Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: "Ah. There we go. Hey, Gravity Guy. I could use some help here." Dervian struggled to get back up. "Once I can stand, the shuriken dissipates.Dino walked into the inn. "Scrap. Everyone left.""Come on. Let's go see the Maximals." Barricade led Dino to the hospital."You know, we a-could be shot." "I know."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: "NO! You trying to start ANOTHER war?!" Dervian yelled at the far too amused Naut."As in, plus the Aukati/Phantom war?" Barricade and Dino had just walked in. "Did I...miss something?""Yes. On both counts.""The Phantoms crumbled without Megatron. All of them died entirely by accident."Dervian burst out laughing. When he was done, he turned to Naut. "Seriously, Gravity Guy. Help me out here. Say, where's Ratchet?""Out with Prime.""Doing what?""Fighting Nemesis."

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Dervian got up. "There. Nice and easy." The wind shuriken was absorbed back into Dervian, recharging a little of his elemental energy."Oh, and by ze way...Big Convoy, don't a-strike now. There are three of us.""Yep. Now what in the name of PRIMUS were you TALKING TO THIS GUY FOR?!""Remember when Optimus sent me to talk to the ILS?"Barricade facepalmed. "Oh my Karzing Primus. AND YOU COME TO THE ONE GUY WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO PUNCH YOU ON SIGHT?!""Actually, I was mainly trying to get Lio's help.""...oh.""That does a-make more sense..."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: The dirt beneath Naut for about 50 feet weakened to the point of being nearly liquid, and he would fall through unless he decreased his gravity to zero. "OW OW OW OW--"Dino summoned lightning from the sky down on Naut, right through the roof, through conduction or burning. Didn't matter to him. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHK!""NAUT STOP THAT NOW LIO HELP US OW OW OW OW OW!" Dervian formed a wind shuriken again, above Naut, wasting no elemental power as he had absorbed it before, and sent it straight at Naut from above.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Dervian activated his mask, keeping him from falling and allowing him focus. The wind shuriken flew at Naut from behind, as he had moved forward to dodge. The lightning flew into the quicksand, irrevocably and undodgeably splattering it on Naut.Barricade burst out laughing at that sight. Even if it miraculously missed, the idea of it was so hilarious.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC-Naut:Although, lightning doesn't really splatter sand, watery or not. Actually, it moreso fuses it into a glass-like substance. Rather interesting things, actually, but still.Naut flew over at the Aukati, then jumped straight up, back, and loopty-looping around, not bothering to check if Dervian's wind shuriken had hit into him or after the quick dodge.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Like I said...controlling the minuscule gravity between all things to ANY significance is so extremely difficult that it's considered modding to do it in that manner. Just stop doing it and I won't ask for an edit.IC: It turned out that the shuriken had followed him the entire time, picking up more and more speed, and was still coming at him from behind, now at an absolutely ridiculous speed. "Uh. Purple guy."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: I don't think you realize how many Gravity Toa fly in this game. And they do, trust me.IC-Naut:Naut dodged the attack. How?Gravity assisted punch punch to the ground, sending out a wave of gravitic energy that would most likely make everybody go flying.

profiles i guess

IC: Dervian didn't, having already been levitating, and caught his fellow Aukati."Ow...thanks."Dino shook his head. "I am going to..." He shot at and around Naut with lightning so many times that it was impossible to dodge them all--with each bolt launched simultaneously on account of each one being a branch of one launched from his blade.Ratchet walked into the Koro. "Well, Optimus...now what?""We find the others. Then, we meet up with Magnus in Po-Wahi.""Got it." Ratchet walked towards the inn.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC-Naut:Naut flew up into the air again, one current of lightning connecting with an outstretched hand and movind down to his foot through his armour, again similar to what happens to an airplane, though he did suffer some burns from it, due to his not conducting quite as well as aluminum."You guys get mad so easily," he mused. "I was just having fun, and unless you get instant-frostbite, that falling into the snow shouldn't have hurt you."

profiles i guess

IC: "Falling 50 feet would, though." "You just started slamming us up and down for NO REASON! We get mad easily?! Optimus says a few things to some random lightning Toa in a purple suit and the random Toa looks like he's about to kill him!""No one is here. Check the hospital." Optimus walked from the inn to the hospital, with Ratchet behind him.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: LOL Irony.IC: "Yes. I agree. Purple is such a strange color to wear." Dervian smirked and stopped levitating, getting down with the other two Aukati. "So, can we stop trying to smack the Karz out of each other now?" Dervian kept the shuriken an inch behind Naut's head as he waited for an answer."OOC: You can't dodge that without a Kakama...lol.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Dervian absorbed the wind shuriken again. "Good. You know, with that answer, you didn't have to dodge that." "Stop blocking the door." Optimus was getting tired of this. He turned to Naut. "I heard Dervian. Just let me in to speak to them. Now."

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Ratchet decreased Big Convoy's gravity to zero. As he would not be staying perfectly still unless he were frozen, he floated up and out of the way. "Thank you, Ratchet. Wait, why is there a bookshelf there?" Optimus scratched his nose in frustration. "And what about you, Toa of Gravity. We do not even know each other."OOC: Yeah, that's the translation of his name into the Keretao native language.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: "I am not the one deliberately annoying the other. Ratchet, put him down."Ratchet instead figured out what Naut had done, being a Toa of Gravity himself, and moved the bookshelf first. "Oh. There they are." He watched Big Convoy go down.Optimus looked at Naut. "All my father's brothers are dead. So is he."

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg