Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Zacax and The DuskThe two kept fighting, until The Dusk knocked Zacax to the ground with his staff poised to kill the prodigy, "You. Loose," he said with a smirk,Zacax struggled to get up, but he couldn't. He aimed his hands at The Asian and shot a huge blast of fire at the Toa of Earth. The Dusk was launched out of the ring and it vanished, with the Dusk landing on the guards.Zacax was struggling to get up, that attack took a lot of his strength....IC: MahoMaho ran through the destroyed Koro, he wasnt worried for the city right now, looked like everyone left. "Aurel! Zacax! Corex?!" he called out, where were they?

Edited by Zacax

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC:After Quoribay watched Grata and Suminaxe exit, he began watching the prisoners again. A boring job, but with a big reward.-------Kreigero walked away from the battle. Since the guards had arrived, it wasn't her problem anymore.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: The DuskAs he tried to get up, the fire pushed him down, "You are all weak!"IC: ZacaxZacax trudged through the snow heading to the guards, "Take that....Dusk....oh man...." he panted,

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Zacax"I think you already know this.." Zacax said to the guard Taronak, "But make sure he can't use his powers..."

IC: Zacax"I'm not like him," Zacax said finally standing up straight, "But he shouldn't go unpunished. I guess scorch him, make him want to die,"IC: The DuskHe chuckled, "You won't kill me?" he asked, "After I killed your brother, your cousin and guardian?"

IC: Taronak"He may not kill you, but I never said I wouldn't." Taronak said, as he threw a fireball down at him.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC:Kethrye nodded, turning from Madrihk to Plagia. He grimaced up at the message hovering above the village. "We'd better hurry, I doubt whoever's responsible for that will stick around very long."A hostage situation. Great, just great, he though, his eyes scanning the surroundings for anyone who might be creating it. I remember when the bad guys at least had a shred of honor in them.Seems that's another thing that's changed.

Edited by BenLuke-116

IC: ZacaxZacax stopped the fire ball and gave a look to Taronak, "He doesn't die yet,"

IC: Madrihk"We'll be going to the canyon, most of us, with Byraher here and maybe a few others scouting the area before the rest of us move in. Plagia, Kethrye, Reordin and your comrade will hopefully find the guy who made the message in the sky so we can interrogate him. In the meantime... does anyone have a Mahiki? We might have to fake some ransom money."

IC: Zacax"Dont kill him," Zacax said grimly, "You may torture him, make him cry out for mercy, make him wish he was dead. But if you so much as kill him? Then you will have something worse to deal with. I will not kill, but I'd you do kill Darol, you will regret that,"

IC: Riversong (in the Ice Howl Inn)"That's good." she said, taking a seat. Having nothing better to do, Riversong began to examine the surface of the table. The dark wood was worn and even chipped in a few places, probably from the activities of the inn's various customers. She ran a finger along it, tracing the patterns of the grain.

IC: Esao (Ice Howl Inn, Ko-Koro)"Well...yeah, a bit of both," he said. "As you've probably noticed, I'm not good with people. Especially girls. Flyssa was really the only person who wouldn't make me freeze up on sight."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: KrianKrian groaned, and fought back the pain. He wasn't going to get another chance.He broike the x fromed by his swords, using one to force Kai's blade away. Due to his weaker stance, he could accomplish it. With the sword out of the way, he stabbed toward Kai's stomach with the other.If Krian was lucky, Kai wouldn't be fast enough to block it.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC(Amalod [Outside of the Ko-Koro inn, talking to Gust])

He doesn't freeze up when he sees me..."This...Flyssa must have meant alot to you," she says in a low voice while looking down at her feet.

(Savulg [Confronting Kai in Ko-Wahi with Krian])

Savulg stands up and charges toward Kai, ready to shoot his rifles off after Krian finishes his attack.-Mef Man

IC: Esao (Ice Howl Inn, Ko-Koro)"She was probably my only friend in, like...ever," he said, smiling slightly and leaning his head against the wall, eyes closed. "Everyone thought we were dating, but we weren't. I don't think."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC(Amalod [Outside of the Ko-Koro inn, talking to Gust])

Amalod smiles as Esao talks about this "Flyssa." He obviously had plenty of affection for the girl. She couldn't even imagine the pain he was feeling."There I go again..." she whispers to herself. The Toa was doing nothing more than bringing up memories from the past. "How about we, uh, shoot some of those arrows? I'd love to watch you do that again."-Mef Man

IC: Esao (Ice Howl Inn, Ko-Koro)"Sure."He drew his bow and filled the six lightstones with oil before lighting them all."What do you want me to aim at? Gimme a target, any target."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:KaiKai grimaced as the sword pierced his skin. Thankfully Krian had missed any parts of his body that would've killed Kai. However, Kai wasn't out of tricks just yet. He noticed his Ussual, which he had ridden all the way to Ko-Koro, lying down a few feet behind Krian. Kai stepped back, Krian's sword leaving his body and blood flowing out of the open wound, and whistled. The Ussual woke with a start, and charged towards Kai, hopefully barreling over, or tripping up Krian.RetselThe Lesterin sighed, and fired a disk at Savulg. "Oi! You're to die by ignoring me!"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC(Amalod [Outside of the Ko-Koro inn, talking to Gust Esao])

Amalod looks around the surrounding area before finally making a snowball in one hand before turning back to Esao. "Can you shoot this if I throw it in the air?"

Savulg opens fire on the charging Ussul. His bullets would easily pierce through the Rahi's flesh.-Mef Man

IC(Amalod [Outside of the Ko-Koro inn, talking to Esao])

Amalod looks toward Esao then toward the sky before throwing the snowball up into the air while taking a few quick steps backward. A few small pieces of snow break off from the main object, but the sphere continues upward at a medium pace.-Mef Man

IC: Taronak"Why are you so intent on letting him live? He's dangerous."
IC: Zacax"Death is too good for him," Zacax said, "Burn him, torture him, make him wish he WAS," and then Zacax walked off, "Also, do you know where I can find a job? I don't have a home, no money, been roughing it, with a friend, but she's doing something currently,"

IC(Amalod [Outside of the Ko-Koro inn, talking to Esao])

Amalod takes another big step back; dodging the puddles of fire as they fall. A small tendril of water slowly rises up from the snow to extenguish the flames; leaving the Toa of Water out of breath."I...need to learn...how to use my powers...better," she says to Esao with a smile; gasping for breath in between each sentence. "But, anyway, great shot! That's amazing that you can aim that well."-Mef Man

IC: Esao (Ice Howl Inn, Ko-Koro)Esao quickly made his way over to Amalod and gave her a bottle of water, trying to get her to catch her breath."You okay?" he asked in concern.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Do you give me permission to do those things to him?IC: Taronak"You could join the guard in Ta-Koro."

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Zacax"Sure," Zacax said, and ten walked to the group.OOC: Yes >: )

Edited by Zacax

IC

(Amalod [Outside of the Ko-Koro inn, talking to Esao])

"Yes, I'm fine, thank you," she replies while graciously accepting the bottle of water. It was ice cold against her teeth, but she didn't mind. It was still delicious and soothing to her mouth. "I'm just trying to use my elmental energies better. I had a teacher helping me for a while but she...left with the rest of them at the academy." The Toa of Water quickly adds,"But, I'll learn how to use them soon enough. I won't be a burden to the team without a grasp for my powers."

Savulg grits his teeth before shooting another round toward Kai before rushing behind a nearby area for cover to reload.-Mef Man