can try and answer you."The Vortixx is new. There is no dossier on him -- yet. And while he seems interesting enough, I don't feel obligated to look too hard for one if there is one for him after all. Of course, if you have any information on him, I would be happy to hear it, but as it stands, it is neither of any consequence to me or should be any to you." He nodded slightly, mostly to himself, in acknowledgement of his answer's balance of truth and lie."The second man you speak of is named Dorian. He's the Mark Bearer of Rage and a worthy fighter. He was chosen to do the task because he was the right tool for the occasion. He's a cog in the clock with his own small purpose, and again I say knowledge of him is of no impact to your own duties." He stroked his chin in ponderous consternation, considering the implications of Soran's curiosity. "Are you trying to impress me with your awareness, trying to understand other cogs as if they were competitors, or are you taking on more than you must? I wonder."

IC (Desilix):Desilix could not fight the gravity long enough. Just now he was starting to slip backwards. He was going down, but he was going to take the skakti with."You want your treasure?" The toa said, "Take it!"With that, he unleashed his telekinetic grip on his armor, and pulled the treasure out of the trap door. He didn't have to do much, since gravity was helping him. As the treasure was flying out of the trap door, he then realized that he, too, was in the way of its fall while he was falling. He closed his eyes and braced for the impact of the boulder and treasure.Desilix could feel himself falling with incredible force. When he hit the rock with an increased gravitational pull, he wasn't hurt... badly. Luckily, the gravity had pulled the surrounding snow in to cover the rock, which cushined his landing. Desilix was thankful to still be alive, but then he looked up and saw the mounds of treasure flying towards the boulder and the unknowing skakdi.
OOC: Activity is dying, so I'm gonna wrap this fight up.IC (Hatann): "Gladly!" Hatann yelled back at the toa. It seemed luck just hadn't been on his side today - first the disappointment with the blacksmith in Ta-koro, selecting what must be one of the best protected huts on Mata Nui to break into and now all these toa coming along just to be argumentitive and difficult.As the coins flew towards him, he caught them by manipulating the gravity around them, drawing them to himself. With his prize collected, he didn't want to stay around any longer for the toa to get it back. He reversed the gravity around himself for a moment, sending him rocketing into the sky and up to the mountain ridge above the village, taking most of the fortune with him. A few coins and jewels remained behind in the snow where they had fallen.Hatann landed on the ridge, and looked down at the hut he had left behind. The place was a wreck, and it was lucky to stil be standing. He threw a couple of lasers at it from his eyes, but at such a distance he doubted they would hit. Picking up the treasure and stowing it in his backpack, he started walking further into the icy wastes.OOC: Pie, if you want that escape to apply to Kaerhi as well, just say Hatann took him too.

ppg2.png

IC: SoranI chuckled, impress him, why should I. I do things because I choose too. Anything else would be hypocritical. Still, I kept my internal thoughts and external actions separate, for now. "The first question was one of curiosity. Something I could have done without but would love to know more about the being, evidently that information won't arrive from you." Those were my words, my thoughts took a different path, Fascinating and it proves my suspicions, either it truly is possible to not be on the radar of Ambages, at least not enough to be able to produce a dossier. The other option is that Ambages is holding back on information about him because he has some sort of importance in Ambages overarching goal, importance that he doesn't want me to know. However judging from the beings caliber I doubt that he'd be willing to become Ambages pawn. The only other possible explanation is that Ambages is using him as a way to eliminate me in case of, well an error. That too is doubtful as the being would one more be a pawn. Without realizing it Ambages had given me a tidbit that would be very useful."The second I asked about, Dorian was it, was because you hired me to be your cleanup clue. If someone like Dorian was to go rogue, well I have a feeling that mess would need cleaning up, information would be useful in such a feat. I'm sure that whatever contingency plan you have for me, has the information on me as well. Plus you never know when I may be bumping into him, it'd be useful to know what my, shall I say, associate's skills are, wouldn't you agree?" Interesting Markbearers, like that one Toa I fought, and they're associated with an emotion. That was the one detail I left out, the art of deceit lied in the balance of the truth you spoke, and the truth you kept to yourself. I didn't lie, I didn't have too."Finally I would be interested in knowing who it is I am, indirectly cleaning up after. It makes my job easier by expecting what sort of mess should arise. So please, enlighten me on him if you will, something you so very artfully left out." This time I was wondering about this potential threat, if I was too fail, I wouldn't have been surprised if Ambages sent him after me. Not to mention incase I was too upset the being, well I think that about speaks for itself."Of course if you do feel disinclined as to provided the information I seek, please just tell me what it is you wish me to do. Evidently you think I'm ready for it." Contingency plans.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Ic: "Oh, Soran," Ambages said, seeming tired as he did so. "As much as I hate doing it, please excuse me as I speak frankly. Is that alright?""Sure," Soran replied, unsure where this was going now."Soran, you're another cog in the clockwork, too. We all are. I have my role to play, too: I'm the main wheel ticking in Our Lord's miracle, but that doesn't change the fact that I have treads and move rhythmically in the same direction. We all want to have a bigger role, to understand our own missions, but if a cog gets too big, the machine starts to fail, become inaccurate. You don't have to know what purpose the others have or what they do and how they do it, you just have to tick like we all do, and since you're connected to me, you have to tick how I want you to. It isn't for anyone's single benefit, and I'm not trying to keep you in the dark for no reason, I simply have to ensure that everyone does their own parts well enough."The Vortixx has no impact on the plans, and that's that. He has no factor, he is not a cog and never will be. He is just one of the many colorful components of the Island, a larger system we are not a part of. Dorian was not a cleaner, he was a fixer, and he served his purpose. He now has another job and there are failsafes to ensure he does not go rogue, and if he does, you two would never meet. But he's a mercenary and the most he understands of this larger clockwork miracle is that he gets payed for obeying orders. Don't trouble yourself with mightmares, Soran: It's not healthy."

IC: SoranI chuckled, "I know very well that I am just another, cog as you put it, I have never thought otherwise. However it has never hurt anyone to be prepared now has it, and of course with the way this island is going. I'm doubtful of the fact that I'll never meet Dorian. This Mark Bearer have been causing quite the stir. Now do understand that it is my nature to be curious. I refuse to be another one of the Matoran who don't have a clue of what they are doing, while I don't ask for much, heck I'm not even in it for money. I'm not some mercenary who can be bought with such Material things, I agreed to this on my own merits. The game you play, with us as your pieces on a chess board, it has become very fascinating indeed. Something I would enjoy learning more about, but it seems you would rather I didn't, I'll respect that but it still is, bothersome. However there is one other thing that fascinates me, your avoidance on the subject of Hiemalis. It seems that you do not wish to elaborate any further on him," or you lack the knowledge, "so I shall not pry, instead let us focus on business. You said you had something you wished to have me do, please enlighten me." Never pry too deep, and when you do, pull out but do it delicately.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Ic: Ambages smiled finally. "I skirted around the idea of discussing Our Lord because he deserves to be mentioned wholly apart from the discussion of the others. To understand him is next to impossible, though we can do our best to dedicate our minds to him in as many ways as we can. I think you are also prepared enough to know more on him, at least."Hiemalis has quite a long history on his island, but that time was spent biding his time, thinking of when to make his moves. He lives high up in the peaks of Ko-Wahi, a trip I have never made myself though I know of some who have. Hiemalis is, above all things, an enchanter, and he has powers beyond the scope of most people. This element of his being can be seen by some to be of a highly spiritual nature, and that is why he has so much power and potential. The messes he creates are because of his work to stretch his subtle and cold influence across the island, and there are three sorts of people who can stand in his way that prove to be messes: Those who stand directly against him and must be killed, those who become involved but lose direction and must be eradicated, and those who can expose him too early and have to be taken care of."But while I say Hiemalis can be seen as spiritual, that does not mean his should be seen as religious or deific, and that is where some people get him wrong. Hiemalis is not a god, and he can get things wrong, and so the second sort of mess to clean up after is what happens when he gets caught or defeated in battle. You might face those more commonly soon enough."Now, before I give you the mission I had in mind, did you have more questions about him or other matters to discuss first?"

IC "Lio, help out!" Barricade weakened the dirt beneath Overlord, so the gravity, Grimlock's attack, and crystal cuffs around his legs to prevent dodging or walking without falling over would cause him to sink into the ground, of course with some snow. "Let's ALL finish this Phantom once and for all!"Topspin, Dino, and Leadfoot, not being very useful against Overlord, stood around the group in formation to prevent any Phantom interference. Anyone seeking to give aid to Overlord would have to fight them first.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Oh yeah, forgot about that.IC: "Karz. Big guy, how about you? Help hold off the other Phantoms!"OOC: That way Krayzikk doesn't cause a My char vs. My char fight (meaning his chars, in this context) and can still bring in the One-Man Army. Oh, and not to mention the fact that the ENTIRE roster of Phantom and Aukati members is here. IC: Nemesis Prime finally ended the life of Turaga Pyras, first of the Primes, with his axe, and marched on. "What is the meaning of this?" He kept his sword and axe in hand. "Phantoms, to me, for I know your enemy inside out. Who better to lead?"OOC: And that ought to start a Nemesis vs. Zar fight. Nemesis isn't another Megs, as you probably all know. Imagine Optimus with a sadistic edge, but the same mannerisms and logic patterns. This may just end up being the end of the expy war in its entirety, the way things are shaping up.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC:>> <<;)IC:Mariko tried to focus both on Draeverian and Atvin, but what Atvin said was definitely more important right now. "Well, as you can see, I am not this Onua." he said, turning back to Atvin, not noticing the raised eyebrow behind the other Toa's blindfold. As you can see...yeah,right. Draeverian thought."So, they do have a base from where they operate. That is good. If my bretheren hear about the group as well, it is possible they will aid them. Do you think we can travel to Lake Pala, to find the ILS?" Mariko asked. He knew it was a far stretch to hope the other Aitua were all there. But if there was a force that defended not only one village, but the whole Island, such a network of information might lead him back to his team.---------------------------------Night had fallen. And Kohra was silently walking down the hallway of the inn, her duffle strapped across her back and her short cloak wrapped around her torso tightly. But she did not turn towards the entrance. Ko-Matoran were vigilant and even at this late hour, the inn's porter dutifully sat behind his desk. Kohra had contemplated tearing out his throat-his stare everytime she entered made her uncomfortable-but she had decided against it. There was no point in shedding blood before it was needed. Besides, the bloody corpse of a Matoran would inevitably raise the village, which was the last thing she wanted to do. So instead, she stealthly slipped out of a window to the rear, her departure unnoticed by all. Just the way she liked it. However, there was another stop to be made. Keeping out of the dim glow of tthe streetlights to guide the Matoran at night, she slipped from shadow to shadow, making her was to the hut of who until now had just been an ordinary Matoran.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Atvin"There's nothing holding us back so I don't see why not. Their influence is mostly well known in..." Atvin paused, considering something for a moment before opening his satchel and pull out a map of the island. Unfolding it, he lay it down neatly on the table in front of the trio."I keep forgetting you're not knowledgeable of Mata-Nui's geography, my apologies." he said, proceeding into giving Mariko his own little crack course on Wahis, Koros and other little places of importance."This is Ko-Koro, where we are. Le-Wahi is just south of us but Lake Pala is there." Atvin traced his finger to the spot. "Evidently, it will take us a while to get there. As I was trying to say before, they have the most popularity there out of all the Koros so if your brethren are in town, they'll be sure to catch word or see their advertisement in central square.""I'm ready to leave whenever, just need to know about you as well. Fastest way there would be to cut through Ga-Wahi then Ta-Wahi and after that, it's just a small matter of time."

IC: PhantomsAll the Phantoms turned and took a quick glance at Nemesis, then turned away, uninterested.OOC: Don't.Also, you forgot Megs' laser vision, which at this range, would take Prime to the ground.IC: MegatronMegatron dodged, causing Optimus to strike himself with his sword, before covering Prime's eyes, and tipping Optimus upside down, almost steering his enemy. The Skakdi aimed to make them fly straight into the ground.OOC: Can we just fight properly already? Megs isn't gonna die any time soon if he's riding on your back.