Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC(Amalod [Ko-Koro inn, talking to Esao])

"Oh...I'm sorry," Amalod says quietly as her hand slowly reaches out and touches Esao. "I-I didn't mean to bring that up. Let's just...forget I asked that."

(Ledzel [Ko-Wahi mountains, talking to Aurel])

"Low on money?" Ledzel asks Aurel. "Girls should have a boyfriend buying them expensive things like coats," he points out; trying to cheer himself back up. "Where's yours?"-Mef Man

IC: Esao (Ice Howl Inn, Ko-Koro)"Yeah," he said; if he noticed Amalod's hand on his - which he didn't - he would have probably ignored it, but as it was, he was too busy thinking about Flyssa again. "Let's. Anyway...what else did you want to know?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

"How about, flaming arrows?" she says quickly. "I hope you're not expecting me to shoot one of those," the Toa adds with a smile. "Can you shoot one, though?"

"Well, don't worry, I'm sure Madrihk will be happy to give you anything you need," he says to the Toa, a smile on his face.-Mef Man

IC: The DuskThe Dusk walked into Ko-Koro, seeing the chaos that happened. Perfect, the Toa learned their lesson, he kept walking.OOC: The Dusk open for interaction.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Esao (Ice Howl Inn, Ko-Koro)Esao hooked the top of his bow with one finger and spun it around, using one of the last compartments of oil in his lightstone to send a single arrow of flame into the sky through a peephole in an abandoned hut."I've had practice," he said awkwardly.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: A Gukko and a Toa of Air swooped down and landed next to the ILS. A Toa of Sonics and a Toa of Gravity stepped off the Gukko, and the Toa of Sonics let out a series of clicks and whistles. The Gukko answered and flew off to Le-Wahi. Cy turned to Madrihk and said, "Do you want me to do anything? Myself and Vorok can fly to scout the village, and Kivar here can make an annoucement loud enough for the whole village to hear about our arrival. Though he probably wants an apology about the Nui-Rama first. He may understand the difficulties of dis-infection, but that still doesn't mean he likes your approach. And by the way, I should mention that you can consider me as with the ILS, as a liason to Le-Koro."OOC:Just shout what you want to say and bunny him for amplification. After the apology, of course. And add Cy to the roster.

Edited by Tabby: Toa of Cats

IC: Esao (Ice Howl Inn, Ko-Koro)"It helps when you're the guy that created it," he said haplessly. "I had a cool idea for a glider variation I've been meaning to try out..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: The DuskThe dusk kept walking, and went into the ice Howl Inn, disguised sill as Deusui, he didn't want to reveal his true form.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Alexin"Saporta."Alexin's voice rang through the cold air, clearly audible to the entire ILS. Whether it be due to his powers, or nature was unclear. "State your group's intentions in coming to Ko-Wahi."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC

(Amalod [Ko-Koro inn, talking to Esao])

"Ooh, I'd love to see that," Amalod says. "Maybe I could...help you," she ventures; not wanting to impose on the Toa's plans. But, she wanted to help Esao in any way she could. Amalod was beginning to feel as if she owed him something after everything he did for her.-Mef Man

IC: The DuskThe disguised Toa kept walking through the inn, and ordered a room for himself, he would soon cause more chaos, inflict more pain upon this village.

IC: Reordin (Ko-Koro)Reordin stiffened."I heard my home was attacked. I came to help. That's what, you know, normal people do."IC: Esao (Ko-Koro)"Well, yeah, sure," he said. "Maybe at some point in time you could give me a hand with it."-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: The Dusk He walked across the main floor, looking for someone who knew Zacax, and kill them. He was disguised as Deusui, so it might help attract them.

IC: Alexin"Indeed it is. But I question why you seem about to stride in with enough manpower and weapons to level what is left of the village."Alexin's voice came across hard and cold, but it was a cover for the rage he buried inside.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Reordin (Ko-Koro)"You're being ridiculous. My capture record is perfect. I've never failed Ko-Koro before, so why would I turn against her now?"IC: Esao (Ice Howl Inn, Ko-Koro)"Easy, tiger, one thing at a time," he said, smirking. "You can't do all this stuff at once."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Amalod nods her head before giggling slightly. "Okay. We'll start slow and work our way up.

"That's true," the Po-Toa mumbles. "But, I'm sure I can hook you up with some swag," he says with a large smile on his face. "Or Alfon here can," Ledzel adds while turning to his friend.-Mef Man

IC: (Alrin)She was one of those Vortixx, kind of gals that were know for sinking their claws into you like a Muaka into its meal. She had a skin tone of a deep green, so dark it was almost black. With that white hat you think I would have recognized the gal, but then again this whole city was white, so it made sense I guess, or maybe I was a little thick. Probably the latter one. She a lithe Vortixx, with a very attractive face, despite the scars that had marked it. She had a muscular build and seemed to be of the athletic sort."Yes, I'm acting Captain, so they're under my leadership at the moment. I would ask why you're sneaking around my village, but I'll take help where I can get it. Right now we're trying reel in any looters, or other types of criminals. If you could lead me back to your ILS? I would appreciate it. Hopefully the men will cool down as Velric spreads the news. Then we can follow up on something I heard." I replied. Who were the ILS, I hadn't heard of them till now, but it was best to assume they weren't hostiles at the moment.OOC: No problem, Cinnamon.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Esao (Ice Howl Inn, Ko-Koro)"No problem," he said. "So...what about you? I'm sure that somebody must be looking for you right now. Family member, friend, spouse, something along those lines. No one ends up on Mata Nui without somebody coming after them: trust me, I've been there."IC: Reordin (Ko-Koro)"Administrative leave!" he snapped, flaring up momentarily before calming down. "I looked it up. Legally, the discharge papers couldn't be filed until a full investigation into my conduct. They can't discharge me without facing the fullest prosecution possible under military guidelines."-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: The Dusk He kept walking, he then decided to head to his room, at night this place would be in more chaos.

IC

(Amalod [Ko-Koro inn, talking to Esao])

Amalod smiles to herself. "I...doubt it. It's ...it's nice to day dream about my Toa in shining armor racing after me from wherever I came from, but (the truth is) I woke up alone on this island in a dress and with my telescope beside me. The raft I came in didn't contain any notes or memories I have obviously forgotten." The Toa looks back to the Toa and shrugs while adding,"But, I couldn't care less about my past. Mata-Nui put me here for a reason and I intend to look toward a brighter future."-Mef Man

IC: AlexinAlexin glared at Vorok. "I am we aware of that. I am dealing with the factor I know, before I deal with the head of the group.""Believe it or not, I'm aware of the ILS and it's exploits. I would appreciate it if you would shut the Karz up."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Esao (Ice Howl Inn, Ko-Koro)Nice enthusiasm. Don't have it in me to shatter it."Mata Nui could use more optimists," he said. "Toa in shining armor don't usually come around, though..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: AlexinAlexin nodded toward Reordin. "I know."He turned around, and started walking. "You're free to enter. But let it be known that I hold the Ko-Toa Madrihk accountable for the actions of his group.""Oh, and Reordin? Let me know if you need a representative at your hearing."

fK5oqYf.jpg

"Well, Toa or no Toa, I will stand up for myself," she says. "I'm not going to sit around and wait for someone to take me away from this island. I'm going to make the best of it here. Even if it kills me," the Toa adds.

"Tell you what," Ledzel starts. "I'll take you to Le-Koro when we get back and we can go armor shopping for you. How about that?"-Mef Man

IC: Esao (Ice Howl Inn, Ko-Koro)"Don't say that," he said quickly. "I mean...enough people on this island have died already. No need for it to claim someone else, like it did with...so many others."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Plagia Simul - Ko-Koro, ILS GroupKarzit, it's cold out here. Why did I agree to come on this bloody rescue mission, anyway? Could've stayed in nice, tropical Le-Wahi, but nooooo. I just had to play heroine again. For the uneducated out there, let me explain something. Ko-Wahi is cold. Not cool, not chilly. Cold. Like sub-arctic cold.Hunched over, with my hands jammed up into my armpits, I must have looked like some sort of weird, skyward-facing icicle at this point. And just to add insult to injury, this also happens to be the place where my brother killed a Matoran. An innocent Matoran.Oh, semi-innocent, but the fact still stands!Hm, what do you know, it's Alfon and his brother. Maybe not my favourite people in the world to see, but at least they would probably break the monotone around here."Hey," I called out, accidentally sending a cloud of condensed breath out of my mouth, "Casanova! Is that you?"-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Cikren:The Toa of Ice stood on a ledge a bit of ways from the village, watching all events in and around the village. Things had somewhat settled down, except for the influx of visitors to the village. The explosion/avalanche combination had surprised her, and she considered herself lucky to be alive. For the time being, she would watch over the village, nothing better to do anyway.OOC: Cikren open for interaction.
IC:Kreigero walked out from the Koro for a ways (followed by Reyal, of course) when she saw Cikren Open for interaction standing on a ledge overlooking the village. Kreigero walked beside the being and turned towards the koro, surveying the overall damage of the village from a distance, as she originally intended. There was a small group barely visible in the distance, exiting the koro, that Kreigero didn't pay much attention to.__________________________________________________________Meanwhile, In the remote, barely used paths leading from Ko-koro to the top of Mt. Ihu, the Shadow Hapaka and their soon-to-be hostages trudged along through the snow in the freezing wind. Quoribay saw a half buried boulder on the side of the trail, and had probably been there for centuries. He brought the group to a sudden stop; They were far away enough from the koro, on a remote path, with a landmark so they don't get lost and freeze to death. On the note of freezing to death, Quoribay noticed his joints were moving slower and had been getting slowly stiffer during the trek. Other than him, his Shadow Hapaka comrades were also showing signs of the cold getting to them. The Ko-Koroan Hostages weren't as deterred by the cold as their captors, but were starting to show signs of distrust. When Quoribay said for the group to go towards a wall of rock and ice of Mt. Ihu that was relatively small compared to the mountain itself, A matoran protested."Hey! why are you leading us away! the fightin' has prob'bly stopped by now! it isn't good to venture out into the-"His voice stopped when Quoribay's Dirk was at his throat, ready to kill him in one blow."I think It's time we told you: You, as of now, are captives of us, the Shadow Hapaka," Quoribay declared, dramatically pausing at the end to let the hostages scream, cry, whimper, or all three. A few tried to run away, only to be scared back by Suminax, Sideways, Grata, Quoribay, or illusions made by sideways. Quoribay continued:"You will be safe until you are ransomed. Escape is futile. Come with me."He and his comrades herded the hostages to the wall previously mentioned, then they continued walking alongside the wall until they had found a decent sized cave. "An illusion to cover the entrance would be nice," Quoribay told Sideways, before motioning for Grata and Suminax to help him guard the hostages. Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)