Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Esao (House, Ko-Koro)"Well, yeah," said Esao, oblivious to the way Amalod had meant the statement. "Then you have blankets and stuff to keep you warm while you sleep. And I'm pretty sure the mattress itself keeps in some body heat. Remind me to look that up."He shrugged and took her hand, helping her up."We should head back," he said. "We can try and shrink the perimeter we have to work with."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC(Amalod)

The Ga-Toa blushes as she stands up.Oh, I'm glad he didn't take that the wrong way. Better be careful what I say...."Um, yes," Amalod says. "But...can we not jump to the open window? That was the scariest thing I've done in my life," she adds as her body begins to visibly shake. She couldn't believe she had done such a thing and she was so close to not coming out un-scathed by such a reckless move.-Mef Man

IC: Esao (House, Ko-Koro)"No, we can take the door," he said mildly. "But in the future, you're gonna need to practice stuff like that. Acrobatics will always come in handy."He began to move towards the exit.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Esao (Ko-Koro)"You'll get used to the feeling of hiding eventually," he said. "Eventually, you'll be able to breathe naturally, stand normally, and even hum sometimes, all without ever being spotted. It's just a matter of practice: I know you can do it, otherwise I wouldn't have stuck up for you."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: "I can indeed, and thus you admit your sin! Great Makuta, he has acknowledged his failure, and once more I ask you to forgive him!" Sinezh laughed again. "Why do you insult a brother in the faith?" His smile was gone, but he had a humorous (and prickish) gleam in his eyes.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Esao (Ice Howl Inn, Ko-Koro)"Whoa whoa whoa!" said Esao, turning around. "Not teacher. Colleague. Partner. Friend. Just...not teacher. And I was thinking that I'd take a quick breather. That was a rather large jump..."He took out a box of chocolate cookies with cream stuffing in the middle and began to chew one pensively.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk watched from a few yards away, an unmoving sentinel.He didn't speak, he didn't move to say hello. He just watched. Esao might have noticed him, but Amalod probably hadn't.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG